chapter 16

**Skip to the party**

Sam and I where dancing having a good time until out of nowhere he left great so I went to get a drink and I felt somebody grabbed my waist and that crap freaked me out I turned around and it was this random guy uhm can like let go of me Nah babe why would I do that because you're kinda hurting me and I have a bf so let fucking go of me. Thank you for letting me go bitch.So I went to get a drink there'd at asshole. he tells me he sorry and he offered my drink I took it which i don't know why did but when I took a sip he smirked that's what weird. After I finished my drink I started to feel a dizzy I don't why I was trying to go find my boyfriend but somebody grabbed my waist and I turned it was him the one that gave me that drink.You bitch what did u put in my drink nothing bae he said I tried to leave but his grip was too strong. He was taking me somewhere but I couldn't really see anything he opens this door and and it was a bedroom u started to freak out and scream but nothing came out.. He started to kiss be me but i pushed me away and he did something that I didn't expect to happened he punched me started crying and he told me to shut up & he picked me up and he got on top of me he started to take off clothes at first you pushed away but then the drugs started to kick in and i started laughing like crazy right when he was about take off my pants.... someone opened the door and it was somebody that i know but i couldn't remember her name. shit sorry i didn't know someone waas here.. oh wait is that you new girl she said and i immediately who it was yes are u you the one that bitch that called me out in the lockers you smirked and she laughed and said yup thats me hey aren't u dating sam yeah u said and why aren't are u with him you were gonna say something when the guy in top of you closed your mouth and said bc she is with me he smirked.oh really why don't you let her speak for herself you dick. yeah what she said i laughed so hard i couldn't stop laughing. you drugged her u idiot i heard her say , he said no what's drugs i said between laughs shit he mumbled and right was about to say something jessica grabs that guy and started to beat him up and saying go near her again i will fuck u up prick.. thats all i heard when i knocked out...