Troubled.

By Garcx_Nora

Elizabeth Rose is a teenager who has anything but a normal life. For one, her mother passed away when she was... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.

Chapter 9.

3.8K 103 8
By Garcx_Nora

Elizabeth's p.o.v.

I woke up, my eyes barely open and a icky feeling. Honestly they were just crusty because my tears dried while I was sleeping. I'm guessing.

Anyhow, I got up and sat there, too lazy to hurry and get dressed. After a while I got up and decided to get ready for school. I guess today was gonna be a shitty day because of what went down but, it's whatever. I'm not in the mood to fight with anyone especially over a guy. It's way over idiotic.

I went to my closet and grabbed undergarments, a under t-shirt, my red hoodie that said, 'BRUH.' and my black skinny jeans. I quickly showered and jumped out, throwing on my clothes.

Lastly, I put my hair up in a messy bun and slid on my black toms. I grabbed my backpack and phone and walked out of the front door shouting that I was leaving.

I got in my car starting it. Giving it time to warm up, I turned on the radio only to hear 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran.

I smiled and turned it up then began to drive to school. I took my time, not caring whether I was late or not.

*

I pulled into the schools parking lot and parked as close as I could to the door. I hated walking.

I grabbed my backpack from the passenger seat and just as I was about to get out, a red Trans am pulled up and parked next to my Subaru WRX.

He looked my way and smirked before revving his engine obnoxiously. I rolled my eyes smiling a little and got out of my car making my way into the building.

As I was walking to my locker, I spotted George and some of his teammates fooling around right next to it.

My heart literally stopped as his eyes met my very own. I quickly turned around and began walking back down the hallway. I guess I'll just go to class without my book.

I entered the classroom and sat in the back instead of the front where I'd usually sit with Lilly and George.

The bell rang moments later and I put my head down as students crowded into the room. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to see George standing there with sad eyes.

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Liz, please talk to me.." he begged.

I ignored him, looking towards the front to see Carter and his crew coming inside of the classroom. It seemed as they walked in slow motion as they took seats close to me, Carter taking one right next to me.

"Elizabeth please, I'm sorry.. speak to me please, say something." he begged.

I felt Carters eyes on me as George spoke to me, but I just stayed silent.

"Elizabe-"

"Dude, go to your desk, she obviously doesn't want to speak to you." Carter defended me.

"Excuse me but this doesn't concern you. " George replied to him.

"Really Young? If it doesn't concern me then why did she show up at my house crying and telling me how that you cheated on her with that slut?" he asked.

I finally looked up to Georges face. He was angry, but I didn't care.

"Is that true?" he asked me.

"and you would know everything about sluts wouldn't you Carter? Only saying because you've had a ton of them right?" George turning to Carter.

Carter dryly chuckled, "No, I didn't. But you would considering you slept with your girlfriends best friend." Carter smiled.

George glared at him a moment before turning his attention back to me.

"Babe, please just talk to me." He begged once more.

I shook my head, "No. You can't just walk in here thinking that everything is fine, George. Not after what happened last night. And yes, I did go to Carters house, at least he didn't cheat on me with my best friend." I snapped.

He looked a bit taken back but recovered.

"Elizabeth if it were him, it would've been with more than one girl!" he argued.

"Don't say that about him! You don't know shit about Carter, so why are you so fucking quick to say shit about him?" I shout making everyone look back at us.

"and you think you know him?" George asked ignoring everyone.

"More than you ever will. Now if you will, leave me the heck alone." I said calmer than before.

He shook his head and walked to the front of the class where Lilly was already sat. She looked back at me with teary eyes. I looked over to Carter who gave me a small smile to say thanks. I nodded in response.

Today was gonna be a hell of a day.

*

It was lunch and I was sat with Kelsey, Andrea and a few other people. We were talking about what had went down last night not that I could keep it from them.

"So you walked in on them, you know, doing it?" Dre asked.

"Sadly, yes.. I did." I answered.

"And you went to Carters house? Why? I thought you hated him, especially after music the other day." Kelsey added.

"I did, but he's not that bad. He actually ma-"

"Elizabeth?" I heard a deep voice behind me.

I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth. I opened my eyes and slowly turned to see George once more.

"What?" I snap.

"Please just hear me out, I'm not giving up on us." He pleaded.

"What don't you understand about leaving me alone?" I asked looking in his eyes then turning back around to face my friends.

I didn't want to hear whatever he had to say. It wouldn't change what he did, nor would it make it any easier. I didn't trust him, not anymore.

"Elizabeth I-"

"She said leave her alone." I turned around to see Carter glaring at George.

"What if I don't?" George tested Carter.

"I wouldn't provoke me, you son of a bitch." Carter says as he shoved George.

"Don't you fucking push me asshole!" George snapped shoving Carter in return.

"FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT...." The whole cafeteria gathered chanting.

"Guys, stop it." I say standing to my feet.

"You tell this asshole to stop, he shouldn't even be allowed at this school with all of the trouble he's caused!" George snapped.

"You know what? I will stop, cause you're all talk and no play, why? Cause you're a scary little bitch. " Carter said before walking back to the table the crew were at.

George glared at me for a while then walked to the table the rest of the football players and some cheerleaders were sat at.

Everyone else started eating again but I just grabbed my things and left out of the cafeteria. I began roaming the hallway until I came upon the library. I entered and just as I thought, It was empty.

I sat at one of the chairs and put my head down. Just as I was about to get deeply into my thoughts, my phone vibrated.

From: Carter Mahone(;

'Meet me at the park after school, we need to talk.'

I guess we should talk, it seemed like the right thing to do.

To: Carter Mahone(;

'Okay, meet you there.'

The bell for class to start rang moments later and I got up and went to music.

I sat next to Chase who I haven't seen all day and started up a good conversation about how our days have been and whatever came up in the convo.

The tardy bell rang and Carter still hasn't came into the classroom. I was pretty sure he was either skipping or he just left early but I don't understand why he would.

Mr. Denis started the class and began to speak.

"So we never got to finish the last project that I told you guys about but that is okay. But we are starting duets. I'm gonna give you until next Friday to actually write some of a song, and if I like it, you and your partner will preform it for the school. I'm seriously serious about this project, and I've posted your duet partners on the wall behind me so before you leave, take a look at that.

Now, for today you can just chill, I have no work for you to do today so you can just chat. But if Principal Muniez comes in, act like you're doing something." he smiled and went inside his mini office.

I turned to Chase and he smiled sweetly.

"I have a question." I told him.

"Uh oh, what's up?" he asked me smiling a bit.

"How do you know Carter? You're so different from him and the rest of the crew." I tell him.

His smile slightly dropped, "Carter and I have known each other for a while. Even before I came here except we weren't close I guess. We recently became friends, well brothers because we've both lost someone very close to us. I can't tell you who or how but I hope one day you will find out." he explained looking to the front of the classroom.

"There's more to Carter than anyone will ever know but, some things are better off unspoken."

-
Hey Guys, how are you liking this story so far?
Tell me what you think in the comments and don't forget to fav/vote for it, please.
Other than that, I hope you all are well!
I hope yall have an amazing summer!! I Love ya!
- Nora(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.5K 27
Everyone would describe Carter as a bad boy, he gets in trouble a lot and some people think he's dangerous. Ali on the other hand is the opposite, sh...
342K 10K 43
"the way he walked... the way he talked... the cold look in his eyes... the cracking of his knuckles read trouble, yet all I could see is a small mis...
5.6K 100 15
Joey was a bright 17 year old that attended school and does what she has to do. Until one day she bumped into this boy named Austin Mahone. He was p...
3.2K 121 20
♡Skyler♡ Not your average 18 year old. She likes rock music and parties hard. Skyler doesn't believe in love. She has a bad pass with boys and told h...