Forever and Ever | ongoing

By diorwritess

21-year old Aurora Romano is every mans dream. She is a model, CEO of La Rosa, underground fighter, assassin... More

Introduction
Aesthetics!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 | Part 1 out of 2 |
Chapter 24 | Part 2 out of 2 |
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 25

4.9K 93 25
By diorwritess

***

"How long have you been in-love with Aurora?" My mom asks and my whole body tenses. My mom knows I don't do love so I don't understand why she's asking me this. I mean I care so much about Aurora but when all of these feelings are hitting me at once I don't know when love came into play.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say keeping a straight face while I look at my mother. 

"Okay, answer me this. Do you love Aurora? I mean it's so obvious and the fact that you keep lying to yourself is insane." My mom says with a stern voice before picking up her glass and taking a sip.

Do I love Aurora?

I  do. 

She's my everything. Just hearing her voice makes me ten times happier. Aurora is probably one of the only people in the world who can talk to me the way she wants and doesn't fear me. If most of the girls I've fucked knew who I was they would probably run for the hills. She's kind, smart, and knows how to handle business. She's a business woman and knows how to handle both very well. She's well kept and puts everyone before herself. If you were to ever meet Aurora you would never know she was assassin or the mafia princess. Her fans adore her; I adore her. What really made me fall in-love with her was knowing she was by my side all day everyday when I was in a coma. I heard she would stay up late at nigh just hoping I would wake up. Most girls would've left and never looked back. Every time I'm around her my body starts feeling all tingly like a teenage boy who's about to get his dick sucked for the first time. It's annoying but I'm addicted.

"Yes. I love her so much." I tell my mom and I see a smirk appear on her face before she asks me the final question that I have no idea myself.

"So what's taking you so long to tell her? I raised a man not a bitch so you better hurry up already!" My mom says with a slight chuckle while she sips on her vodka

She right.

She did raise a man.

I don't even know why I haven't told her I loved her yet. Call me cliche but I'm waiting for the moment.... but when is it ever the right moment?  

"I'll tell her tonight. I think the timing is right anyways." I say with a smile on my face before I exit the room.

Tonight Aurora Petrov, will be mine. I mean she was already mine but now she'll be all mine.

"We should go out tonight to celebrate!" Athena says with a smile on her face making me roll my eyes.

Of course her dumbass would suggest something like. smh

Exactly like what the fuck am I suppose to do 6 months months pregnant?

I hear all the other girls agree with her before all heads turn to me for my approval. I look like I'm thinking for a brief moment before saying, "Yeah that sounds fun and all, but what the fuck am I suppose to do 6 months pregnant? Babysit?" 

"Kinda. I mean well no." Alana says before looking at the ground. 

I swear she acts like if I say no she's gonna jump off a fucking bridge.

Stop.

Okay.

"Rori you can still have fun. I'm pretty sure they have non-alcoholic beverages. Take a Pina cola as an example. Just ask for it without alcohol duhh." Athena says with that face that makes me feel dumb.

"So what I'm suppose to drink non-alcoholic drinks and babysit. Got it." I say raising my eyebrow at her with an amused look on my face.

They both look at me with baby faces knowing that shit works on me so I guess...

"Fine." I say standing up and waddling to the elevator. I turn back to look at them and they stop jumping up and down.

"Oh and I'm inviting Mia's mom because she doesn't drink and she won't leave me alone. Also, Athena don't forgot your husband." I say right before the elevator closes. 

Haha they have to take the stairs. Peasants.

Stop.

Okay fine.

***

Two hours have past and we currently arguing over what dress I should wear. I mean why the fuck are we arguing over what I wear. It's stupid they said they dress I picked out is too modest. I mean what do they expect I'm a married woman and I have a BABY on the way.

"Why don't you wear this one Rora?" Athena says holding up a dark brown dress." It's modest but not modest at the same time." She says dangling the dress in my face like I'm some kind in the toy store.

"Fine. This is the last time I'm ever letting you guys pick out my clothes." I say waddling as fast as I can to the bathroom. 

( This is what I imagined. Honestly I wanted to pick another one but I didn't like the color.)

After I put the dress on I check myself out in the mirror. HOT DAMN. I look good. The pregnancy boobs aren't no joke because my boobs look perky in this. 

Once I'm done telling myself how I'd smash myself a million times I fix my hair and exit the bathroom. I look and see all the girls are on their phones clearly waiting for me.

Althea is the first one to look up.

"Omg if I wasn't married and had mia I smash." She says gasping making Athena and Alana look up and agree.

I think it's weird how we all have A names. Was this planned?

"Guys I can't bend down so can someone please put my hills on?" I say I could have sworn I heard snickers from everyone making me side-eye them.

Athena comes to my aid as always. I'm really glad we reconnected when we did because I missed her. 

"There." She says before wetting her thumb and cleaning off any dirt that was on my heels. She stands up and adjust my dress and hair before locking our arms together. 

"Let's go have some fun!!" She says tugging me along. I grab my phone and send a quick text to Nikolai saying what club I'm going to and that I love him knowing he's at work. 

I hear my phone ding and it's a message from him telling me to be safe and to send him a picture of what I'm wearing. Since our elevator has mirrors I take a quick picture and send it to him.

Huba Bubba

Huba Bubba: Your lucky I'm at work or I would've ripped that sexy dress off of you and fucked you against every surface in that house.

Me: Stop it I'm blushing.

I wait awhile before the read thing shows saying he's read my message. Dammit why isn't her responding? He knows I get anxious when he leaves me on read.

You sound like a emotional ass teenager.

Okay how do we turn you off.

You can't.

The elevator dings and we all exit before making our way to the car. Not before telling everyone who's still here where we are going.

***

The car ride there wasn't a tad bit safe. Especially with Alana driving. I can't even count how many curves and red lights she ran.

"Remind me to never let Alana drive again." Athena says and we all agree before exiting the car.

Alana groans before laying her head on the steering wheel making it honk. I wince before yanking her out of the car.

"Literally what the hell is wrong with you?" I snicker out and she tells me to shut up before we both burst out laughing. 

We enter Club 11 and it's packed to the max. See what I did there?

Can you stop?

Sorry.

"Let's head to the bar first." Athena says not giving us much of a choose since she drags us to the bar. 

She orders vodka and I substitute it for water. We all take shots even though mine aren't real I'm glad there letting me have fun too. 

"Okay I wanna go dance who's with me?" Alana says before going to the dance floor leaving me, Athena, and Althea.

I see Athena turn to me with a concerned face.

"Will you be okay here by yourself?" She questions and I know if I say no she's gonna stay here with me for the rest of the night.

"No you guys go. I'll be fine I promise." I say pushing them to the dance floor. I whistle at them before making my way back to the bar.

I order a virgin Pina colada. I get on my phone for a little while before I see a man come sit right next to me. I look up to see a muscular tattooed hand wave over the bartender to order a glass of whiskey.

"Like what you see?" He says startling me. I look up to meet his gaze and he isn't bad looking.   I mean compared to Nikolai no one will ever be better looking but he's hot on the very very low.

"I'm married." I say shutting down whatever this is before it even starts.

"That doesn't mean you can't have a little fun." He chuckles looking at me with an amused look on his face.

I'm getting a bad feeling about him.

Me too.

"I'm also pregnant." I say trying to shut this down again. Hopefully he gets the hint this time. 

"Trust me I know." He mutters low to himself and I almost didn't catch it but thankfully I did. 

"What was that." I question my body already tensing from what he just said. Nobody knows about my pregnancy but my movie crew and family. Immediate at that.

"Nothing." He says before tossing his whiskey back.

"You know I'm gonna go to the restroom." I say before attempting to stand up only to be yanked back down.

"No you're not." He says before I feel a slight pinch in my neck. 

The last thing I see is him lift me up before everything goes black.

Of course this shit happens when I'm not suppose to be partying in the damn place. Let's rephrase drinking non-alcoholic beverages and babysitting.

I'm currently sitting in a meeting with the French mafia and Sicilian Mafia trying to win them to our side. I'm so close to pulling a bullet in this fuckers head. The only person who has a brain in here is the Sicilian Mafia. She's actually listening and not acting like she's on a damn high horse because I'm asking her for help. 

I hear my phone ring and I excuse myself before answering it. It's Athena calling.

"Look I-I'm so sorry... I don't know how this could have happened. Please don't be mad at me." I hear her say. It sounds like she's crying as well and its freaking me out.

"Woah slow down and tell me what the fuck happened." I say before I remove the phone from my ear to tell my men to come here now.

"Rora's missing"

***

Hey guys! I think this is the earliest I've updated. WOOHO go me. Now I'm sorry to leave you guys on a cliffhanger but hey what's my book without cliffhangers?

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100K READS I"M SO HAPPY!!! AHHHHHHHHH..... you guys don't know how happy I am. I love you guys so much!!!

Well that's all I have to say and I'm currently working on a new book that I think you guys would like!! 

Make sure to comment and vote.

Love ya bunches!!

xoxo booksbypariss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 210 20
[ONGOING][UNEDITED] 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭' 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⭒ 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨 (𝟏𝟖), the daughter of Stella and Leo Rus...
86K 7.1K 67
A bond of blood and tears. A love of Tortures. ________________________ Drop spoiler #1 A love story of a woman mafia playing a negative role unknowi...
62.7K 1.1K 23
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
21.7K 284 142
Aurora is a beautiful, kind, young woman, who tries to have a good life. It's hard when something bad happens, but that's going to change. Dominic is...