Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Kids

3.4K 285 80
By ritzuka2

After sometime
"Ahh Zhan...you are back....go and get fresh till I am arranging the breakfast..." Said Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

Yibo looked at Zhan and Zhan glanced back at him. Yibo quickly turned his head away.

"Shit....why am I doing like a girl...." Mummbled Yibo as he once again secretly glanced at Zhan and saw him going upstairs.

Zhan came down and everyone were gathering around the dinning table. Zhan also went to sit on his seat.

"Hey hey Yibo....why are you sitting there...sit beside Zhan...." Said Lu and pulled Yibo and made him sit beside Zhan.

Yibo sat there without saying anything. The food came and all started eating.

"How is the food Yibo...." Asked Ziyi.

"It's good mom...." Said Yibo while smiling.

"You know....my family is so big but in my family i don't have a sweet and cute omega as you..." Said Ziyi.

"Hmm....your family is really nice....I have also never seen such a nice family...." Said Yibo.

"That's good of you Yibo....you know....whenever other meets our family they get irritated by seeing so many members together...." Said Jackson.

"Yeah....and they can't even tolerate us for one day...." Said Jingyu while laughing.

"Yeah....afterall there are so many childrens..." Said Yibo while laughing.

"Yeah...because an Omega can have 5 to 6 kids at a time and more than 10 kids in their lifetime...." Said Ziyi.

"How many do you want Yibo...." Asked Shuang.

"Ahnn...." Said Yibo and looked do cuwn shyly.

"Yibo can have as many as he wish....isn't it Yibo...." Said Ziyi.

"50 kids...." Yelled Ning all of a sudden and they all laughed. While Yibo blushed furiously.

"Baby....Yibo ge can't bring so many kids...." Said Lu.

"Ooo.....okay...then 1 is fine too..." Said Ning pouting cutely.

"I really want to see my grandchildren..." Said Ziyi.

"Mom....please ......you all stop talking about this....we will see when time will come....don't get excited from now..." Said Zhan as he knew Yibo was not comfortable with all these talks.

"Okay okay...Zhan..." Said Ziyi.

Zhan looked at Yibo who was busy poking his plate. Zhan gave a light kick on Yibo's leg under the table and Yibo looked at him angrily as he saw Zhan holding the chopsticks with food near his mouth.

Yibo looked at the food and then looked at Zhan. zhan gestured him to eat the food. Yibo moved his eyeballs while looking around at others feeling little embarrased to eat from Zhan's hand. Zhan blinked his eyes while giving assurity to Yibo that it was okay.

For a breif moment it felt like they can talk even without saying anything.

Yibo opened his mouth a little and Zhan pushed the food inside. Zhan transferred the contents of Yibo's plate to his and very soon they both were eating from the same plate.

Though Yibo was little embarrased but he don't want to say anything and make a scene on the dining table so he stayed quite as Zhan fed him.

Everyone finished their breakfast.

"Looks like....I need to remove ine plate from our dining table...." Said Ziyi and Yibo looked down shyly at her comment.

"Ahh Yibo...there are some painkillers in my room....you can take them... If you want...." Said Ziyi.

"Painkillers....for what...." Said Yibo with a confused expression.

"Do you have to tell you that too...." Said Ziyi while smiling shyly.

"You wake up late in the morning....so you must be tired because of night....I can understand...." Said Ziyi while laughing and walked away.

"Ahh...gosh...." Said Zhan and rubbed his forehead.

"Wait....what...." Said Yibo with confused face who still didn't understood what Ziyi mean. All the adults were smiling silently.

"Yibo....aunty is saying about the thing....people do at night...." Whispered Lanren near Yibo's ears and Yibo looked at him with widened eyes.

"No....we....didn't...." Said Yibo in a low voice while blushing and ran from there towards the garden.

Yibo was sitting there on the grass while thinking random things. The weather was very nice, so Yibo was enjoying it too. As Shuang came there.

"Hey Yibo will you take care of Ayi for a moment....I have some work and others are busy too....." Said Shuang.

"Ahh....sure jie..." Said Yibo and Shuang gave the baby in Yibo's lap. Yibo was looking at the baby who was sleeping silently.

"Isn't she cute...." Came a voice. Yibo turned around and saw Lanren.

"Yes....very cute..." Said Yibo as Lanren sat beside him.

"She is so little....her hands, her feets, her small mouth....see she even grips my finger in the small thumb of hers...." Said Yibo while smiling.

"You like her....isn't it..." Asked Lanren.

"Yes I do..." Said Yibo smiling.

"Yeah...so how about having your own kids Yibo...." Asked Lanren and Yibo looked at him with a suprised expression.

"Yes Yibo....you are an Omega....you can have your own kids like her" said Lanren and Yibo looked ar Ayi.

"But....its not like....they will just drip in my lap....isn't it...." Said Yibo with a small smile.

"Yes Yibo.... But think about it....you are an Omega....you are such an opportunate that you got the ability to have kids....your own part Yibo....your own child...." Said Lanren.

"I know Lanren....its such a beautiful thing...but not everything is a opportunity.... Yes its true that many people think of it as a happy moment....but its not the same for everyone..... Like my mother...." Said Yibo.

"She should be happy....isn't it....when I was born.....her own flesh and blood.....her own child....yea...but she was not....when she was pregnant she was just thinking a way to dump this baby...." Said Yibo with a fake chukkle.

"And even when I was born....I don't think there was any ray of happiness in her..." Said Yibo.

"What is the use if we bring up a child like that Lanren....he will alone forever same as me....." Said Yibo.

"Yibo....its not gonna end like that...." Said Lanren.

"Who knows Lanren....I just don't want to take a risk....because I am not strong enough....if i Had to carry a baby alone..." Said Yibo.

"Lets go inside...." Said Yibo and carried the baby inside. Lanren couldn't say anything more as it was of no use.

In the evening
Everyone was busy talking and chatting. Yibo looked around he had not seen Zhan from morning after the breakfast. He didn't even came for lunch.

"Where is he....." Thought Yibo.

"Yibo.....come see....we made a cake..." Said Tong.

"Yeah....will you like to taste it...." Said Rong.

"Ahhh....sure...." Said Yibo with a small smile.

Yibo tried the cake and chatted with them.

"Just wait here....we are Preparing some more dishes...." Said Rong and They went inside the kitchen.

Meanwhile Yibo stood up and started walking towards Zhan's room.
Yibo entered inside the room without knocking and looked at Zhan.

"Zhan what are you...."said Yibo.

Zhan who was busy looking at his laptop immediately closed it as he saw  Yibo.

Yibo looked at him suspiciously.

"Yibo....what are you doing here...." Asked Zhan.

"Just cane here to watch you....you didn't even came for the lunch...." Said Yibo. Zhan kept his laptop on the bed and walked towards Yibo.

"Why....were you missing me..." Asked Zhan with a grin.

"Want me to feed you again...." Said Zhan as he walked closer to Yibo.

"Shut up....there is nothing like that...." Said Yibo.

"Really.....so why are you here...."asked Zhan.

"Its just.....you were not there during lunch....don't you think you should join your family members sometime....." Said Yibo.

"Sorry Yibo....but I am not that interested in family meetings..." Said Zhan.

"Can't you even do this for your parents...." Asked Yibo.

"I never did anything for anyone Yibo.....but if its you who wants it....then I can try...." Said Zhan while staring at Yibo's eyes.

"Really.....so.....will you....get along with your....parents and family....if I say so...." Asked Yibo Zhan nodded.

"Ahhh...I see....then okay...." Said Yibo.

"What okay Yibo...." Asked Zhan.

"Okay....about what you asked for...." Said Yibo.

"What I asked for....I don't remember.... Can you say it completely...." Said Zhan while teasing Yibo.

"Okay....fine....I want you to get along with your family...." Said Yibo.

"Doing it for you????" Said Zhan.

"Ye....yes....yes......for me.....fine...." Stuttered Yibo shyly and Zhan smiled.

"Okay then..... I will do it for you Yibo...." Said Zhan while Yibo was already flattered by Zhan's words and was all red.

"Yeah...what were you seeing in your laptop...." Said Yibo while trying to change the topic and divert Zhan's mind from him and started walking towards Zhan's laptop.

"Yibo.....wait..." Said Zhan as he grabbed Yibo arm and pulled him towards himself. Yibo got pulled and fell on Zhan's chest.

"What.....why are you pulling me..." Said Yibo angrily.

"You can't go there Yibo..." Said Zhan while gripping Yibo's hand tightly close to him.

"Why...." Said Yibo while glaring at Zhan.

"Yibo....are you here....." Said Tong as she came near the door and stood there awestruck. They almost forgot that the door was open.

They looked at her.
"Shit wrong timing.....my bad...you two continue..." Said Tong and turned around quickly.

"Hey....no....wait...." Said Yibo but she was gone.

"God....this girl....now see will create a drama for sure...." Said Zhan while rubbing the bridge of his nose and sat on the bed.

"What.....then go and stop her from doing so...." Said Yibo getting impatient.

"What's the use...." Said Zhan plainly.

"What do you mean..." Asked Yibo.

"They already think we are a couple and they even think that we fucked last night.....so what is the use to stop her now....anyways its normal between couple....isn't it...." Said Zhan lazily.

"But....." Said Yibo looking worried.

"Ahh....when we are already caught doing something....then why don't we use this chance to do something for real rather than wasting time on thinking...." Said Zhan. And even before Yibo could understand what Zhan mean he was pulled towards Zhan. Zhan fell on the bed with Yibo over him.

"Zhan ge...." Said Yibo with widened eyes.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's waist and pulled him even more close making Yibo fell completely over Zhan.

Zhan caressed Yibo's cheeks while looking at Yibo.

"You like this.... Don't you...." Said Zhan as he trailed his fingers behind Yibo's ears.

"I...I...." Stuttered Yibo as Zhan quickly flipped their positions and now Zhan was over Yibo. He grabbed both of Yibo's wrist tightly pinnng them to the bed.

Yibo gulped in nervousness while looking at Zhan.

Zhan leaned forward near the crook of Yibo's neck sniffing him while letting his warm breath fall over his skin. Zhan touched Yibo's skin slightly with his moist lips while peppering butterfly kisses over his warm skin.

Yibo closed his while feeling Zhan's soft lips over his skin. Meanwhile Zhan's phermones were making him feel aroused.

Zhan looked at Yibo while touching the tips of their nose together. Zhan lips moved slowly over Yibo's lips and he slowly nibbled those fluffy lips between his lips sucking at them lightly.

Suddenly Zhan stopped everything. Yibo opened his eyes and looked at Zhan while taking deep breaths.

"Sorry but if I go further i will not be able to control myself...." Said Zhan and pressed a light kiss on Yibo's lips and get up and left the room.

Yibo closed his eyes and heaved a sigh  and rolled down on the bed. For the first time he felt like he wanted Zhan to stay and not let him go but to his refrain he can't ask for it.

Zhan's phermones were still lingering in the room and Yibo was not ready to leave the room atleast till they disappear completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 22.4K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
107K 7.5K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
20K 821 29
[Mpreg] Escaping Toxic relationships, Finding True love and witnessing unexpected twists. - All actions, locations and events are purely fictional. I...