Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf

2.6K 75 5
By Courts44

Blue sparks.

That's all Y/N saw flash before her eyes before her own soul was invaded by an unknown source.

"What did you do to Y/N?!" Asta's loud voice sounded throughout the room. He pointed his sword at the demon who has taken over the body of his childhood friend.

The demon who now possess the perfect body vessel took in the feel of his new body. Strange power coursed through his veins combining with his own demonic power. Instead of his normally red eye, blue glowed them.

His skin changed into a darker color and nails grew long and sharp.

Even though he was in a body of a female, he couldn't get enough of this strange and new power he could now control. Whatever little power the human once used was nothing compared to this.

It was now time of phase two of his plan. The part of his plan which will grant him even greater power.

"If you will not help me... better play with these fools for now..." The demon leans closer at Patry and whispered words behind his ears. "Rampage as you please. Let your hatred and despair guide you..."

The pale skin of the light magic user turns into darkness as his heart was completely consumed with despair. Betrayal at it's finest was truly a sight to see.

He really wanted to witnesses this with his own two eyes.

"The final state of an elf who's overflowing with malice...A dark elf..." The demon grinned.

"Demon Light Magic: Light Swords of Conviction!" Patry chanted as multiple black light magic swords appear behind him. His magic and soul was tainted by the pure desire to get revenge. 

"Spectacular" Zagred laughed as he watched the dark elf fight with the humans. He eyed the Grimoire he was waiting for as the four leaf Grimoire turned into a...

Five leaf Grimoire.

The demon wasted no time in grabbing the grimoire.

"Hehehe~" He laughed. All these years of waiting and everything was working out in his favor. He was able to posses both vessels of power at the same time. 

The demon suddenly hissed when a burning feeling heated up on his chest. He snatched the necklace from around his chest and examined the glowing blue that shinned from a slight crack in the center.

" So he gave you this to protect you" The demon chuckled, " He was too late."

Zagred threw the necklace far away from him and didn't watch as it slid somewhere in the darkness. He could fell the waves of power from the Grimoire he held flowing into him, combining with the power already there.

He feels his body start changing once more, his own demon magic consuming and overpowering the humans magic. 

He disappears into the air, leaving nothing but a chilling laugh in the breeze.

Going back to the fight, it has come to the time when Asta places his anti-magic sword in Patry's chest. He was hoping that his sword would free him like it did to the others.

But instead, black matter started rising from his demon destroyer sword, catching him off guard. This was the most anti-magic he has ever seen so he didn't know what was happening.

It keeps swirling around him until the anti-magic power slowly devoured him whole.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

"Hate... Hate... Hate..." Patry's voice echoes in the pitch-black place that Asta stood into. His body was forcefully being pushed to where the light user was.

"What the heck?!" The loud voice of Asta resonates in the whole place. He was witnessing the images playing around him. He even watched a familiar looking red eyed elf playing with a young Patry outside. "Is this, like, his memories or his soul or something?" The magicless boy asked himself.

'Ah! My head hurts!' Asta suddenly grabbed his head in pain. 

"Despair... Unforgivable... Hate... Frustration... Hopeless... It hurts..." Patry's voice echoes around them.

Asta even saw one specific memory of Patry in which he killed the Wizard King with his own hands. A light magic sword pierced Julius Novachrono in his chest. He hitches his breath at the sight.

"Wizard King!!!!" Asta shouted up to his lungs as he gripped his ash blond soft locks. He had lost the person he is always looked up to.

He doesn't know if he feels hatred or sadness within him. All he knew is, he will not forgive Patry for taking the Wizard King away from them. He charges at him with the intent to kill him, when suddenly he hears Patry talking to himself.

"For Licht's sake... I.. I was deceived. Resurrecting everyone was a mistake. So many sacrifices that they didn't even want. I made the wrong choice " The light magic user is in deep confusion. "I was never chosen at all. Humans are evil. Did I... just want to believe that?? If.. if that was actually true..." His golden eyes traveled to William who was in deep slumber inside his soul this whole time.

"I mean, William and I were able to understand each-" Patry's eyes widen when William was devoured by the darkness in front of him.

"We can never understand each other!"

"This is the human's fault! I hate those fools!'

"They cannot be forgiven!"

"Humans are all evil!"

He had to cover his ears from the voices screaming from around him. But it was hopeless, those voices keep echoing in his mind all over and over again. He wanted it to stop but the voices are getting louder and louder.

"This is all... the human's fault!" Patry convinced himself as his heart was being consumed by despair.

"There you are, you bastard!" The magicless voice hisses as he revealed himself from the darkness. "Hey, I'm Asta! We meet at last! So on the inside, I guess you're a kid about my age!" he stated as he catches his breath in between his words.

"What do you want, you... human?!" Patry demanded with hatred in his eyes.

"You were fooled and couldn't protect what was important to you." Asta slowly started walking towards the distraught elf.  "You lost the light that you believed in... and you're a mess of emotions. I know that!" Patry's eyes widen from his statement,  "But that's exactly why I'm going to say this!" Asta's voice shouts louder than the voices, "Quit giving up! What you're doing right now is running away! You just stopped thinking and locked yourself up in the darkness because it's easier that way!" 

Patry felt that he was attacked by multiple magic swords in his core from the words that Asta keeps throwing at him. His lips quivered as he bit the bottom of his lips. His glossy eyes were on the verge of shedding tears.

"Sh-Shut up!" he stuttered as he takes a deep breath. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" he shouted repeatedly and Asta could feel the rage radiating around him. "What could you possibly understand, you stupid human?!" Patry shouted up to his lungs.

"Shut up with all that human crap! I'm Asta, damn it!" Asta yelled as he swung his right hand dramatically. He grabs Patry on the collar of his clothes while glaring at him. "How dare you kill the Wizard King?!" he demanded as he gritted his teeth. "He was such an amazing person who was respected by everyone! I... We all wanted to be like him!" he continued. "You took everyone hostage and killed the Wizard King! Your reincarnation hurt innocent people all over the kingdom!" Asta reminded him.

He was hoping that Patry would realize what he did. He was just repeating history!

"Just like you can't forgive humans, I won't ever forgive you!" The magicless boy declared earning a horrifying expression from Patry.

"That's why we... also..." he couldn't utter any words at all.

"After doing all that, where do you get off acting like this?!" Asta asked which confuses him. "Just because you did something you can't fix, you shouldn't just despair and run away! Aren't you supposed to be trying to stop that devil bastard, too?! You made up your mind to do all this so far! You did that! Even if you weren't chosen, even if you weren't wanted, even if you aren't forgiven." he looked Patry in the eye,  "You need to stand your ground, no matter how pathetic you are!"

"Wh-What's with you? Why are you acting so desperate?! Just leave me alone!" Patry demanded as he throws a punch at Asta's face. But he has surprised that the human in front of him didn't flinch.

"Even though I wasn't chosen, wanted, or forgiven. I made up my mind. I'm going to become the Wizard King!" Asta admitted, "So... I'm not going to give up on you guys, either!" he declared

"You're..." Patry murmured until he remembered how a certain human thought the same was before. His mind suddenly flashed to what happened to a certain white haired female.

"Y/N... I'm sorry..." His voice cracked in between his words and loud sobs escapes in between his lips. The ash blond boy releases him from his hold as the young Patry covered his face with his hands.

" Don't cry here, and help us defeat that demon so we can save Y/N!" Asta roared before everything faded around them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Asta and Patry return back to the real word with only one of the elf's eyes still being black. Everyone gathered around the area sharing words of relief before getting back into action.

That was until they turn their heads in a certain direction after they sense ominous magic coming towards them. 

"That evil magic is heading our way!" Patry informed as they watch the dark purple flood of magic crawling down from above.

The disturbing sound coming from it made them shiver in disgust.

"What in the world is that?!" Yuno questioned.

"A spell that devours life force and magic. Don't let it touch you..." Patry informed only knowing a little about the force. "Light Magic: Light Sword of Conviction!" Patry chanted until multiple light magic swords appeared behind him as he launches it towards the flood of ominous magic.

"Wind Magic: Tornado Fang!" Yuno chanted as an huge hurricane appeared against his right palm. He pushes it towards the unknown evil magic, hoping it will destroy it.

But the moment their magic collided with it. It was instantly devoured like it was nothing.

"It swallowed up our spells?" The wind magic user uttered in shock.

"Asta!" Mimosa's voice screamed.

Everyone snapped their head towards Mimosa and Rhya that was about to devour by the ominous magic.

Asta immediately push them away in order to save them but he was completely swallowed by the dark-purple flood of magic instead.

"Asta!" Yuno shouted before his sword appears nullifying the demon magic.

"I thought I was a goner!" Asta shouted with a horrified expression. He kept swinging his anti-magic sword to nullify the crawling magic around them. 

"I guess it figured there's no point in swallowing up something that has no magic. Unbelievable..." Yuno commented with his monotone voice.

"Hey! Why do you sound creeped out?!" The ash blond points his Demon-Destroyer sword towards him in disbelief.

Asta manages to clear up the devil's magic around them but they could still feel the ominous magic throughout the Shadow Palace. Mimosa uses her Magic Flower Guidepost in order to pinpoint that strange magic location.

"As we thought, there's even more of this eerie magic flowing above us." Mimosa informed. "At this rate, the ones in the other rooms are in danger, too." 

'The one with the most mobility who can get those who have turned into elves out there here...' Nozel remembered his little sister Noelle. He believes that the Valkyrie Armor of the female Silva will be able to save the others.

"Saving the kingdom, and all of us escaping here in one piece will mean our victory. I'll go assist the ones below. Come with me, Vermillion " The mercury magic user stated with his monotone voice.

"Yes, sir..." Mimosa agreed without having a second thought.

"You appear to understand the enemy and what's going on. If you supplement Asta's anti-magic with Yuno's spirit magic, with that elf's magic... you should make it to the battlefield" The silver haired captain believed. "Go..." he instructed.

He turns around and walks towards where Mimosa and Rhya are. He formed mercury magic beneath them as they went where the others are.

It was time to end all this.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Wattpad was messing with me, sorry guys! Love you guys! All your support and love has help us get to this point! Thank you readers! Chapter Sixty Three coming soon~

P.S. The picture on top is the form he changed into before he touched the Grimoire. You will see his final form in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.8K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
510K 20.7K 38
Both orphaned at a young age, Yuno and Y/n grew up together in the same church along with Asta. However, the two always had a closer bond that one re...
277K 4.8K 51
What if Asta met Nacht after he got his grimoire? And what if Asta had 2 grimoires? What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Black Cl...
23.4K 534 23
-A Black Clover Fanfiction -A Yuno X OC Fanfiction Another foreigner somehow ended up on the shores of the Clover Kingdom. This time, it's a five...