Destiny By Accident ( English...

By SonRheiNa28

The story of a policeman named Hyun Bin meets a doctor named Son Ye Jin at the hospital because Hyun Bin is h... More

ACCIDENT PART ONE
FIRST IMPRESSION
ROOM 22
ACCIDENT PART 2
THE PAST
MY PATIENT?
OTTOKE(??)
HAPPEN
Officially(?)
APPARTEMENT
MINE
A HALF OF ME, IS YOU
APPROVAL
EOMMA, APPA
Proposal
Eun Ha and Jeju
PREPARE
D- DAY
JEJU PART 1
JEJU PART 2
OUR FAMILY IN JEJU
EUN HA WITH ALL HER MEMORIES
HONEYMOON IS OVER
Back To Work
New Member
Boy or Girl?
New Home
Little Baby Boy
Special Chapter : Yejin's Birthday
Ahjussi
Special Chapter Hyun Bin's Birthday
Jee Yeon Is Turning One
Mood Swing
Happy Family ( END)

Incident

193 18 6
By SonRheiNa28

It's been 3 months since Jee Yeon has graced the lives of Yejin and Hyun Bin. he grew very healthy and increasingly active. He is even more adorable with his stocky body and eyes that are similar to Yejin's. He can already recognize the voices of his parents and Eun Ha. Soon Yejin will return to work because her leave period is over, but she and Hyun Bin haven't thought about what Jee Yeon would do if they stayed at work. Yejin doesn't want Jee Yeon to be raised by just anyone.

Yejin started to get restless thinking about it. "Bin, what about Jee Yeon if I'm already actively working? I don't want him to be taken care of by just anyone". Yejin asked Hyun Bin's opinion.

"Oh yeah we haven't thought about that, how about I ask Eomma to find Ahjumma? I think Eomma knows the best Ahjumma to take care of babies".

Hearing Hyun Bin's answer, Yejin thought for a moment and agreed.

Hyun Bin immediately contacted his mother and his mother replied that she would visit his house this afternoon. Incidentally, Mrs. Kim also misses Jee Yeon.

After they met and with various considerations, Yejin left it all up to her mother-in-law to choose the best Ahjumma to take care of Jee Yeon while Yejin worked. Hyun Bin's parents are respected people, so they must have confidants for their family.

Today Yejin is already preparing to go to the hospital, on her first day of work, she doesn't want to be late. Because her job has been waiting for her. After making sure that all of Jee Yeon's milk was sufficient and she had prepared all her necessities, Yejin left Jee Yeon with a bit of weight. Because during these 3 months, she never left Jee Yeon at all.

Yejin and Hyun Bin also told the Ahjumma chosen by Hyun Bin's mother about the things she should and shouldn't do. The Ahjumma had also been trained by Yejin and Hyun Bin for the previous 3 days so that Yejin and Hyun Bin would know how the Ahjumma worked. Yejin and Hyun Bin are very detailed when it comes to dealing with Jee Yeon, they doesn't want anything unwanted. Hyun Bin has also checked the Ahjumma's CV and family background and has investigated that everything is safe and fine.

As a Police Member, Hyun Bin must make sure his family will be safe. "Ahjumma, I'll go first.. I'll leave Jee Yeon" Yejin said goodbye to the middle-aged woman. Yejin kissed Jee Yeon then left the house.

Yejin is busy with her patients, on her first day of work Yejin will not have surgery yet, she will rearrange her schedule and starting today she will not take extra operating hours at night, considering Jee Yeon is still very small and needs her attention.

Between work, Yejin always makes video calls with Ahjumma to make sure Jee Yeon is okay and not fussy. Luckily, since he was in the womb, Jee Yeon can always be invited to cooperate.

Just a few hours in the hospital, Yejin already misses Jee Yeon so much, it feels like she wants to go home and carry him. Suddenly her cell phone rings and it's a call from Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin informs her that he can't pick up Eun Ha because of an urgent meeting. Yejin finally relented and she would pick up Eun Ha this afternoon.

After ending the phone call from Hyun Bin, Yejin continued examining her patients. "Nurse, just limit it for today to 1 o'clock because I have to pick up Eun Ha at school." The nurse nodded and gave an announcement to all the patients. "Oh yeah-if anyone has registered for today, please reschedule tomorrow morning and don't forget to put them in the initial queue number" Yejin continued.

On the first day of work, Yejin's patients overflowed, because during Yejin's leave they only often consulted by telephone or were temporarily replaced by other doctors. Yejin is one of the best surgeons at the hospital where she works, so many of her patients choose to be treated by Yejin.

Dulwich College Seoul

After school has arrived, Eun Ha packs up her books and puts them in her new bag. She can't wait to get home because she wants to meet Jee Yeon.

Eun Ha is getting more and more irritated with Jee Yeon because he is now 3 months old, Jee Yeon already understands and can respond if Eun Ha calls him or seems to invite him to talk. "Eun Ha ya Annyeong..you haven't been picked up yet?" Hye Jun greeted her.

He is Eun Ha's classmate, Eun Ha's best friend. "Ah yes, Appa hasn't picked me up yet. Haven't you been picked up? Why are you still here Hye Jun-a?" Hye Jun accompanies Eun Ha to sit in the school park. "Are you okay if you wait alone?" Hye Jun is a loyal type of friend so he can't bear to leave Eun Ha. "No problem, go home..your Eomma must be waiting for you" Eun Ha half chased away.

Hye Jun nodded and left Eun Ha waving his hand. Eun Ha waited a long time, but Hyun Bin had not yet picked her up. Usually, if he are late or can't pick up, Hyun Bin will contact the school and tell them. "Why did Appa take so long? I want to play with Jee Yeon" she grumbled annoyed. Eun Ha played with the little doll that was hanging from her bag when the boredom came. "Huuuft..What's wrong with Appa? He forgot to pick me up?" again she monologues.

Eun Ha decides to go out and wait in front of her school. "I'll just take a taxi, I'll ask Ahjumma to pay for it later," she said again.

I don't know where the idea came from, maybe because Eun Ha is tired of waiting for Hyun Bin to come. Eun Ha waits for a taxi while looking left and right. "Sweet child, haven't you been picked up?" A man suddenly approached her. Eun Ha stepped back and looked him up and down. "Ahjussi who? I will be picked up in a moment!" Eun Ha replied starting to get scared. "What if Ahjussi drove you? Ahjussi also picked up your friend." The man pointed at the back seat of the car.

There was seen a boy who was approximately the same age as Eun Ha sitting in the car seat. Eun Ha saw the boy's face in surprise. Eun Ha doesn't know him, maybe he's another classmate too. "Where is your house? Ahjussi will take you". Eun Ha is still silent and continues to watch the boy in the car. He nods as if telling Eun Ha to agree. With hesitation and fear, Eun Ha agrees. "Kajja!" The man took Eun Ha's hand and asked her to get into the car.

"Wait!" A man shouted from behind. Eun Ha turned around and rolled her eyes "Ahjusii Kim!" Eun Ha let go of her hand which was still held by the mysterious man.

Kim Nam Gil bowed his body as if thanking the mysterious man "Thank you Ahjussi for offering a ride for my nephew". The man answered with a bitter smile. He looked a little shaken then hurriedly got into the car.

Kim Nam Gil also immediately invited Eun Ha to get into his car and hurriedly followed the car that the mysterious man was riding in. "Track and find the car number 2943, it's heading to Gwangjin" Kim Nam Gil said from the other end of the phone.

He contacted the police station because Kim Nam Gil felt that something was wrong with the man earlier. Kim Nam Gik lost track. He couldn't drive at maximum speed because he was carrying Eun Ha. "Eun Ha —Appa didn't pick you up? Eomma?" .

Eun Ha shook her head "I don't know why no one picked me up today, usually if Appa and Eomma can't pick me up, they'll contact Eun Ha's school" she answered slightly pouting her lips.

"You know Ahjussi earlier? The boy in the car?" Kim Nam Gil wanted to make sure that what he suspected was true. Eun Ha shook her head again. "Ahjussi, was that man a bad person?" Eun Ha also seems to be suspicious. "Maybe..you want to go home or see Eomma?" Kim Nam Gil gave the choice "I want to go home Ahjussi, I already miss Jee Yeon!" Say it fast. Kim Nam Gil immediately drove his car to Hyun Bin's house.

After dropping Eun Ha off, Kim Nam Gil immediately headed to the office to meet Hyun Bin and tell him everything. Hyun Bin was surprised to hear that. Even though Eun Ha School is a safe school. "Nam Gilssi, but Eun Ha is okay right? Thank goodness you saved her. Khamsahamnida" Hyun Bin said sincerely.

Hyun Bin was confused as to why Yejin didn't pick her up and didn't tell him either. Hyun Bin tells Kim Nam Gil why he can't pick up Eun Ha. It turns out that his superiors suddenly asked for coordination with the team that Hyun Bin led to investigate cases of child abduction and child trafficking which are known to be troubling recently. He also did not expect that Eun Ha almost became one of the victims.

"Nam Gilssi, we will be taking action from tomorrow morning. Luckily the Police you called earlier found the location of their headquarters". Hyun Bin conveyed what his superior ordered earlier. Actually, in 2 weeks Kim Nam Gil has to go back to Busan, because Detective Young Jae has finished his leave. However, because this case was very sudden, Kim Nam Gil was asked to help him again before he returned to Busan.

Inha University Hospital

Yejin rushed out of the operating room and immediately called Hyun Bin. She feels uneasy who picked up Eun Ha. Yejin suddenly had an emergency operation this afternoon while finishing one of her patients. He did not have time to contact Hyun Bin because the patient's condition was very critical and had to be operated on right away. When she was about to call Hyun Bin again, her cell phone suddenly rang.

"Eun Ha, are you home?" Eun Ha calls Yejin using Ahjumma's cell phone who is guarding Jee Yeon. "Eomma why didn't anyone pick me up earlier? Eomma is still in the hospital and isn't going home yet? Appa?" Eun Ha asked a lot of things.

"Wait dear, Eomma will go home now. Is Jee Yeon okay?" Yejin heard Jee Yeon's voice. Jee Yeon has become more agile and has started to lift his legs more often, he can also grasp objects and also starts babbling. "Of course Eomma, I've asked him to play earlier and—I also asked him to talk" She said at the end of the telephone line.

It has become a habit for Eun Ha to always ask Jee Yeon to tell stories, now Eun Ha is even more happy because Jee Yeon is starting to be able to respond by smiling, winking, and other funny expressions. In addition to Yejin and Hyun Bin's voices, Jee Yeon also recognizes Eun Ha's voice very well. When Eun Ha calls out to him, his eyes immediately widen and look for the source of the voice.

"Nurse, don't forget to prepare what I said earlier for tomorrow morning okay?" Yejin said goodbye and returned home. She already misses Jee Yeon so much, and wants to ask Eun Ha too.

Arriving at the house, Yejin immediately saw Jee Yeon apparently he was still sleeping in his room.

Meanwhile Eun Ha is relaxing accompanied by Ahjumma watching TV shows. While Jee Yeon was still sleeping, Yejin decided to take a shower then would wake Jee Yeon up afterwards.

Towards dinner, Hyun Bin arrived at Home. He also hurriedly wanted to see Jee Yeon and Eun Ha. While they are having dinner, Hyun Bin tells what happened to Eun Ha this afternoon.

Yejin felt a little guilty, but how else could it be, because it was her duty and responsibility as a doctor. "Oh my gosh Eun Ha, it's good that Ahjussi Kim saw you". Yejin is grateful that nothing happened to Eun Ha. "Eomma Appa..if next time you guys can't pick me up again, can I take a taxi? But—of course I have to bring more money to pay for it" Yejin looked at Hyun Bin after hearing Eun Ha's words.

"What about the school bus?" Because what Hyun Bin knows is that Eun Ha School also facilitates School Buses for its students. "Ah—yes there's a school bus, but—I'll be home later because our Home route is last among my friends".

Since moving, Eun Ha's school distance has become 15 minutes longer than when she lived in the apartment before. "But even so, Eomma is calmer if you use the Eun Ha' School bus, isn't it Appa?" Yejin agreed with what Hyun Bin said.

Their work cannot be predicted what it will be like every day. Even though it has been planned, sometimes there is something urgent. "Appa agrees with Eomma, and for your safety, it's better from tomorrow you can use the school bus, understand?" Eun Ha nodded in agreement. Hyun Bin and Yejin are not calm if Eun Ha uses a taxi, because it is still possible for a crime to occur.

The next day, Yejin left a little earlier. Sh will continue to examine her patients as she has rescheduled. Hyun Bin is also ready to go and escort Eun Ha. Today Hyun Bin will start conducting ambushes and arrests with Kim Nam Gil and his team. Hyun Bin has also told Yejin that today he will work with Kim Nam Gil again on this case.

After a brief discussion and strategy, Hyun Bin and his team immediately headed to a location that they knew before. The place is located not far from downtown Seoul. An abandoned and worn-looking building, the children's kidnappers were based.

Arriving at the location, Hyun Bin and his members along with Kim Nam Gil entered the area, they spread out at the point that Hyun Bin had instructed earlier. Meanwhile Hyun Bin and Kim Nam Gil will comb into different rooms.

Hyun Bin and Kim Nam Gil walked quietly without making a sound. Seen a glass window with a hole, Hyun Bin narrowed his eyes to see what was inside. Hyun Bin saw several children being held captive there with their mouths covered with duct tape and their hands tied. Hyun Bin walked back towards a door that was slightly , while keeping an eye on Hyun Bin signaling Kim Nam Gil to act immediately. There were 4 big male guards in the room.

Kim Nam Gil nodded and entered as if deliberately to distract them so that Hyun Bin could immediately help the children. The 4 guards then confronted Kim Nam Gil and tried to beat him. Kim Nam Gil clashed with the two men, and Hyun Bin was also now confronted by 2 other men. Kim Nam Gil and Hyun Bin clashed with them, until finally the four men fell limp due to the blow that Hyun Bin and Kim Nam Gil gave.

door

There was a gunshot from another room, it seemed that the other members of Hyun Bin had acted according to their respective duties. Things got even more noisy when one of the men who came from nowhere suddenly kicked Hyun Bin in the back. Hyun Bin fell down but was able to quickly get up and hit back.

"Hyun Binssi!"

Kim Nam Gil screamed while pushing Hyun Bin's body when the man pulled out his gun and aimed it at Hyun Bin. they both fell down and Kim Nam Gil grabbed his arm which turned out to be shot while pushing Hyun Bin.

"Nam Gilssi, are you all right?" Kim Nam Gil nodded. Kim Nam Gil's arm was bleeding. he could vaguely see the face of the man who had shot him. suddenly he remembered something. that man was the one who was going to kidnap Eun Ha at that time. "He's the one who will bring Eun Ha, Binssi" Kim Nam Gil said as he continued to hold his arm. It seemed like the bullet had actually pierced his arm. Hyun Bin opened fire when the man who shot Kim Nam Gil tried to escape. The man fell to the ground when Hyun Bin shot his leg.

Kim Nam Gil groaned slightly in pain with his wound. Hyun Bin then carried Kim Nam Gil to the car to be immediately taken to the hospital. "Clear the location and take the children to the office, I will take detective Kim to the hospital," Hyun Bin said to one of the members.

Hyun Bin drove his car fast. The nearest hospital is the hospital where Yejin works. "Oppa Bin?" Yoona who was on guard at the ER looked at Hyun Bin and immediately brought Kim Nam Gil in for immediate treatment.

When she was about to leave and park the car, Yejin suddenly called him. "Jagiya" Yejin call to Hyun Bin. "What is it?" Yejin was curious. Because as far as Yejin knows, today Hyun Bin will make an arrest with his members. Hyun Bin exhaled "Kim Nam Gilssi---" Hyun Bin was about to explain, but Yejin seemed to understand and immediately entered the ER leaving Hyun Bin. Yejin immediately acted to perform minor surgery to retrieve the bullet that was in Kim Nam Gil's arm. "Yejinssi" he said when Yejin came in to act on him.

30 minutes passed, Yejin came out of the emergency room and found Hyun Bin sitting in the waiting room. "How is Nam Gilssi Jagiya? is he okay?" Hyun Bin asked Kim Nam Gil's condition, even though Hyun Bin knew it wasn't a serious injury but still, Hyun Bin felt sorry and owed him because Kim Nam Gil had saved his life. Yejin nodded "Of course she's fine, and she will be transferred to the inpatient ward soon. How did that happen, Bin?" Yejin asked curiously. Hyun Bin told Yejin the incident.

Yejin held her temple "Gosh Bin, luckily..I can't imagine what if you get shot!" Yejin is grateful that Hyun Bin is still safe even though his heart is stuck because Kim Nam Gil is trying to protect Hyun Bin. "Bin, you want to know? Every time you leave for work, I always feel anxious. I'm afraid something terrible will happen to you" Yejin expressed her feelings. Yejin exhaled. Yejin understands the risks of being a police officer's wife, but on the other hand her heart always feels restless and anxious.

Hyun Bin looked at Yejin "You're worried about me?" Hyun Bin's question seemed innocent, usually asking things that didn't really need to be asked. "What wife doesn't worry about her husband Binssi?!" Yejin looked into Hyun Bin's eyes. But Hyun Bin instead smiled broadly until his two dimples were clearly visible. "Yeah! Binssi—how can you laugh at a time like this? I'm sorry I said that" Yejin sulked and crossed her arms. "Gumawo Jagiya" Hyun Bin kissed Yejin's luscious lips. Yejin rolled her eyes and her hand hit Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin always acts as he pleases regardless of where he is.

Kim Nam Gil is already in the infirmary, Kim Nam Gil only needs to recover for about 2 days. Hyun Bin and Yejin went into his room to see his condition. "Thank you Nam Gilssi, for saving me," Hyun Bin said sincerely. "Isn't this what is called cooperation?" Kim Nam Gil smiled in response to Hyun Bin's words. "I also thank your wife for taking care of me" Kim Nam Gil looked at Yejin.

Yejin smiled then turned her gaze to Hyun Bin. "It's my duty as a doctor Nam Gilssi, —ooh I also thank you for helping Eun Ha yesterday. I can't imagine losing Eun Ha" Kim Nam Gil has saved his family twice in a row. Kim Nam Gil nodded at the two of them.

Kim Nam Gil has been treated for 2 days, this afternoon he will be allowed to go home by Yejin after making sure his condition has gradually recovered. As a thank you, Yejin and Hyun Bin escorted Kim Nam Gil to his apartment and bought some food. "Next Saturday, I will return to Busan, say hello to Eun Ha and Jee Yeon hmm" said Kim Nam Gil getting out of the car.

Now that Kim Nam Gil's work in Seoul is completely over, he will return to Busan and continue his work. Until now, Kim Nam Gil didn't know that Eun Ha was not Yejin and Hyun Bin's biological child, as if he was still curious, Kim Nam Gil wanted to ask something, but he refused. "Of course, I'll tell you" Hyun Bin answered then said goodbye and drove the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, i'm back!😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 7.6K 20
When Dr. Son Ye Jin resurfaced in Dr. Hyun Bin's hospital in Korea, he didn't know what else to do. Can the two great doctors work together in saving...
125K 6K 39
#WATTYS2020 An unforeseen encounter between flight attendant Son Yejin and a journalist Hyun Bin had led to an investigation of a scandal in the airl...
65.1K 2.6K 15
BinJin drabbles/one-shots - completely fiction.