danse macabre (dance of death)

By XxBella_Knightly27xX

my name is Bella Nightlee and I am a clumsy, shy, quiet girl who hasn't really had anything good happen in my... More

chapter 1 normal days
chapter 2 weird day
chapter 3 what?
chapter 4 okay I am done with life
chapter 5 new beginning
chapter 6 stress and frustration
health and.... a crush?
chapter 8 explanations and changes
chapter 9 fun day out
chapter 10 embarrassment and dances
chapter 11 preparations and shoes
chapter 12 falling down, falling down
pchapter 13 party and months later
chapter 14 short case
chapter 16 out
chapter 17 struggling and meeting
Chapter 18 the notification
thank you all!!
chapter 19 dead shoes

chapter 15 Help!

39 8 2
By XxBella_Knightly27xX

Sebastian P.O.V

Ash was going to pay dearly for what he has done. I ran at him full speed and threw butter knives at his skull. He deflected them with his sword. Damn him. He crashed through a near by window.

"I don't feel like being in the presence of a demon like you," he said before flying off.

Bella was still on the floor and barely breathing... what are we going to do? We could call Claude but I would rather kill him. But he does have medical knowledge and we can't risk having a doctor see her wings.

"We don't have a choice," I said. Any other time I would have carried her to a hospital but I will have to bring him here. I really hate this, but if it means Bella will live then so be it.

Ciel was already next to her, we would tell me if she stopped breathing. I ran out the door and through the forest as fast I could hearing tree branches whistle by my face.

When I reached the Trancy manor I didn't even knock I barged in and all of Alois' demons lined up and so I took out the dynamite Baldroy had and lit it forcing them to fall back. I grabbed Claude and even though he fought back, I had to get him to Bella... quick.

"Claude I need your help," I stated.

"With what?" He snapped, clearly annoyed.

"My girlfriend needs a doctor but we vacant take her to a hospital. You'll see why," and with that I ran through the fountain and charged inside dropping Claude on the floor.

"Well I must say, I was surprised when you said 'girlfriend' but I never knew she was a demon! Or this pretty. Oh and now I see why you can't take her to the doc-," I had to cut him off her breathing was getting worse and worse by the minute.

"JUST HURRY UP AND HELP HER!" I shouted. Ciel looked at me and I was just about to do something unthinkable to Claude. He put his hands up in surrender and knelt down beside her.

"Fine but this doesn't change anything between us, but you need to get me some items,"

=#TIME LAPSE=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#

I had to get him bandages, sterile water and bed. I ran and got a blanket and we used two floor boards to make a small bed like contraption to move her to the sterile room. Her blood had soaked through the blanket as soon as he moved her on.

I didn't trust him alone with her in a room so I went in with and held her hand.

Claude flipped Bella over on to her stomach after he bandaged the wound. He had pressed down on her lower back and I heard an ear splitting cracking sound. Even for a demon that is not pleasant to hear. He did the same to her upper back and used a smooth piece of wood to keep her from breaking her back again.

"Okay she will be okay but there is a matter of payment," he said.

"What do you want?" I asked. I was afraid of what he was going to say.

"I want to know why you are so captivated by this girl," he said and smirked. I knew what was going on but I couldn't say anything.

"There's just something about her that drives me insane... I don't know what it is," I said lying. I loved everything about her. Her looks, her personality, everything.

Claude left with a satisfying look on his face that I didn't trust.

Bella P.O.V

I was flying through this forest but it wasn't like any forest I had eve seen. It had trees with razor sharp branches that cut me as I flew. It all hurt like hell but I didn't scream or anything. I couldn't, I could feel people watching me and I needed to keep my pride.

As I flew I could see a clearing but before I could make it a branch cut my wing. I fell hundreds of feet below but never hit the ground. Someone had caught me. They were strong and gentle. I couldn't tell who it was or what they looked like because there was a blinding white light behind him.

He leaned forwards and gave me a kiss on the forehead and whispered.

"Time for you to wake up," his voice was smooth and calming. Why couldn't I remember who he was? He turned around and the light was in my eyes. I finally saw his face. It was Sebastian!

"Dont let me go! I love you!" I yelled as I felt his grip on me loosen, "Sebastian!" I screamed as he dropped me. The last look I saw was tears streaming down his face.

I could tell he didn't want to let me go.

I woke with a start and found myself bandaged and on my stomach. I tried to roll over but an incredible amount of pain burned in my lower and upper back. I looked around and it seemed like a hospital room, but this room was more at home than a hospital. I felt something grab my hand and out of reflexes I slapped it. I turn my head to see Sebastian.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry Sebastian! I didn't know who you were!" I said but my voice was a little raspy. I cleared my throat but it didn't help.

"It's alright my little swan you have every right to be protective after what happened with Ash,"

"Don't you mean ass?" I said. He chuckled and shook his head.

"A lady shouldn't speak in such a way," he corrected.

"Well currently this lady is in a bed with a broken back and a stab wound,"

"True," he chuckled a bit more. Then stroked my hair.

"How long have I been unconscious?" I had to ask.

"Maybe two days? Yes that's right, but don't worry you haven't missed anything other than work," I had tenced up but then relaxed hearing I hadn't missed anything.

"No wonder I'm feeling hungry," I joked around. He offered to get me some food but, I said no because I didn't want to be a needy baby.

I remembered that my wings were sprawled on the bed still and my feathers were tangled up, I I flapped them twice and his them inside my back as if they were never even there.

"Does that not hurt?" He asked still peting me.

"No not really. Why?" I asked.

"It just seems like it hurts to do that with a broken back,"

I smiled at him. I only had a skirt on but my bandages were covering my chest so it was all good.

"I think the servants will want to see you. Would you like me to send them in?" He asked. Thats right! The servants couldn't see my wings.

"Actually, yeah that would be great if they aren't too busy,"

"Oh believe me they aren't," and with that he left the room.

I lie there for what while and stare out the window. It was a beautiful view. I could see the garden and the forest with green tree tops. The lilies in the garden were entertaining to look at as the Petals flew away signifying spring ending.

"BELLA! What happened?! we were so worried!" I heard Finny say as I turned my head to see them. May-rin looked upset about something so I asked her what was wrong.

"Oh! It's nothing miss Bella! It's just...," she sighed and saw a tear run down her face.

"it reminds you of when you used to be a hit man?" I asked. Over the three months I had been here she told me about how she used to be forced to kill people. She didn't like it but she had to....to survive.

"Yes," she said and San out of the room. I honestly felt bad for her. I was one of her only friends and here I was in bed with critical injuries that could kill me if I move.

"Poor May-rin, she's had a rough time ya know?" Baldroy said being careful not to look at me. I know this was hard for him too. He was the only survivor in one of the wars against Britain and U.S.A. I know seeing blood on a bandage like this probably brought back bad memories.

"Baldroy," he finally looked at me.

"Yes ma'am,"

"If you want to you can go, I know this must be hard for you," he nodded and walked out slowly. Now it was only Sebastian and Finny.

"Sorry about them," Finny apologized.

"No need to be sorry, I know what they've been through," we heard a knock on the wood door frame, and turned to see Ciel standing there.

He walked in and sat in a chair by the foot of the bed. His blue eye had more sadness then it usually did. He just sat there.

"Finny, Sebastian If you don't mind I would like to speak to Bella alone for a little bit," he requested. Sebastian stood from his chair and bowed.

"Yes my Lord, come Finny the garden won't weed itself," he clapped his hands twice and they left the room.

"Bella, I am sorry about what happened with the queens butler, Ash. I knew he would do something, but I thought it was going to be towards Sebastian. It wasn't until you left the room and was down the stairs that I remembered Sebastian telling me one day that you were his everything. That's when we ran out there and saw you on the floor," I was shocked. Sebastian said I was his everything? Could this day get any better? Other than the fact that I had deadly injuries.

"It's alright I could have taken him, but I was distracted by trying to grab his sword," it was the truth I could have taken him blindfolded. If it weren't for my stupidity I would have had him.

"You know, I think of you as if you were my own mother," if you could say one word for my face it would be flabbergasted (funny word right?). I couldn't speak. This boy that had lost his mother four years ago along with his father and mansion. Taken to a cult and tortured for fun. He is saying that he thought of me like his mother?!

"I-I don't know what to say," I wanted to hug him so bad. I wanted to say that I thought of him like family too.

This place was my world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.8K 44
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
2.2K 636 83
[COMPLETED] Sometimes I think I have no real personality but a weird combination of likes and dislikes and a morbid sense of humour that masquerades...
114K 1.9K 50
#1 Heartbroken #3 Crush As a Mafia King son, I had given myself a rule to never fall in love with any girl after my father killed my mother in fron...
60.2K 1.4K 20
Hi guys this is my first story, and first fan fiction! I hope you like it! I own the Black Butler but if anything is out of order or out of place fee...