Paint me naked. | KTH

By jungkookiesgolden

"Can we take this off and get naked ?" Inspired by 'Painter of the night'. | Contains smut, fluff&angst. |... More

aRtist.
01 : Mona Lisa.
02 : The muse.
03 : Persuasive.
04 : Deal.
05 : First meetup.
06 : Drunken call.
07 : Hangout.
08 : Different yet the exact same.
09 : Car ride.
10 : Tension.
11 : Desperate.
12 : Lunch.
13 : Pose.
14 : Cracking under the pressure.
15 : Possessive.
16 : Vulnerable.
17 : Friends.
18 : The million.
19 : Destress.
20 : Overworked.
21 : Captain.
22 : Tired me out.
23 : Lucifer.
24 : The Prodigal Son.
25 : Long night.
26 : Feels.
27 : Menace.
28 : Confrontation.
29 : Connection.
30 : Doubts.
31 : First.
32 : Girls hanging out.
33 : The prettiest.
34 : Persuasive.
35 : Unwelcomed visitor.
36 : Sick.
37 : Party.
38 : Untold stories.
39 : Breakfast.
40 : Don't get pregnant.
41 : Away from the city.
42 : Rainy afternoon.
43 : More than friends.
44 : Keep this in the past.
46 : Beloved captain.
47 : Love, love, love.
Finale : The artist and his muse.
musE.

45 : Sorting it out.

8.9K 501 891
By jungkookiesgolden

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"How old are you ?"

At last, Taehyung decided to take the matter in his hands.

It was clear that he was the root of the issue here, and maybe that his presence in the room would at least keep their hands off of each other.

He texted Mira saying that they needed to talk. It was an asshole move of him to use these words, knowing it probably might've stressed her out, but in all of this story, he was the one who's blood pressure was at its peak.

At first he didn't want to get involved in this.

Mira was heated all day, so she turned off her phone. Worrying, Taehyung's first reflex was to ask Aaliyah, who told him the story, Ava saying her own point of view of things too.

So there sat the two girls, Mira who looked like a homeless person due to her lack of desire to dress up when she was angry and Moon with a bruise on her cheek.

"I asked how old are you." He repeated.

"Twenty-two.." The two girls muttered together.

They were sitting on his couch, each one of them at each end of it while he stood, leaned against the wall with a cigarette between his lips.

"And you can't communicate ?" He scoffed.

"I want one-"

"No both of you don't talk unless talked to right now." He cut Moon off.

"Oh so you're just going to take my freedom of speech ?" She raised a brow.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to what he has to say, is it that hard to understand ?" Mira breathed out, already exhausted.

She supported her head on her arm, feeling ambushed yet not budging.

He could've at least tell her what it was about instead of just taking her aback like that.

"She might be the way she is, but you went too far slapping her Mira." Taehyung started.

She raised a brow, looking at him up and down but not answering.

Meanwhile, Moon had a smug smirk ok her face, but it soon fell off with his next words.

"However, I understand why you did it, because if anyone spoke to me the way Moon spoke to you, I would've bitch slapped them too."

"You weren't even there !" She immediately defended herself.

"I wasn't, but Aaliyah was, I needed a neutral point of view.. I have both hers and Ava's version, and everyone thinks that you went too far in your words." He calmly answered.

"But-"

"When everyone says that you're the problem, especially your close friends, the other people aren't the problem Moon." He cut her off. "Plus, I'm not a five year-old who doesn't know what he's doing, I'm twenty-four, therefore older than you and trust me, I had the time to see Mira's intentions before even looking at her romantically."

There was a silence in the living room after his words.

Mira's face softened. She thought he'd blame her at first and side with his sister, which would've pissed her off but she would've understood.

But he took her defense.

He defended her.

"What I'm saying is, my life and my decisions are none of your business.. And I specifically wouldn't take relationship advice from you." He added.

Mira's phone buzzed in her pocket at that moment, which made her mutter an apology before checking the phone.

It was Aaliyah.

Her phone was on do not disturb but that call went through after five other ones.

"I think it's an emergency, I'll have to take this." She said before swiftly picking up. "H-"

"Moon fucked Ava's boyfriend !"

Mira's jaw dropped.

Ava's boyfriend -or more like toxic boy- wasn't the best guy.

He had cheated on her before, had a gaslighting tendency and was a little misogynistic if you squint. Naturally, all the friend group hated him.

Especially Moon.

"Aaliyah are you on drugs ?" Mira asked.

The two other people in the room's eyebrows furrowed as it slowly seemed like it was serious, but Moon tensed at the mention of the name 'Aaliyah'.

She always found out everything, somehow.

"On God I'm fully sober, get this, Ava got into a fight with him and went through his phone, they made a sextape too !" Aaliyah continued.

Mira didn't think twice, the phone sent flying as she pulled Moon's hair towards her to hit her properly, surprising both Taehyung and his sister.

"What the fuck ?!"

Taehyung's first reflex was to grab the phone to understand what was happening, and when Aaliyah told him, it was his jaw that dropped.

Disappointed wasn't even enough of a statement.

But it slowly started to make sense.

At the party, when Ava was sitting on her boyfriends lap.. It wasn't him Moon was glaring at, but at her 'best friend'.

"You fucking snaky bitch !"

Taehyung turned his head back to the fight and the sight startled him.

Moon's head was held against the wall as Mira screamed in her ear, and that definitely made him note to be nicer to his girlfriend.

But he didn't pull her off.

Moon was his sister, but also a cheater, and if he understood something about Ava at the party, it was that she was a very passive person who probably never stood up for herself.

Her friends always did it for her.

And he was only now understanding that his approval by the board of directors meant much more than he thought.

"And you called me a cheap slut ?! If I'm a cheap slut then what the fuck are you ?! Huh ?! I might be fucking your brother but at least he's not in a relationship with my best friend who's madly in love with him !"

She slammed Moon's head on the wall at each end of sentence, completely enraged.

It wasn't about her story with Moon anymore, it was about what she did to Ava.

They're always together, have been friends for a decade, and Mira knew Ava would be completely destroyed by that, yet she wouldn't have been able to confront Moon directly, to let her anger out.

Mira always went to war for the people she loved.

She was always ready to take the blame and be the bad guy if it meant that her friends' dignity was protected.

And dignity, in all honesty, just for dating that scummy guy, Ava didn't have much of that.

As much as he thought his sister deserves it, Taehyung also didn't want to have his girlfriend leave him for a girl in prison, so with much difficulty he pulled her off of his sister, arms circled around her waist and he took a few hits too, though it wasn't voluntarily.

It was engraved in his mind now : Do not try Mira, at all cost.

"Calm down baby !" He said, cornering her against a wall, both arms set at each side of her body.

"I'm not calming- Moon you're fucking disgusting ! You're a disgusting piece of shit for doing this to Ava you hear me ?! I'm gonna break your legs and force to fucking crawl like the fucking snake you are you fucking-"

He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He cut her off.

She was still breathing heavily, looking at him in the eyes.

"You need to calm down." He spoke, softly.

"Calm down ?! Captain do you-"

"And don't yell at me, I'm speaking to you calmly, I expect you to do the same because if you want to scream, I can scream louder."

She sighed through her nose, crossing her arms against her chest as she maintained his gaze.

Taehyung didn't know what to say now, because it was clear that in this state she wasn't listening to him and if he let go, she'd go back.

"Moon, I want you to leave the room.. Whether you go in another one or leave the house, I don't care, just leave the room."

His voice was firm, trying to sort out this mess.

If she wasn't before, Moon was definitely scared of Mira now, so she listened without objecting, stumbling a little because of how dizzy she felt.

Once she left the room, Taehyung left a gentle peck on Mira's lips.

"You need to calm down."

"I don't want to." She answered, voice straight out cold.

"I don't care if you don't want to, you're going to."

She rolled her eyes, which made him tighten his grip on her face, hand now grabbing her whole jaw.

"Roll your eyes at me again, I dare you."

"Taehyung-"

"Uh-uh, it's not Taehyung to you." He interrupted her.

She took a deep breath, one of her hands playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Captain." She corrected herself, nervously. ".. Can I have a cigarette ? I really fucking need it right now."

"If I let you go you won't go after her ?" He asked.

She didn't answer, pursing her lips as she looked away.

"All I'm going to tell you is that you don't want to make me upset Mira, so if you go back after Moom even though I trust you not to, be prepared." He warned her.

Mira bit her lower lip, chuckling a little, which clearly surprised him, but he didn't let his guard down just yet.

"You know.. When you speak like that, I really wanna give you head."

Now Taehyung was flabbergasted.

He didn't expect her to be turned on by him sorting out a conflict, especially when she was beating up someone literally minutes ago.

"Mira.." He tried to say something but failed, letting out a small sigh.

"Hm ? You wanted to distract me and it really worked."

She let her arms wrap around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Now isn't the moment Mira." He sighed, feeling like he knew where this was going.

"So if I dropped down on my knees right now you wouldn't do anything ?" She asked in response, the tip of her index drawing circles on his bulge,

"My sister's in the next room injured because you went berserk."

"Captain.." She lowly whined.

She leaned in to at least get a kiss but he shook his head, avoiding it.

"I'll give whatever you want once we're alone, but now I just need you to calm down." He explained.

She got on the tip of her toes and kissed his jawline before lowering herself, lips latched on his neck, marking him for no apparent reason.

"I've calmed down, now I want to beat something else."

Her hands started feeling him up, everywhere, but this time he was too weak to immediately push her away.

That definitely wasn't the plan, for her to get horny.

"Okay, Mira, when I said calm down I meant all of your hormones." He said after a few seconds.

"No can't do sir.."

He pulled away from her but the second he did that, Mira ran upstairs where Moon went, making him click his tongue as he followed her, wondering how she was that fast.

However she made the mistake to open the bedroom first, only to see that Moon wasn't in here. She was about to get out but Taehyung locked her inside, making her bang on the dark wood, cussing him out.

"I'm not that easy to manipulate or distract me, you need to calm down." He said from the other side.

"If you don't open that door I'm breaking up with you." She answered.

"Then goodbye Mira, because I don't want anyone to get murdered today."

He then walked away, letting her scream and shout as he looked for his sister.

Mira was the definition itself of 'never anger a calm person', and he knew she didn't mean it.

All she's been doing since he pulled her away from Moon was trying to manipulate him to go finish what she started.

He partly understood why she acted that way.

She was an extremely loyal person, so if someone harmed her friends, especially someone who pretended to be there for them at all times, hell would break loose.

He continued looking for his sister, only to find her in his art studio, standing there as she looked at the recent art displays in there.

It was all Mira, some of these paintings weren't even sensual.

"You really love her ?" Moon asked, sensing her brother's presence.

"I do."

She had a hand over her head, massaging her scalp that hurt from how hard Mira pulled her hair.

"I'll call you a cab to go back home.. I don't condone what you did, whether it's to my girlfriend or to Ava, so you need to go." He said, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "If Aaliyah comes for you next, which she made it sound like she was, you're on your own."

".. Aren't you supposed to protect me ?" She asked in response, turning to him. "You always side with everyone but me."

"You're my sister, but what you do don't sit right with my morals, so I cannot side with you." He answered. "And now I'm going to ask you to leave."

".. Will you ever talk to me again ?"

He took a deep breath, putting his hands in his pockets.

He knew his sister more than anyone else in this world, which meant he knew what she was trying to do right now.

Moon never gave up, so until the end, she was trying to guilt-trip him into breaking up with Mira, even though she just lost her whole friend group.

He wondered if she was always like that and he never noticed it, but one thing was sure, she was exactly like their father.

Manipulative and dismissive, not caring about anyone unless it benefitted her.

So he only had one response for her, which took a weight off of his shoulders.

"Chances are thin."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 3.6K 24
"Why would you paint your nails?" -Why wouldnt I?-
317K 4K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
318K 17.4K 34
"why do you want to have sex with me so bad?" "to piss him off." +++ jimin's tired of seeing his unrequited love, jungkook, with another man, so he...
111K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."