Claws - Love ~A DNF Omegavers...

Galing kay Birchoishere

What happens when George,a small British,MALE omega,travels to America for college,but instead gets kidnapped... Higit pa

Train Station-Chapter 1
Ak47 Anyone?-Chapter 2
Mercy-chapter 3
Author note
Looking The Part-chapter 4
Ew Children-chapter 5
In your arms-chapter 6
in eachothers arms-chapter 8
The raid-Chapter 9
Need-Chapter 10
Heated-Chapter 12
Feud-Chater 13

The best of the best -chapter 7

3.2K 73 77
Galing kay Birchoishere

George awake slowly the next day. Climbing from his bed,rubbing his tired eyes. Hair messy and clothes loose fitting, the British man stood to his feet and headed out of the bunk room, silently walking past his sleeping companions.

He snook out of the door, sighing as he gently shut it and pushed his back up against the clouded window inside the door. He looked around, inspecting the room for anyone. It was mostly dark, calm, and quiet, with the exception of light flickering through the white curtains.

With caution he stepped into the open kitchen carefully. He tugged on his shirt to straighten it as he flicks the lights switch, a cool sharp white glow of light soon falling over the clean, dark cabinets and marble topped kitchen.

"Morning, George."

He nearly leapt out of his skin, while Puffy continued to sip and stir her cup of coffee. "Coffee?"

"No I'm good." He sighs in relief "I think that startle was enough to wake me up."

Puffy laughed, setting down her coffee onto the counter gently, tying her half white, half brown curls into a ponytail,a rainbow streak of hair on the underside of her white hair. "I like your rainbow hair Puffy." George said to the young woman, who grinned at the younger boy. "Why thank you! I just got it yesterday."

George smiled back genuinely.

"Now, as much as I love hearing British people talk, I have to go. Your rich accent is going to make me late!" She said, trotting past George as she sipped her coffee hurriedly.

George giggled at her claim. He came back to his senses, curiosity swamping over him as he watched Puffy go.
"
Wait!" He jogged to catch up with her, stopping to walk by her side as she walked into a court yard. "What are you doing?"
Puffy barely skipped a beat as the two walked, "I'm in charge of helping Dream train his troops for, uh..." She paused akwardly, scratching her head as she thought. "Don't think I'm allowed to tell, you." She exclaimed.

The buisness woman walked faster, unintentionally leaving George behind. The omega caught up with her once again, "I could help! I'm pretty handy with a gun, and, and, I fast!" He said proudly in order to convince her.

Although it did not seem that she needed any convincing, "Well, if you really are, and since the young boss is fond of you," she suggested smugly, drawling along her point, "I'm sure he would allow you to join in."

He smiles at her as the slightly taller woman lead him along a cement sidewalk, stopping at a smooth cement circle surrounded by neatly trimmed grass, and freshly clipped hedges in neat little rows around the circle, wich the two stepped into.

The eyes of Dream glanced over each of us, who stood parallel from a group of Alphas and Betas stood in an orderly line.

The Alphas and Betas glanced over at George and Puffy as well. Although they're gazes were filled with nothing but friendly, curious, and kind looks, George looked down nervously, his stomach twisting and lip quivering ever so slightly.

The attention was taken from him, when there commander, Puffy took her place next to Dream, signaling for George to stand in the line with the Alphas and the Betas.

He nervously shuffled to the end of the line.
The Beta next to him turned towards him, waving as he smiled at George, who could not help but anxiously return the favor.
"

Alright guys!" Dream commanded "Tommorow is very Important for our pack." His gaze was strong and serious as his and Puffys eyes skipped over each of us. "We will be leading an attack against the Saphire Pack. They are a small pack, located about 20 miles away from us, making there base a perfect spot for us to grow our pack."

"But," Puffy continued "We would all need to group up into teams for certain jobs to break past Saphire Packs security, beat there men, steal there supplies, and just about any combat."

"So, as Ms Puffy said, you'll be put into teams depending on your skills, but before we do this" Dream glanced at me, his eyes smiling warmly before they went serious once more "We will need to see your skills."

☆▪︎~time skip~▪︎☆

George was stood in line, multiple people behind him and a handful infront, all of them waiting for there turn to enter a tree secluded Grove, where Puffy and Dream took one person at a time to address the individuals skills.

They were given multiple options to be tested on, but George had only chosen 5 out of 10; Strategy, strength, agility, flexibility, and his stealth.

Ahead of the fluffy haired brunette, one more person took there turn, leaving only one more beta stood infront of him. Twiddling his fingers, Geirge sat in his own thoughts.

Soon he was at the front of the line, waiting for his name to be called, yet his differently colored eyes stayed glued to the grass, avoiding the attention or eye contact of anyone.

"George Nt.Found!" He looks up, eyes widening. "Go on!" Some beta e courage quietly, nudging George forwards from his back, who shuffled forwards, starting into a jog into the tree surrounded valley.

His winding fingers gently sweeped aside the willow branches of a tree to allow himself to slip into the valley. Inside the circle of trees, Dream and Puffy stood with there hands at there sides, Dream smiling at him and Puffy looking serious, yet slightly amused at his nervous demeanor.

He stood about 4 feet infront of them, his back straight as he awaited instruction.

"Hey, no need to look so nervous, kid." Puffy reassured him. George bent over, sighing in relief. "S-sorry it just felt rather i-improper to well..., not look serious" Puffy nodded at him, Dream grinning.

"Well, shall we?" The blonde aloha suggested to Puffy and I, who nodded in unison.

"Okay, well than what are your choices George?" Puffy asked him kindly, not breaking contact with him.
"W-well," He began nervously. His eyes met with Dreams warm green gaze, his comforting smile calming him down as he spoke, the two staring at one another, "I've chosen to do Strength, strategy, agility, flexibility, and stealth, if that's okay!" He added hurriedly.

ream nodded. "Those are good! First off, let's test your agility."
Geirge returned his smile as the three of them walked to the longer section of the meadow, Geirge lineing up to run while

Dream and Puffy stood at his side.
"We just need you to do a two hundred meter dash across the field, follow that line." Puffy pointed to a painted white line on the grass. George nodded, nervously glancing to Dream from the corner of his eye.

He turned forwards, "I'm ready Puffy"
She started a stopwatch, her thumb clicking on it "Go!" She called to Gworge, who took the cue to start running. He sprinted across the field, ending at the other side soonly after.

"Wow George!" Dream exclaimed "Only 20 seconds!"
George smiled at him while he walked back across the distance, coming up to Dream and standing infront of the taller, who gazed at him warmly, with an odd gleam to his eyes (wich turned out to be a longing and an admiration for George that he could not quite identify).

"W-well it wasn't THAT fast.." He chuckled nervously.

"Well it was pretty damn fast!" 
Dream clutched George's hands in his own. George gazed at Dream, his mouth slightly open and eyes wide and shiny, staring at him in wonder.

"Cmon lovebirds! Time to test Lil George's Strength!"
He immediately jumped back from Dream, his face reddening, only to be pulled back by Dream, who held his hand and glared at Puffy. The two walked, holding eavhothers hands. They were heading off to a section of grass infront of targets, weights, and punching bags.
George was being led by Puffy, Dream at his side.
"So you two," Puffy said when they stopped at the targets and other combatative items "George, you will be shooting different guns at the targets and the dummies, then we'll see how many pounds he can lift. Dream, stand with me so we can discuss his strength."
Dream nodded, walking away from George, who flashed the blonde a nervous smile.

George staggered towards a heavy black crate, choosing a gun. "Good, good." Said Puffy. "Now go ahead and aim for a dummies heart, or the target." He nodded, pointing the gun that was about as long as his arm at the red spot on the target in front of him. He breathed in, keeping calm as his pointer finger looped on the trigger. Bang, Bang, Bang. He shot 3 rounds at the target. One landing a ring outside the red spot, and two both on the red spot, right on target. George thought to himself.

He pointed the gun at the ground, grinning as he turned to look at
Dream and Puffy, who smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

They had been training for hours, testing George's skills before they stopped. George had done well proving that he can easily think of plans, get out of tight spaces, and maneuver through them.

He walked out of the grove, sitting in a field of flowers as the sun set on George and the others. Its so beautiful here... he thought whimsically as he watched the line of Betas and Alphas slowly dwindle, his gaze blank and mind calm.

George sighed while his eyes slowly closed on the world. He was very tired, his body warm and calm from laying on the lush grass in such a comfortable warm weather, soon drifting off to sleep.

Not long after, maybe an hour or so, George woke,, gently rubbing his eyes as he blinked away slumber. Where am i? He looked around for the flowers, but instead he was inside the mansion once more. He began to get up from what seemed to be a brown sofa, but was pushed back down by an arm. He suddenly realized someone was laying with him, spooning him as they slept. His head cocked to the side to see who it was, a bit panicked. He smiled to himself, a bit flustered as his face grew pink. Dream was laying with his face snuggled into George's neck, his arm lying over him.

"No.." He grumbled sleepily "go back to sleep.."

"A-alright but why am I h-here?" He asked, flustered
"I carried you in from the flower field, we fell asleep together." Dream muttered sleepily, his green eyes blinking closed once more.

George flipped himself over so he was facing Dream, the two's chests pressed against one another as they leant into eachothers warmth.

George suddenly felt tired and extremely calm. This was because Dream was letting out his own calming hormones while he slept, because of Georgenletting out panicky/flustered hormones of his own.
He curled his head inwards underneath Dreams chin, falling asleep snuggled into his chest.
(LETS GO 1884 WORDS, NOW I JUST NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHEN SHOULD I ADD SMUT, SHOULD I ADD SMUT NEXT CHAPTER??)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

70.5K 1.8K 34
A famous streamer, Dream, lives alone. Sometimes it gets lonely though. He wishes to have some spark in his life, something that will make his life a...
308 7 9
George, an omega, has been living in Florida for almost five years. In order to stay living with his pack, he must prove to the Immigration Visa Unit...
231K 3.7K 37
⚠️ tw!: S h, pills, screaming, Cussing, alcohol, homophobic slurs,rape, abuse, smut, yelling, crying, mentions of rape, mentions of getting drunk⚠️ ...
390K 13.3K 29
𝗢𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲+𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘅 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲 |𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁| George who is not really the submissive Omega...