The Boy Who Simped (h.j.p.x r...

By _rachel111_

A social media fic for Harry. That's it. Also ik my title is very creative and smart and genius and yeah😌 Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70*
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83*
84
85
86
88
89
90*
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107*
108*
109
110
111
112
113
114
115

87

2.4K 78 92
By _rachel111_

Okay guys, just to clarify, I won't actually be writing smut. I just put the survey to prove a point, and I proved it. SO ANYWAYS LETS GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER. (Also I'm changing some stuff in the plot, like the order of when stuff happened, bc it's my story and idc😋)

~*buzzing noise from phone*~

Harry groaned and reached under his pillow for his phone.

Who the fuck was calling him in the middle of the night?

He saw who was calling him and answered in confusion, "hey, what's up?" He murmured quietly, trying not to wake the slumbering Dursley's. Though, hardly anything could be heard over his uncle's snoring.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Y/n whisper-shouted through the phone.

"What? It's not my-" he checked the time and saw that it was exactly midnight. It was his birthday, "oh, well thank you" he broke out grinning.

"Of course," she smiled, "how does it feel to finally be my age?"

"It feels great, just spectacular"

Suddenly Y/n whipped her head back, towards her bedroom door that had just opened.

"What're you doing, Y/n?" Her father asked.

"Oh, I'm just wishing my friend a Happy Birthday," she replied.

Harry frowned at the title 'friend' but he understood why Y/n wasn't ready to tell her parents about them yet. Many dangers came with dating Harry, and he didn't want her parents saying they couldn't be together.

"Oh, ok. Happy birthday Y/n's friend"

"Thank you" Harry responded.

Amos gave his daughter a questioning look.

"Come on Dad, you think I can pull someone?" Y/n sighed.

He looked like he was thinking for a few seconds, "guess you're right"

She shot him an offended look while Harry chuckled.

"I'm just joking" Amos laughed.

"Yeah yeah, whatever"

"Well, don't stay up too late, alright?" He tapped her doorframe.

"Alright"

"Night Y/n"

"Goodnight"

"Night Y/n's friend"

"Goodnight" Harry responded.

"And don't get too... frisky"

"Dad!"

"Ok ok, I'm going, goodnight" Amos smirked, and shut the door behind him as he left.

Y/n groaned out of embarrassment, as Harry just laughed.

"You're dad is funny"

"No, he's embarrassing" she sighed.

"Mmm? Oh, and you 'can't pull anyone'?" He smirked.

"What else was I supposed to say?"

Harry shrugged and kept smiling.

"Well anyways, happy birthday. I hope you have a good day"

"I already am"

"You're so cheesy"

"Only for you" he replied dramatically.

"Whatever. Happy birthday! Goodnight"

"Goodnight" he said in a sing-song voice.

Once she hung up the phone, Harry put his phone back under his pillow. He laid down, staring up at the ceiling, unable to stop smiling.

Him and Y/n had been calling each other a lot over the past month.

Like just last week. Harry had just walked into his room when his phone starting buzzing.

Picking it up, he was greeted by Y/n's voice. He could tell she was smiling just from that.

"Harry?"

"Yeah"

"Hey, so I've got someone who wants to meet you"

"Uhm... sure?" He panicked for a second, thinking she was about to introduce him to her parents over the phone.

"So I was babysitting, and I was asked if I have a boyfriend. I said yes, and she said wanted to meet you" Y/n explained.

"Oh, um sure ok"

"You can say hi, he's not mean" she whispered to the little girl beside her.

"Hi" said a small voice from beside her.

"Hello" Harry responded.

Y/n chuckled after she whispered something to her, "you can't see him because I'm just calling him. Do you want to FaceTime him?"

The little girl nodded.

"But I already showed you a picture"

"The picture was scary"

"Was it the maze picture?" Harry sighed.

"Whatttt why would you say thattttt" Y/n said.

"Whatever"

"So can we FaceTime instead? She wants to see what you look like" Y/n playfully rolled her eyes.

"Uhh sure"

After a few seconds Y/n FaceTimed him back.

"Oh lord have mercy on my soul" she breathed out.

The girl beside her giggled as Y/n took a few deep breaths. She leaned over so she could see Harry on Y/n's phone.

"Why's your hair all wet?" She questioned.

"Well, I just got out of the shower" he replied.

"Y/n is smiling" the girl laughed.

"I am notttttt... shhhhh" Y/n tried brushing it off.

Harry smirked at how flustered Y/n was.

"So he's your boyfriend?"

"Yup"

"Do you guys kiss?"

Before he had a chance to reply, Y/n quickly spoke, "sometimes we kiss, yeah"

"Do you guys hold hands?"

Y/n nodded, "mhmm"

"Do you guys..." she paused for a moment, trying to think of a question.

"We also cuddle sometimes" Harry spoke up proudly.

Y/n glared down at her phone.

"You do?"

"Yes, we do indeed" he said.

A knock sounded at the door, and confusion crossed Y/n's face.

"I'm gonna get that... you stay here, alright? I'll leave you my phone" she said to the girl.

She nodded.

"Don't get murdered" Harry called after her.

After a few minutes, Y/n came back. The little girl was talking happily to Harry over the phone.

"And we played a game. And I beat Y/n because I'm just so good"

"Oh I bet she didn't like that"

"No, because if I won, she said she would get me a treat"

"That's cool"

"Can I get my phone back now?" Y/n asked, holding out her hand.

"Awww" the girl pouted.

"C'mon, we've bothered Harry enough"

He was about to speak up that he really had nothing better to do. But thought better of it, and stayed quiet.

"But-"

"I'll take you out for ice cream" Y/n bribed.

"Can Harry come with?!" She asked excitedly.

"He lives too far away," Y/n chuckled, "now say goodbye"

"Bye Harry" she said sadly.

"Byeee"

"Sorry for that" Y/n apologized once getting her phone back.

"Honestly, it's not a problem"

She smiled, "alright well, bye I'll text you later"

"Bye" he smiled back.

September couldn't come sooner. He honestly couldn't wait to see her. Maybe they could somehow arrange to meet in diagon alley...

A/n- SUP
HOWS IT GOING?
I HAVE TRACK AND FIELD IN LIKE- ONE DAY
woo hoo🙂 so exciting🙂

ALSO IM GETTING AN ICE CREAM CAKE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Which is *cough cough* next week *cough cough*
I JUST DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GET A PICTURE OR SOMETHING ON IT- LIKE WHAT PICTURE WOULD I EVEN DO??

SO YEAH HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ILYSM MWAH 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.7K 56
(COMPLETED) Β°dracomalvoi : pansy are you up Β°dracomalvoi : you won't believe who potter talked to earlier Β°harryjp : malfoy? " DRARRY SNAPCHAT AU " +...
116K 1K 51
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
8.4K 73 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
190K 5.3K 34
STOP I WROTE THIS SO LONG AGO BUT I STILL HOPE YOU ENJOY🫢🫢 This story has almost no smut, just LOTSSS of fluff. There is swearing in this book. It'...