Quinque Chordae , First book...

Від VIIIhmmmm

Agrona Vritra desired to bring power from one of the numberless world's he saw through fate rune's power.... ... Більше

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

193 15 3
Від VIIIhmmmm

Twin horns

(Chapter 2)

( Year 1011 day 1/120 , location Ashbern )

   Aya let out a deep sigh . She missed Luxsan and Alea , even if they talked by the communication scroll every now and then but only recently did she understand just how much .

    Each time she looked at few drawings made from memories of them three training , each time she created illusions for herself her heart would go wild .

   Luxsan was shining light , warm and cosy , he never looked at her weird way , he smiled at her teasing jokes , their hunts together was the most peaceful time she knew, only comparable to ones with Alea , or with them both .

    Alea was her only true friend before him . More than a sister , which she always hid deep , especially after seeing that those two got together .

    She noticed Phanris was giving her looks of understanding and sadness , this very smart lizard even comforted her with its warmth and did as told when she was told to not tell them about her feelings . 

    Blade hummed louder and louder , it sliced solid rock like butter again . She let out a deep sigh before turning away and giving earth mage a nod to create more dolls to train with . 

( Year 1011 day 7/120 , location Ashbern )

   Helen Shard let out a sigh. Reynolds Leywin , goofy caring idiot he was , after finding out Alice got pregnant, immediately settled for a simple guard and hunting job in this city. 

   Problem was that two planned to do it at least two or three years later than it actually happened.  

   Now she was the party leader , they had no emitter and one less good augmenter. She herself was one but specialised on long range , usage of bow . 

   They still had Adam and Durden , Jasmine who joined recently was still very young , barely ten years old , dark red core augmenter . Angela put a palm on her shoulder giving her a smile . 

   -We can find good recruits without a group yet don't worry… plus isn't it good to take a break once in a while ? Last few missions went okay - she said . Helen let out a sigh giving her friend a short nod. 

    Door of the building screeched as it opened revealing two figures in masks , neither looked old , one actually seemed very young , near Jasmine's age , another was a bit older than that .

   Lux and Alea walked into the building. There were quite a few people inside , most of the attention the prince paid to a group whose leader was actually a young half elf woman . Her raven black hair was collected into a tight tail with a ribbon of golden colour fitting her irises . Thin red lips curved into a small smile . Her face features were smooth , her body thin with curves not that noticeable  .

   On her was black leather jacket without sleeves , long sleeve grey shirt and tight trousers , black boots , black leather gloves . Luxsan noticed a bow behind her back with a queral too . 

   Using a mana zone he could sense that mostly wind type particles were near her.  Near here were four other humans.

   First was a man , the tallest of all there , definitely over two meters. Messy short black hair and barely noticeable beard , deep teal green eyes , warm smile . Features of his were blocky , he was very muscular . 

  He wore something similar to leather armour in brown and sand beige colours with darker gloves and boots . Large hammer strapped to belts behind his back. His affinity was most likely earth .

  Another human , had bright red hair collected into a ponytail using thick black string of some sort , eyes of dark brown colour with a weak shade of red . Across his nose was a scar from a cut of some sort . His face was more stretched vertically .

   He wore black shirt , leather boots , and brown trousers . On two red belts a spear rested behind his back . Armour plates on his chest and gauntlets seemed to be citin in nature , dark brown with sandy white dots .

  Youngest female in the group had red eyes , piercing yet calm , black hair smooth and long collected by green ribbon in half-up . She was carrying a pair of daggers on her belt . Lux could say she was the most pale shade of beige from everyone here . Her features were quite sharp , her body structure slim and agile.

  Sleeveless black jacket fit her well . Fingerless gloves from black leather going up to her elbows , both jacket and gloves had thin dark green lines on edges . Black tight trousers and thinn boots fit her well .

  Last group member was a woman , of age a bit older than half elf . Blonde hair , shiny green eyes like a pair of emeralds . Most feminine in looks out of all group members .

  Wind mana swirled around her wildly , similar to how it did around Aya. She wore a light green dress but with some noticeable beige leather chestplate and few more armour elements on top . On her belt was a wand .

   As they walked over to the registry an older man with shirt white hair , beard and mustache, dark green eyes , wearing nothing but a black sleeveless shirt and baggy brown trousers looked at them from behind the long table.  His face had quite a few scars .

   -Oh? Young to be adventurers ? - he asked , they both gave a nod - Okay , the examination is ten copper , and the training field is in the backyard… i go by Boris , AA rank - he gave them a warm grin . - you go by ?

    -Sol - Lux simply said while taking out the coins . Alea thought for a few moments before answering.

  -Ivy - she said . Their altered voices seemed older and different in tone , just right for hiding . 

    -Okay , lets go see what you are made of little punks - old man said letting out a roaring laughter .

    Twin horns followed to look , as did few others . Adam seemed curious , Durden not so much , Jasmine very much . Helen just followed her instincts , they felt interesting . 

   -Okay ! I guess ladies go first ? - Ivy walked into the arena - Okay , i give you the first test then of adventurer ! - bloodlust wave washed over the field as cold mana swirled around the man , yet the girl didn't even flinch - Good…. Take out your weapon ! - Ice axes formed in his palms .

   Girl created a crystal sword in next second . Sand underneath her swirled before becoming a small hurricane.

    -It is pure earth magic - Angela spoke as she observed . Helen simply nodded . Angela Rose was masterful wind conjurer , second orange colour in the group , another was Durden , all others were solid pr bright red stages . 

    -Ha! Crystal ? Rare sight ! - Boris charged forward . They all knew him , old dark silver veteran , known for killing small packs of magic beasts solo and surviving both extreme cold and heat dungeon environments .

   Alea charged forward together with a cloud of dust . Man swung his axes , swiftly but not fast enough for her to not dodge . 

   She stepped to the side , additionally aiding herself with mana skin and motion of sand under her feat.  Yet her stab was blocked by something , Alea jumped back, summing dust to follow . 

    -Ha! Haha! Nice one lady - Boris spoke grinning as ice armour formed all over his body . - Now lets push you to a limit eh?

    He swung again now, summing a few ice spikes , and a wall of sand caught them . Alea jumped above it touching the ice and melting it into a water whip . Man's eyes grew wider in surprise.

   Hit was strong enough to crack the ice , following slash was blocked by one axe , while from cutting motion of another she was protected by a crystal that formed on her forearm . 

    -Hoho ! Copying tricks? Good! - Alea dodged a kick , next whipping motion hit the ice but the tip of the weapon froze over instead of damaging the armour - Raah! Blizzard blessing! 

   Licht hummed as ice shards swirled around the human fighter while he charged, swinging faster and faster.  He was an augmenter , very fast and honed fighter too . Elf could see how he sent pieces of his armour flying at Alea under weird angels before they reattached themselves to its structure.

    Helen stared intently as girl dodged , slashed and formed more armour pieces to protect her body from ice weapons and shards . Double element users were rare , so young and with fine control too , even more rare . 

   She glanced and the younger boy whose sharp teal blue eyes seemed to observe the fight with focus unnatural for his age . 

    -Release! - Boris roared out , fight stopped - Good , good , your swordsmanship needs some work but that is to be expected from such youth ! You are a fast thinker , have some interesting tricks… B rank you get , with experience and time A and AA will be in your grasp pretty easily …. What core are you actually?

    -Dark yellow… - Boris froze - I can go on for at least twice the time more…

    -Huh…. Okay , lets make it clear then… i go for my best spell , you go with yours , if you have firepower to back up claim you just made you get A - girl simply nodded - Blizzard rush! 

    Helen saw Boris collect a storm of shards and ice blades before letting it go at the girl . Ivy let her blade fall before swiftly swiping her palm upwards . Blizzard met a wall of sharp crystals , then few more grew out of the earth near Boris nearly impaling him . Cracks on ice armour were visible to all . 

    -Ha…. Hahahaha ! Ivy A rank ! - he roared out - Hey Sol ! I need an hour to recharge okay ? - boy simply nodded . - Few… good one Ivy , i look forward to seeing you as fellow AA rank one day…

    -Thank you - she gave the old adventurer a respective bow . Helen walked over to Ivy giving the girl a wave .

   -Hey , our party is looking for new members , most of us are B or A ranks , would you like to join ? - girl looked at the masked boy - You planned on going together?

    -Yes , mind if we wait for him , I think we can join together - Ivy said . Helen nodded , two strong members would be great addition. - You go by ?

    -Helen , Helen Shard - she smiled - So is he as strong for his age ? - Ivy chuckled.

    -Stronger than i am for mine - girl answered simply .

   -Wow , the new generation really are monsters… you will leave all oldies like us  in the dust , ha get it? Dust…- Adam said, letting out a sigh. Durden smacked him on the head .

    -Don't listen to Adam, your earth magic is impressive , also i never really saw anyone use crystals as main weapon… i heard their formation is more draining - Durden spoke . Ivy gave a nod to that .

     -It is , also i got used to reusing them , reforming , reshaping… you are?- she trailed off. 

    -Durden , nice to meet you - she shook the tall man's hand firmly .

    -Angela , I honestly would have thought you used wind if I wasn't a wind conjurer myself - Ivy giggled looking over at Sol who seemed to not notice - Is he a wind mage ?

    -That too - Alea spoke simply. 

   Boris was looking forward to that fight. If a boy had as much power over normal kids of his age as that Ivy girl it would be a very enjoyable fight . 

   Boy had a weird aura to him. Calm , curious eyes looking around and stopping on each mage for mere seconds before moving on . 

    -Okay ! I am all charged, boy show me your best ! - he unleashed his bloodlust but not like Ivy who simply took it , the boy pushed back . 

    Pressure was heavy , dark , as if he looked into the eyes of manifested natural disaster . Boris grinned as ice swiftly was made into weapons and armour .

   Licht momentarily remembered the massacre , he let those dark emotions swirl together with mana as he sent some of it out . Demon dweller fell into his palm out of his storage ring , he pointed it forward as mana skin started shining green around him .

   -What the …. - Adam shuddered. He saw Angela flinch . Helen seemed more curious than fearful - why is he glowing? 

    -Do you know ? - Durden asked, looking at Ivy , she nodded .

    -Technic , he will tell you if he feels like it after some time… it is not my place to give it out - tallest of their group gave an understanding nod .

    -You used it but hid behind the dust… - Helen stated . Ivy seemed surprised that someone noticed , but gave a nod . 

   Licht augmented himself while wind mana formed mana skin . He attacked first, charging forward aiming to meet the blades of both axes . Boris did just that and to his surprise blades cracked and shattered as blue glow surrounded the blades cutting edge . 

    Small blizzard blessing explosion didn't hit him as dancing winds around him misdirected the shards . Only an explosion of ice spikes from man's armour forced the prince to move away . 

    -Ha! Your sword style is interesting… very fluid… - Boris spoke while spinning his axes . Then man threw them at speed barely noticeable for naked eye but mana improved sight of the elf easily saw through the motion.  

    Boris smiled as boy dodged one axe and shattered the other . He willed mana in still flying weapon to go back to him while directing it at boy's back and forming new , but to his surprise crystal spike broke the flying weapon .

    -Wind and earth… - Helen mumbled as the spike charged shape.  Sol took a second near identical sword into the other hand.  

   Boris felt like he was being attacked by a pair of damn wind magic using snakes that were trying to stab instead of bites . Each swing that intended to cut had strength of augmenter above yellow dark level , perhaps because of that mana covering the boy's whole body ? 

   He sent him back with a Blizzard rush but a few shards that actually went through the protective lAyar melted into water before doing any harm . To his surprise he saw boy form water bullets around himself while sand underneath him danced wildly.

  -Three….three elements? - Adam mumbled in disbelief . Last tri-elemental mage was born at least fifty years ago and was a noble brat brought up to be mage from birth . Ivy seemed unfazed.  

    Licht sent bullets forward , sand moved underneath while he simply charged in zigzag pattern forcing Boris to keep his attention mostly on him to not get attacked from the open side . Bullets cracked the armour , send halted man's movement , but when two blades nearly met with icy armour plates wild blizzard exploded from Boris . 

    -Ha! You are sixth in last decade to force me to release my will on the test - man roared in a raspy voice , his hair grew longer , bear and mustaches too . Teeth became sharper , icy cold aura seemed to coat him whole - First stage , ice bears strengthening ! 

    Licht smiled as the man abandoned his weapons instead forming ice claws . His speed increased , so did strength as he felt after blocking the first attack . Blizzard's blessing seemed now constantly active together with an aura of freezing , biting cold . 

    Boris smiled as sand wrapped around him . Boy jumped back before he could brake out . Pair of crystal spears were simply grabbed and then shattered in his grip . With a roar he charged forward . 

    Lux focused on Demon dweller . Wind danced around it and inside it as well. He dodged next attack , threw crystal copy of the sword down before pouring mana into it with command to grow , bush of crystal spikes halted human for another so needed moment .

    Boris broke annoying gems again . Looking up he saw boy with sword glowing royal emerald . He formed ice shields on his hands before taking a blocking stance.

   Collision created a wave of dust , ice shards and wind . When it all settled Boris stood with cuts visible on his hands , Sol stood near clearly panting . Human laughed joyfully .

    -Hahaha scary brats are the best! Damn you are good ! A rank is yours little buddy - Boris chuckled . 

   -So… are you okay with joining us? - Adam asked when now group of seven settled around the table , after Ivy and Sol got their cards . 

    -It will be a pleasure to work and learn from experienced adventurers - Sol spoke politely . Helen chuckled .

    -So you are both dark yellow ? - both newbies nodded - got any experience in hunting?

    -Yes… we were used to hunting as three actually , but the other couldn't join - Ivy said with a bit sad notes in her voice. - That's how we got rings actually… money from hunts…

    -Huh , much hunting to buy storage rings it must have been - Sol gave a short nod .

    -Mhm… i see , well good , we planned to go dungeon diving next , it is in four days away from here - Helen took out a piece of paper which was a map , then another with price tag and details on the dungeon . 

   Jungle like cave with plenty of poisonous and earth magic using beasts between C and B rank with boss estimated as A . 

    -Hmm… sounds good to me - Sol said , Ivy simply followed with a nod .

( Year 1011 day 9/120 , location kingdom of Sapin )

   Alea never thought she would enjoy a simple ride along the fields and villages , camping outside and hunting.

   Her and Lux made berry bushes grow while collecting firewood to add them to the menu . 

    Overall Twin horns were a good party. Gentle and a bit silent Durden who taught her how sand can be condensed into stone and reversed . Angela who was a great cook on top of an amazing wind conjurer. 

  Helen who would give bow master's of elves run for their money . Adam , a bit of a goody but joyful man who had mastery of a spear . 

  Jasmine , who was younger than Alea herself , yet was already a bright red core mage and very good at fighting using her daggers .

   Currently they were camping . It was evening , a bit cold but not too much . Sitting around the flame as the surrounding forest sang with the wind . 

    -So… how old are you actually ? - Adam asked looking at Sol . 

  -Eight - boy answered making man spew out water he just started to drink. 

   -Dark yellow at eight?! Is it even… ah monster brats - spearman let out a defeated sigh .

    -Your sword skill is great for your age - Jasmine admitted - But your spells during the test were too good for a conjurer …

   -I am a conjurer - now Helen and Angela looked surprised . - One must learn how to defend themselves , even if they can bend elements easily…

    -I understand but…. I guess that technic you used helps ? - Helen got a simple nod - Mind teaching it ?

     -Hmmm… teach me to use a bow? - boy asked , to which half elf happily agreed. 

   Alea remembered that Luxsan really never got to learn to use a bow between his magic , forging , sword art and other lessons . 

   Helen was surprised to say the least.  A lAyar of mana constantly held around the body , aiding in each motion was a simple yet genius idea . 

   Her fine control helped a lot so soon a weak glow surrounded her . Sol agreed to have a hand to hand spar , which proved the effectiveness of the technic to her , she could feel the speed and strength difference. Also keeping it up was hard , but Helen knew that eventually it would become second nature . 

    -Sorry that i won't teach you more yet , maybe after the dungeon dive… - he spoke after she gave him tips and he tried firing a few shots . 

    -Hm? Ha i understand , trust isn't something easy to build up , i had that with them at first… but now we are all friends , family even - Helen spoke with a soft smile. Looking at boy's eyes she could guess he smiled back .

( Year 1011 day 11/120 , location kingdom of Sapin )

   Flower crypt . Fitting name for the dungeon they were diving into as numberless poisonous plants grew there. 

   To the happiness of the party with Sol and Ivy they now had three wind mages and two water magic users to hold barriers protecting them from pollen. 

    Dungeon was reported to have seven floors . They planned to stop between third and fourth for rest before diving any deeper .

   -Okay , Adam , Sol , Durden take front - Helen spoke as they stopped near the entrance - Me , Ivy and Angela will be behind you , Jasmine will watch the back of the group … Everyone got it ? - nods followed - Good , lets go …

   Alea looked around . Cave was covered in glowing moss  , she also noticed bugs feeding on sap that was leaking out of the vines growing along the surfaces . 

  Eventually they reached a crossroad with one leading to an easily visible large opening while others took turns . Helen silently directed them into a large room .

    -Angela , barrier , Sol be prepared to do the same if Angela's falls - both conjurers nodded . As the group entered the room Alea saw closed flowers on top growing out of the familiar webbing of vines . Suddenly a human head sized something dropped from the ceiling - Stonehide bugs! 

    Beasts looked like dark brown bugs , with triangle shaped stone carapace on their top , large pincers and spiky apandages . Their bright emerald eyes looked a lot like said gems with numberless hexagonal surfaces.  

    Screeching and wing flapping filled the air as bugs from above and those already fallen charged at them using small wings to aid them in their charge. 

    A mana covered spear shattered bugs armour going through it with ease . Glowing arrow followed soon together with a hammer that crushed down upon the magic bugs .

    Sol combined creation of crystal spikes with pressuring air from above down onto the bugs to force them onto created gems. Simultaneously he took out Demon slAyar using its blunt side to send a few attacking bugs flying back .

    Jasmine cut through bugs while dodging a few that tried to bite her . Then one flew by trying to bite Angela , only to be hit by a water whipp with crushing power . 

   Soon the number of enemies became zero. Helen smiled seeing how two newcomers held their own against weak yet annoying magic bugs . 

    -Hmmm… weird - Sol spoke touching the vines.  He felt mana flowing in them , as if through veins of some bigger being. - Who is the supposed boss of the dungeon?

    -Investigators said it might be treant of some sort who is living in symbiosis with bugs and animals , they kill , he drinks through vines while feeding them for protection of his main body.. - she explained . Boy simply nodded. 

   Clearing tunnels was a bit harder because of limited space which made Durden's and Adam's movement more strained . Bugs' natural camouflage made it hard to notice them before they moved. Still, because they had Ivy and Sol to help it wasn't too bad , and Durden still could use earth magic to detect enemies beforehand by sensing their slightest motion , also it required him to stop and chant the spell each time .

    -Damn it ! - Adam cursed looking at the scratch at his shoulder - sharp shits…

    -Here..-Ivy pulled out a wet bandage - I dripped it in juice of Lexrasa tree , it will speed up the regeneration and some Lostbloom extract to disinfect the wound - Adam took it giving a fast nod .

    -You are quite good with plants … - Helen stated . Ivy chuckled .

    -Sol and other friend both own a garden , so i am used to being around useful flora - she explained as they approached one of the pathways leading to lower floors. 

    Second floor had more flowers , more were opened , some periodically "coughing" out clouds of pollen . 

    Magic bugs now were more numerous and giant , two meter long , acid spitting centipedes were added to the bunch . Also sometimes they saw the latter feast onto the previous before they noticed the group. Floor was mostly made of tunnels with no large rooms , but many larger tunnels were connected by smaller acid made tubes centipedes made .

  Keeping up the barrier became harder the further they went in so eventually the group settled for cutting the flowers down to make way back easier . 

    Third floor was made of large rooms , connected by short tunnels . In each room were one or many smaller lakes covered in lily pads with flowers , but some plants when one stepped on them closed around the person before unleashing acidic juice and dragging the target underwater . 

   Group figured it out when Sol stepped onto one , but his reaction allowed boy to cut plant apart before it shut around him .

    -They will be an interesting addition to the garden - Ivy spoke after extracting and covering future flowers in crystal . 

    -Your friend likes dangerous plants ? - Angela asked while patching up Durden who was bitten by a centipede to the side. 

    -Something like that - girl answered with a chuckle . 

    Working together Durden and Sol made a room near the entrance to lower level where they made camp .

   -I feel bigger beasts down there - Durden spoke calmly - Four legs , probably spike hide wolves or flame fur foxes from what I can feel their weight is…

  -Pack animals … that can be troublesome - Adam mumbled while continuing to cut the vegetables for soup.

    -Oh you just remembered that one time  spikes pinned you to the wall face first and beast bit off chunk of your trousers - Helen said making others chuckle , Adam simply groaned in annoyance. 

    Licht giggled . It somewhat reminded him of old times , when the elf tribe would just go out together to observe and gather forest's gifts . He felt something weight down at his shoulder , turning his head  prince saw it was Alea who simply fell asleep.  

    He stood on guard together with Adam first while others slept.  Then it was time for him to have his nap .

   Alea woke up slowly . She noticed Angela and Durden were awake and someone was leaning on her , seeing strands of long black hair and a familiar mask on her shoulder , girl blushed . 

    She saw him fall asleep in the garden a few times. At such moments Alea had a desire to just lay down by his side and rest because of how peaceful and happy he looked . Currently that feeling was just as strong even so she couldn't see his face directly.

    -Hey… - she turned her head to Angela who was offering her some water . Giving a short nod she accepted , pulling the mask to the side. While the mask was close enough to their body, the illusion was still stable so they could eat and drink without worry. - We are going to move in twenty minutes or so…

   -Okay … - Ivy spoke, letting her head lean onto her prince's and enjoying this calm moment.

   Fourth level was larger , mix between structure of first and third with rooms more overgrowing than on previous with some small trees , water plants and most troublesome - jaw like plants that shot forward like snakes and also used thin spiky vines to fight back . 

   To Ivy's joy one simple water spell that drained said liquid from objects worked on these magic plants even so it took additional mana to overpower their own magic protecting them .

   -Arh… -Helen let out a pained moan as vine tightly wrapped around her left arm pulling it back with great force . Sol cut it off second later - Great… i think i got shoulder dislocated… 

    -Ivy , Durden wall us off! - Sol spoke and second later crystal and stone dome appeared around the blocking off any potential attackers - need help ?

    -N-nah… - Helen gritted her teeth before forcing limb back into place. Soon tight wrapping of familiar bandages was put over the arm - huh…. Painkillers?

  -Poison of frosty blackthorn - Ivy explained calmly - You should be careful with using it still , absence of pain doesn't mean absence of damage to muscles…

    -I know , thanks… ah , lets move , any outside ? - Durden shook his head . - Good… 

  Lower levels were a bit less troublesome. Fire fur foxes were fast , small , pack hunters but having two water and ice mages countered most of their long ranged attacks . 

 On seventh floor they met large amalgamation of those bity plants formed into vaguely humanoind shape . Sol ended up using pure mana with a bit of light to burn through its vines as it used water from lakes to constantly regenerate . 

    -You feel it ? - Ivy asked . He nodded. Beast had same mana signature as all plants here , and air in this corridors was hotter . Suddenly they heard a deafening roar . - What the… 

  -That doesn't sound like boss we thought would be here - Helen spoke in worried tone . 

   -We can get a peak and run - Adam spoke as he threw teal green and blue core of killed vine amalgamation into the backpack . 

    -Hmmm… i agree - Sol spoke . Ivy nodded , also one could see worry in her body language . Jasmine hummed in agreement.  

    -Okay but be careful… Ivy put new bandages on me if you have , i need my hand answering without pain - Helen said.

   Licht felt the heat waves as they walked. It felt familiar , as if he knew it. As they turned around the corner they heard noises of something hard hitting rock , of howling wind , torn vines and cracked bark. 

    Entrance to large room opened them a view of fighters . 

    Large female humanoind made of vines in bark armour with flowers blooming on her "hair" constantly emitting clouds of multicoloured pollen as roots of trees moved around her . 

    Its enemy was a large ruby red lizard with orange underbelly and golden eyes , large wings and gemstone citrine horns . It was protecting a large red egg in a small pool of boiling hot water.  

  -Forest maiden and winged salamander… - Helen spoke in shock - SS and S plus class…

   -Lets run for it - Adam spoke.  Durden giving a stirm nod of agreement. Jasmine froze in horror from emitted mana waves and bloodlust , Angela snapped her out of it with a pinch on the cheek . 

    -She is protecting her child - Ivy spoke solemnly . Suddenly she felt , heard a call. 

    -Aid… parasite… will take… - it was calm , old , female voice.  Licht looked down , looking into eyes of the salamander. His memory flashed , to the fire spirit . Without him willing it body of young prince moved .

   Helen saw him jump forward . Then take out both weapons that immediately were covered in golden glow . Sol cut through roots directed at unprotected side of the lizard while salamander burned away the other attacking branches and clapped its wings forcing pollen clouds back . 

  Single look beast shared with Sol seemed longer than anything . Then they moved together , like a team . 

    Beast unleashed wave of fire , Sol cut through roots sending burning golden light slashes through the Forest queens wave of attacks.  

  Then Ivy moved too , spears of ice rushed to SS class beasts bark made face mask and its glowing verdant lights for eyes . Monster send some sharp branches her way for them only to burn in another fire breath of salamander .

    -Helen! - Durden's voice snapped her out of it - We go ? - he asked seriously. Looking forward she greeted her teeth and took out an arrow .

    -We kill it - She spoke coldly .

  -Damn brats getting us into a fight of monsters - Adam chuckled nervously tightening grip on his spear . 

   Licht send wave of light slashes trying to uncover beasts core while salamander and Alea held back its branches . Moment later he noticed beast again moved its attention , then wave of wind blades and stones carried with them hit its face . 

    He turned around to see Twin horns , Helen gave him a killing intent filled glare , under his mask he smiled guiltily .

    Elf shared a fast look with Salamander. Mental connection gave them good enough and fast enough way to talk , so plan was made .

    Beast charged forward and up before unleashing blue fire breath supported by torrent Licht created . Forest queen screeched in agony unleashing its branches all over . One large directed at the egg , was blocked by salamanders body . 

   Adam felt bloodlust overwhelming the Forest queen's own. Pressure of mana as it danced around Sol glowing bright golden and silver .

   -Judgment of the light - cold , rage filled voice spoke as pillar of energy fell from tip of thinner blade going through and out of the plant magic beasts body only leaving disconnected core and scorched edges of its body . 

   Ivy caught falling boy who seemed to be exhausted of mana , not able to continue using wind to fly any longer . 

   Helen noticed that vines seemed to move towards the core so he , Durden and Jasmine continued cutting them until they stopped.  Damn things managed to hit them a few times and root went through Durden's shoulder in as if last ditch effort. 

   At least ten centimeters in radius , verdant and white sphere with dots of purple , golden and blue , laid there glowing with ungodly amount of mana. 

   Licht woke up . His head was on Aleas lap , Twin horns were all there with bandages over most but nothing too bad , except for bloody bandages all over Durden's shoulder.

   -I… am sorry - he mumbled. Helen hummed . 

    -Well , none of us is dead or badly wounded , so it is okay… but warn me next time you feel weird pull to help S rank mana beast okay ? - he nodded - She wanted to talk to you… and she doesn't have time…

  Alea helped him to stand up.  Salamander was laying near the egg , bleeding from the wound root made . Licht moved on instinct using mana to summon vines to bandage the wound , make something to aid regeneration , but beast shook its head , gently pulling plants away from its body .

    -No… little light - voice spoke openly making everyone freeze - thank you , but i won't live … 

    -Sorry…. I … I wasn't … - wing gently hit him on the head making him stop.

     -Take… - salamander poked the egg - I will give you my will… take care of my child…

     -But… i don't have fire affinity - Licht spoke . Salamander nodded .

    -Drink… my blood … will awaken with my will's help… - it spoke . Former elf tribe leader wanted to protest but he couldn't. Old eyes were looking at him gently yet with determination . 

    Alea took mask off . If prince's idebtity was uncovered she had no big reason to hide either , she wouldn't leave him alone. Helen seemed least surprised . 

    Licht felt fire burning through his veins as he forced himself to drink . Then salamander poked his abdomen with its nose , his core felt as if something tried melting it from inside out . 

    -Ha…. Show my child light , elf kinds shining guide - Salamander spoke calmly as it shut its eyes . 

    Prince walked into the boiling water , cold mana holding it back from boiling off his skin . Egg was warm yet not hot , inside it pulsed flame of life.  

    He turned to Twin horns and took his mask off , giving them a warm smile .

   -So… you are a prince , and you are his friend - Adam repeated , both elves giving node . - Okay… ah damn it now i get the masks , did you grow berries we ate ?

    -Yes … we are both plant deviants , but Luxsan is tri-elemental , and deviant in light… - Alea explained .

    -Light…. I never heard of that deviancy of fire - Helen hummed .

    -It is not , i had no fire affinity… also i think i do now - Lux spoke .

     -And you can use ice even so you are both pure elves ? - Angela questioned.

    -Lux uncovered this was but a mental barrier of our race , so yes - Alea answered .

      -So…. What do we do with the body ? I mean salamander - Adam questioned . Lux gave him surprised look. - What? I don't care for your race , king or nobles may but as long as you do good with us i don't care right Durden ?

    -I agree , we are all adventurers in the end , a team too - tall man spoke gently petting prince on the head - so? 

    -It would be unreasonable to ask to burry her - Lux spoke calmly . Helen gave a calm nod . 

    -Oh and sorry - Adam took out not less glowing core of Forest queen - We used it up a bit while you two rested but it looks like it has will… and none of us is plant mage so …

   -T-thank you - Alea gently took the crystal sphere .

    -Nah! Thank you two ! Because of mana from their cores none of us is red now! - Adam gave a bright smile as he formed a ball of water above his palm . - We saved the dust of the salamanders core actually… - Adam threw a pouch to Lux - It might prove useful for alchemy , elves know that better than humans from what i know…

    -I must say , you are a nice person Adam - Luxsan said making human spearman chuckled nervously .

    -I drank some… - Jasmine spoke as she pulled out three bottles of blood.  Lux gave a simple nod , he understood desire to open another affinity . 

     -Oh… - Core in Aleas hands crumbled to dust , but she caught it creating small crystal box under it . - Hmmm… it feels weird , we should start assimilation as soon as possible…

    -Agreed… - Luxsan looked at Helen - We can camp here ? - she nodded .

    -Sure , actually without salamander this pool coolled down , it looks like natural hot spring… how about some work with earth magic to make a bath ? - Durden , Alea and Lux nodded in united agreement.

   They burried most of salamanders body. Election were horns , teeth , claws , scales and some part skin . Party had limited space even if combined with rings elves had on them and backpacks inside.  

   After burrial and making a camp it was finally time to rest . Hot water relaxed tired bodies amazingly well , Alea also grew few mana collecting fruits to help fully bring everyone into fighting shape . 

   On their way back party noticed that all bity plants disappeared and most toxic flowers didn't open until poled or damaged by outsiders . It seemed like Forest queen indeed wanted use this place as her feeding ground . 

    As the exited the dungeon Licht felt lightheaded but not from cold yet pleasant evening fresh air or beauty of star filled sky above them . 

  Trip was not as he imagined in a good way , this humans were nice , he now also had more potential for growth as did Alea , but prince also now carried responsibility . Egg was resting in backpack on his back . 

( Year 1011 day 12/120 , location kingdom of Sapin )

   Virion let out a sigh as he finished work with few documents . Without sunray and Alea garden felt too empty to enjoy it . Aya was still training under him , but seemed a bit colder as well . 

 Suddenly scroll of communication signalled about a call . He opened it with a wide smile . 

   -Hey little sunray… how are you ? Why calling earlier ? - Virion noticed he wore no mask but was near the fire - Something happened ?

    -A lot dear grandfather - soft , warm smile shined on his grandson's face.

   Alduin let out a sigh . His son's first days of journey were to say the least , interesting .

   Joining experienced group was a good move . Dungeon dive seemed reasonable as its rank wasn't above groups combined level of power .

   But charging into a fight between two monsters , revealing his face and then trusting humans was a lot . 

    Lux let them talk to Helen Shard . She seemed like a good leader . Her half elf blood too added a bit to his trust in her . 

    Virion was laughing nervously when Lux showed he now had weak , yet present affinity with fire . Alea's father was at first angry , but then let it go , after all last known wielder of Forests queen beast will lived over three hundred years ago. 

    -Our son is first quadra-elemental - Merial spoke in proud also slightly worried tone .

    -Hahaha , and he is now owner of S class beast will and probably future bond with not less potential… - Virion smiled proudly - And you were worried all over , times change Alduin… 

    -I hope so dear father… i really hope so - current king of Elenoir answered before letting out a tired sigh .

( Year 1011 day 44/120 , location kingdom of Sapin )

   Assimilation was going smoothly , also still painfully . It was easier as Licht had experience with his own mana doing the same . 

    He was able to feel flaming mana of salamanders will , prince even saw its vague image in the darkness during meditation . 

   Alea's process was going slower because will was stronger and much less "friendly" overall.  He was able to help as combination of four primal elements of mana seemed to aid her when Licht gave his energy , being a battery of sorts. 

    It was evening after another dungeon clearing . He felt his body change bit by bit , will sipping into his flesh.  

    -Hmmm.. so it is time ? - he looked around . All but Helen were asleep - Helen , i feel like i can tap into first stage …

     -Already ? - he nodded - Okay , it usually is a bit explody from what Boris said so move away from the tents ..

     Licht sat down a bit afar but still in her vision area.  He let beast will go . New sensation filled his every fiber . As if much denser , powerful fire molded his body to its liking . 

    Helen saw explosion of orange and yellow . Lux was in its very center , his hair more golden white than silver , eyes glowing like golden lights with pupils stretched vertically , orange scales looking like bags under his eyes . As boy smiled she noticed more visible canines . 

    Then they both heard a loud crack . Turning around Helen saw a dark red lizard with orange belly , small wings and deep blue eyes staring at them . It was barely fifty centimeters long with its tail counted in . 

    Lux walked over to the newborn mana beast stretching out his hand.  It poked his palm with its snout before coughing out some fire.  It left spiral shaped burn mark of elf's skin , but he didn't seem to mind and picked up the little beast .

    -Phanris - Lux said , youbg salamander gave out a small fire breath upwards in agreement.  - I am happy you like it… 

    His beast will slowly disappeared. Lizard climbed onto his shoulder , comfortably hiding in his long hair .

( Year 1011 day 68/120 , location kingdom of Sapin )

   Helen chuckled as she read the content of the letter Twin horns got after returning from yet another successful raid .

   This few month proved very fruitful. Lux opened up to them as did Alea . While original party taught them on humans , weapon usage and smaller things two taught them a lot about mana and way it could be used .

   Way of using your own condensed mana to open veins and channels , contain more in their body , these two technics on top of mana skin opened path for faster growth for whole party .

   Helen unlocked wind affinity. Durden mastered gem creation and unlocked gravity . Adam managed to use ice but was far from mastering it . Angela got hold on sound magic while Jasmine eventually opened lightning from her newly ignited flame affinity.  All Twin horns now were not lower than bright orange , most actually above that stage. 

    Phanris grew up fast.  He loved hunting mana beasts , eating cores especially . Because of his size he at first was biting them off by pieces but now he was size of a small dog and could finish smaller cores in a single bite .

    -What is it ? - Alea asked while adding more berries into boiling water in the camping tea pot . 

    -Oh our old party members , their child will be born soon so they wanted us to visit , celebrate and remember old days… Reynolds and Alice , i told you about them - Helen answered with a smile .

  -Emitter and red augmenter ? - Lux spoke up . She gave him a nod . 

    -Yep , they live in a house on outskirts of Ashbern , way there will take at least ten days from here… you won't mind ? - both elves shook their heads . - Good , lets go buy supplies then…

( Year 1011 day 78/120 , location kingdom of Sapin )

   They finally could see a house in the distance . Made from stone and wood , standing near the edge of the forest , surrounded by a garden and stone fence . 

    -Hey there! - man with ash brown hair walked out of the doors to meet them - Long time no see Helen , i see you found new members?

    -Long time indeed Reynolds - she gave man a fast hug - Oh , yeah that's Sol and Ivy , both A ranks … lets go inside ? 

  -Sure , come in ! - man joyfully answered opening the door .

  Group followed inside , eventually settling down in the kitchen . After a minute or so a woman with long auburn hair and brown eyes walked out of the corridor carrying a child . Boy's hair was pitch black , eyes blue as Reynold's own .

   -Ha… haha - Adam chuckled seeing Alice look stopped on Sol for few moments.

    -It is nice to meet you Mrs Leywin , i go by Sol - boy greeted giving her a short bow. 

    -Nice to meet you Sol and - her gaze fell upon another masked adventurer . 

    -Ivy - girl replied simply . Durden walked over looking down at the child .

   -Hey Qrowven , look who is here… - Alice cooed . 

  Child's gaze seemed very focused for a newborn . Luxsan couldn't help but think if that was how his own looked when he was born in this world . Could others be like him? Time would tell . He gave Helen a questioning look . 

    -Alice , Rey , sit down before we tell you about our travels, will you ? - Helen asked. Alice simply nodded , Reynolds gave a curious look - you go first ? 

   -You trust them , so i will - Sol took mask off . Alice gasped while Reynolds gave a humm - It is nice to meet you , my name is Luxsan Eralith , firstborn of king Alduin…

 -A prince huh… - Rey looked unimpressed - Stop, how old are you?

    -Eight - Boy gave a warm smile.

   Reynolds couldn't help but chuckle. He was left far behind in core stage by his former party , only without unlocked elemental affinity as well . 

    Story of salamander and Forest queen was exciting . He couldn't help but feel a tingle of regret that Alice and he were absent during such an event . But would it even have happened if they didn't leave ?

    -So what happened to the egg? - Alice asked.  Lux whistled and small dog sized winged salamander showed its head out of his backpack - oh my… it is quite big for barely three month…

    -Oh this glutton eats cores like candies , and he loves the better ones too - Adam got a jab to the side from Jasmine .

    -Also… here Rey - Helen took out a small book - Burn it after learning everything by hard … that's what Lux taught us , also i admit those two cores pushed us forward greatly too..

  -Thank you - looking at elves with renewed respect he smiled - If you want this forests around here have quite a few interesting plants , I brought a few to our garden but some grow only in the wild , i can guide you through the spots before you leave so you can add them to your collection..

    -It would be wonderful Mr Leywin - Alea said with a soft smile .

    -Just Rey is okay , you are part of Twin horns too after all ! - the father of the Leywin family said . 

    -Your future affinity is fire - Luxsan spoke calmly . Seeing Reynold's surprise he added - I can feel the type of mana around people , fire is most attracted to you… 

    -He didn't miss once Rey - Adam added backing up the prince . 

    -I see… thank you - man answered , elf gave a simple nod .

    -I suggest you read him something on magic , those notes or geography … - Alice gave Lux a questioning look - He has very curious eyes , i had similar from what grandfather said and i could understand a lot of what parents said earlier… it was boring to do nothing as a child before i learned to crawl …

    -You remember so far ? - Helen asked , receiving a simple nod . 

( Year 1012 day 23/120 , location kingdom of Sapin )

   It was a rainy day , Twin horns were on their way to another dungeon when they spotted a caravan. 

    -That's weird… i don't recognize the marks on the carts - Adam spoke, augmenting his sight . Helen nodded. 

     -Hmmm… Phanris can you carefully look at what's inside ? - Sol asked his bond , salamander nodded before flying off , after a minute or so he returned , elf's face darkened.  

     -Lux ? - Alea asked, seeing how his body shook after the grunts and squeals Phanris used to communicate .

    -Cages with humans , elves and dwarves… - he spoke coldly.

    -Slave traders - Helen groaned . Seeing questioning looks she spoke - We finish them , then get information from slaves or those we catch , or from map where camp is … depending on how many are protecting it we go in or ask for backup , we can pay another group to help us…

    -Thank you - Luxsan spoke , she simply shook her head. 

    -No race deserves slavery , its universal for me - Helen gave him a short smile as they all prepared their weapons . 

   Wind guided thinn crystal needles into the necks of few guards that had no armour to protect them .

    When slave traders took the formation wind guided arrow hit preparing conjurer. Then line of normal soldiers and augmenters was hit by fire breath of Phanris , just to then be crushed by combined water drill and gravity hammer smash attacks.  

    -What the fuck ?! You are humans ? Why attack us ? We are just doing business- a wind augmenter roared, sending a wind-covered throwing dagger which was blocked by Jasmine's dagger.

   -Your business causes pain to too many - girl spoke coldly rushing forward . Man didn't have the speed to block wind mana skin improved motion . Blood spewed out of his severed neck . - Huh? 

    She noticed her hands were shaking. It was her first human kill . Jasmine knew it was the right thing to do but …

    -Careful… - as crystal spikes pierced two soldiers that tried to rush her Lux landed near , his palm landed over her own with . Jasmine took a deep breath - Good , ready ?

    -Yes… - he gave a nod, taking out his larger sword .

   Soon the fight was over. Luxsan helped to open cages with elves and dwarves , which cooperated better after seeing someone not human .

    -They… their camp is few kilometres away - dwarven man spoke - There are more elves… and some dwarves…

    -My… my sister is there , with her son - tall elf man spoke - If you give us some time to restore mana we can help…

    -Ivy, grow something to heal and help them restore energy , Helen, can you take an organizing part on you ? - half elf nodded - Everyone , please trust them , i worked with these group for a long time , they are trustworthy… 

    -Young man , what's your name? Your features look familiar - elderly elven woman asked .

    -My name is Luxsan Eralith elder , firstborn of king Alduin - few gasps followed - I hold no grudges against human or dwarven , please help us free everyone who is in that camp …

  Angela and Lux worked together creating a freezing cold fog fused with sound magic that made surrounding look and feel alot like infamous fog of elven forests. 

  Helen guided those able to use ranged magic and bows while Jasmine , Durden and Adam lead frontal attacks from three sides.  

   It was bloody , dirty , but no one died , mostly because of plants Alea and Luxsan grew . 

    -Thank you again… - Lux spoke with a soft smile as Twin horns observed now free slaves sharing food around the fireplace . Elves , dwarves and humans alike . 

( Year 1012 day 25/120 , location kingdom of Elenoir )

   Alduin smiled.  His son indeed found few trustworthy people it seemed . He also sent letter to the dwarven royal family that they would host their freed citizens before they could take them home . 

   But the best news was that his son agreed to return home , also temporarily , also on condition of letting his party join him .

( Year 1012 day 41/120 , location kingdom of Elenoir )

  Helen never thought she would see the beauty of the city her mother spoke about so much . Zestier.  

    Angela helped her to train hell out of Adam to make sure he didn't act like the idiot he usually was in front of the royal family of Elenoir . 

   They were greeted with a mix of surprise , joy and happy tears as many saw their loved ones again .

    -Prince , it is great joy to see you back - elf that was strongly surrounded by water mana spoke . 

    -Master Isvaar , it is nice to see you again - Luxsan gave the man a firm handshake - I hope nothing bad happened while i was away ?

    -No , lets go , queen and king , as well as your grandfather and lady Aya all missed you… and they want to see your friends as well - Isvaar gave Twin horns a fast , curious look .

   Virion hummed as he saw the party his son joined . They all felt strong enough for their age . 

    -Hm? - he noticed a large flying salamander rushing at him , mana beast hit him in the chest with its head before starting to lick his face - hahaha…

    -Sorry grandfather … Phanris does that to people he likes - Lux landed near him. His grandson's eyes seemed joyful , a bit older too - how have you been ? 

    -Not a bad little sunray… or not so little - he chuckled . Feeling already solid yellow core stage Virion smiled proudly - Care to spar with your old man ?

    -I am yet to fully grasp the second stage of my will…. It is destructive - he admitted making elderly elf laugh even harder. 

   -Sooo…. How did travels with our prince go ? - Aya sang as she helped Alea to guide Twin horns through the corridors .

    -W-what are you taking about… prince Lux and I aren't… like that - plant mage said , also a bit sad note in her voice was there to hear .

   -Oh ? Really? I didn't see him as relaxed near anyone , maybe Phan being exception - Angela spoke up , Alea blushed which resulted in wave of giggles from others near her .

( Year 1012 day 45/120 , location kingdom of Elenoir ) 

  Few days passed and Licht found joy in seeing how Twin horns adapted to his home . Jasmine , Aya , Helen and Angela trained together with wind and sound magic . Virion joined them from time to time . 

   Master Isvaar found joy in sparring with another water and ice user , such being Adam , as their styles were very different and they could learn from each other .

    He spent some time with his parents , grandaunt Rinia and Phanris , also sometimes he joined Durden and Alea during their training . But most of the time he worked in the forge on something special. 

    His trained control and fineness of spell creation finally was enough to enchant things and Licht wanted to make something special for Alea . He realized that his feelings for her had deeper roots than just friendship and shared interests , she became his anchor in more ways than one .  

   Virion saw his grandson carrying a small box as he passed through the corridors. Lux looked unusually nervous , so the elder chose to follow him, silencing any sound with magic. 

    -Lux ! Came to train with us again ? - Durden asked letting two crystal golems stop , Alea stopped her own golem as well. 

    -No , can I borrow a bit of your time Alea? - girl nodded , Durden smiled before returning to training his control over crystal puppets. 

   Alea followed the prince to the balcony that opened a view on a familiar part of the garden.  Lux stopped , yet didn't turn around . 

    -Remember this place? That's where we first met - he spoke turning around to face her . 

    -Yes… and we walked down that path when you ran from your birthday party - she noted making him crack a warm smile.

    -Indeed…. - Luxsan looked into her eyes. She felt like those blue lakes were drowning her in attention . - Alea , will you go out with me ? 

   -Ha? - she blinked , then pinched herself making him laugh shortly before giving her a questioning look - I … prince Luxsan…

    -Please just Lux , or Sol - he interrupted her . Alea blushed but nodded before continuing. 

    -I … i will be happy to … date you - she finally answered momentarily shutting her eyes , then Alea felt his soft , warm lips on her cheek . Opening her eyes she saw a ring in a small wooden box - huh?

    -It contains a gem core enchanted to create ice lotus , my first ice magic creation … - he said gently, taking her hand and placing the ring on her pinky.  Silver circle with thinn light blue line spiraling around it fit her finger perfectly. 

    -T-thank you… - her heart was beating faster than ever before.  Then cackling laugh interrupted them - ah?! 

     -Grandfather… - Lux let out a tired sigh as Elder Virion stepped from around the corner . 

     -You are a bold one huh little sunray , but i approve the choice , also you will need to wait for at least six years to get into marriage age - Alea blushed a darker shade of red . 

     -I know grandpa - Luxsan let himself chuckle as he looked at her , gently moving loose strands of her hair from her face and tucking it behind her ears . - Can you leave us ? 

     -Of course little sunray - Virion giggled before seemingly vanishing into thin air. 

   -Ah…. Sometimes i regret him unlocking sound magic , ever - Lux said . Now Alea let out a chuckle . She looked at her prince with newly revealed warmth , his eyes seemed to shine brighter in response. Then familiar lizard flew above and landed in front of him . - Ah , he is hungry… 

    -Well , lets see if we can find something for him to eat ? I can also make some tea - she offered , Sol nodded in agreement before interweaving his fingers with her and following Alea to one of the castle kitchens. 

  Later in the evening Licht stood before the doors of the Triscan family home . Lotus opened the door , greeting him and Alea with a soft smile .

    -Come in , dinner will be ready soon… - he said letting them in . As Alea ran to the kitchen , Phan followed her leaving prince and Lotus alone - I will be direct prince Luxsan , I know you have strength to protect my daughter… but do you plan to marry her ?

    -Yes , when i will be sixty , but we can arrange an engagement earlier - he answered calmly . Head of the Triscan family nodded .

    -I will intrust my daughter to you then , please treat her well - Licht smiled . He liked the aura this man gave away .

   -I will lord Triscan - Alea's father coughed .

    -No need to be so official , just Lotus - prince simply nodded .

     -Then Lux is fine too… - they were interrupted by a young voice .

     -Sis ! What can this shiny do ? - Six year old boy asked his sister. It was the youngest Triscan family member , Darian. He had his father's green hair and silver eyes .

    -Honey dinner will be ready soon - Lilia Triscan , beautiful elven woman with long blonde hair and deep silver eyes spoke looking out of the doorway leading to the kitchen - Prince Luxsan , thank you for taking care of Alea out there…

    -No need Miss Triscan , it was the least I could do after you let her join me on this journey - Licht spoke politely.  She chuckled .

   -Just Lilia dear , well i am looking forward to hearing some stories you didn't tell through scroll yet - she disappeared behind the door. 

   Alea created a few small ice flowers by simply pouring water mana through the ring . They dropped onto the tea surface floating and slowly melting away. 

    Darian loved the trick , he loved drinking tea a bit colder.  Lux seemed amused by such a way of using simple ice magic .

    Dinner was pleasantly calm and Alea was truly happy her family seemed very fond of Luxsan , as was she. 

   At home Licht felt lighter than before. He remembered his past life , yet now when he realised and acted for them to not hold him back it felt like the former elf tribe leader was finally free .

   He only hoped Lumier and others would too find new chance to live and do so happily. 

( Year 1012 day 47/120 , location kingdom of Elenoir )

   As they left many came to say their goodbyes . Even so Twin horns weren't there for long , story of their deeds spread because of the elves they helped to return home . 

    Helen waved to Aya who stood in first lines of the small crowd . Girl taught her and Jasmine quite a few tricks and helped them to unlock sound.  Teachings of Elder Virion were very useful as well . 

    -Lets go ? - Lux asked . She nodded . Twin horns exited the capital of elves . It was time to go back to adventuring. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.8K 133 19
To think of being a modern witch and living in a modern world where magic is part of everyday life would be enough? Nope, apparently not for me. Beca...
333 89 18
Merran was born into a devastating curse. Either she lives and watches six of her siblings die, or she dies and one of them survives to rule. Proble...
462 65 42
Highest ranks Ive had: #2 in mistory #173 in loss #251 in powers #724 in tricks #792 in Fae "Not all things lost are really gone. Never lose hope Ra...
27.5K 1.4K 52
(This story will become free on JULY 15, 2024) They say nothing was left of Ravenna Aphelion... nothing but her ancestral amber ring and a scared lit...