Chapter 3

[ Warning , smut near chapter end! ]

Little shiny leaves

(Chapter 3)

( Year 1014 day 77/120 , location Ashbern city outskirts )

Licht was happy to see Qrowven again. Boy already awakened and even gave him back notes on , something he didn't think about , stable improvement of the circulation system .

-Here little one - Helen took out her gift. It was a green egg with purple lines - We found a destroyed nest but this one is still alive , Jasmine helped to keep it alive , it is the egg of a flamefeather raven ...

-Thank you aunty Helen - half elf let out joyful squeal while petting a three year old boy . Blue eyes met teal blue .

-I saw you spar with Rey... it seems you are uncomfortable with your sword shape? - boy nodded. - I can make something using my magic , sadly there isn't a good forge in the city... but crystal and wood can do much ... just draw me a shape you need...

To Licht's surprise, the boy already had the drawing prepared . Blade looked thin , light and quite easy to hide as a stick . Weapon of swift and stealthy death .

-Can you see his affinity ? - Alice asked. Lux was happy to do so , to his surprise the boy had weird deep red particles that felt like fire but not as hot , a bit like Alice's warm healing too. Also other four types surrounded him , fire and water were prevalent over earth and wind - Is something wrong?

-Quadra... he is quadra-elemental - Luxsan smiled when Reynolds spewed out his tea - Also i feel deviancy , like my light it is not anything i felt near others , like fire fused with healing... perhaps it is result of yours and Reynold's own affinities...

-My... haha - Alice laughed nervously. Qrowven seemed calm but also happy.

-When you reach orange core we will be able to teach you things , we have all elements in our party - Durden spoke up, giving the boy a warm smile .

-Mhm - Jasmine nodded in agreement.

Licht hummed as he drank tea Alea helped Alice make . These two years passed by very fast , most Twin horns were now solid or bright yellow with Adam , Helen and Jasmine being dark silver.

Alea mastered her will , also the second stage still was exhausting for her to use and sometimes led to different plants growing wildly without her want . His own second stage became much more natural . Phanris , after growing to a size of meter tall and three long , unlocked the power of shapeshifting into his own smaller form and now preferred to stay in such , on his shoulder .

They both reached solid silver , also thanks a lot to deep dives into Beast Glades mana rich areas and cores from beasts they killed .

Suddenly scroll in his ring was thrown out and unrolled revealing his grandfather.

-Hey sunray , i have some important news - he spoke with a serious look - Because of your long absence your mother grew... sad , she missed you but knew how much you like adventuring so didn't tell you .... Long story short your father used an old method of fighting sadness...

-I ... don't get it grandfather - Licht blinked , Helen who sat near him giggled.

-Oh ? Well soon we will be six instead of four , so get back before that will be seven ! - he spoke with a bit of anger , yet a smirk on his face - Sorry for taking him away Helen ...

-It's fine Elder Virion i understand , Alea should go too , i don't think separating you two lovebirds will be any good - she let out a chuckle seeing him blush .