𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... More

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
ShoppingπŸ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

In Katsuki's Care

1.3K 35 14
By WallflowerTendencies

I woke up in my bed, but when I tried to get up, something was stopping me.

I looked down to see an arm wrapped around my waist.

I then looked to my side, to find Katsuki, he had kept me in a spooned position.

He was lightly snoring.

He looked so peaceful, but why was I here? I should be at school.

I turned on my side to face him.

His hair was right there. I in all honesty had always wanted to touch his hair to see if it was as hard as a rock like I thought it would be or not.

I took my hand and stroked it through his hair.

It was actually really soft.

That's when he slowly started moving around.

"You're up." He dazily said.

"Yes, why're you in my bed?" I asked.

"I'm not leaving your side anymore. So no dates with that Lawrence jerk." He muttered.

"Dates?" I questioned, "What're you talking about."

"You two clearly have a thing for eachother." He mumbles.

"Well no, I just view him as a friend. We just have clicking personalities you could say." I put a finger to my chin. "Plus he's not my type." I laughed.

"Hm?" He mumbled.

He looked to me as if waiting for me to state my type.

"What?" I asked, laughing.

"You know what." He muttered.

"Fiery blonde jerks." I teased, bumping him in the arm.

He flushed pink and looked away from me.

"Really?" He said in a low voice.

"As of recent, yes." I teased again, reaching to tickle him.

But he turned around and grabbed my hands pulling me on top of him.

I flushed pink.

Well woah, okay. 😟

He pulled my head down closer to his.

"I'm gonna be really pissed if you're just just messing with me." He muttered.

I could feel heat burn up throughout my body and I involuntarily coughed and jerked out of his grasp, falling onto the side of my bed.

"Holy shit Katsuki you don't just throw people on top of you." I mumbled, grabbing my pillow and smacking him with it.

He laughed.

I grumbled and jumped out of bed. "I'm gonna make breakfast, do you want anything?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna help you make whatever you want." He said, getting up in suit and following me around.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"9:45." Katsuki said, as he looked to his watch.

"Shoot we're late for school!" I yelled frantically.

"Don't worry, Aizawa gave us clearance for today." Katsuki replied.

He took my hand by surprise and led me to the kitchen.

He was being so nice today. It was weird but I liked being close to him.

He saved me yesterday.

If he keeps up this sweet hero act I might just fall in love with him.

"Wanna make fluffy chocolate chip and banana pancakes?" I asked.

"Sure." He said, going to the cabinet to grab pans.

------------

"How about we have a pancake making contest?" I suggested.

"You're on." He smirked.

"Mine are gonna make yours look like shit." He laughed.

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yeah."

"Fuck you" I laughed, grabbing a fist full of chocolate chips and throwing them at his face.

He rolled his eyes and got two fist fulls, tossing them at me.

I grabbed a banana and walked over to him smushing it over his face.

He grabbed me by the waist, "you're gonna regret that." He said, as he pressed his bananaed cheek on mine.

He rubbed the banana I smeared across his face on mine as well.

I shoved him away and we started laughing.

We ended up cleaning up after ourselves and coming to the conclusion we needed showering. He waited at the foot of the door outside while I was in the bathroom.

He had been clingy all day.

It was cute, and trust me I'm not complaining but I can't help but wonder why.

Was it because of last night? When we saw the ghost?

I dried off with my towel and wrapped it around my body as I got my hair brush.

I stared in the mirror as I brushed my hair.

"You almost done in there? You take forever." He groaned from outside.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm brushing my hair, one second." I replied, setting my brush down for a moment.

I put on a loose tank top and some baggy comfort jeans before unlocking the door and grabbing my brush back.

I continued brushing my hair.

He opened the door and bumped into me playfully.

"Hey! I was brushing my hair." I muttered, kicking him lightly in the ankle.

He took the hair brush from my hand and waved it above his head.

I sat down on the floor. Ain't no way I'm giving him the satisfaction of me fighting him to get it.

I laid on my head back against the drawers of my bathroom sink.

I could feel him bend down beside me.

"If you want it you have to make an effort." He snickered.

"Ohh, but I'm soo tired." I snickered.

He suddenly placed a gentle hand on my shoulder, making my eyes shoot open from the unexpected contact.

"Why don't you have your wings out?" He asked.

"I don't like taking showers with them unless they're dirty. They're a pain to dry." I mumbled.

"It's not just that, you normally only take them out in battle, or around stupid Deku. Why is that?" He asked.

"Hm, well.." I can trust him right? He's Katsuki.

"Is it alright if I tell you the reason is a little more gory than you'd probably imagine.." I asked Katsuki, hesitantly.

He gave a small nod, with a straight, sincere face.

"Alright then, back when I was younger caretaker would often pluck feathers from my wings, they'd always grow back of course, but it'd hurt so badly and they'd bleed tons before finally healing. I'd always have bruises and cuts and be missing feathers on them because of her. I think she'd sell them. I've just been so cautious of having them out since then. The thought of them being plucked or mistreated scares the shit out of me and it takes me right back to when it happened. I know it's stupid, and I'll have to just cope that with the career path I've chosen they'll get pretty bruised up, but it just.. you know." I was fumbling with my hands as I spoke.

"I feel safe with Izuku though. So I don't feel the need to worry around him. I know he'd never hurt me." I mumbled.

"I wouldn't hurt you either, you don't have to hide them from me." He said, sounding kind of hurt.

"I-.. yeah, I know. I'm sorry." I said, as I pinched my hand with my nails when he wasn't looking.

"Don't say sorry, I-.. I'm, you know I'm yeah when you, that I, uh. Yeah." He said.

I arched an eyebrow.

I snatched my brush back and went back to combing my hair with it to finish getting the knots out from earlier.

"Could you repeat that again?" I asked.

"Uh, don't say sorry, it's just, I, I'm, you know so yeah, uh, I'm, yeah. Thanks." He muttered.

"I can't tell for sure what you're saying but are you trying to apologize?" I asked.

He winced, and nodded.

I could tell he probably had almost never apologized to anyone.

It made me smile. The, Katsuki Bakugo, made an effort to apologize to me. Of all people.

SCORE!!

Point Y/n 1!

I fluttered my wings out so they could be visible to him.

A gentle smile spread across his face.

"Okay, I won't hide them in front of you ever again." I whispered, calmly, however my eyes jerked open in surprise when he pulled me close for a hug.

I could feel his hands run lightly against my wings in a comforting motion.

I sighed happily and laid my head on his shoulder as he pet my wings.

He ended up dragging me with him to the living room to watch movies, so we didn't have to be on the floor.

As we took turns picking movies I paused on mine.

"You know, when you were comforting me earlier.
It reminded me of how my mom would comfort me, and for a moment it was like she was still there. So just, thank you." I awkwardly said.

He wore a surprised expression.

"Well you're uh, welcome." He muttered through the shock.

He pulled me in for a tight hug, but he never let go.

And we fell asleep in that position shortly after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.7K 111 4
Slow updates, F4M unless stated otherwise. Any criticism is welcome as this is my first time writing.
364K 15.8K 41
It's bad enough you're taken by the enemy, but it just gets worse from there when you're now supposed to be attached at the hip to one of the Devils...
3.8M 149K 72
ONLY for 18+ audience. Keerthi felt a hand under her chin,coaxing her to look up ,as she met with warm brown eyes,in their darkest shade. Her eyes we...