Going Under (Rewritten)

By breannag14

(Rewritten version!!!) Casey Scott is a broken, scared 17 year old girl thanks to her step dad Paul. When a n... More

Going Under (Rewritten)
Chapter 1: Pain
Chapter 2: Butterflies
Chapter 3: The Moonlight Drink
Chapter 4: Run Aways
Chapter 5: Every goodbye has a new hello
Chapter 7: Grapes and French Fries
Chapter 8: Betrayed
Chapter 9: No need for doctors
Chapter 10: Birthday Boy
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Moving day
Chapter 13: Fireworks
Chapter 14: Apologies
Chapter 15: The call
Chapter 16: Taken
Chapter 17: Found?
Chapter 18: Bad news
Chapter 19: Keegans turn
Chapter 20: New friends
Chapter 21: End of summer bbq
Chapter 22: Second chance
Chapter 23: Holidays
Chapter 24: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 25: Perfect Valentines Day
Chapter 26: Disaster
Chapter 27: I hate hospitals
Chapter 28: Awake
Chapter 29: Home
Chapter 30: I do
Epilogue

Chapter 6: I love you

38 3 1
By breannag14

Chapter 6: I love you

Casey's POV.

I woke up and Sean was still sleeping. I checked the clock and it was already 10:00am. I poked Sean's face.

" Sean wake up." I whispered and poked his face again. He groaned and buried his face in the pillow.

" Last chance." I whispered threateningly. He groaned and turned over.

" I warned you..." I trailed off then jumped on him and started tickling him. He let out a little girly squeal and tried to squirm away only he was tangled in the blankets. Once he was free he wrestled me so he has sitting on me. He leaned down and kissed me then pulled away and smirked down at me.

" Flirt." I said simply. He raised an eyebrow but shrugged his shoulders.

" Let me up so we can get ready for house looking." I complained.

" You has no idea how happy that makes me feel when you say that." Sean said then stood up. 15 minutes later we were dressed and ready.

" I dibs driving!!" I called and ran to the car. Sean laughed and plopped down in the passengers seat.

" So who's all moving in to this house?" I asked Sean once we were on the road. He looked down and thought a minute.

" We'll I was thinking me and you..." He trailed off.

" I agree and love it and everything but what about Keegan?" I asked.

" Cameron wants him to move in with him into his parents house." He answered.

" Oh ok then it's settled. Me and you." I stated. Sean got the biggest grin I've ever seen and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

" Keegan also gave us a gift." Sean said and I raise my eyebrow.

" We can have almost all of his half of my moms savings because Cameron's parents are stinking rich. Keegan just wants to have $100,00 instead of the $250,000 he was supposed to get." He said.

" that is really generous of him." I said. He nodded and we pulled to the real estate agency and went inside.

" Hello there how may I help you?" A young lady asked us when we approached the front desk.

" Um we want to buy a house and need someone to help us along the way." I told her.

" Excellent!" The women exclaimed.

" If you have a seat in the waiting room and fill this out, ill have a real estate agent come and talk to you guys." She smiled. I nodded and we took a seat. The paper asked basic questions:Where do you want to get a house, how many bedrooms, how many bathrooms, yard space ect.

" So what are the answers?" I asked Sean leaning my head on his shoulder looking at the paper in his hands.

" We'll where do you wanna get a house?" He asked me.

" I don't know next town over?" I suggested.

" Sure. How many bedrooms?" He asked.

" You answer this one." I told him. He nodded then took a minute the think then looked me right in the eyes.

" Casey one day I want to start a family with you so I want to know if you want to haw a family with me." Sean asked his eyes begging.

" Yes." I chocked out.

"Great! And do you wanna like move to a new house later on in life or.." He trailed off.

" We'll I want to have only 2 kids I don't know about you so if we get a house with 4 bedrooms one as a guest room or something that should be good." I suggested.

" I'm good with 2 kids and I like that idea." He greed.

" At least two bathrooms though." He stated.

" I'm with you on that." I laughed.

" And eventually I would like to have a dog or something so a decent size yard?" He asked. I nodded.

" Perfect." I said. A minute later a middle aged women approached us.

" Hi there I'm Cathy and here to help you find a house." She introduced shaking our hands.

" Nice to meet you Cathy I'm Sean and this is Casey." He introduced.

" Nice to meet you Sean and Casey." Cathy said.

" Can I have your house questionnaire please?" She asked gesturing for or paper. I handed her our paper and she read it over. She typed something in her laptop and then smiled.

" I have 2 houses that match your guys request." She announced.

" That's great!" I exclaimed.

" So I'll drive there and you guys follow me there?" Cathy asked. We nodded and went to the car. When we were seated, we followed Cathy's car. 30min later we arrived at this house. (I'm not good at describing the outside of houses lmfao but ill describe the inside as much as I can). We went inside and to the left there was a space where I think a quiet room would be. To the right there is a spiral staircase leading upstairs.

Upstairs there were 5 rooms. One blue, one green, one purple, one a baize colour, and finally one pink. The baize one is smaller so it would be good for an office thing. The master bedroom was the purple lavender coloured one. It was big with a huge walk in closet and a bathroom connected. The other rooms were around the same size with smaller closets but still walk ins.

We went downstairs and through the house and there was a big room with the kitchen with an island and stools on one side and the dining room on the other. There was a fridge, stove, dishwasher/sink and a microwave.

" These appliances come with the house." Cathy explained. We nodded then continued on walking to the right. There was another empty room but bigger then the last one, that I think would be a great living room. There was a laundry room with a washer and dryer.

" Do the washer and dryer come with the house too?" I asked and Cathy nodded. Finally we looked outside. The backyard was about 1/2 acres fenced in. It had an underground pool with a hot tub connected to it which was pretty sweet. It had some trees and I saw a garden on the front. It also had a 2 car garage attached to the house. I'm in love with this house. I don't even have to see the next house.

" I'll give you guys a minute to discuss." Cathy said then went inside.

" I love it." Me and Sean said at the same time. I smiled we think alike.

" Do you even want to see the next house?" Sean asked me.

" Not really you?" I admitted.

" Nope so you like this one?" He asked. I nodded enthusiastically.

" Then we will buy this house." Sean stated. I hugged him tightly then we headed back to Cathy.

" So do you guys want to see the next house?" Cathy asked us.

" No we think this is the house for us." Sean said.

" That's wonderful now lets talk price." She smiled.

" The original set price is $400,00." Cathy said.

" But because you guys are young and this is your first house, I'm willing to sell it to you guys for $350,000." She offered. That would mean we'd have $50,000 to spend on furniture and shit. I looked at Sean and he nodded.

" We'll take it." Sean declared.

" Great when would you like to move in?" Cathy asked us excited.

" We'll school ends and we graduate in June and its April now... About the end of June." I counted.

" Ok great ill keep in touch with you guys." Cathy declared as we walked out the door.

" Ok thank you for everything!" Sean and I called.

" No problem. Bye guys." Cathy said as as got into her car and drove off. Sean picked me up off the ground and spun me around in a hug.

" Our own house!!" He exclaimed and I giggled at his happiness. I threaded our hands together.

" Let's go home." I whispered. He nodded and we got into the car and drive home. When we got to our RV we changed into our pyjamas then started to make supper. We're having pizza, real gourami right? While the pizza was cooking and waiting for Keegan and Cameron to come back home for dinner we were laying in bed.

" Will you braid my hair Sean?" I asked him softy.

" Sure babe." He whispered then I felt his fingers thread through my hair. I sighed at how relaxing this was. Then my moment was ruined by Keegan and Cameron barging in the RV.

" Hey guys what's for supper?" Keegan immediately asked. Me and Sean got up and got the pizza out of the oven.

" pizza, enjoy." Sean said.

" Sweet." Keegan yelled and grabbed a slice and shoved it into his mouth. Cameron walked over to Sean and held his hand out.

" Hi Sean I'm Cameron. Keegan's told me so much about you." Cameron said. Sean looked shocked, but shook his hand.

" Nice to meet you Cameron as you already know I'm Sean and this is Casey my girlfriend." Sean gestured to me and I shook Cameron's hand.

" Nice to meet you Casey." Cameron smiled.

" You too Cameron." I smiled back. We all settled down and ate our pizza in silence. When we were all done big brother Sean took over.

" So Cameron, what grades do you get in school?" He asked.

" Mosts As but some Bs." Cameron answered.

" What do you want to be when you grow up?" Sean asked.

" An electrician." He answered.

" Do you have a job now?" Sean pushed.

" Yes, I work at McDonalds." Cameron said with a chuckle.

" Ok." Sean murmured.

" Do you love Keegan." Sean added. After a minute of silence Cameron answered.

" Yes." He said. Keegan's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

" I love you too!" He exclaimed. Hugging him tightly.

" Congratulations you passed my test." Sean said.

" I have to ask you about something." Cameron said to Sean. Sean leaned in.

" What would you think I Keegan coming to live with me? When I graduate I'm buying a house so it will only be for a bit." Cameron tried. Sean tensed but I have him a reassuring hand squeeze.

" fine but I fucking swear to god if you hurt him anyway I will find you and kill you do you understand." Sean managed.

" yes and thank you." Cameron sighed.

" It's getting late lets head home." Keegan yawned.

" Ok you go sit in the truck baby ill grab your stuff for you." Cameron soothed and Keegan gave Sean one big hug then me then left.

" Thank you so much Sean." Cameron said again. Sean waved it off. Once they were gone we flopped on the bed and Sean started braiding my hair like he was earlier. While he was braiding my hair I realized no other guy would ever go through this much trouble for me. Sean cared about me a lot and I cared about him a lot too and I wanted to show it. When he was done I turned around and wrapped my legs around his waist and uttered the 3 words I never thought I'd ever say to a human being.

" I love you." I whispered to Sean. He leaned forward and kissed me passionately.

" I love you too Casey." Sean told me then started grinding against me a bit. You can guess what we did next....

Ok I know Sean and Casey have only been dating for like 1 month ish but I wanted this to happen so if you don't like it... Suck my wiener $5 footlong ;)

Vote= I love you

Comment ( something you like or ideas) = chapter dedication

Fan=ill fan back!

I love you all!!!

- Bre

Continue Reading