Genshin Impact Oneshots (Fem...

By Xiao_Fang7887

Just a bunch of Genshin Impact oneshots with the guys and girls. Hope you all enjoy! More

Information Page
Just a Reminder
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
🔥Diluc🔥
⚡️Razor⚡️
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu 💧
❄Chongyun❄
🍰Kaeya🍰
🌬Venti🌬
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.3💧
⚡️Keqing⚡️
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.4 💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
?Scaramouche Pt.4?
?Scaramouche Pt.5?
?Scaramouche Pt.6?
⚡️Razor⚡️
❄Kaeya❄
⚠Bad News⚠
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🎂
🔥Klee🔥
💧Xingqui and Chongyun❄️
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
❄Kaeya❄
🔥💧🌬⚡️🌱 ❄️ 💎 ⭐️
💎Zhongli💎
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🍰 Zhongli 🍰
?Scaramouche?
❄Chongyun❄
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
⚡️Razor⚡️
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Albedo💎
?Scaramoche?
🌬Jean🌬
💧Xingqiu💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🌬Venti🌬
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Bennett🔥
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu💧
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🔥Diluc🔥
?Dainsleif?
?Dainsleif Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
Let's Talk.
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
About MC
About MC: Romantic Edition
Your Child/Children
💎Albedo💎
❄Kaeya❄
🌬Xiao🌬
?Dainsleif?
💎Albedo💎
🔥Diluc🔥
Bia's Voicelines
Winner!
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Albedo Pt.2💎
🍰Xiao🍰
🍰Diluc🍰
Bia's Combat and other skills
Let's Talk, again.
💎Albedo Pt.3💎
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
About MC UPDATED
About MC: Romantic Edition UPDATED
❤Teppei❤
❤Teppei Pt.2❤
❤Teppei Pt.3❤
🍰Chongyun🍰
Text to speech
🎂
?Dainsleif?
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
?Scaramouche?
A New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
I'm Sorry
⭐Aether⭐
🔥Diluc🔥
❄Chongyun❄
?Dainsleif?
⚡️Razor⚡️
Just a Reminder
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🌬Sucrose🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
🔥Diluc Pt.2🔥
New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Dainslief?
❄Kaeya❄
Question
💧Childe💧
💎Albedo💎

🌬Venti🌬

4K 110 15
By Xiao_Fang7887

This was requested by GachaMiaYT from Wattpad. You are not the Energiro Archon, but you have an Energiro Vision. Everything near the end is completely made up since the game is no where near finished, so it's not canon at all.

        Kneeling down in the cathedral in Mondstadt, (Y/n) had the palms of her hands touching as she kept her head down with her eyes closed. She was praying to all the gods in Teyvat for her curse to be broken. (Y/n) remembers when she used to stand next to a tall blond haired man protecting the royals in a land where there was no gods. A land where humans were the rulers of their destinies. And suddenly, she saw everyone she's ever known turn into creatures and her fellow guards grew armor and much taller. Her and her captain ran, before something had fallen on top of her as she saw the gates of her home block his way from reaching her.

        "Barbatos.. please hear me... help me find a way to break the curse of my people..." The girl prayed, hoping the Archon of wind would be able to hear her prayers. "Bia.. please help me find a way to break their curse too... I thank you for giving me vision to help me, and to help my people."

        Back in Nishati, Bia heard her followers prayer. She was sitting in her own cathedral, looking at the statue her people had carved for her. Bia remembers when she had first met (Y/n), it was when (Y/n) had died. Because of (Y/n)'s ambitions of wanting to protect her people and find a way to cure them of their curse, the goddess gave her a vision to fulfill her request. And now, (Y/n) walks around Teyvat to try and find a way to help her people.

        "Are you a follower of Barbatos?" A gentle and kind voice asked, making the 520 year old girl open her eyes and look at who was behind her. It was one of the sisters.

        "No," (Y/n) smiled softly while shaking her head a little. "I am actually a follower of Bia, but I am asking for your gods help in my mission."

        "Bia?" The girl asked. "The Energiro Archon? I've heard of her. Are you from Nishati?"

        "Yeah," (Y/n) nodded. "I'm from there."

        The sister noticed the vision on (Y/n)'s belt. "You have an Energiro Vision. Wait.. does that mean...?"

        "Oh, yeah," (Y/n) always hated these conversations. "It means, I'm dead. I've become an immortal because of this vision. Sadly my ambitions were not recognized by the gods until I died, and Bia gave me a second chance to fulfill my ambitions, and then I can pass peacefully."

        "If, and when, you do pass," The sister kneeled down next to (Y/n), placing her hand on the girls shoulder with a kind smile on her face. "I will pray to Barbatos that your soul finds its way to wherever you want to rest."

        "Thank you, sister," (Y/n) smiled, and stood up. "I best be going, there is some things in Mondstadt I would like to see before I continue my travels. I shall come back to you when I am ready to leave."

        "Please stay safe on your travels." The sister smiled, standing up too.

        Outside the cathedral, a familiar drunk bard sat in the palm of his statues hands. He heard the humans prayers, and thought he should pay her a small visit. He's heard about this human from Bia, who specifically told this young looking man that he should not try and mess around with her. Does that mean he's going to listen to her? Of course not! This is Venti we're talking about!

        "Hey there," The bard greeted, looking down at the girl who was standing at the bottom of the statue. "Whatcha doing down there?"

        "What are you doing up there?" (Y/n) asked. She saw dangling legs from the hands, so she thought she should take a look. There was a passing thought of climbing the statue, but that didn't seem like the safest thing to do. "Isn't it kind of dangerous to be up there?"

        "Not when you are an expert climber," The man giggled, jumping down from the hands and landing in front of her. "And an expert lander."

        "You should have broken your legs from a fall like that..." (Y/n) said, not amused by the stunt this man did. "So, please answer my question, what were you doing up there?"

        "Just hanging around, letting the wind blow and relax, along with drinking some wine," Venti giggled. "But sadly I ran out of wine some time ago and I was too lazy to go buy a new one."

        "You don't really look like you have money on you," (Y/n) pointed out. She examined the man, and saw no pouch that was big enough to hold Mora, and there were no pockets on his shorts. "Did you steal it?"

        "Eh?" Venti was not expecting that. "What? No, I didn't steal it. I worked for it you know. Just because I don't look like I have Mora on me, doesn't mean I don't have any."

        "You don't have any, do you?" (Y/n) asked, knowing the answer before she even had to ask.

        "Uh..." Venti didn't know whether to admit he does indeed not have any Mora on him, or he admits he doesn't and just take the loss. "No I don't."

        "Thought so," (Y/n) said. "So how did your end up getting the wine if you have no Mora?"

        "Ok I'll be honest I did work for the bottle," Venti gave a sheepish smile. "But, that was the only thing I work for. Just wine."

        "Wait a second," (Y/n) tried to wrap her hand around what her new acquaintance is talking about. "But, don't you need food? If alcohol is the only thing you've been consuming for the past few days, isn't your liver going to fail you? And drinking alcohol without food isn't super healthy too."

        "Trust me, I've been drinking for a very long time," The man laughed. "Anyways, my name is Venti. May I ask what the lovely lady's name is?"

        "My name is (Y/n)," The girl smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

        "Nice to meet you too."

        "So, you drink?" Venti asked, sitting outside of Angels Share with (Y/n), Venti having a glass of wine while (Y/n) was drinking some juice.

        "I do," (Y/n) nodded. "But I don't think it would be a good idea to drink before I travel."

        (Y/n) had stayed in Mondstadt for almost 2 weeks, and her time in Mondstadt is coming to an end. She was planning on traveling through Liyue and then to Sumeru.

        "Oh come on!" Venti urged her. "You should! You haven't had a single drop of alcohol since we've met, and you should have a little fun before you travel, especially when you're going to go to the nation of stuck up people."

        "And how do you know they're stuck up?" (Y/n) asked, drinking some more of her juice.

        "I have a feeling," Was the only reason Venti could give. "Now come on! Drink!"

        (Y/n) sighed, before she grabbed the bottle of wine and poured some of it in her juice, and mixed it. Living for over 500 years gives a girl a lot of time to learn how to mix her own drinks, and make them taste good. Too many experiments over the past 500 years has resulted in (Y/n)'s stomach not feeling good, and something coming up or out. "This is the only amount of alcohol I'm willing to drink. You even think about pouring more into my juice, you'll find yourself at the bottom of Starfell Lake."

        "Got it," Venti said. He's not too worried, but then again, he can drown. Does that mean he dies? Well, no. After being plunged into the ocean by an angry Morax for replacing all the tea in Liyue with wine and having a constant waterfall fall upon his head by Bia because he blew away the natural rain clouds that they needed for watering the crops, Venti finds himself to no longer be afraid of water. "But trust me, you should relax a little before traveling. Stressing about it before the day you travel keeps you up at night, and traveling with very little sleep is not a good thing."

        "Eh," (Y/n) shrugged, and sipped some of her drink. There was a familiar burn feeling in her throat, knowing it was none other than the alcohol. Even after 500 years of being able to drink, there always tends to be a burning feeling in her throat. She pondered for a moment, wondering if she should ask her dear friend this question. "Hey Venti, do you know the reason why people get Energiro Visions?"

        Of course the former Archon of Wind knew. He knew Bia for a very long time, and has even met one of her older Energiro Vision Bearers. But of course, he's going to play dumb. "No. I don't."

        "It's because when they were alive, their ambitions were never noticed by the gods," (Y/n) said, staring into her drink as she remembered when she first met Bia. "Every vision holder has something in common. Geo users have unbreakable determination, Electro users don't fit in their societies, Hydro users love and care, Pyro users are full of passionate energy, Anemo users wish to be free from something, Cryo users are always calm, and Dendro hasn't been seen on a person yet. The thing that all Energiro users share is something that does not fit in any of those categories, so they have one of their own. Even ones with a strong resolve after death are sometimes not given an Energiro Vision."

        Venti did know about Bia bringing back the dead through her Visions, but he did not know that there was a certain standard that was set in place for a person even when they are dead. "I did not know that."

        (Y/n) nodded, before she unclipped her Vision from her belt, and showed her friend. "I have one. It appears that Bia has given me a chance for me to fulfill my goal before I can peacefully pass away."

        "Have you ever seen a dead Energiro Vision?" Venti asked. He himself has never seen one before. He has seen dead Visions before, but never one by someone who is considered immortal.

        "Only once," The girl remembered seeing a dead Energiro Vision when she was passing through her wrecked home. Whoever was there had to be someone she did not know during her time. Unlike the regular dead Visions, Energiro Visions were pitch black. It did not look foggy and grey, it was as black as space without the starts, galaxies, overall light in general. "When I picked it up, I had to drop it immediately. Whatever this person's ambitions were, it had lead them down a path that my goddess did not like, and swiftly took away their immortality, but their desire was still in their Vision."

        "How strange," Venti said. He would have to pay Bia a visit later to understand the way her Visions work that are so different from his and the other current Archons. "So, you having an Energiro Vision means, you're dead. What, happened?"

        (Y/n) shook her head, not wanting to relive those memories. "I died, that's all you need to know."

        There was a slight awkward silence between the two. (Y/n) finished her drink, and left some Mora on the table. "I'm going to go get some sleep." And the door closed behind her before Venti could even say something.

        It's been years since that bad note between the two, and (Y/n) sat on her knees, her body hunched forward but not falling. Her eyes looked dead, with a big gash in her side, blood dripping from the right side of her head, and slowly but surly, her body was starting to turn into dust.

        She had eventually met up with the famous traveler form another world, and decided to join her on her journey with the tiny floating girl. Now, (Y/n) felt her time was coming to an end. Her prayers were answered, and her people were now being set free from their curse. Now that (Y/n) has fulfilled this goal, it was time for her to peacefully join her friends and family in the afterlife.

        "Captain...." (Y/n) said, watching the body of her captain starting to blow away by the wind. His curse has been lifted, and his physical body started to leave, his soul left a while ago. "I'll see you soon."

        Her body was gone, and the only thing left was a black Vision.

        Two feet slowly approached the dust pile, and gently picked up the Vision, and brought up to her eye level. Bia had come to retrieve the vision she had gifted. Now that the Vision user has fulfilled their wishes, Bia collects the Vision so it is put away in a sacred place in Nishati.

        "Well well well, didn't expect to see you here," A familiar voice made the older Archon turn around, and face the oh so famous drunk bard of Mondstadt. "Hello."

        "Hello, Barbatos," Bia greeted. "I feel like your first line should have been mine. Why are you here? You have no Vision user here."

        "No," Venti said, walking over to his old friend. "But you are holding the Vision of a friend of mine."

        Bia looked down at the dead Vision, and back to the bard. She tossed it over to him, Venti barley catching it. "I hope you take care of it. Energiro Visions are very sacred, all of Teyvat knows that." The Archon summoned a Hurricane Seed, and started flying back to Nishati.

        Venti looked down at the dead Vision in his hand, and sighed. He placed the Vision in his pocket, and started making his way back to Mondstadt. When Venti had arrived home, he went to Windrise to place the Vision gently on the ground in front of the large tree. He sat down in front of the object, and summoned a lyre, playing a small tune he knew (Y/n) liked.

        "Hey Venti." (Y/n) said, sitting under the large tree with her friend as the two were sharing a meal.

        "Yes?" Venti asked, continuing to play his lyre.

        "What song are you playing?" The girl asked, eating a apple.

        "Nope," Venti giggled. "No name for it. Why? You like it?"

        "I do," (Y/n) smiled, leaning against the tree and closed her eyes. "Keep playing, it's soothing."

        "I'll play for as long as you want..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 363 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...
5.5K 40 14
Just a book of oneshots. No lemons, if I decided to. I may make another book. Who knows. I don't own Genshin Impact! All rights go to the original ow...
1.9M 44.3K 160
FelosFlos property Hi, this one's already completed🌸
3.4M 54.7K 114
Has ▪︎fluff ▪︎angst ▪︎smut ▪︎au's ▪︎fem!reader I probably wont do any of the girls bc idk how to write for them