π‚π‡π„π‘π‘π˜ π‡πˆπ‹π‹

By itsliafr

Scarlett Delmonico is living every fan of Jaden's life, she's on the baseball team as the next star player an... More

Cast and Backgrounds
Prologue
Epigraph
Part I
I. Excitement
II. Getting Ready For School
III. Wedding Planning
IV. In N Out Of Boredom
V. Treehouse Date
VI. Bipolar Love
VII. Xiomara's Life
VIII. Do Not Enter
IX. Mixed Signals
X. Pretty Liar
XI. Heaven Or Hell
XII. Communication Isn't Key
XIII. Back To Dance Class
XIV. Taking A Break
XV. Dress Shopping
XVI. Halloween Party
XVII. Watch My Heart Burn
XVIII. Now, It's Over
XIX. Watch Your Back
XX. Can You Keep A Secret?
XXI. I Hope You're Not Happy
XXII. I Guess I'm Drowning
XXIII. Stay Out Of My Life
XXIV. Jaden's Love Life
XXV. Kill My Ex
XXVI. Scarlett (Taylor's Version)
XXVII. I Will Ruin You
XXVIII. Xiomara's First Date
XXIX. Bubblegum
Part II
Prologue
Epigraph
XXX. Keep An Out For Selener
XXXI. Let's Be Friends
XXXII. Wrapped Around My Finger
XXXIII. I'm Still Better
XXXIV. Teenagers Scare Me
XXXV. Treehouse Lover
XXXVI. Backstabber
XXXVIII. I See Through You
XXXVII. Homecoming Is Not Giving
XXXIX. Vinyl Shopping
XL. Baking Your Feelings
XLI. Homecoming
XLII. Processing The Breakup
XLIII. Be My Wedding Date?
XLV. Night Out With The Crew
XLVI. Bicycle Date
XLIV. Mixtape For His Girl
XLVII. Am I Crazy?
XLVIII. The Bunny Messenger
XLIX. Jaden (Taylor's Version)
Part III
Prologue
Epigraph
L. Plant Project
LI. She's Never Coming Back
LII. Day One Greenie
LIII. Family Tree Project
LIV. Flowers For His Flowers
LV. Oops, We're Expecting..
LVI. Rosalia's Birthday Party
LVII. It Was Her Time
LVIII. Laying Her Down To Rest
LIX. Meet Jesse-Rae
LX. Dress Shopping
LXI. Movie Premiere
LXII. High Enough
LXIII. Astronomy
LXIV. Being Parents For A Day
LXV. Here Comes The Bride
LXVI. Meet Me At Cherry Hill

LXVII. To Me? He's Everything

514 7 38
By itsliafr

Chapter 67, To Me? He's Everything
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I don't think I could ever find a way to leave you and even if I did, we would find our way back to each other. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

It was now my favorite time of the year, July 22nd.
It meant that Jaden and Javon were now seventeen, wow they're for real getting old.

Anyways, I've been out all day, running around and getting the gifts I needed for the twins.
They were having a birthday party, which was euphoria themed considering Javon got told he was coming back for season four.

"Xio, what should I wear? Like it's euphoria themed but it's not like I have anything that's for euphoria."

I whined as I began to throw everything in my closet on the ground in frustration, I couldn't seem to find the perfect outfit for the party which was really getting under my skin.
Xiomara got up from my bed and walked over to me, lightly pushing me aside and looking through my closet.

Do you know how frustrating it is looking for an outfit for an occasion and not being able to find it?
It makes me want to angry cry so bad, I swear I want to burn my closet everytime I can't find what I need to wear.

"Here, out this on and stop complaining. You're the one who said you wanted to arrive before the boys and now it looks like we'll get there later."

When I heard that, I ran into the bathroom not wanting to argue back with her and waste my time.
I actually loved the outfit Xiomara chose for me, she gave me an outfit that was Maddy vibes since she said I gave off Maddy Vibes while she gave off a mix of Maddy and Lexi.

Scarlett's Outfit

When I put on my matching black heels, I looked in the mirror and laughed.
I didn't look like Maddy at all but this was all I had in my closet that most likely would have been something Maddy would have worn, I grabbed my presents and walked downstairs with Xiomara.

I changed quickly and made sure that I looked and smelled good before driving to the Waltons, I was speeding a bit but not enough that would get me in trouble.
When I got there, I parked and knocked on the door, this was sort of a surprise party.

Javon and Jaden wanted a Euphoria themed party but they both wanted to do something on their day so we pretended that the party would be tomorrow, it's a win-win situation.
Anyways, I was sitting with Jessica and talking to her about my last year of high school when Jayla rushed over to tell us the boys had parked and were now headed over, I turned the lights off and walked by Xiomara who was standing by the couch.

When they had opened the door, Jaden turned the lights on since they were confused on why the lights were off in the first place.
As he turned the lights off, everyone had screamed surprise and wished them a happy birthday.

Javon was ecstatic as he saw everyone fulfill the idea of a euphoria party, although the two weren't dressed like they were from Euphoria, they were still pleased.
I walked over to Jaden and hugged, I kissed his cheeks and whispered happy birthday to him.

"Happy birthday brace face!"

I shouted to Javon as the music was turned back on and was much louder than before, Javon rolled his eyes playfully and hugged me.
As the party continued, I was outside in the backyard which was where the party was also at.

We had half the party inside and outside, I stood outside and grabbed a caprisun.
Do you know how good caprisuns are? Like I could drink a whole box and still not get tired of them.

"How's the birthday boy?"

I asked as I walked over to Jaden who was scrolling through his phone, getting over with the happy birthday edits, tweets, texts, calls, FaceTimes and more.
He looked up from his phone and smiled at me, he stood up and kissed me softly.

"Really good, you look amazing by the way. Not sure if I got the chance to say that earlier."

Jaden answered and complimented me before motioning me to do a twirl for him which I did, chuckling like an idiot as I did so.
When I stopped twirling, Jaden was hyping me up.

"You're my soulmate."

I told him as grabbed his hand walked inside the house, he interlocked fingers and looked at me with a smile.
He didn't need to say back but he shouted it back at me, I felt that warm fuzzy feeling I always felt whenever I was with him.

"Okay present time!"

Jessica announced as she turned down the music and put her cup down, the twins walked over to the center of the living room and sat down on the two chairs placed.
They got a lot of cool things, even a new car and brand new phones.

Then it was my turn and I was pissing my pants, my gifts weren't half as good and now I was just realizing that.
I'm pretty sure Jaden read my mind because he stood up from his chair and walked over to me, he pulled me to the side and smiled.

"Whatever you have, we'll love. You're an amazing gift giver."

Jaden reassured me before kissing my forehead and walking back to the chair, Javon just looked at me and gagged which brought a smile to my face.
I walked over to kitchen table and brought out two different bags which were filled with seven different things that the boys loved.

Jaden had his bag and Javon took his, I took a deep breath and watched as the opened the bag.
Javon looked up at me and I kid you not, squealed like a little girl.

I gifted Javon two new pairs of sneakers, the fry pillow he said he wanted off the set of euphoria thanks to the help of Angus, boxing gloves, a headset, two tickets to go see a boxing match and finally a card with money.

Javon got up from his seat and hugged me tightly, I couldn't help but laugh as I hugged him back.

"Ew, are you crying?"

I teased as my eyes watered as well knowing that he loved his gifts, he looked at me and wiped his tears away before shoving me playfully.

"Ugh yes, thanks to your cheap gifts."

Javon retorted before hugging me again, I chuckled and hugged back before he walked back to his chair.
Now it's Jaden's turn and I actually panicked when I was at the mall, what I was supposed to get this kid?

But luckily I was on call with Jayla and Jessica and they helped me with the gifts, as in giving me their opinions and telling me what Jaden always nagged them about.
So I just held my breath and prayed that I got everything.

Jaden looked up at me and then opened his present, he received a new baseball signed by Aaron Judge himself, a pair of sneakers, two tickets to a baseball game, a cassette tape and player like the one he gave me, a brand new controller and headset.

I didn't know if I got it right but it calmed my nerves seeing him get up so happily and walking over to me, he hugged me tightly and lifted my off the ground.
I laughed and kissed his cheek as he set me back on the ground, after the gifts, the party continued.

The sun set and it was now a starry night, I sat down outside and watched as the stars took turns twinkling.
I didn't even notice Jaden had sat down beside me until he put his hand on my thigh and smiled when he got my attention, I rested my hand on top of his and we stargazed for a moment.

"Thank you for the presents, they mean a lot to both Javon and I. You truly are an amazing gift giver, I meant that."

Jaden told me as he broke the silence, I looked at him and blushed a bit before turning away.
I didn't trust myself to speak knowing I could have a voice crack at any given moment, but before I did get a chance to say anything, 'Cherry Hill' by Russ began to play.

"May I have this dance with my girl?"

Jaden asked as he stood up and outstretched his hand, I took his hand graciously and stood up.
We walked to the middle of the backyard and just as he wrapped his arms around my waist, the fairy lights I had set up turned on.

You know what I'd do for you, I know what you'd do for me, you will see the truth in me...

Maybe I'm a fool, maybe I'm a fool for you.

As I looked up at him, Jaden kissed my forehead and twirled me around.
We danced as if we didn't have a care in the world, like we owned the whole universe in the moment.

The way he held onto my tightly and the way I didn't dare take my eyes off him made everything feel like we were in slow motion, there was nothing I couldn't conquer when I was in his arms.
There was nothing anyone could say that would hurt me when I was in his arms, I was safe.

Feeling lonely in this room since I was seventeen, thought this bottle was supposed to drown my memory but I'm still swimming in the vision and it's tempting me.
But next time that I call, I'm hoping that you'll answer me.

Everytime I needed Jaden, he was always there for me and never left my side.
I felt like he was my everything and I knew from the night we got back together, he would be my soulmate.

My heart fluttered as Jaden dipped me, not removing his hand from my lower back as he lifted me up.
We made eye contact, neither of us looking away.

He lifted me from the ground and twirled me around making me giggle, I haven't giggled in a while.

Maybe I'm a fool, maybe I'm a fool for you.
Maybe I'm a fool, maybe I'm fool for you..

I just know that whenever I was around Jaden, my mind would go blank.
There was nothing I could have said to clear any tension in the air whenever he was by my side, it felt like he was the ocean and I was drowning in it.

You know what I'd do for you, I know what you'd do for me..
You will see the truth in me..

Maybe I'm a fool, maybe I'm a fool for you..
Maybe I'm fool, maybe I'm a fool for you.

Have you ever been with your partner or crush for a while, and just know that they could be your possible soulmate?
Have you ever been around your partner for so long that it felt like you might suffocate around them because they make you feel a type of way?

I was feeling that way right now, it was something undeniable at this point.

I'm looking for the place where I was falling into you, dressed in sunlight, warmed the cold that lived inside me.
We shouldn't be here what we said, when we were at the top of Cherry Hill..

I don't think anyone could ever make me feel the way Jaden makes me feel right this second, he looked down at me and smiled.

"I really thought you were gonna leave me Scar and I, I got so scared when we did break up. I felt like you were for real done with me and that you were never coming back, I wanted to die right there."

Jaden admitted as he bent down a bit and whispered it in my ear, I looked at him and smiled softly.
I knew he felt bad for everything but I didn't think he was terrified of me leaving him forever, I couldn't do that even if I tried.

" I don't think I could ever find a way to leave you and even if I did, we would find our way back to each other. "*

I whispered back to him, Jaden kissed me softly as he pulled me closer to him.
When I pulled away, I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"That's what soulmates do."

I whispered causing Jaden to blush slightly.

"Yeah, that's exactly what soulmates do."

He repeated my words as we swayed along to the now ending music, it felt like the world honestly stopped and stared at us.
It felt like we were the only two people alive at this moment..

At that moment, I could marry him and don't care about what anyone has to say.
I know Jaden feels the same way as well, he didn't have to say it because he shows it.

As he gave me a kiss and twirled me around for the final time due to the song ending, I knew right then and there, he and I were forever...

Maybe I'm a fool, maybe I'm a fool for you..
Maybe I'm a fool , maybe I'm a fool for you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 435 30
Mia Smith had a normal life in New Orleans when she got a text from her brother Bryce saying she can live with him and his friends in LA. She took th...
123K 1.6K 40
Tiffany Wilde is a famous TikToker, moving up on the platform by posting wholesome content with her fans. Blake Gray, another famous TikToker and Tif...
54.3K 618 29
"she means nothing to me" After simply helping out her brother Adriana unknowingly falls for Neymar. Does he feel the same? updates everyday