π‚π‡π„π‘π‘π˜ π‡πˆπ‹π‹

By itsliafr

Scarlett Delmonico is living every fan of Jaden's life, she's on the baseball team as the next star player an... More

Cast and Backgrounds
Prologue
Epigraph
Part I
I. Excitement
II. Getting Ready For School
III. Wedding Planning
IV. In N Out Of Boredom
V. Treehouse Date
VI. Bipolar Love
VII. Xiomara's Life
VIII. Do Not Enter
IX. Mixed Signals
X. Pretty Liar
XI. Heaven Or Hell
XII. Communication Isn't Key
XIII. Back To Dance Class
XIV. Taking A Break
XV. Dress Shopping
XVI. Halloween Party
XVII. Watch My Heart Burn
XVIII. Now, It's Over
XIX. Watch Your Back
XX. Can You Keep A Secret?
XXI. I Hope You're Not Happy
XXII. I Guess I'm Drowning
XXIII. Stay Out Of My Life
XXIV. Jaden's Love Life
XXV. Kill My Ex
XXVI. Scarlett (Taylor's Version)
XXVII. I Will Ruin You
XXVIII. Xiomara's First Date
XXIX. Bubblegum
Part II
Prologue
Epigraph
XXX. Keep An Out For Selener
XXXI. Let's Be Friends
XXXII. Wrapped Around My Finger
XXXIII. I'm Still Better
XXXIV. Teenagers Scare Me
XXXV. Treehouse Lover
XXXVI. Backstabber
XXXVIII. I See Through You
XXXVII. Homecoming Is Not Giving
XXXIX. Vinyl Shopping
XL. Baking Your Feelings
XLI. Homecoming
XLII. Processing The Breakup
XLIII. Be My Wedding Date?
XLV. Night Out With The Crew
XLVI. Bicycle Date
XLIV. Mixtape For His Girl
XLVII. Am I Crazy?
XLVIII. The Bunny Messenger
XLIX. Jaden (Taylor's Version)
Part III
Prologue
Epigraph
L. Plant Project
LI. She's Never Coming Back
LII. Day One Greenie
LIII. Family Tree Project
LIV. Flowers For His Flowers
LV. Oops, We're Expecting..
LVI. Rosalia's Birthday Party
LVII. It Was Her Time
LVIII. Laying Her Down To Rest
LIX. Meet Jesse-Rae
LX. Dress Shopping
LXI. Movie Premiere
LXII. High Enough
LXIII. Astronomy
LXIV. Being Parents For A Day
LXVI. Meet Me At Cherry Hill
LXVII. To Me? He's Everything

LXV. Here Comes The Bride

323 8 32
By itsliafr

Chapter 65, Here Comes The Bride
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" This is the family I want and need, the family nobody can take away from me. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

Today's the day, the sun is shining, the weather is hot and everyone is up and running.
Two weeks passed by quickly and now I'm in my room with Jayla, Cora and Xiomara.

"Here, let me do your makeup."

Jayla offered to which I accepted and allowed her to do the makeup she always did, my heart was at my throat at this point.
I was scared to death, I woke up at five and began my day to make sure I was on time or early.

I didn't think I would be totally pissing my pants when today came but I am, I was shaking as I curled my hair and my eyes began to sting as I put my make up on.
My heart began to race even more as I walked into the bathroom with my bridesmaid dress in hand, I just closed my eyes and took a deep breath in.

Scarlett's Dress

When I walked out of the bathroom, that's when I had knew everything was real and wasn't a dream.
I just couldn't seem to believe that I would have Alana as my step mother, I dreamt of it most certainly.

"Okay, we should head to the beach now."

Cora informed us, the wedding was on the beach due to how much Alana loved being on the beach.
I've watched her surf at one point and Jaden even joined her.

As we got into a car and drove off to the beach, my mind was flooded with memories that I had made with everyone.
I can only imagine how nervous Alana could be right now, she would be marrying her soulmate in about three hours.

As I stood in front of Jayla and beside the pastor, I took a deep breath and began to pray that she didn't have second thoughts.
I was so stuck in my mind I didn't notice anyone arriving nor did I see Jessica stand in front of me until she kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

I watched my dad walk down the aisle quickly and stood there he was supposed to stand, I couldn't help but tear up a bit.
My heart dropped as I watched Alana walk down the aisle with her father, the music was playing and she just looked so pretty.

When she got to where she was supposed to be, she held my father's hands and that's when the pastor began to say what he was supposed to say.
I tuned out most of it since I didn't really care much about it but tuned back in when it was time to say their vows, my dad was first and I know he had help from DJ writing them.

"Alana Mayleen Maybank, you have been the best thing to have ever happened to me and my daughter. You put a smile on her face when I couldn't and you made me laugh when she couldn't, you are truly the missing puzzle piece that both my daughter and I needed so badly. I cannot imagine my life with anyone other than you, I love you more than life itself."

My father said aloud, I felt myself tear up and I wasn't even the one he was saying that to.
Alana smiled as tears slid down her cheeks and touched the ground, gracing the sand with her soft, salty tears.

"Spencer Vincent Delmonico, when I met you, I couldn't stop myself from going over and speaking to you. You make every single day a magic one, it would be an honor to be apart of your family and be the best mother figure or friend figure to your daughter. Honestly, I don't think I could ever think of anyone else who would love me and treat me the way you do. I love you more than anything, although I love your daughter more."

Alana chuckled as she said the last part, causing everyone to laugh.
When it was time for the rings, Alejandro had walked down the aisle and handed them the rings.

I watched as the grabbed each other's rings and had slipped it on.
The crowd cheered as they said their I dos and kissed, now it was time for us to walk to where the celebration party was being held.

As the night began, I was sat down at an empty table and had snacked on some chips since I had eaten my dinner earlier.
My heart warmed at the sight of Jaden walking over to me, I couldn't stop myself from standing up and meeting him half way.

But before he could get a word out, 'Collide' by Justine Skye and Tyga played.
With excitement rushing over me, I ran over to where Xiomara was sitting and grabbed her hand.

We ran onto the dance floor and sang out hearts out to the song, dancing together and twirling around like idiots.
Once the song finished it was time for speeches, I was quite excited to hear what a few people had to say about the marriage.

Then it was my turn, I hadn't even thought about preparing a speech when I stood up and felt all eyes on me.
I took a deep breath and decided to just improvise and hope for the best.

"When I first met Alana, I didn't think I would like her at all, but she grew on me and I felt myself become more comfortable each day. She treated me as if she understood what I was going through and didn't bother changing who I am or take my father away from me like I thought she would, instead she took me away from my father. But who wouldn't? I'm so fun to be around."

I joked a bit, resulting in everyone laughing including my father although he knew it was true.
I felt myself get emotional which I didn't like because I knew I would start crying like a baby, but it'll be okay.

"Actually, Alana is the perfect person for my father. I mean she's just as crazy as he is, only she can cook and he can't. Alana had treated me as if I were her own, loving me the way a mother would always love her child. She made me feel like she was the real mother to me, she never made me feel any different and I, I didn't know what to do when I began to feel like I was hers."

My voice broke a bit and tears began to run down my cheeks, I sighed and looked at her.
Jaden made his way over to me and held.my hand as he rubbed my back, he was always good at comforting me even in front of hundreds of people.

A bunch of people awed as I turned to Jaden and hugged him tightly as I quietly sobbed into his shoulder, I felt a little embarrassed at this point but I had to push past it.

" This the family I want and need, the family nobody could take away from me. "

I finished my speech, I was overwhelmed with the loud clapping and a bunch of people awed as I walked over to my father and Alana.
We had a group hug which resulted in Alana and I crying a bit, she wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead before allowing me to return to my seat.

When speeches were over, I was once again alone at my table as Jaden went to go check on his twin brother.
I didn't even notice a figure walk over to me until they were standing right in front of me.

"Aren't you gonna say hi?"

I looked up and squealed as it was Kylee, I haven't seen her in a hot minute so I was glad to have seen her here.
We hugged each other and started to talk about how our lives have been since we weren't together for a while.

Jaden walked over to us and sat down, engaging in our conversation.
As I was about to say something, a song that had brought back old memories came on.

'Stand By Me' by Ben E. King, I looked at Jaden who was already standing up and grabbed his hand, we walked to the dance floor which had already had a bunch of couples.
Jaden wrapped his arms around my waist and I snaked my own around his neck, the music began as I laid my head on his chest.

When the night had come and the land is dark, and the moon is the only light we'll see.
No I won't be afraid, oh I won't be afraid.

Just as long, as you stand, stand by me.

I remember dancing the same way with him the night Alana and my dad got engaged, the night I felt like I was the only girl to ever exist in front of Jaden.
How I felt like I fell in love with him but didn't even know it until now, how my heart fluttered everytime he would call my name.

So darlin' darlin' stand by me, oh stand by me.
Oh stand, stand by me, stand by me.

Jaden twirled me around and smiled as I squealed a bit as I was caught off guard, he looked down at me as I looked up and kissed him gently.

If the sky that we look upon, should tumble and fall or the mountains crumble to the sea.
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear.

Just as long as you stand, stand by me.

The same very song played bringing back memories that we had made, I'm sure everyone who was at the engagement celebration remembered the moment.
I don't think I could have ever imagined my father with someone else.

As we danced and swayed away to the music, Jaden moved his hand to my lower back and dipped me causing the both of us to laugh.
Jaden held onto me tightly, as I closed my eyes and prayed that everything was real and was not a dream, Jaden had took the moment to admire me.

When I opened my eyes, he smiled and just continued to dance.
There was never a dull moment with him and he knew that, he knew just how to make me happy or how to make the butterflies in my stomach ignite.

In this moment, as we danced to the final lyrics of the song, I realized that I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.
Maybe I shouldn't think like this but I was sure that I had found my soulmate.

Little did I know, Jaden had been thinking the same exact thing as I was.

So darlin' darlin' stand by me, oh stand by me.
Oh stand, stand by me, stand by me, stand by me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
744K 8.1K 41
Ellie Hall, Bryce's little sister , moves in with the boys. but what happens when jaden takes a liking to her? will bryce be okay with them? "you're...
38.9K 865 35
π™‡π™Šπ™Žπ™ & π™π™Šπ™π™‰π˜Ώ- {"π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘑𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘱𝘱π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘡 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭...
319K 3.1K 44
"- Stop playing with me, I'm sick of it, I understand better why people thought we were together, you do everything to try to make me fall in love wi...