π‚π‡π„π‘π‘π˜ π‡πˆπ‹π‹

By -fqmefvcker

Scarlett Delmonico is living every fan of Jaden's life, she's on the baseball team as the next star player an... More

Cast and Backgrounds
Prologue
Epigraph
Part I
I. Excitement
II. Getting Ready For School
III. Wedding Planning
IV. In N Out Of Boredom
V. Treehouse Date
VI. Bipolar Love
VII. Xiomara's Life
VIII. Do Not Enter
IX. Mixed Signals
X. Pretty Liar
XI. Heaven Or Hell
XII. Communication Isn't Key
XIII. Back To Dance Class
XIV. Taking A Break
XV. Dress Shopping
XVI. Halloween Party
XVII. Watch My Heart Burn
XVIII. Now, It's Over
XIX. Watch Your Back
XX. Can You Keep A Secret?
XXI. I Hope You're Not Happy
XXII. I Guess I'm Drowning
XXIII. Stay Out Of My Life
XXIV. Jaden's Love Life
XXV. Kill My Ex
XXVI. Scarlett (Taylor's Version)
XXVII. I Will Ruin You
XXVIII. Xiomara's First Date
XXIX. Bubblegum
Part II
Prologue
Epigraph
XXX. Keep An Out For Selener
XXXI. Let's Be Friends
XXXII. Wrapped Around My Finger
XXXIII. I'm Still Better
XXXIV. Teenagers Scare Me
XXXV. Treehouse Lover
XXXVI. Backstabber
XXXVIII. I See Through You
XXXVII. Homecoming Is Not Giving
XXXIX. Vinyl Shopping
XL. Baking Your Feelings
XLI. Homecoming
XLII. Processing The Breakup
XLIII. Be My Wedding Date?
XLV. Night Out With The Crew
XLVI. Bicycle Date
XLIV. Mixtape For His Girl
XLVII. Am I Crazy?
XLVIII. The Bunny Messenger
XLIX. Jaden (Taylor's Version)
Part III
Prologue
Epigraph
L. Plant Project
LI. She's Never Coming Back
LII. Day One Greenie
LIII. Family Tree Project
LIV. Flowers For His Flowers
LV. Oops, We're Expecting..
LVI. Rosalia's Birthday Party
LVII. It Was Her Time
LVIII. Laying Her Down To Rest
LIX. Meet Jesse-Rae
LX. Dress Shopping
LXI. Movie Premiere
LXII. High Enough
LXIII. Astronomy
LXV. Here Comes The Bride
LXVI. Meet Me At Cherry Hill
LXVII. To Me? He's Everything

LXIV. Being Parents For A Day

322 9 14
By -fqmefvcker

Chapter 64, Being Parents For A Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I hate to break it to y'all but Daelo is my favorite so don't get your hopes up. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

With a week left before the wedding, everyone's been running around like a chicken with their heads cut off.
I, however, have been stuck babysitting my friends and their siblings because of our parents having to make sure we got everything ready for the wedding.

"Yo, we should low-key be parents for a day."

Javon said as he sat down beside me, waiting for Rosalía to run after him which she eventually did.
Rosa sat beside him and grab his hand so she can redo his nails, this time, they were matching with the color yellow.

"I'm actually down for that, where's Daelo?"

I asked curiously, if we were going to be parents for a day, then I wanted my favorite child participating.
Javon jusr shrugged and went to conversate with Rosalía as she did his nails, I sighed in annoyance since he obviously wasn't going to help me find his own little brother.

I got up from the couch and walked around his house, glancing around in hopes I would find Daelo but it was not use.
So, I pulled my phone out and dialed his number, it took a few rings before he answered.

"Hi Scar!"

Daelo exclaimed which made me smile, he always loved being around me no matter what.
It's something I adored about the little boy, besides he was a good kid to talk to even if he didn't look like he was good kid to talk to about your problems with.

"Hey Day, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with Wanna and Rosalía?"

I asked as I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, I grabbed a cold water bottle and walked back to the living room.
Daelo hesitated for a moment, not wanting answer but I waited patiently, maybe he didn't know if I was going or if anymore people were coming.

"Are you going?"

He finally asked, I smiled and told I was going since it was Javon's idea but he wanted me to tag along.
Eventually I would've tagged along either way because the kid failed his driver's test twice, I don't think Xiomara would trust me to leave him alone in a car with her younger and only sister.

"Can Jaden and Xiomara come?"

Daelo asked once more, I chuckled and told him I would have to ask them if they wanted to tag along but chances are they would love to come.
With that being said, Daelo agreed to go and had hung up to get dressed for the little hang out we were about to have.

"Yo wanna, I'm gonna go home and change."

I informed the boy who was braiding Rosalia's hair, he looked up from the braid and nodded before returning his focus on the braid.
As I left the house, Jaden was just now returning from baseball practice, looking all sweaty and tired.

His face expressions changed though, with one glimpse of me, he walked faster and kissed me softly before hugging me.
I hated when he hugged me after a game or practice because he was sweaty, but I didn't mind it because of the affection I get.

"Wanna, Rosalía, Daelo and I are hanging out today. Do you want to tag along or are you too tired?"

I asked him as I kissed his cheek, Jaden agreed to come and walked inside of his house to take a shower and change.
When I got home, I walked upstairs and into my bathroom so I could take a quick shower before changing into an outfit.

Once I finished with my shower, I walked to my room in my towel and grabbed the first outfit I saw.
This wasn't a date or anything, it was just to see if we would be good parents, although I know I would be a good parent, Javon was giving off vibes.

Scarlett's Outfit

I brushed my hair into two pigtails and walked downstairs, I texted Xiomara before I went into my shower to ask if she wanted to come which she did.
So I walked outside and got into my car, I drove to Xiomara's building and parking in front.

I walked inside of the building, it felt like years since I've been here.
When the elevator doors opened, I got inside and pressed the button of Xiomara's floor.

Once I got to her floor, I ran to her door and knocked rapidly.
Xiomara's father, Alejandro, opened the door with a smile as he welcomed me with open arms.

"Hola Scar, Xiomara your friend's here!"

Alejandro shouted as he walked into the kitchen, it smelled so good whenever I came over because they were always cooking.
Xiomara ran out of her room excitedly and hugged me, she's been real happy ever since her dad came home.

"Mira papí, I'm leaving now. Call me if anything, I love you."

Xiomara spoke out as she walked into the kitchen and kissed her father's cheek, Alejandro smiled and kissed his daughter's cheek before shooing her away.
When we left the apartment and got out of the building, I felt a sudden wave of sadness but I didn't know why.

"Where are we going first?"

I asked everyone who was in my car, we were all hanging out and becoming parents for the day.
In my car we have:

Jaden, Javon, Cora, Jayla, Daelo, Rosalía and Xiomara.

It's a lot of people but it's not that big of a deal.
Since nobody could make up their minds, I chose to go to a park and have a picnic.

So now we're running around in the market buying several items for the picnic, once we finished buying, we drove to the park.
It wasn't beaming hot today so we laid down a couple of blankets and pillows, I grabbed Daelo and hugged him tightly as I made him a sandwich.

"Scar, whose your favorite Walton?"

Xiomara asked as she stuffed her face with a piece of chicken tender, I looked at her and just as I was about to answer, everyone began to argue on who was the favorite.
I couldn't help but laugh as everyone believe it was them when truly it can only be one, and that one was Daelo.

" I hate to break it to y'all but Daelo is my favorite so don't get your hopes up. "

I confessed as I kissed Daelo's forehead, everyone looked at me shocked but I laughed it off.
We spent the whole day at the park, Javon and I played tag.

"Wanna give me a moment."

I couldn't stop laughing to the point where I was wheezing, I had watched Jaden spill some of his water on himself and when I laughed at him, he sprayed the rest on me.
So right now we were all laughing, Javon took the chance to tag me and run.

"Javon!"

I shouted with a smile as I chased after him, just as I was about to tag him, he turned around and squared up with me.
So right now we were play fighting, he had me on the ground as he tickled me.

When I thought Jaden was coming to rescue me, he joined his twin and tickled me just for kicks and giggles.
At this point everything was hurting and I couldn't breathe without laughing, at the moment I had to pee so I screamed.

"Let's go home now, there's literal weirdos staring at us."

Xiomara informed us as she pointed at a group of men staring, we agreed to leave and pack up our things.
Daelo had fallen asleep on the blanket so Jaden had to pick him up and carry him to the car, Cora and I had done a stick and poke.

We had matching smiley faces on our wrists, this was one of the best days of my life for real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.6K 40
Tiffany Wilde is a famous TikToker, moving up on the platform by posting wholesome content with her fans. Blake Gray, another famous TikToker and Tif...
331K 2.7K 44
"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton
4.5K 157 13
Kim Taehyung ⬆️ Kim Jungkook ⬇️ Jk - I love you hubby Tae - I love you too hubby life Jk - choose between me and your work if you choose yo...
43.7K 473 36
*COMPLETE* As seen on tiktok Peaked at: #10 for #taylerholder What starts as a cute summer romance quickly turns tragic. Follow along with the clues...