Her Second Life | Liskook Au

By Ppriyanim

Lalisa Han is a computer genius from a poor family who fought and struggle their life out of poverty after a... More

Introduction
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Second Chance
Chapter 2: Kwon Lisa
Chapter 3: Call Me Daddy
Chapter 4: Rebound
Chapter 5: Used To Be
Chapter 6: Breaking My Rules
Chapter 7: Try
Chapter 8: I Can Love You
Chapter 9: Worth the Risk?
Chapter 10: Mine
Chapter 11: Ramyeon
Chapter 12: One Night?
Chapter 13: About to Start
Chapter 14: Pause
Chapter 15: Council Meeting
Chapter 16: Celebrity Camp (1)
Chapter 17: Celebrity Camp (2)
Chapter 18: Nightmares
Chapter 19: Ending Scene
Chapter 20: Mix Signals
Chapter 21: Lost in Contact
Chapter 22: Let's Go Home
Chapter 23: Parrot Cage
Chapter 24: A Mere Stranger
Chapter 25: Lalisa Han
Chapter 26: Penthouse
Chapter 27: Master Jeon
Chapter 28: That Someone
Chapter 29: That One Night
Chapter 30: She Needs You
Chapter 31: Broken Promise?
Chapter 32: Truth
Chapter 33: Anymore
Chapter 34: Tenancy of Love
Chapter 35: Fake a Faint
Chapter 36: The Han's
Chapter 37: Diamond Ring
Chapter 38: At the Ball
Chapter 39: Elevator
Chapter 40: Who is K?
Chapter 41: The Ring of Truth
Chapter 42: History
Chapter 43: Cruel Reality
Chapter 44: Moon Street
Chapter 45: Mountain Seas
Chapter 47: Tragedy
Chapter 48: Will
Chapter 49: Wine & Diamond
Chapter 50: Act of Patience
Chapter 51: Her Jade, His Destiny
Chapter 52: Her Second Life
Epilogue
Love War
Love War Sequel is OUT!

Chapter 46: Their First Life

816 45 14
By Ppriyanim

Third Person POV

It was blinding and unclear for a few seconds of turning. But as their eyes started to notice life, their ears heard a loud chattering of people, getting their attention. They found themselves walking into a very busy streets and on top of it was a signage named, 'Moon Street Festival'

They are seemingly together but were separated by the moon. Only memories of the past were present in their views.

"Know your future before the moon street vanishes for another twenty three years,"

They heard a very familiar voice of a mysterious man named Jin, loud and clear as they both search for him.

"Jungkook you should try!"

"Ugh, Hyung this is so unnecessary,"

They found them— he found himself and Jimin going near the store named 'Mountain Seas', they found his other self being force to enter the store by his hyung until he came upfront with Jin.

"Do you want to know what your future holds?" Jin asked him.

"Yes!" "No,"

Jin stared at both of them opposing to each other, Jungkook is reluctant to believe such notions, and Jimin just being curious about fortune telling.

"Come on Kookie! You're so serious! Let's just try!" Jimin persuaded him.

"Whatever that is to satisfy him," Jungkook sighed.

"Arasso, who wants to go first?" Jin said.

"Jungkook you go fi— wait you're Korean?" Jungkook and Jimin were confused.

"I can be if you want me to," Jin told them, and signaled them to take a seat and they obediently sat on the chair.

"What is it that you want to know?" He asked.

"Does him and yeri gonna end up together aga—?" Jimin was laughing hard when he asked earning a loud spank from Jungkook.

"Ya! stop with your nonsense! why would I go back to a cheater!" Jungkook said.

"Well, that's why we're here.. to know if it is possible," Jimin said while Jin is focused on connecting to the moon on the center of the rounded table. They watch him intently without another question,

"Possible, you will meet her again.." Jimin laughed so hard when Jin finally answered his question.

"Hmm?" Jin's agitation caught their attention as they intensely stared at him.

"Don't tell me I—"

"Who are you?" Jungkook and Jimin paused for a second while staring at the man. "Your line is strange, as your future is... uncertain,"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked him.

"That I cannot answer, only time can tell what lies beneath your future," He said, "But your line tells me that you will meet a tragic life if you choose vengeance over compassion," Jin said.

"I don't understand, are you saying i'm going to die soon?" He asked nervously.

"After the world is healing while the gloss of faint green of ceramics turn red you will find yourself in the state of ruin and desperation to end your life.." Jungkook had enough, it only had been almost 5 minutes inside this rabid place but this fortune teller wannabe told him he is going to die!? He is seriously insane and mental!

"You shou—"

"Enough!" Jungkook stood up from his seat and went out without an ounce of guilt for not paying for the service, cause why would he? That man is a fraud for telling lies!

"You should be careful, Jeon Jungkook.." "This is the first time I've seen such unique lifeline, so I advise you.."

But before they could ever leave the place the man said his name that startled him and his hyung.

"Never cross beyond those lines.. or shalt there be tragedy,"

The time skipped so fast that they found an old clock ticking like a counting bomb and they instantly arrived on a different place, where a beautiful decoration of roses filled the whole place, it is as lovely as the woman in pink,

It is too feminine and floral for his style if one would get in here with allergic rhinitis will definitely go home with a serious cold.

But not for Lisa, cause she knows this place and this familiar scene. Where the camera follows that pink woman as if channeling the tunnel to her enchantment. The place is covered in paradise, that it is as if the whole hotel was built for their euphoria and now she is the happiest and dazzling rose of the entire rose field.

This the place she could never forget, she cried and her die-hard-fan-heart was broken because of this particular scene.

"Do you like it?"

Once again, Jungkook found his other-self in a different clothes, a formal one and wearing an earful smile. That is so wide, his eyes is glistening under the lights.

"So happy!" The woman in pink ran and gave him a hug, "I can't believe you're doing this on our anniversary," She giggled.

"Anything for you my love," Jungkook pressed a kiss on her lips.

Lisa felt a huge pound in her heart that she felt screaming for help, she already knows what will happen why does it had to be this way! She pleaded and pleaded as the two old lovers express their love cuddling while the new ones suffer the consequence of going back to the past of their first life.

She's crying a bucket while the man couldn't believe how naive he was back then, they were talking how good it is back in the camp and how difficult it is to live there for two years but now they can finally settle down once and for all.

The old Jungkook stood up from the chair where they dine, and says heartfelt words that made the woman cry from being overwhelmed until he opened the tiny box of ring which made her expression change and stare at the diamond ring.

It was heavenly, the ring was. Speaks pure, innocent, and lavish. Definitely an opposition to the woman he was willing to marry, because the moment the woman said yes, the whole place turn dark and dread where his Hyungs are present and Jisoo is crying on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Soo, it's not what you think it is,"

They saw Namjoon crying on the hands of their friends, he looks desperate to get a hold of his girlfriend, who is on the verge of breaking up with him.

Because he had done, the wrong doing.

"I've seen it Namjoon! I already caught you in the act!" "Am I not enough for you to cheat on my back with my fucking friend?!"

"No-no, it wasn't! I do-don't know what I'm doing! I felt induced!" Namjoon stuttered as his heart felt like crushing into thin ice. Cold and Emptiness tried to kill him slowly.

"And even if so! Why are you with her in one room?! Are you simping over her for the last months she's staying here?!" "She is Jungkook's bride for goodness sake!" Jisoo threw her bag in his direction but it failed to land, Jimin and Taehyung kept on pulling him away from the girls.

"Jisoo I—

"That's what they are Jisoonie," Chaeyoung said, "Unfaithful bastards," She smirked.

"Chaeyoung!" Jimin shouted.

"What?!" "Aren't you one of them?! You're giving me hopes! I thought you feel the same but  you only used to get back with your ex!" "I am not a tool Jimin! We are not someone all of you can play with just because you feel like doing so!"

"Let's go Chae, or else I'd be criminal," Jisoo and Chaeyoung turn back at them but before they could leave the house.

"I don't want to spend time in here either unnie, I can't stand the looks of these people," Chaeyoung agreed.

"I don't want to see you anymore Namjoon," Jisoo angrily said, "Let's break up,"

"N-No!" Namjoon and Jimin started to chase after them but they failed to stop them entering a van and what they did was to follow the van with a car they didn't know whose is it and Taehyung as their driver, because the two are too caught up from their problems.

And on the inner part of the house was a naked woman underneath a thin blanket and a blank face man was left staring at each other.

He couldn't feel a thing, nothing but emptiness. She is wearing nothing but a sheer blanket and a smirk that never leave her face. She really is an epitome of evil, a devious smile of a witch who enchanted him with her words and actions in front of the cameras, but behind the fake attitude is her seduction that spellbinds even the most loyal person inside this house.

"Why did you do that, Yeri," He finally had his courage to speak after a long time of unwillingness until his hyungs are gone to chase the broken hearted girls.

"Fucking your hyung?" She giggled, "He's good even though he's not in a right mind," "Better than you apparently,"

Jungkook scoffed trying his best to calm down, "So this is the real you? So you really didn't change, you are still that psychopathic shit I met several years ago,"

"I disagree to—"

"You told seulgi that Jimin still loves her, you talk behind Taehyung now everyone thinks he is nothing but a fuck boy, I let that slide because I love you and now.." He tried his best not to get mad, because if he does he will explode.

"But isn't true? Jimin is just using Chaeyoung to get back to her.. I heard he is deeply in love with her before they broke up, so he took the bait and flirt with Chae for the whole camp.. and as for Taehyung didn't you know," She laughed, "He probably had sex with all the woman inside the camp, whether it is in a relationship or single, I heard it from everyone,"

"That's all you can say?! After you just heard rumors and uncertain stuff you jumped into conclusions and what?! Think you can drug Namjoon hyung to ruin him and his relationship?!" "Are you a whore?!"

"We are about to get married in few weeks Yeri! Few weeks!"

"Why do you think I did that?!" She yelled, "I did that because I don't want to marry you!!"

Jungkook scoffed, "So decided to cheat on me again and again and again!!" "But instead of just leaving me broken you ruined everyone around me," "Is that what you want?!"

Yeri stood up from the bed and took her dress, "Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook,"

"You really are so clueless and pathetic," She said.

"You are blinded by my wonderful act, you found yourself trapped," "I once loved you.. once, but since you are greater than me I can never allow that to happen," Jungkook was confused and numbed.

"Wha-What?" He stuttered.

"I love you being fool, you really thought I would be willing to cook for you? Be as cute as you thought I was before? That you think of me wrong?" She laughed. "I did all those to get where I am right now, where left and right people are asking for my presence, they are jealous of me because I have you,"

"But now that I finally establish myself as s-class actress and model," "I don't need you anymore and you have to crumble below me," She threw her bra on him.

"You.. are.. a despicable woman," He clench his jaw. "Do you really think, they will believe your lies!?"

"Of course they will," She chuckled, "I suffered so much to get all your wanting for the whole stay in the camp, I felt like a slave but its worth it," "Cause I earned their respect and it's not easy to break," Yeri went near  him,

"Cause you were cruel to me and I was the poor girl pathetically chasing a cold man," Yeri laughed before giving the diamond ring back to him.

"No fucking taste, I preferred emerald and ruby over diamond didn't you know?" "Go low Jungkook, I love seeing you suffer,"

Jungkook threw the ring and laugh hysterically, "Me? suffer?!" he gripped his arm tight he doesn't give a fuck if it bruised. "You will suffer with me, I won't let me suffer alone!" he pushed her to the bed where she ruined every harmony and peace in this place.

"You're going down Yeri, mic my word you will never achieve happiness and satisfaction that you desire! I will ruin them all one by one!" "Until you come back crawling for my forgiveness that you don't deserve!" He growled so loud that if one can hear him they will think of him as a killer.

He smirked, "I can never let you ruin me,"

He turn around and left the disgusting woman, he could hear her shouting like maniac but he was grounded by his anger he didn't even realize he took a different car from his hyung and started roaming around the city of Seoul, even if it is the day of their comeback, all of them are missing and everyone is calling him nonstop.

His face turn dark as he could only feel vengeance over heart break, for once she is right! He is pathetic to get back with her, flourished and was enthralled by her action, he shouldn't have entertained such devious woman!

She seduced him to get what she wants but at the end of the day, she was stained black and un-intact. He felt disgusted now he realizes, she isn't loyal and his friends once again told him that they saw her going in a hotel the other day! He couldn't believe he almost ruined another good friendship because of this despicable woman!

"How stupid!"

"STUPID!"

"STUPID!"

"STUPID!"

He shouted loud in the car while his eyes teared up from his realization. She was loving back in the camp, she showered him care and patience, she gained his trust and he allowed her to come back into his arm.

He took care of her, be the best man for her, he wanted to be with her forever but the woman is a great actress, it was all show for her, and he was just a stone she would step on to get where she wanted. And now that she arrived at her peak, she will throw him away like a piece of flattened stone into the sea, burying him deep into the depths of darkness.

"KIM YERI!" He shouted loud, burying his head on the wheel while driving off on an empty highway without looking where it leads him..

"I'm going to kill yo—"

But it wasn't empty...

He was startled by a loud crash on bump of the car, and how his windshield was shattered into pieces, he saw a woman swiftly thrown by his speeding car like a piece of paper crumpled and met the ground.

He suddenly pressed the brake while a loud sinister sound of people broke his trail and was thrown by a bucket of ice when he saw the woman lying on the ground..

"You should be careful, Jeon Jungkook.."

He heard a familiar voice of the man he saw on the festival they went in his head, like a shotgun turn and killed him when he saw the pedestrian lane filled with blood stained and people trying to save the poor woman.

"This is the first time I've seen such unique lifeline.. I advise you..."

"Never cross those lines.. or there will be tragedy," He mumbled a very clear voice of the man he met once, until he saw the woman face dull and stained with red lying on the pool of blood.

He was stoned, "Wha-What have I done?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
6.4K 103 23
Jungkook and Lisa got married with love but Jungkook mom always hate Lisa she thinks Lisa only need Jungkook money, she always hurt her even after Ju...
41.5K 581 38
PLEASE DONT VOTE ⚠️ THIS IS NOT MY STORY Lisa Manoban , or Lalice Kim ( New ) A 16 year old scholar of Seoul High. She's a nerd with huge glasses, ve...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...