Behind the Curtains - LenRisa

Da avemariaaaaxx

This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3 Altro

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman
2. Insecurity?
3. Insecurity? (2)
4. A Bad Or A Good Advise? (18+)
5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day
6. Alcohol (18+)
7. Between Your Arms
8. Hell (18+)
9. Always
10. In A Suit
Mixed Signals
The Second Time
Unheard
Now Or Never
Ain't A Dream
Tagaytay (18+)
A Love To Keep
Woo
Reassurance
Anniversary
SOULMATE
Cafe
ICAD
Cebu
(Special) Flowers
Stoical
At Long Last
A Meeting With You
Claimed
Baguio - Part 1
Baguio - Part 2
Pictures
You Have Decided
Unconscious
Mia, Todavia Mia
More Days Like This, Please
Ice
My Valentine
Under The Bright Moon (18+)
Sweet Jealousy
Benguet
These Are Hers...
Please, Come Home
Paranoica
Please Be Well
Unexpected Answer
Until My Last Breath
How Is It To Be Your Wife
A Message From Meee
Brigada Eskwela

Same Page

2.8K 85 214
Da avemariaaaaxx

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!
------

She reminded her of happiness.
She reminded her of home.
Together, they are both happy and home.

------
RISA'S POV
When Leni asked me to be hers, I could say that I am the happiest existing person in the world. I thought I was going to lose her. I thought I was going to lose the person who has been so consistent for so many years. I thought I was going to lose the person who's willing to risk her life for me. I thought I was going to lose the peace in my chaotic life. I am the luckiest. I never thought that I could be this happy, a taste of a bliss that I never expected.

I savor every inch of Leni's face while she was sleeping, here, in a same room, beside me, hugging me. I still can't believe we are on the same page. Again, if this is a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore.

I went downstairs to prepare for dinner. I didn't notice that I was singing all along until Issa walked in.

"Ganda naman ng boses ng mama namin. Energetic na ulit ah. Magaling na ulit. Nakapagtake na ata ng proper medicine."

"Ah. Oo. Yung binigay mong gamot yung huli kong ininom, 'nak."

"Hmm. Hindi naman ata yun yung nakapagpagaling sa'yo ma, eh. Yung nahanap ata ni Sinta?"

"Ha? Alin ba dun?"

"I believe it's in your room tonight. Leni ata yung name nung brand, ma."

"Issa!" I felt my face blushed by what she said.
"Teka. Ano kinalaman ni Sinta?"

"Well, Sinta made sundo of tita Leni from the OVP. She told her na you're sick at di kumakain. And sinabi nya rin yung nangyare nung mataas yung lagnat mo."

I tried to remember what's Issa was talking about. . .

"Hey! Yan ba yung sinabi mong nagising akong umiiyak at tinatawag sya?"

"Tumpak senator Risa." Issa teased.

"Sino ba yung nanay n'yo at parang si Leni pa yung manok n'yo? Nakakainis ha. Nakakahiya dun sa tao."

"Hiya daw pero kilig na kilig naman. Basta ma, me and Sinta will always support. You don't have to explain what's happening between the two of you. Matagal na naming nahahalata yun ni Sinta e."
"Masyado ka kasing obvious, ma." she whispered and laughed softly.
"You deserve the best things in the world, ma. And tita Leni is one of those best things."

I almost cried from what Issa said but she interrupted me.

"Hep! Walang iyakan. Ampanget mo, ma. Di bagay." and she laughed. She then hugged me and kissed me in my forehead.

My heart was overflowing now with positive emotions. First, I got Leni, and now, without asking, two of my kids supporting me. Such a lucky girl, Risa.

After I finished cooking, I went upstairs to wake Leni up and asked to join us for dinner. I hugged her first and planted small kisses all over her face. She woke up with a very beautiful smile.

Himlay. Masyadong nakakapanghina naman yang ngiti mo Maria Leonor. Sarap mong ibulsa.

"Kain na tayo, Pangga."

I saw that she was shocked and her face slowly turned into red.

"P-Pangga?" she asked with such a cutie face.

"Yes. It's actually palangga. In Hiligaynon, it means, love. Pangga for short. So, you're my pangga."

She buried her face in my neck.

"Maria Leonor, natagpuang kinikilig." me teasing her.

She softly hit me with her hand in my arm.

"Stop. Kainis ka naman e."
"Oo pala. Saglet lang. I will just tell the girls na dito muna ako papalipas ng gabi."

"Uy. It's okay if di pwede. You don't need to naman." I said.

"Ayaw mo ba akong katabi sa unang gabing tayo?"

"G-gusto, syempre." I hurriedly bowed my head for her not to see na kinikilig na ako nang sobra dito.

"Okay, then. Ako din naman. More than want. Don't worry. The girls would understand. Tara na. Kain na tayo."

"Anong kakainin?" my tongue worked before my brain. Diko napigilan.

"Ha? Akala ko ba nagluto ka?" she asked confusedly.

"Ah hehe. Oo. Tara na."

Nakalimutan kong daig pa ni Leni yung bagong silang na bata sa kainosentahan. Buti nalang di nya nagets.

After we ate, I decided to take a shower na din while Leni was busy playing puzzle thingy games on her phone.

"Ano ba yan. Napaghahalataan naman yung edad mo sa nilalaro mo. Pahingahin mo na yang mata mo at maligo kana din. Anong oras na, maaga kapa bukas." and I got her phone from her hands.

We just talked about small things before she entered the bathroom. After she finished, I showed her the night dress that she would be wearing.

"Wala ka bang iba dyan, Ris? Kahit simpleng pajamas lang. Di ako sanay gumamit ng ganyan. Masyadong mahangin. Baka kabagin ako."

I laughed by what she said. Napakanatural talaga ng pagiging funny ng babae 'to.

"Ris,'wag mo'kong tawanan."

"Kasi naman. Wala akong iba. Mga ganyan talaga sinusuot ko. Magcomforter ka nalang."

She scratched under her ear showing that she didn't have a choice but to wear it.
She then entered again the bathroom to change and the moment she got out, mas narealize ko lang baklang bakla pala talaga ako.

It was my first time seeing more skin of Leni. She's so flawless. Her body shape was emphasized more by the night dress, plus having her hair down, oh gosh. Pwede na akong mamatay anytime.

I came back to my senses when I saw her snapping her fingers and said, "Sinadya mo atang eto ipasuot sa'kin e. Yung laway mo pakisalo po."

Binabawi ko na pong inosente sya.

"Ang kapal kapal naman neto. Nagtataka lang ako, hindi naman ako ganyan kasexy kapag ako may suot niyan."

"Oh. So you found me sexy, ah?"

I turned my back to her.

"Sinasabi ko lang na mas bagay sa'yo. Kapal talaga neto."

I bit my lip to control the shame I was feeling.

I was doing my night routine on bed when she did a back-hug. She put her chin into my shoulder and sniffed my neck.

Holy cow.

I felt an electric wave from my neck down to my toes.

"Anong lotion mo? Ang bango."

Diko alam kung maiinis ako kasi iba yung nafeel ko sa ginawa nya, tapos sya, yung lotion ko pala yung pakay.

I answered her and laid on the bed after. I faced her and our eyes met.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?"

"For every thing. You don't know how much you made and making me happy."

"You don't have to thank me. Actually, dapat pa nga ako magsorry kasi ang tagal ko din bago narealize na hindi na pala sa pagkakaibigan turing ko sa'yo. Noon pa man, I admire you na talaga. Ako pa talaga nagfirst move makilala ka nang personal. Remember our first meeting? It was me who asked Loren for a favor to invite you out. Kahit sobrang nahihiya ako, I asked for your phone number just to get closer. And eto. Nakakahiya talaga pero I put three flowers of the bouquet you gave me 3yrs ago in a book to dry then I laminated them. Ginawa kong bookmark. It's definitely not my first time to receive flowers but it came from you. I really found it special."

My jaw literally dropped of Leni's confessions.

"And yung nangyare sa'yo? During those days, diko na din naiintindihan bakit apektadong-apektado ako. Yung alam ko lang nun, dapat gumawa ako ng way to make you safe. Your safety became my priority. Hindi ko din akalain sa sarili kong magagawa ko yung mga nagawa ko. May super powers ka ata. You made me braver. Tapos nung sinundo kita, yung pinakaunang nalasing ka't hinal-----" she paused.
"Teka napasobra nanaman ata ako ng daldal."

"Teka. Aside sa naghanap ako ng away, may iba pang nangyare? Leni naman e. Tell me, please."

"Hindi ka naman talaga nanghanap ng away nun, Ris."

"Gulong-gulo na ako. Pangga naman e."

"You kissed me that night. And that was the first time."

"W-what? I kissed you that night? Oh shit. I thought it was just a dream!"

I covered my face with my hands. Then Leni removed them and looked me in my eyes.

"I liked it, tho."

She slowly came close to me and owned my lips. Oh how I love feeling her soft lips against mine.

"Now, it still feels like the first time." she said between our kiss.

She ended our kiss and held my two hands.

"I love you, my Ana Theresia."

"I love you, Maria Leonor."

Then I felt heavy so I looked away.

"What's wrong?"

"Are you sure about me? Knowing my past.."

She held my face to look at her. Her eyes captivated me immediately.

"Risa. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be. Remember that."

Oh, God. What did I do in my life to deserve a woman like Maria Leonor Gerona Robredo?

------
SEE YOU AROUND 💗💜🌈

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

67.2K 1.5K 34
SIX YEARS - BOOK 1 President Rody Duterte and VP Leni Robredo agrees to pretend that they are together until the end of their six year term in order...
58.8K 2.9K 36
LenRisa AU. Money is the reason we exist. Being affluent gives one enough power to make the world revolve. Falling in love with such wealthy person...
175K 4.7K 69
i'm bored and i love these two lovely ladies so why not make one-shots of them? they're adorable. expect slow updates bcs i'm lazy asf idek why i'm s...
70.2K 2.6K 23
Collection of oneshots featuring our favorite Doctor: Tricia Robredo, and our favourite main character: Y/N Requests are open, just leave comments ab...