𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋

itsliafr द्वारा

Scarlett Delmonico is living every fan of Jaden's life, she's on the baseball team as the next star player an... अधिक

Cast and Backgrounds
Prologue
Epigraph
Part I
I. Excitement
II. Getting Ready For School
III. Wedding Planning
IV. In N Out Of Boredom
V. Treehouse Date
VI. Bipolar Love
VII. Xiomara's Life
VIII. Do Not Enter
IX. Mixed Signals
X. Pretty Liar
XI. Heaven Or Hell
XII. Communication Isn't Key
XIII. Back To Dance Class
XIV. Taking A Break
XV. Dress Shopping
XVI. Halloween Party
XVII. Watch My Heart Burn
XVIII. Now, It's Over
XIX. Watch Your Back
XX. Can You Keep A Secret?
XXI. I Hope You're Not Happy
XXII. I Guess I'm Drowning
XXIII. Stay Out Of My Life
XXIV. Jaden's Love Life
XXV. Kill My Ex
XXVI. Scarlett (Taylor's Version)
XXVII. I Will Ruin You
XXVIII. Xiomara's First Date
XXIX. Bubblegum
Part II
Prologue
Epigraph
XXX. Keep An Out For Selener
XXXI. Let's Be Friends
XXXII. Wrapped Around My Finger
XXXIII. I'm Still Better
XXXIV. Teenagers Scare Me
XXXV. Treehouse Lover
XXXVI. Backstabber
XXXVIII. I See Through You
XXXVII. Homecoming Is Not Giving
XXXIX. Vinyl Shopping
XL. Baking Your Feelings
XLI. Homecoming
XLII. Processing The Breakup
XLIII. Be My Wedding Date?
XLV. Night Out With The Crew
XLVI. Bicycle Date
XLIV. Mixtape For His Girl
XLVII. Am I Crazy?
XLVIII. The Bunny Messenger
XLIX. Jaden (Taylor's Version)
Part III
Prologue
Epigraph
L. Plant Project
LI. She's Never Coming Back
LII. Day One Greenie
LIII. Family Tree Project
LIV. Flowers For His Flowers
LV. Oops, We're Expecting..
LVI. Rosalia's Birthday Party
LVII. It Was Her Time
LVIII. Laying Her Down To Rest
LIX. Meet Jesse-Rae
LX. Dress Shopping
LXI. Movie Premiere
LXIII. Astronomy
LXIV. Being Parents For A Day
LXV. Here Comes The Bride
LXVI. Meet Me At Cherry Hill
LXVII. To Me? He's Everything

LXII. High Enough

382 9 41
itsliafr द्वारा

Chapter 62, High Enough
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I've never really felt safe in a man's arms other than my dad.. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

The first day of summer was finally here, the sun was shining when the morning came and the birds were chirping.
But most importantly, I was allowed to sleep in and stay in my pajamas all day without being judged by a single person in the entire world.

"Scarlett, change out of your pajamas. It's literally the afternoon."

Xiomara told me, I looked at her and groaned before walking upstairs to my room from the living room and looked for an outfit to wear that would be cute.
Now cute and comfy were something that was my best style, but I rarely went for it at times during the school year.

So I ended up spending almost an hour searching for the right outfit, Xiomara wasn't even bothered considering she was too busy on her phone with Jaysean to even notice my disappearance.
Do you know how hard it is to search for an outfit you haven't worn yet? It's a daily struggle in my life and it was always a hassle in the morning.

"Scarlett! Stop being a picky Percy and grab a random outfit!"

Xiomara shouted from downstairs, I groaned once more at her rushing me to grab and outfit.
Beauty takes time, it's a process that mustn't be rushed because then accidents happen and you won't like the outcome of that.

Finally after about forty-five minutes of searching for the perfect outfit, which doesn't exist.
Damn Barbie lying to me, I found the outfit of the day.

Scarlett's Outfit

Once I finished getting dressed, I walked downstairs and sat back on the couch with Xiomara.
She finally got off the phone with Jaysean when my phone began to ring, I looked down to see who was calling me and turns out it was Jaden.

So now it was my turn to spend all of eternity on the phone with my boyfriend before hanging up and hanging out with my best friend, it's fair as well since she did that to me.
But the call didn't last long like I hoped it did, he was going to the pool with his family and invited Xiomara and I.

I accepted the invite and grabbed Xiomara's hand as we walked upstairs, Xiomara and I have different fashion sense when it comes to swim suits.
But we made it work anyways, even if it didn't really match our vibe.

Scarlett's Swim Suit

Xiomara's Swim Suit

"I feel like he overdid it, it's literally all I'm saying."

I told Xiomara as I began to tell her about the time I was rejected by a boy who had to embarrass me in front of my friends, like this kid was bouncing his basketball on the table and said 'I don't want you bruh, stop it because I do not want you.'
Do you know how embarrassing that is?

I felt like crying on the spot, if I wasn't respectful, I would've put his name on blast but I am respectful and one thing I'm damn good at, is getting my revenge.
So when the day he texts me or dms me asking me out?

That's the day I tear down his ego and humble him because ain't nobody had a crush on that kid, he's barely good looking then and hella ugly now.
Sorry that was mean, oh well.

When we got to the Waltons house, I knocked on the door and when it opened, Jayla was standing there smiling.
I hugged her tightly and walked inside, opening my arms to a Daelo running full speed at me.

"Hey Mumps, how are you?"

I asked as I lifted him from the ground and wrapped my arms around him, he wrapped his legs around my waist as I walked outside to the backyard with him.
He began to tell me all about his day and how much he missed me, I agreed to play Roblox with him later.

"Alright mumps, can I have my girlfriend now?"

Jaden asked as he approached us, Daelo looked at him like he had two heads before shaking his head.
Jaden looked at him and scoffed before looking at me as if I was about to do something to save him.

"Mumps, I wanna spend time with my girlfriend. She probably thinks your heavy and wants to be with her boyfriend, whose me."

Jaden told him only for Daelo to scowl at him.

" Easy for you to say, Scar loves me. "

Daelo said, I laughed and set him down before kissing Jaden and walking over to the pool.
I got in and swam around a bit, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey princess."

I laughed at the pet name and turned around to Jaden, he looked at me and smiled gently.
I grabbed his hand as we swam around, talking about different things that we normally didn't touch base on.

Soon, I watched as the sky turned from blue to gray as the clouds began to gather together.
That's when the first few droplets fell, hitting the pavement which meant it's time to go inside or go home.

I was wrapped in a towel, shivering as the could air of the air conditioner pierced my bare skin.
Jaden had went upstairs for a moment and was back down holding his hoodie, after I dried up, he put it on me and kissed my forehead.

As it rained, Xiomara and I had to stay since it was pouring hard and only getting worse.
Jaysean arrived a few moments earlier before the rain so she was pretty much content when she saw him, I didn't bother her because I know that I wanted my alone time with Jaden as well.

Right now, speaking of Jaden, I was upstairs in his room as we watched the Sandlot.
It was both of our favorite movie, but when the sun began to set and the rain slowed down, I got up from the bed and began to put on my sneakers.

"Where are you going?"

Jaden asked as he paused the movie, I looked at him and laughed.

"Home, the rain slowed down and the sun just set."

I told him as I laced my sneakers and ran my fingers through my dry and tangled hair.
Jaden looked at me like I had just betrayed him before standing up from his bed and putting his sneakers on too, I looked at him with confusion.

"I'll walk you home."

He spoke out to me as he grabbed my hand and walked downstairs, Jaysean and Xiomara had already left.
I said my goodbyes to everyone before walking outside and began my journey home with Jaden.

I felt as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him as we walked to now dimly lit streets, the sun was now fully gone and the moon was out.
We stopped for a moment because of our legs starting to cramp up, my car was left in front of the Waltons.

"You and your bright ideas, 'I'll walk you home'."

I mimicked his voice which caused him to playfully push me before wrapped his arms around my waist and looking down at me, I felt a million butterflies enter my stomach as I looked up.
Have you ever had your 'I'm already high enough, you got me- you got me good.' moment?

I don't like anyone better than you, it's true.
I'd crawl a mile in a desolate place with the snakes, just for you.

He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine, I couldn't help but smirk as my hands found its way to the back of his neck.
Pulling him down just enough to kiss him, to at least have one peck.

Oh I'm an animal, hand me the tramadol give me the juice.
You are my citadel, you are my wishing well, my baby blue.

As our lips connected for the second time, he lifted me up slightly sending shivers down my spine as he did so.
My heart was racing more than it should have and I'm sure he could feel it with how close we are.

I used to like liquor to get me inspired but you look so beautiful my new supplier, I used to like smoking to stop all the thinking but I found a different buzz.

When I was back on my two feet, our lips never lost touch of each other, not once.
I had my hands pressed against the back of his now very warm neck and he still had his arms wrapped around my waist, it was like the world just stopped for a moment.

The world is a curse, it'll kill if you let it I know they got pills that could help you forget it.
They bottle it, call it medicine but I don't need drugs.

We separated our lips and had a gap in between us, it was a small gap from between our lips as we both had our eyes closed.
When I opened them, he looked into my eyes as his thumb caressed my cheek with a faint smile playing on his lips.

" I've never really felt safe in a man's arms other than my dad.. "

I whispered slightly, Jaden just chuckled a bit before kissing my forehead.
In the heat of the moment, I didn't think before I spoke and that was what I thought was my downfall.

"Jaden, I'm in love with you..."

I blurted out, when I finally caught wind of what I said, worry rushed over me like a tidal wave and I found myself backing away from him slowly.
Was I going way too fast?

Maybe I was and now he's going to break up with me because I didn't go slow, I didn't go the pace he was used to and now it's the end of us again.
But instead of saying the five words I thought I would hear, he pulled me back in so we had the same gap between us.

"I'm in love with you Scarlett, more than you think princess."

With that being said, we closed the gap.
It was like our lips had been longing to hug each other as he pulled me closer, I couldn't relax my heart rate or calm the butterflies but I relaxed my nerves.

'Cause I'm already high enough, you got me- you got me good.
I'm already high enough, I only- I only- I only got eyes for you.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

54.3K 618 29
"she means nothing to me" After simply helping out her brother Adriana unknowingly falls for Neymar. Does he feel the same? updates everyday
48.3K 435 30
Mia Smith had a normal life in New Orleans when she got a text from her brother Bryce saying she can live with him and his friends in LA. She took th...
770K 14.1K 33
Allison Smith is said to be the female heartstealer who attracts all the famous and handsome football players. Neymar Jr is said to be one of the big...
435K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...