Abhira : Short Stories

By I_love_cuddly_bear

Short Story on 1. Manjiri's Accident. 2. Akshara and Aarohi. 3. Akshara's Past. 4. Abhira's After Marriage 5... More

Part 1- A Little Truth
Part 2 - Lie detector
Part 3 - Her Saviour
Part 4 - Home
Part 5 - Best Wife
Part 6 - His Queen
Part 7 - Love-Effect
Part 1 - The Care, I Can't Show
Note - 1
Part 2 - The Best Gift
Part 2 - His Anger
Akshara Abhimanyu Birla
Part 1 - Prank Gone Wrong
Part 2 - Dilemma
Note - 2
Part 3 - Changes (I)
Part 4 - Changes (II)
One of the purest love - Brother's love
Trauma
Part 1 - A Bold Step
Part 2 - We Meet Again
Part 3 - A Promise
Part 4 - Reminds of the Past
Part 5 - A Coincidence
Note - 3
Part 6 - Solace
Part 7 - The Family They Wanted
Part 1 - The Confusion Of Heart
Part 2 - Standing Up For Each Other
Part 3 - I Love You
Note -4
Note-5
Note
Note

Part 1 - Dark Past.

3.8K 170 89
By I_love_cuddly_bear

Note÷ I was trying to write something else but I couldn't. I don't know writing about Abhira gives me a different kind of peace.
I mean writing for YRKKH.

So, here I am with another update on your demand. The chapter could be a little emotional so take your tissues, dear readers. I don't know, would it be?
Let's see.

*Sighs Nervously* Uh....chapter, please I am not sure about it. Sorry, if you don't like it in advance.
__________________________

Akshara was beaming with happiness. She was feeling like she was on cloud nine. Of course, why shouldn't she be, it's her wedding tomorrow. Her happiness could be seen on her face. The way she was laughing, dancing or goofing around and of course, because of her everyone had a bright smile on their face. Their Naira and Kittu's, Chotu Sherni was finally getting married to the love of her life, Her Abhi.

They were like Shiva-Parvati, like Shiva, Abhimanyu can do anything for his Parvati, His Akshu. Like Parvati, Akshu can never hear anything wrong against her Shiva, Her Abhi. Like Shiva, Abhimanyu can never say no to his Parvati, His Akshu. Like Shiva, his strength was his Parvati. Abhimanyu's strength was his Akshu. Like Shiva-Parvati, they will be together always.

Akshara's phone rang. It was Abhimanyu, he wanted to meet her. Akshara agreed after he persuaded her too much.

She went to meet him secretly. On her way, she bumped into Mahima who looked at her angrily. She didn't like her even a little bit. She couldn't bear her and she started to taunt her.

"Can't you see and then walk? Just this habit of yours led to Manjiri's accident. You are like a brat who got everything on her one demand. What do you know about struggle? And just like that, you got a whole Music Department."
Mahima taunted harshly without caring about anything.

"Do you know what it feels when you lose someone? The pain it causes? You have been in Birla hospital just for a few months and without proving yourself you got a whole damn department. Do you know how it feels when someone gets everything without even doing anything? When you feel everything is snatched from you?" She wouldn't let her go just like that.

Akshara's face which had a big smile was now dull. Her face lost its colour. She doesn't want to remember the pain of losing someone. She doesn't want to upset herself.

Akshara's memory was filled with Sirat's Accident and suddenly she saw Manjiri's face which triggered her to get a panic attack. Akshara ran from there. Mahima looked at her for a few minutes then went away scoffing.

While running, Akshara bumped into Abhimanyu who was shocked to see her panicked. She was fine just now. What happened in a few minutes?

"Akshu....Akshu." Abhimanyu tried to get her attention on him.

"Breath in...Breath out." Abhimanyu guided her and she tried to do it but her memories were making her panic more.

"A....Abhi...." Akshara said gasping for oxygen.

"Akshu, l..look at me. Focus. Breath in, breath out." Abhimanyu said panicking himself a little. Who did this? He is sure she wouldn't get a panic attack just like that. He wouldn't leave the person once he gets to know who fucking did this. But first, he needs to focus, focus on Akshu.

"Shh...Sing. Akshu sing, please, baby." Abhimanyu said softly as if he was talking to a baby. He couldn't see her like this.

Akshara tried to hum but she couldn't. She couldn't focus which panicked her and Abhimanyu both. Abhimanyu pulled her in a hug.

"Akshu, please. Sing." He pleaded softly.

After a few more futile attempts, she was finally able to sing and she was calmer than before now. Abhimanyu breathed a sigh of relief. He was feeling like his breath came back. Of, course, she was his everything and one thought of getting her hurt suffocates him.

"What happened, suddenly?" He asked softly tucking a hair strand behind her ear.

"N...." She wanted to deny it but Abhimanyu knew better.

"Don't deny. Tell me." Abhimanyu said giving her a knowing look.

Tears pooled in her eyes. Why her? Why always her?

"I...Do you know how it feels to stay away from your own family? You always ask me, why do I care about Aarohi so much? Because I know, I know how does it feel when you are away from your family even after having them." Akshara was on the verge of crying so bad now.

"What happened, Akshu?" Abhimanyu asked softly cupping her cheeks.

"I...I feel pain too. Just because I'm smiling 24\7 doesn't mean I don't cry, I don't feel pain. I just know how to hide it. It was not my fault that Manjiri Ma's accident happened by Aaru's car. I was not the one who was driving." Akshara was so hurt by Mahima's words. She knew it maybe not be that harsh but to her it was. She can call herself sensitive or emotional but what can she do? It hurts her too.

"I..know how it feels when you lose everything, even yourself." Akshara's mind was haunting her with those dark days.

Abhimanyu was shocked. He tried to console her, to say something but he doesn't know what to say. He felt lonely but his Ma was there, and Neil was there. For Akshu? No one was there.

"My family sent me away from themselves but I am the only one who knows what I was going through. I was so depressed. I was never away from my family even for one day and going away from them for years when I don't even know when I will come back was too much for me." Akshara gripped Abhimanyu's shirt tightly not leaving him.

What if he leaves her after knowing this about her?

"I always used to sit in a room silently without talking to anyone. No one was there to console me. I cried myself to sleep. I cried till my tears went dry. Till there were no tears left in my eyes. I know about pain. I know how much it hurts, hurts to lose someone." Abhimanyu couldn't believe what he was hearing. His Akshu, whose smile is like sunshine has gone through this much pain. She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't.

"Sirat Ma's last memory used to come into my mind like a film, a film which had no end, which had no happy ending just sleepless nights, broken dreams and loneliness. I was alone, so alone that in that darkness, I didn't even have my shadow." Akshara sobbed loudly.

"My panic attacks started to worsen, actually it started because of it only. I didn't want to tell anyone because they will feel guilty about it." Akshara's voice came timidly fearing what will be Abhimanyu thinking.

Will he leave her like everyone else?

"Aaru's words were the real reason for my attacks. Her words were like a broken tape recorder which were reminding me that Sirat Ma died, died because of me. I know how it feels when everything is snatched from you. Your happiness, your smile, your parents, your family and at last, yourself." Akshara was like a fragile doll who would break even from a little touch. A little touch and she would be crumbling on the floor.

"Why does everyone blames me for everything? It was not my fault that Naira Mumma died. It was not my fault that Papa d...died. It was not my fault that Sirat....Sirat Ma d...died. I was just a 10-year-old girl who loved her family very much and could do anything for them." Akshara was so exhausted that even her tears were dried.

Abhimanyu was crying looking at Akshu. He still felt so shocked, so stunned.

Akshu...Akshu was so alone.

He tried to console her but she wouldn't stop crying, so he just hugged her tightly giving her time to let out everything. Let out that was in the heart. From tomorrow, there would be a new start. A new start for his Akshu, for him, for both of them. There would be a new start in their life where there would be happiness, love, care and them. No sadness, no pain, no people who would hurt them and he will make sure of it.

"Please, Ma...Mahima Aunty. No." He heard Akshu's whisper and the next moment his eyes turned red. He clenched his fist.

He can do anything for his Parvati, His Akshu. He wouldn't even leave his Taiji.

Kissing her forehead, he took her to her room and laid her on the bed. He looked at Akshu to see her still holding his hand tightly. He smiled and took her hand out of her hold. Akshu frowned and he kept a pillow near which she slept hugging.

He shook her head at his Akshu. She was such a baby and her innocence needs to be protected at any cost.

He would make sure of it.
___________________________

Phew! A long chapter. I'm going underground after this. Seriously! I don't know what the hell I wrote. Please, I'm sorry if it was bad and unrealistic.

I'm hiding underground. Bye people.

Sorry, I forget to tag. Fan_Fiction005
manya114 VaibhaviTrivedi752 Charmed_Sunshine_22 the_clumsy_kid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.6K 28
This will have couple of one shots/two shots/short stories on Gen 3 (related or non related)
20.2K 1.6K 42
She made him realise that even after having everything, love was the only thing missing in his life. He made her realise that she was also worthy of...
33.5K 2.5K 28
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
6.2K 376 11
One morning, Abhira Sharma woke up to find herself naked with clothes scattered on the floor and kiss marks on several parts of her body. She had no...