That Heart Of Gold | Levi X R...

By _icygray

Those Eyes Of Steel, Book 2 ¤¤¤¤ Four years have passed... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
author's note

chapter eleven

1.4K 44 25
By _icygray

[Four Years Ago]

¤¤¤¤

Your wedding day.

A day that you'd been anticipating for what felt like a life time.

And it was finally here.

After Levi proposed, he claimed he wanted to marry you as soon as possible. So, a month later, here you were, sitting in a tent on the beach, that served as your dressing room, getting ready for the most beautiful day of your life.

Levi had claimed he wanted to marry you in the beach, where he proposed, and who were you to turn him down.

Hange strolled in with a huge grin on her face. "Hello," she chirped, moving to stand behind you. "Sorry I was gone for so long, I had to talk to Levi."

You smiled at the mention of your fiancé. "It's fine. I was about to start getting ready."

"Oh! I'll help!"

You had just over two hours until your wedding ceremony would start. To get ready would only take about an hour, but it was good to have some buffer time, just in case things went wrong.

Unfortunately for you, they did.

"Are you nervous?" Hange asked as she set down everything she would need for your makeup.

You sighed. "Yeah... I just..."

You didn't know exactly what it was, what made break like this, but Hange asking something so minuscule made some sort of barrier break in your mind, and all the possible worst case scenarios of what would happen in the future started piling up in your head. Your heart started beating rapidly, your eyes becoming misty, hands clenching into fists. Maybe it was from nerves, pent-up emotions, but you were breaking down, and it was happening fast. Hange asking just one simple question was what really sent you spiraling.

When Hange noticed that you'd stopped speaking, she turned around, her one good eye immediately widening when she saw the look of horror on your face.

"Y/N?" she questioned, kneeling in front of you, taking your hands in hers. "Hey- Hey, what's wrong?"

You couldn't even speak. Gosh, it barely even took you thirty seconds, and you were already shaking.

"I... I- What if-" You choked on a sob, and you squeezed your eyes shut to try and ground yourself, but no matter how hard you tried, it didn't work. You squeezed Hange's hands, letting her know that you were still with her, that you hadn't completely gone yet.

But then, she was gone, and you turned around just in time to see her running out the tent, your mind barely registering her words: "-get Levi!"

Without someone there with you, you became even more frightened. You didn't want to be alone.

After a few minutes of desperately trying to hold back your sobs, you heard footsteps rapidly running against the sand outside, then your name being called from the other side of the entrance to the tent.

Levi.

He was panting heavily - he must've ran.

In her haste, Hange had left the tent partially open open, but you heard Levi call your name from behind the wall next to it. You scrambled to stand up and shakily walked towards the wall, then collapsed to the floor, pulling your knees up to your chest and trying to suppress another sob.

You heard him sigh, then the sound of shuffling as he sat against the wall, too.

"I'm sorry," you hiccuped. "I'll be ready soon... I just..."

"It's okay, Y/N. It can wait," Levi said gently. "Tell me what's wrong."

You sniffled, leaning more into the wall of the tent, because it felt like you would be closer to him. "I... I want to marry you. I'm so, so happy that I get to. But I'm so... I'm so scared." This was the first time you were voicing your feelings out loud, so it was all coming out as a jumbled mess. "I know we've eliminated almost all the Titans, but now we have even more threats that we have to fight, and... no one knows what will happen... and I'm scared." A whimper escaped your trembling lips. Your chest felt painfully tight. "What if we get married... and then the next time we have to fight, it all gets r-ripped away...?" you asked.

Levi was silent for a few moments. The two of you had talked about this many times before. When either of you had woken up from a nightmare, sweating and screaming because of it. Levi knew it scared you as much as it scared him.

You heard a quiet shuffle as his fingers slid across the sand. "Here."

You fumbled around for a second before your hand found his, but when it did, you breathed a soft sigh and pulled his hand into your chest, squeezing tight.

"I'll do everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen," he vowed. It was the best, and only truthful, promise he could ever offer. Beyond that... you both knew how unrealistic it would be, to expect that both of you could live for each other by sheer force of will. "I promised, remember?"

"...I'll always protect you..."

You smiled slightly. That promise. Those few words Levi spoke years ago... Every time he mentioned them, it made your heart flutter.

"You know it scares me, too," Levi continued. "Before I met you, I never wanted to fall in love with anyone... But you, being the irresistible brat you are..." He hummed. "I couldn't help falling in love with you."

His thumb brushed along the back of your hand in soothing strokes. You tried to focus on that touch, tried to breathe in and out to the same rhythm.

"I love you, too, Levi," you whispered. "I love you so, so, so-" Your voice broke. You tried to stop yourself from shaking, but it was too much. Your whole body felt cold, your heart was racing.

Levi squeezed your hand. "Hey..."

"I just couldn't," you gasped. Your breaths became increasingly shallow. "I couldn't bear it if I lost you." You were hyperventilating.

Levi moved. "I'm coming in."

"B-But-" you sputtered, "isn't it b-bad luck for the g-groom-"

"I don't care about bad luck," Levi snapped. Then, he gently said, "My soon-to-be wife is having a panic attack, and I'm not letting some shitty superstition keep me from seeing her."

In spite of the uncontrollable shivers that raked up and down your body, you smiled. "Okay," you breathed, but he was already there, folding you into his arms.

You buried your face into his neck, pressing as close to him as possible. You didn't care about getting ready right now. In that moment, you just needed to feel him - needed the safety and comfort of his powerful body wrapped protectively around yours.

"I'm here," he assured you, stroking your hair. "You're okay. I've got you."

As you listened to his soothing voice, your breathing started to go back to normal. Your shaking subsided, little by little, until you became completely still.

Once you had calmed down, Levi cupped your face in his hands, tilting your chin up. Then, he leaned in and pressed his forehead against yours. "Look at you," he murmured. "You're so beautiful... The most beautiful thing I've ever seen. How could you possibly give me bad luck?"

Something between a laugh and a sob burst through your lips, and you grinned. You wrapped your arms around his neck, keeping him there, savouring the tenderness with which he held you.

Then, he sighed, nudging his nose against yours. "Look, Y/N..." he started. "If you don't want to do this today, that's completely alright. I'll wait as long as you need-"

To stop another word from escaping his lips, you leaned in and kissed him hard. You felt him freeze, but he started moving along with you, already knowing what your answer would be.

"I want to marry you today," you murmured with a smile when you pulled away.

Levi's expression softened, and he leaned in to kiss you again, slow and gentle, holding you like you were the most precious thing in the world.

"That's my brave girl," he whispered against your lips.

You both stayed there for a while, a mess of tangled limbs, until it was finally time to start getting ready.

"I think I'm okay now. Thank you," you whispered.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "You can take your time. There's no rush."

You nodded. "I'm sure. I don't want to wait a second longer."

Levi smiled - one of those beautiful, rare smiles, just for you. He stood, then helped you to your feet. "I'll get Hange to come back and help you get ready," he stated, his hands resting on your waist.

You nodded, biting your lip as you stared into his eyes. You couldn't believe you were actually marrying him; it felt like a dream.

Levi leaned in and gave you a soft peck on the lips. "I should get going now," he said. "I love you."

Your heart melted. "I love you, too."

With that, Levi gave you one last kiss on the lips before he was gone from your sight, and you had to place a hand on your chest to compose yourself.

As butterflies danced around your stomach, you sat in your chair, ready to become Mrs. Y/N Ackerman.

¤¤¤¤

You looked in the mirror, your jaw slightly agape, your eyes wide. Your eyes skimmed over your figure. Your hair, elegantly styled, your dream wedding dress.

All of it... was perfect.

All your friends were standing behind you, their gazes full of awe as they looked at you.

Everyone was here: Hange, Mikasa, Sasha, and the two newest members of your Squad, Isabella and Jodi.

Hange held a finger to her chin as she looked at you through the mirror. "Hm..." she hummed. "Something's missing." Then, she clicked her fingers and turned around, picking something up off of your side table.

She walked over to you, stopping just behind you, and you felt something cool resting on the hollow of your throat - your necklace.

The one Levi gave to you over a year ago.

You smiled softly at Hange as she met your gaze. "Thank you," you whispered.

Hange was about to speak, but a knock on the door made her turn around in curiosity. Sasha bounded towards the door of the tent and opened it slightly, then all the way as Eren, Armin, Connie and Jean walked through.

You were adjusting the hem of your dress, then whipped around when you saw the four of them through the reflection of the mirror. Their hair was slicked back, and they were all dressed in immaculately tailored suits.

"Holy shit..." you whispered.

Jean looked at you and smirked, rubbing a hand across his jaw. "Handsome, right?"

You laughed and nodded, then turned to Hange, a question in your eyes, and she immediately knew what you meant.

"Ten minutes," she stated, and you nodded, taking a deep breath. Nerves started lurking through your mind, but you kept thinking of Levi, his arms around you, his voice whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

"Should we get going?" Mikasa asked, looking towards Armin, since he was in charge of all the timings.

"We should." Armin nodded, shooting you one last smile as he ushered everyone out the room. Soon, it was just you and Hange. You sat in a chair and took several deep breaths until you were completely calm.

Soon, it was time to go.

You stood from your seat and walked towards the door, Hange by your side.

"Y/N..."

You turned to her.

"I, um..." She looked away for a second, gathering her thoughts, then turned back to you, looking into your eyes with a tenderness you'd never seen before. "I know that you would've wanted Erwin to walk you down the aisle, so..." Hange opened her closed fist, showing you the object placed in her hand. "I wanted to give this to you." When you looked at what she was handing you, your eyes became misty. It was Erwin's bolo tie. "It's like he's actually here." She grinned.

You could tell she was masking her sadness, so you pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm glad you're here, Hange," you whispered, truly meaning it. "And... And thank you." You pulled away and looked at the object in Hange's hands. "Can you hold onto it for me?"

She nodded and placed it around her neck, since she didn't have any pockets. It wasn't long until you pulled her in for another hug.

"Don't think that you're a replacement," you stated firmly. "I want you to be here. And I'm so, so glad that you'll be the one doing this with me."

Hange was still for a few moments, then she wrapped her arms around your back and squeezed tight. And you could tell that she understood.

After you hugged it out with Hange, she took your hand and gave you a reassuring squeeze.

"Let's not keep you two apart any longer."

With that, she guided you out the room. You didn't exactly know where you were going, but you weren't really focused on where Hange was taking you. All you could do was grip her hand like a lifeline.

Hange stopped behind a patch of greenery, shielding you from what was beyond. She turned to you, smiling.

"It's never too late to change your mind, you know?" She grinned, giving you a wink with her one good eye.

You laughed. She probably felt how hard you were squeezing her hand, so she wanted to lighten the mood a little.

"I don't think Levi would like that very much," you said, all of your nervous thoughts forgotten.

"Yeah, you're probably right," she said. Then, as an afterthought, Hange stated, "Don't tell him I said that. He might kill me."

You smiled. You couldn't think of anyone else you wanted to have standing next to you.

"Thank you, Hange. For everything."

Her smile turned soft; she knew exactly what you meant.

"You're welcome, Y/N."

You smiled and looked forward again, but your eyes flashed back to hers, because you forgot to tell her something vital.

"I love you."

Hange chuckled and answered in a sincere voice.

"I love you, too."

While you were unprepared, Hange practically leaped at you, crushing you in her arms. You laughed and reciprocated the movement, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

After a few moments, she pulled away and took your hand again, and you knew it was time.

Levi was just on the other side of this wall of bushes and trees... waiting to marry you.

"Ready?" Hange asked, breaking you out of your thoughts.

You exhaled and nodded, giving her hand one last squeeze. "Yeah."

"Then let's go."

With that, Hange led you forward, past the trees, only stopping when you got to a clearing.

And it was all so beautiful.

For a second, all you could do was look around. You and Hange stood right before the aisle, which was made up of red rose petals. There were pews on either side, filled with the faces of your friends, all of them sitting in white wooden chairs, staring at you. They stood up, and your eyes first met Eren's, and he held a small smile on his face, but you could tell he was ecstatic. Mikasa had a small grin on her face as she looked at you, and she was more relaxed than you'd ever seen her. You giggled and moved on.

Your eyes flitted to Connie, Sasha and Jean. Jean had a soft smile on his face, Sasha was giving you a thumbs-up, and Connie was completely twisted around, showing you a large grin, the corners of his eyes creasing. They looked so happy... and you were beyond thrilled to have them here.

Your eyes flitted to the two newest members of your Squad. Isabella and Jodi were looking at you, awe filling their expressions. Then, you looked at August and Hunter, and you grinned. They'd been in your Squad for a while now, at least a month, and you'd never seen them so thrilled. Their eyes were wide, their eyebrows raised as they stared at you. Your heart melted at the sight of them. You weren't sure how you'd gotten so close to them in such a short amount of time, but you couldn't ask for anything more.

Then, you looked at Armin, your officiator. You and Levi had asked him to do it, and he was more than willing. He looked at you with a lopsided grin. You smiled at him in return. He was standing under a beautiful archway, covered in all different kinds of flowers.

Then, your finally raised your gaze to find the only person you had yet to look at.

When your eyes met Levi's, everything disappeared. Your friends, Hange's arm, even the beach.

All you could see was him... and the blinding smile in his face.

You were sure that you'd never seen him smile so brilliantly. Every tooth was showing, shining, glinting. He was... breathtaking.

His eyes were glowing, burning brighter than you'd ever seen them. They were shining silver, and you felt like you couldn't breathe. Somehow, he was more perfect, more stunning. The way he looked in his perfectly tailored tuxedo. The way his cheeks pulled up when be smiled, the way his hair fell into his eyes, the way he was standing with his arms looking like they were about to reach for you.

You couldn't take it.

You took a step forward, intending to run into his arms, but a sharp tug pulled you back. Suddenly, things started to come back into focus. You remembered where you were, what was happening, who you were with.

You turned to Hange, blinking as the haze in your mind cleared. She just held in a laugh and leaned in to whisper in your ear.

"You're supposed to walk down the aisle, Y/N," she teased.

For a second, all you could do was stare at her. Then, you returned to the present. You nodded. A few more seconds wouldn't hurt.

When Hange saw you nod, she held in a laugh and began to move you forward. At a walk.

You didn't even notice Hange trying to suppress a chuckle. You were already looking back to Levi. Even a Titan attack couldn't make you look away. He was... everything.

Levi watched you walk towards him, carving every moment in his mind so he wouldn't forget. You were so... beautiful. Everything about you was perfect.

For a few moments, you thought you were dreaming, unable to believe that someone could be so completely and utterly flawless. But, he was. And he always had been.

His eyes seemed like they could see straight through you, their bright silver colour even more striking against the contrast of his skin. His eyes were your favourite thing in the whole world.

And they were looking back at you with pure love.

His lips were still pulled back in a smile. A type of smile you'd never really seen before, but you'd still do everything in your power to make him happy so you could look at it forever, the smile you would die for.

You shuddered as Hange came to a stop. You looked at Armin and smiled, but turned your attention back to Levi immediately. You never wanted to look away from him.

But, just one more time, you had to.

Hange turned to you, a soft smile on her face as she whispered a familiar question.

"Ready?"

You didn't hesitate to reach for her and pull her into a hug, not forgetting to place a thankful kiss on her cheek.

"I am. Thank you."

Hange huffed a small laugh and stood straight again, taking your hand. From the corner of your eye, you saw Levi reaching out for you. Hange guided your hand into his, and the instant they touched, you felt flames, burning so hot that it almost hurt. You nearly gasped. Every inch of your body was engulfed in fire, and you loved it.

Your eyes flew to Levi, and you knew he could feel the same thing.

His hand wrapped around yours, and your grin grew even more vibrant. He pulled you closer, and he kissed your knuckles before taking your other hand, too.

His eyes never left yours.

You stared back at him, so lost that you didn't even notice Hange sitting down. Even when Armin started speaking, you tried your best to hear what he was saying.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses to join Levi Ackerman and Y/N L/N in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honourable among all men; and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadviseldy or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

You waited, anxious for Armin to hurry up. Nobody was going to object. If they did, you would kick them so hard that they landed in the ocean.

A few agonizing seconds ticked by, then Armin continued.

"Well, if there are no objections, then, let us begin."

Your heart jolted in your chest, and you gripped Levi's hands a little tighter. He returned the gesture, knowing that this would be the hard part. He'd have to pull himself together enough to say his vows, even though you had him completely unravelled. But he could do it, if it meant that he could marry you.

Out the corner of his eye, Levi saw Armin turn to him, and the process began.

"Levi Ackerman, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

Levi stared at you, watching your excitement grow as he spoke without hesitation.

"I do."

Armin turned to you, and there was the slighted pause before he spoke. You had to force yourself to be patient, to take this all in. As badly as you wanted to tackle Levi to the ground, you knew you'd regret not paying attention in the future.

"Y/N L/N, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

You answered immediately, looking directly into Levi's eyes as you spoke.

"I do."

You were happy when Armin turned back to Levi. He wasn't wasting any time. He must've notice how impatient you were.

"Repeat after me."

Levi readied himself and listened closely as he repeated the vows word for word.

"I, Levi Ackerman, take you, Y/N L/N, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

As Levi spoke, he could only see you, could only feel you, could only think of you. You were watching him with bright eyes as he finally promised himself to you for the rest of his life.

Now, you were going to do the same.

Armin turned to you.

"Repeat after me."

You did.

"I, Y/N L/N, take you, Levi Ackerman, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cheish, till death do us part."

Levi held your hands even tighter. You were so close. Almost there. Almost married.

Armin spoke again.

"May we take out the rings, please?"

Levi reluctantly let go of your hands to reach into his pocket. The second he had them, Levi gently took your wrist and turned your palm up. He placed his ring on your skin, and your fingers curled around it.

He let go again, and it physically hurt you. But you had to wait. All you had to do was the rings until you could hold him again.

When Armin saw that you were ready, he turned to Levi and started again.

"Please place the ring on your bride's finger."

Levi reached for your left hand. Your engagement ring wasn't on your finger, but you'd given it to Mikasa for safekeeping until after you got married, since you wanted to put it in top of your wedding band. You watched Levi's every move, love still written on your face.

He lifted your hand a little higher, then, as gently as possible, he slid the wedding band onto your finger. He heard you suck in a breath once the metal touched your skin, and he couldn't resist the urge as he lifted your hand to his lips, placing a kiss on your knuckles.

"Repeat after me."

Levi managed to repeat everything Armin said.

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."

You knew it was your turn now, and you waited eagerly for Armin to speak.

"Please place the ring on your groom's finger."

The instant the last word left Armin's mouth, you grabbed levi's hand and slid the ring onto his finger. You gazed down at it, a large smile on your face.

This time, Levi didn't let go of you, and he took your hands again as Armin continued.

"Repeat after me."

You did.

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."

You felt like you were about to crack. You couldn't wait a second longer. You needed the Armin to say the words. Right now.

"Then, by the virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the Walls, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Armin turned to Levi.

"You may now kiss the bride."

The last word hadn't even left Armin's mouth before you were both leaning forward. Your arms wrapped around Levi's neck, while his hands found your face, and your lips met.

Hange cheered first, then it was just a matter of time before everyone else joined in. The area filled with loud laughing and clapping, and you were pretty sure you heard Connie yell, "Get it, Captain!" from his seat. You continued to kiss Levi, holding him as tight as you possibly could, smiling against his mouth as he came back for more kisses again, and again, and again.

Every time his lips hit yours, you melted a little more. You were aware that your kiss was a little more extravagant than it needed to be, but you didn't care, and nobody seemed to mind. Everyone was still laughing.

Eventually, your body betrayed you, and you ran out of air. You tried to hold on and keep going, but Levi noticed that you started getting breathless, and he knew it was time to stop.

With one last press of his lips to yours, he pulled away. When Levi's eyes met yours, you felt happier than you'd ever felt in your whole life, and you knew he felt the exact same way.

You did it. You made part of your future a reality. You got married.

Levi couldn't take it. He wanted to get you alone, he wanted to hold you, kiss you, let you know how much he loved you.

In one motion, Levi bent down and swept you off your feet, lifting you into his arms like you weighed absolutely nothing. Your laughter only intensified as Levi grinned at you. He was smiling so much.

And, for once in his life, he felt like he wouldn't be able to stop.

You giggled again as Levi carried you down the aisle, and you met the faces of all your friends. They all looked so happy. You knew that this image would be engraved into your mind forever.

Levi stopped next to Hange, tearing your gaze from his for just a moment. "Take everyone to where the tables are set up. We'll be there soon."

With that, he walked the rest of the way down the aisle and carried on walking along the shore until you could no longer see your friends. The whole time, you took to kissing the side of his face, his neck, his jaw, laughing into his skin as he carried you.

When he was finally satisfied that you were a good distance away from everyone else, he gently set you back down to your feet. You didn't even get a second to regain your balance because Levi's arms were wrapped around you, his lips on yours again.

The kiss was fast at first, but then turned gentle as you started to lose your breath. With one last soft kiss to your lips, Levi pulled away and rested his forehead on yours, gazing into your eyes with nothing but love.

"I love you," he stated, firm but soft.

You smiled, reaching up to cup his face.

"I love you, too."

A few moments of blissful silence passed as you gazed at each other, taking in the events that just took place. Levi took your hand and raised it to his lips, planting a kiss on your knuckles.

"We did it," he whispered. "We got married."

You wrapped your arms around his neck, your heart swelling in your chest at the sound of his voice, so full of happiness.

"We did," you mused. "It was perfect."

Levi took a second to take it all in. Eventually, all that came to mind was one thought.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, nudging his nose against yours. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." Your hands reached up to his hair, and you played with the strands.

Levi rolled his eyes. "That's impossible." He smirked.

You leaned in to quickly peck his lips and catch him off guard, but it didn't seem to work. As soon as you pulled away, Levi's hand was on the back of your neck, pulling you in for more. You giggled against his lips and he finally let you go, only to pull you into a warm and comforting embrace.

You loved this. The feeling of his strong arms around you. Warm. Safe.

"Thank you for what you did this morning," you whispered against his chest. "I... I really needed you there with me, so thank you."

Levi squeezed you tight. "You don't need to thank me, my love. I'll always be here when you need me."

You hummed and snuggled further into him, feeling so safe that you could've fallen asleep, even though you were standing up.

Levi seemed to read your mind. "Do we have to go to this dinner? I'd much rather just take you back to our tent..."

You huffed a laugh and looked up at him. "Hange planned it. Even if it's just for a little while, we still have to go." Levi didn't look convinced. You sighed. "Look," you started. "We'll only go for an hour. After that..." You leaned up to gently kiss his cheek. "I'm all yours," you whispered against his skin.

Levi sucked in a breath, and you knew you had him.

What you weren't expecting was him to lift you into his arms again, taking you back the way you came. "Fine," he muttered.

"I can walk, Levi," you giggled as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Levi looked at you, kissed your forehead, then looked straight ahead again. And that was enough for you to settle back into your husband's arms, feeling happier than you ever had before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 425 44
A Bonds of Steel and Blood sequel. Reinae Agnar thought she had left the darkness of the Underground City behind when she joined the Survey Corps, bu...
13.1K 293 16
You join the survey corps, the scout regiment. Your family and home was destroyed by the Titans. You won't let them get away this time and steal ever...
637K 19.4K 48
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚...
49.4K 927 29
After the death of your father, fighting titans to avenge his death was the only thing on your mind, until you met Corporal Levi. This is my first st...