Demitytes Bride

Oleh ink_on_parchment

[No.6 in Fantasy! - 16 August 2016 ] Kashara was sandwiched between the hard wall and Fallon. "Now listen h... Lebih Banyak

Demitytes
Kashara
Kashara revealed
shifting worlds
Groom Ball
Once Upon a Time
Here comes the prince.
Foreboding
Time of our Destiny
The devil wears persuasion
Threll
Jiggling frog bottoms and other dangerous beasts
When the universe conspires against you
Riding off into sunset and other ridiculous romantics
Persephone had it better
The killing perfection that is Fallon
The noble and most ancient house of the Dryadel Aliithor
A very cosy ball
A Sweltering ball
Fine ass buns and Espionage.
Primordial Battle
Nearly did murder, almost asphyxiated, but good talk.
Food appreciation is a deadly hobby
Food Appreciation becomes an acquired taste
Fallon's guardian angel has two left feet.
Judging books by covers
A study in society
To Reign in Hell
The diary of a maid has a chapter on dusting. And espionage. But mostly dusting
A silence that speaks
The God of Deceit
Knocking the devil's door
Perfect
A dramatic Rebellion
The mark of a Traitor
Delving Deeper
Destiny
A blast from the past...Or rather an old flame of Fallon's.
A traitorous Uncle.
An Ugly Truth
Home
Presque vu

I see London. I see France.

2.6K 132 13
Oleh ink_on_parchment

Kashara got out of the bath. There was a soft black dress and some undergarments that looked as if they were meant for her, on the bed . The bed was black-including the mattress, and levitated off the floor. Fallon was nowhere to be seen. Kashara quickly slipped her towel off, slid the dress on. The bedroom had a huge viewing window that seemed to emit light, that offered a fantastic scenery of this mountain range in Demitytes. Like the soil, the mountains were also red and were striking imposing figures in the dark purple sky. Kashara felt like she would never get used to the strange things in Demitytes. It seemed like magic, but it was not... it was common, everyone could use it. They have something more than magic. Its almost like....... like the Old Dweeler Well in Daravez that has a bucket that goes up and down automatically. Its like Magic, but its not. Its logic.

Floating beds. Glass Doors. Let's not even start with the ship that brought me here. It was obvious if Demitytes wanted war, it would have won. Their power and technology was far beyond what was even imagined in Erth. Why then had Fallon not wanted to rather take over Erth and abandon his dying planet. After all they were archenemies. This would be killing two birds with one stone. Why cling to the dilapidated dying planet instead of moving? And, secondly if Demitytes Elementals and technology couldn't save it, what was she, a untrained and mediocre Mage supposed to do? Kashara was lost in thought. However a sudden noise interrupted her.

Fallon had entered the room and decided it was appropriate to make about as much noise as a herd of elephants while walking.

Kashara stared at him. she had conveniently forgotten that they had to sleep next to each other. She awkwardly backed into the bed from the window and sat down.

Fallon raised one eyebrow at her and walked near the bed. Kashara cleared her throat, she felt an overwhelming need to say something. She had to dispell the awkward atmosphere.

"Ummm....hey.....nice, nice weather isn't it?"

If it had been awkward earlier, what it was now Kashara couldn't tell. She cringed. It sounded obvious even to her. However Fallon didn't mind this horribly awkward situation apparently.

He just gave slow grin at her line, and was looking even more amused as the seconds passed.
"As nice as a drought can be"

"Drought?" Kashara asked, it didn't feel hot like that.

Fallon's expression turned serious. "Yes...", he let out a sigh, "Demitytes has been experiencing extreme weather since for nearly two goblin cycles. Droughts, storms, unpredictable disasters. It's all falling apart."

Kashara stared at him. This was a new side to Fallon. A boy, as old as her, with the weight of a kingdom on his shoulders. She wondered how it would be like to lead an entire planet. Apparently not very healthy for childhood development, if the stories she had heard about him was true.
She supposed that if one had to survive in cutthroat politics, you had to be ruthless yourself.

'Fallon could not blamed for trying to survive. It had to be circumstance' She thought. 'I mean, what could you do when your parents die when you are barely in your teens,-probably assassinated - leaving you the sole heir to the throne of a planet. You suck it up, and you bloody survive however you can'

But it was evident Fallon had some sort of affection for Demitytes. It jumped out at Kashara. Whether as a antique possession that his parents passed down, or as his home Kashara knew not.

She glanced at Fallon again, suddenly realising he was watching her with narrowed eyes now.

"What!!?" She asked, slightly defensive.

"Oh nothing." Fallon replied with the air of someone who knows a lot more important things than you

Now she was irritated. "Ugh. You're so annoying. Whatever. I am going to sleep. And not on the same bed. Don't tell me you only have one bed in the whole of this futuristic weird palace thingy." She retorted. She was definitely not sleeping next to Fallon. Husband or not.

It appeared that Fallon had anticipated this arguement for his amusement grew even more. "Sure. I'll sleep in my study."

Kashara's jaw dropped. Well Zeus must have put a lid on it. Apparently this was not Fallon.

An alien. That had to be it. Even though, technically she was an alien to him and he to her. An alien from somewhere else, hitherto unknown space had to have replaced Fallon.

Because there was no Fallon had just passed off an opportunity to torment her and make sexual innuedos.

Whilst she had been gaping at him like a goldfish Fallon had had the chance to up the level on his amusement ranking. She had been upgraded from mild tickling to side splitting amusement.

Wonderful. She should start her own intergalactic comedy show and tour the universe and call herself the wandering mage or something. Certainly promised far better company than currently.

She looked up at Fallon again. He was barely holding up laughter as if he found her confusion really funny. His eyes were crinkled at the end and his mouth turned up.

It was strange. Kashara couldn't close her mouth at all. "O...Okay. Alright." She finally managed, her hands fussing with the bedsheet.

Fallon turned to exit. Kashara gave a sigh of relief. She had not expected Fallon to be so relenting. Something was up. She frowned.

She began to tuck herself in, when suddenly a pair of hands grabbed her from the back and slammed her down on the bed.

"Don't think this is forever, darling" Fallon whispered hotly in her ear. " The only reason I'm not sleeping here now, is because I have no mood to listen to your shrill harping."

"Rest assured, you are going to get real acquainted with me soon enough. After all, as the Queen of this planet, you will need to produce an heir sooner or later"

He loomed over her and held her down against the bed.
Kashara didn't know if she was stricken with fear or anticipation. She blushed but managed to cover it up with a glare at Fallon and retorted. "What a nice way to flirt with the girl! Tell her you want her to pop out a baby!"

Fallon smirked at that. "Oh my poor darling, who said I was flirting? You think I want to flirt with you? Romance? Is that what you want?" Fallon's face suddenly became a lot scarier. His smirk grew darker.

"Fine. Let's see what underwear you're wearing." Fallon held down her hands and began to trace his hands up her legs.

"No! Fallon! Stop!"Kashara cried out. She tried to struggle out of his grip but his hands held onto her tightly, leaving bruises.

She attempted to use her magic to stop him but she could feel an opposing force here that made it extremely hard to call up.

Fallon's hand traveled higher giving her goosebumps. " Pleasee!" She cried out again. Her eyes began to well up. She had totally underestimated the power Fallon held over her. She had thought she could always defend herself with her magic but something had been done. It was near impossible to spell.

"Stop..." Kashara called weakly trying to fight the tears as Fallon traced the rim of her underwear.
She had not realised how vulnerable she had been all this while.

"Lace underwear? How naughty." Fallon said as he felt the underwear. Kashara steeled herself for him to do something worse, but he removed his hand.

She stared at him in shock. Frozen and unable to do anything. Fallon retreated and turned away from her. He walked towards the exit but suddenly paused. 'Bloody hell.' Kashara thought, 'Would he never leave.'

"Don't delude yourself into thinking there is any kind of feelings or romance in this relationship. You're only here because you are convenient."

He twisted his head around now. "You are completely in my power here. Remember what I told you when we entered the castle. If you displease me, or endanger my image in any way there will be consequences. You will do well to keep it mind for tomorrow's ceremony especially."

He finally turned away and walked off through the glass flowing door. Kashara got up from the bed. She strangely felt numb. She wiped her eyes and pulled her gown over her legs.

"And don't get used to this arrangement either. Won't be for long." His voice echoed beyond the door. Kashara stilled. She suddenly felt fear. She couldn't believe she had let him intimidate her like that.

However, it was not surprising considering she was apparently close to powerless against Fallon now and felt invaded and violated.

Kashara stifled her sniffing and resolved to find what was stopping her powers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello folks I am back! Am really uber uber uber sorry for the extremely late update. I was just working on the next plot episode plus I also had some sort of block for writing this chapter.

I wanted to create a scarier side to Fallon other than just hearing Kashara fan girl over him. It was especially hard because I was trying to take a typical romance dialogue like "lace underwear...." to create a scary character.

Did y'all like how the story develops? My my... Fallon is becoming quite the villain isn't he. Looks like this story needs no other one. Muahahahahahahha.

Anyone understood why this chapter is called this? Let me know and the one who guesses gets to pick a line Kashara says to Fallon. Pssst. It can be as silly as "boiling lemons" or "humongous bonewart." HAHA

Another gem is this phrase Kashara uses. 'Zeus must have put a lid on it' If you get it, let me know too! You get a line too!

I'll update the answers when I post the next chapter.

Do leave a like and please comment. :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

606K 24.6K 46
*SAMPLE ONLY! FIRST 5 CHAPTERS AVAILABLE!* *This is the third and final book of my supernatural series. It is NOT complete on here, but you CAN find...
1K 68 24
Nixie Caldwell lives in a New Earth. A world that has mutated along with the people in it. A world with four domains of life. The domains are Earth...
1.8M 74K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
33 2 8
When the world was tethering on the edge of absolute destruction, four powerful witches came together and created a spell that gave immense powers of...