Hidden ||Jasper Hale||

Από AutumnGunKelly13

Cameron Swan, the twin sister of Bella Swan, is not the favorite child. She moves to forks with her sister to... Περισσότερα

Characters
Playlist/Music Quotes
One : The Backstory
Two : Keypad
Three : Foster
Four : Catch
Five : Better
Six : Mama's Van
Seven : Vampire
Eight : Drunkies
Nine : Family
Ten : Baseball
Eleven : Biological
Twelve : Streets
Thirteen : Father
Fourteen : I ❤️ u
Fifteen : Dresses
Sixteen : Prom
Seventeen : Post Prom
Eighteen : Bella B-day
Edward Cullen Song
Nineteen : Control
Twenty one : Here
Twenty Two : Duet and Confessions
Twenty Three : Flowers
Twenty Four : Seattle
Twenty Five : Training
Twenty Six : Heat Stroke
Twenty Seven : Battle Royale
Twenty Eight : Wounded
Twenty Nine : Plan
Thirty : All planned
Thirty One : Weddin' Day
Thirty Two : Honeymoon

Twenty : October 13th.

3.9K 102 3
Από AutumnGunKelly13

I graduated a few weeks ago and I am taking online college. It is October 12 and tomorrow is my 18th birthday.

Bella hasn't gotten any better and she hangs inside her room all the time. I miss Jasper, a lot. He'll even miss my birthday. He hasn't responded to any of my calls or texts.

I get in the truck and drive to the field where we played baseball. I have a bat in the back of the truck and when I arrive, I start trying to flip the bat. I whacked my ankle, nose, mouth, ear, wrist, stomach, and many other places but by 6:39 pm, I could flip that bat like a pro. It's almost like I'm a ninja with a katana.

I go home and make myself some Mac-and-cheese. I sprinkle some ritz crackers in it and I eat it. At 8:45, I head to my room and I read some Civil War books that I got from the library.

I end up falling asleep.

                                       ***

I wake up and there are streamers, balloons, and gifts around my bed. I look at my shirt and it was replaced by a new Jasper sweater.

'JASPER WAS HERE!!!!!"

I smile and I look at my phone, "one voicemail from Jasper Whitlock."

I open it and it is him singing me happy birthday. It feels so good to hear his voice.

There are 6 gifts and I open the first one, "From Emmett" it says. I open it and it is a baseball with all of the Cullens names signed on it.

Gift number 2 is from Alice, it is a necklace that you look into and you can see a picture. I look in and it is a funny picture of Jasper and I. I put it on.

Gift number 3 is also from Alice and it is the new iPhone 12!!!! It is a nice blue and it comes with a case filled with picture of me and all of the Cullens.

Gift number 4 is from Jasper, I open it and it is a hat that he had that I liked.

Gift number 5 is from Carlisle, it is a big envelope so I will open it later.

The final gift is from all of them and it is a huge fuzzy blanket with pictures on it. There are so many pictures on it!

I smile and I get dressed and run out of the door. I get in the red truck and I drive to the cafe to get my favorite breakfast. Charlie gives Bella and I each $50 each month. I get some massive banana pancakes and it is delicious.

Later, I go back home and Bella is in her room and Charlie is at work. I grab an ice cream cake that I bought a few days ago and I eat some.

After that, I head up to my room and I sit on my bed and I open the envelope. I read one of the papers in it.

"Dear Cameron, happy 18th birthday! I know you've been wanting these answers for a while. - Carlisle Cullen."

I look at the first paper and it says, "Cameron, when you were born, I was the one who delivered you and your sister. I was the first person to hold you. You parents admired your sister and I asked if they wanted to hold you, they said that they only needed one." A tear drops down my face. "I then had them sign some adoption papers. I tried to convince them to keep you, but they kept declining. For a month, I cared for you and asked every single woman that has a baby if they wanted you, then I found Charlie and Renee. They wanted twins so they took you in. They signed the papers and I walked away, hoping that they would be a good fit. - Carlisle."

I start crying and I fold the paper up. I put it on my nightstand and I start crying harder.

'They only needed one.'

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.3M 24K 47
Britt Swan is Bella's adopted sister. She's been living in Forks for 4 years with Charlie but after Bella comes into town, she brings not only hersel...
12.5K 453 16
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...
48.3K 999 32
My name is Rebekah Swan. I am the older sister to Bella Swan, and my parents are Renee and Charlie. Moving to Forks to live with my dad was the best...
200K 2.9K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...