Young Lies

By pradabagg

After being offered the scholarship of a lifetime, Catalina Faye starts her journey at Las Flores Private Sch... More

important <3
character aesthetics
1 ❥ welcome to las flores, bitch!
2 ❥ the phoenix with broken wings
3 ❥ i don't tutor dickheads
4 ❥ just a disappointment
5 ❥ little miss perfect
6 ❥ we all have are scars
7 ❥ dress to impress
8 ❥ sealed with a kiss
9 ❥ big girls don't cry
10 ❥ i'll tell you my secret, if you tell me yours
11 ❥ lyrics and lies
12 ❥ apologies and almost hookups
13 ❥ the disaster date
introducing "new" characters
14 ❥ devil in disguise
15 ❥ daddy issues
16 ❥ mystery man
17 ❥ the other mitchell
18 ❥ looking for asher
19 ❥ brotherly love
20 ❥ "alex"
21 ❥ cupcakes and cock blocks
22 ❥ surprise!
23 ❥ everyone knows
24 ❥ show time
25 ❥ who the fuck is dr.moore?
26 ❥ the truth always comes out
27 ❥ puppy love
28 ❥ axton mitchell...apologizing?
29 ❥ getting the girl
30 ❥ tease
31 ❥ doubt
32 ❥ let's do this
33 ❥ a new tradition
34 ❥ a mother's love
35 ❥ mile-high club
36 ❥ aloha mother fuckers!
37 ❥ september 15, 2019
38 ❥ playing her game
39 ❥ goodbye jackson, hello axton
40 ❥ adventures behind the waterfall
41 ❥ french asshole
42 ❥ confessions
43 ❥ new year and new beginnings
44 ❥ 21 questions
45 ❥ the flash-drive pt.1
46 ❥ the flash-drive pt.2
47 ❥ reality fucking sucks
48 ❥ confrontation
49 ❥ the princess and prince charming
50 ❥ another new girl
51 ❥ can we start over...as friends?
52 ❥ making amends
53 ❥ one secret ruined everything
54 ❥ the redo date
55 ❥ face to face
56 ❥ grayson hart
57 ❥ a forbidden romance
58 ❥ three broken hearts
59 ❥ sometimes...you just can't take it anymore
60 ❥ i can't watch you get hurt
61 ❥ mommy dearest
62 ❥ talking things through
63 ❥ revelations
64 ❥ birthdays and big reveals
65 ❥ the worst kind of betrayal
66 ❥ he loved me?
67 ❥ back to bad habits
68 ❥ breaking down
69 ❥ i can't imagine my life without you
70 ❥ a deal with the phoenix
71 ❥ what the fuck!
72 ❥ the future
73 ❥ we need to talk
74 ❥ he needs to be stopped
75 ❥ the end of one chapter and the beginning of another
76 ❥ i'm sorry
77 ❥ you and me against the world
78 ❥ the next step
79 ❥ epilogue pt.1
80 ❥ epilogue pt.2
goodbye <3

answering questions + surprise! + other

6.2K 87 49
By pradabagg

Aswering Questions:

What about the other couples?

-Arya and Xander moved into their own place in California and are currently getting ready to attend their first year of college.

-Lili and Jess are making long distance work. Lili moved to Paris and Jess and the boys moved to LA. They still talk all the time and spent the entire summer together.

-Ryan and Axton are traveling the world together. They found a love for photography and helping the less fortunate. The two of them are currently spending the week in Greece.

What about Lina?

-Lina was left truly heart broken after Asher turned himself in and it took her months to finally get her life together. She will be starting at Julliard in the Fall.

-Oh! And her dad proposed to Annaliese over the summer!

What about Cameron and Madison?

-Cameron will be attending Dartmouth University in the Fall but as of right now, he's spending most of his time in Hawaii with his girlfriend Hana...who is also going to Dartmouth.

-Madison will be going to the University of London in the Fall. She's studying business and is getting ready to take over her mother's jewelry line. She found love with her next door neighbor when she accidentally dropped a heavy box on his toe.

What about Asher and Jonathan?

-Jonathan was sentenced to life in prison due to all the shit he did. However, he was found dead in his cell a couple days later...

-Asher was sentenced to 9 years in prison on arson charges and attempted murder and was allowed parol. Everyone has gone to visit him except for Lina and Alyssa.

What about Alyssa?

-Alyssa was devastated after her brother's arrest. She stayed in her room all summer and went through an extreme depression. She refuses to visit him because she was so angry about all the lies he kept from her. She currently lives with her father and is getting ready to start her freshman year at Las Flores.

-She has decided not to change her last name since she feels like it's her last connection to her brother.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask and I'll make sure to answer them!

Surprise!

Don't worry y'all! The story doesn't end here.

At least...not technically.

I decided that Alyssa's story just wasn't finished yet...

Drum roll please!

*plays drums*

Introducing Book 2 of the "Young" series "Young Love"!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

This book will be talking about the lives of Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend Nova Quinn.

The book takes place 4 years into the future and the girls are entering their senior year at Las Flores.

I'm not gonna go into too much detail yet because I will be making the book public soon so you guys can read the description and add it to your libraries.

And don't worry! Our favs will be mentioned in the new book as well!

First chapter of "Young Love" comes out MONDAY!

Other:

Also, make sure to add my other book "Love F*cking Sucks" to your libraries too.

This book is a whole different story with brand new characters!

Love F*cking Sucks Description:

Indigo Adair and Levi Hendrix have been best friends since the first day of kindergarten when he accidentally spilled juice all over her. The two are practically inseparable except when it comes to one girl, Adeline Remington. Now, Indigo is super supportive of Levi's crush but deep down, she has a secret...she's been in love with him for years. As Levi and Adeline's relationship starts to blossom, will his and Indigo's fall apart?

Indigo's two other best friends, Wren Ashford and Emory Grey are complete opposites of each other. Wren is quiet and reserved while Emory is loud and extroverted. The three of them quickly begin to conspire a plan in order to help Indigo win Levi's heart. However, little do Em and Wren know, they happen to catch the eye of West Bridge Academy's bad boy and golden boy in the process.

Ambrose Foster is intimidating, like really fucking intimidating. He has a reputation for getting into fights and breaking girl's hearts but no one ever tries to stop him. That was until Wren accidentally gets herself in the middle of one of his fights, leading them to spend two weeks in detention...alone.

Rhodes Caldwell is West Bridge's golden boy and he also happens to be Elijah Grey's best friend aka Emory's brother. However, him and Em...despise each other. What will happen when the two drunkenly hook up behind her brother's back?

First chapter of "Love F*cking Sucks" comes out TUESDAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 942 31
When Lena relocates to the small town of Ivywood, she just wants to finish high school and keep her head down. She doesn't imagine getting involved...
195K 5.6K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...
240K 6K 39
UNEDITED |Freya Livingston| has always liked being alone it's not that nobody wanted to be her friend it's more that she didn't want to be bothered...
14K 471 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...