As Told By US

Galing kay just_amenze

This captivating fantasy world holds endless wonders waiting to be explored. From the mystical power of Hype... Higit pa

((𝔸𝕤 𝕋𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝔹𝕪 𝕌𝕊 𝕆𝕔 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪))
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 {𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒'𝕤 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪}
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣))
((LEGENDS $ LORE))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟))
((LEGENDS $ LORE))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖))[𝕊𝔸]
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖))
((LEGENDS $ LORE))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣))
((LEGENDS $ LORE))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖))
((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣))

((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖))

41 1 0
Galing kay just_amenze

Normal POV

The cool autumn breeze swept over the land, winter was fast approaching and the Winchester duchy was as busy as ever preparing for the cold ahead. The family was getting ready for the end of the month service, unlike other religions in the world Hyperions only went for a collective service on the last Sunday of every month, this was a way of thanking dianatea and Florentia for all the goodwill they had spread across the land and also to pray for whatever was lost within that month.

This was the first time Bella was attending the service as a member of another family and in all honesty, she was a lot more nervous than she thought she was never an overly religious type and the temple personally was too awkward a place for her especially when they had to pass the mana barrier which caused a burning sensation in her chest.

"My lady, please wear a shoal over your dress, we might still be in autumn but the Winchester duchy gets colder faster than other places," Mia said. The Winchester duchy used to be one of the six kingdoms of Egerheil and is located in the far northeast close to the hills and mountains

"Bella dear are you ready to go yet?" Elaina asked, she came into the room with the duke and told all the maids to leave along with siyue.

"Here let me help you" Elaina took the small pocket comb from her purse and combed Bella's short but frilly bangs neatly. "They're much better," Elaina said, she sighed rubbing Bella's cheek with her thumb.

"Is anything the matter your excelllency?"Bella asked looking over at the duke

"It's just. . .the temple has a mana barrier and I'm aware that ghouls have mana that is harder to restrain than other species, are you sure you'll be okay?" The duke asked he couldn't shake the look of concern off his face

(Don't mind the eye bags, he's not sick they were meant to look like small wrinkles)

Duke Theodore Asheron Winchester.

"I'll be fine your excellency the sooner we go the sooner we can get it over with," Bella said, although she knew what was ahead of her she still tried to reassure the duke.

"Damien we're ready," Elaina said, they got downstairs to the carriage where Damien was already waiting.

"Bella!, you look lovely today" Damien ran to her completely ignoring his mother

"Aiya, look at them don't they remind you of us in our younger days?" Elaina smiled

"Dear in our younger days you were far more 'romantic' it's airacle we only had damien. . . "The duke said before the duchess stuffed her handkerchief in his mouth.

"I get it! now let's go you two," The duchess said

The Holy temple was in the capital's centre so it was a long journey from the duchy, the cold snow-covered roads soon disappeared and the orange and yellow gradient leaves appeared, the capital was always a busy place and even more busy during the services at the temple. This was one of the rare days when people from all walks of life gathered freely.

As they approached the temple the air got softer, and mana flowed and exists freely around the temple thus why even the most agitated souls can be calmed by its warm embrace. They got to the temple gates and showed the Winchester badge, they were let in and parked the carriage at the side.

"Watch your step, "Damien said as he helped Bella down from the carriage, there wasn't much crowd just yet since they were considered early. They approached the main door but this is where things got tricky, the Winchester couple and Damien were able to walk in fine but,

"Ah!- It h-hurts!" Bella screamed, she tried her best not to cry but the tears were forcing their way out of her eyes, she clutched her chest with one hand and clutched Damien's arm with the other.

"Bella hang on we're almost inside," Damien said helping her up from the ground, she was finally able to wobble into the temple before she gasped for air, and Damien helped her to the front row where they usually stay.

"Oh, dear is she alright?" A lean figure completely dawned in white asked,

"I p-pay my respects t-to the S-saintess" Bella said her breath still shaking,

"Dear sit down there's no need for the formality, I know it's hard for a young ghoul to pass through the barrier, I was the same when I was your age," The saintess said. Agatha Delvine Lavigne, is a Verisian-born citizen but was said to have been raised or sent to Hyperion, at the young age of 20 she was ordained as the saintess the head of all the priests and priestesses in Hyperion, more times than one can count the government in verise tried to use Agatha as a medium of corruption and evil doings in Hyperion but Agatha never once responded to their advances.

"You're a ghoul as well?" Bella asked

"Yes, all ghouls have white hair except for other species that have white hair in their lineage" Agatha smiled, she cupped Bella's hands in hers and mumbled something, soon the ache she had in her chest had completely died down.

"Thank you, saintess, "Bella said.

"Please call me Agatha" She smiled, Her hands got a little tighter on Bella's hands and she unconsciously pulled away, her eyes glowed a dark blue but the saintess still just smiled and walked away to the stage.

"Bella, do you feel better now?" Elaina asked, they all sat down as the crowd was now arriving,

"Yes, I feel much better thanks to saintess Agatha"Bella smiled, but deep inside she couldn't shake off the eery feeling she had about Agatha but she hadn't given her any reason to suspect her and the temple has no direct affiliations with the imperial family so she decided to halt her suspicions at least for now.

Soon after the service was over, they all went out of the temple, going out was a lot easier than coming into the temple so Bella was at ease, she was able to meet with Theresa and James before they had to return home.

"Damien, I have some quick business I need to attend to why don't you take Bella to get something to eat?" The duke said. There were always small kiosks and stalls set up after the service since the merchants and stall owners knew that this would be the best time to attract a lot of customers.

"Okay, Bella let's find something," Damien said. They approached a little girl with light brown and black gradient hair, she looked to be around 8 years old, and she carried a basket of fruits on her head.

"Uh, mister would you like  a fruit?" The little girl asked holding out the fruit to Damien and Bella.

"Ah~ jujubes?! i haven't had these since I was a kid" Bella squealed.

"What are they? I've never heard of them," Damien said

"Well they're grown in Bharat it has the crunch of an apple but the flavour of a peach"

"Alright since you like it so much, we'll have 10 jujubes," Damien said

"Oh yeah, that'll be um 1...2...5....uh 10 quilams," The little girl said spreading her fingers out to them.

"Awww I think you made a mistake sweetie, I think you meant 10 delhrams," Bella said.

"What? i thought it was-" The girl was cut short by a broad man from behind, he smacked her back a little too hard and most of the jujubes fell out of the basket

"I'm so sorry the little bra- kid ain't good with numbers, she meant 10 delhrams didn't you?" He asked with a forced smile

"Y-yeah that's w-what I meant" The little girl's tone suddenly changed. Damien paid the girl and took the jujubes before they caused any more trouble for her, when they looked back the man and the girl had disappeared as if they were never there.

>>>>>Meanwhile at the Hardware store

"Thanks again for helping me with this Drax, "Ophelia said, they came to the biggest hardware store in the capital 

"No problem, it's unbelievable how fast the holiday flies, we barely have two weeks to get all our tools for the mecha classes ready," Drax said.

"Hey, do you think we'll finally be able to learn the 'big stuff' now that we're gonna be seniors?" Ophelia asked

"Duh, this is when The Academy starts fishing for new students, it would be a waste not to finish the syllabus," Drax said.

"Humph, well what's the use your parents are already tycoons in the tech industry and mine are nobles so what's the point, you probably just need your last name to get in," Ophelia said placing the heavy box on the table, she meant that the influence that Drax's parents had in the tech industry was enough to get him into any school.

"Well, it won't be fair to others so even if I do want to apply I'll apply like anyone else," Drax said with a smile.

"You're no fun Drax, I've always believed if I have the money to do something I'll fucking do it. . . .speaking of doing stuff, the professor. . .whatever his name was said we should get partners this term so I was wondering if you'd like to be my partner?" Ophelia said clasping her hands together in a plea.

"Uh of course but why me though? your grades are way better than mine"

"Now you know that's complete bullshit, plus you might be the only boy in class whose face I haven't punched. . .yet"

". . . . . .I'll ignore the rest of what you said" Drax chuckled

"Whaaat?! they were being dicks and what better way to deal with dicks than to kick their balls!!" Ophelia screamed all the customers were staring at them and Ophelia's guards shielded her with their capes.

"Oops, a little too loud?" 

"Ya think? I'll be your partner if it'll save the privates of an innocent guy" Drax laughed, "How about we get something to eat I hear jujubes are in season now"

"Yeah I'd love some" Ophelia smiled, they held hands with each other and walked out the door, Ophelia's constant jumping and sporadic personality almost knocked Drax over but it was a surprisingly happy moment for him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey, Ophelia did you do the project professor Gwayne gave us?!" Drax panicked

"Oh shit, I haven't!?!"

❕[New character path unlocked]❕

Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18K 554 200
If you are interested in Cultivation novels but tired of the same plot with MC always starting from the bottom and working his way up, come and read...
32.2K 2.6K 52
☆ SWAN BOOK AWARD WINNER in Special Category. !UNDER EDITING! ♡*FIRST INSTALLMENT OF Soulmate-An Unbreakable Bond SERIES*♡ CATEGORY- General Fiction...
2.6K 222 12
BOOK 1 OF THE FERAL SERIES Life always gives us what we never expected of it. She was here after five years for her sister's marriage but destiny pla...
942K 45.1K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...