๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š๐š—...

Od Parc_ferme

Many summers ago, Monaco changed for Emiko once and for all, because of one beautiful boy. Years later she's... Vรญce

Preface/ Characters
Playlist
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter 38
Chapter-39
Chapter -40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63

Chapter 44

1.4K 40 6
Od Parc_ferme

His weekend at Monaco was historical after all, a first! He may not have won, but he managed to finish a race and it was in the top 5! It came no surprise the entire garage was cheering, this was felt like a win, it was bigger than a win. It was like a good boost to him, letting him know that he was going to leaf strong.

I waited for him in the garage, hoping to catch him before he went off to media commitments. He walked in with such a big smile on his face, his eyes looked calm, content. "You were so good! Congratulations!" I hugged him.

"Thank you Ma Chérie." He smiled giving me a quick peck on the forehead, "Interviews should be a breeze today, wait for me okay?" He said letting go of my hand, Mia was waiting to take him to the media pen.

I took a seat in the hospitality suite, I looked around for Isa, who I spotted by a table, typing away on her laptop. I waved at her hoping to get her attention but she was really deep in thought, so fighting my very characteristics I walked up to her.

"Hi." I awkwardly smiled.

"Emi! How are you doing?" She beamed, "Come sit!"

"Thanks! I'm doing good! How have you been?" I asked easing into the chair.

"For the most part fine but currently trying to deal with a supplier who won't explain why our consignment is delayed." She shrugged.

"Oh! I hope that gets sorted soon... are you coming to whatever formal event the guys are having tonight?"

"An occasion to put on an evening gown and eat good food in great company? Um yes of course!" She laughed.

"Okay phew! I have someone to be with then." I said.

"Yes of course! They're going to be stuck socialising with sponsors, we can stand aside and chat over a flute of champagne or two." She winked.

"It's like you can read my mind!" I chuckled.

We chatted for some more time as Isa tried to get in touch with the supplier's team, she asked me about how the movie was coming along, I told her what we were up to. I told her about how this was even going to be my directing debut, so double the chance to mess things up. She looked funny at me and told me she was sure I was going to do my story justice.

"Ready to go?" An arm wrapped around my waist.

"Yeah." I smiled, turning to him.

The drive back was fun to say the least, people were ecstatic. I couldn't help but smile at him, in a way, he too had finally reclaimed Monaco, like I had last summer. That felt like ages ago.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"If you're holding back on saying something corny just say it already." He smirked.

"Nothing, you've finally made Monaco, yours again."

"Yes I have." He smiled, holding my hand to give me a kiss on the knuckles. "Now, we have exactly 20 minutes to freshen up, get dressed and get to the event."

"Well that's more than enough time for me, will it be for you? My beauty queen." I teased him.

"If you don't occupy the mirror for too long, then yes." He rolled his eyes.

I wasn't expecting it, but pretty much all the neighbours had gathered around to catch a glimpse of him and congratulate him. He was very much the local hero, and he was loving it. He looked at his watch and realised we were getting late, he apologised for having leave so abruptly and we continued to his apartment.

"I'm sorry but I really need to shower, I'm calling dibs!" He flung his shoes off at the front door.

"Yes of course I wasn't going to fight you." I laughed.

My dress for the evening was here, in a very luxe looking black dust black. His outfit lay in a similar bag next to mine, I wanted to take a peek but decided against it. I felt sticky from sweat and the smoke of the track, after he was done with his shower I quickly freshened up.

I slipped into the beautiful dress, I liked how the shade of red looked on my skin. I walked to the mirror to adjust the cowl neckline and noticed Charles struggling to tie his bow tie. Lucky for him I'd been tying Kenji's ridiculous ties when he got his first job and know how to work with them.

"Turn here." I tugged on the back of his collar.

He looked at me in amusement but did as I said, the colour of his tie matched my dress, I don't know why but it did make me happy. I smiled at him, it was small gesture, but it was thoughtful, very sweet actually.

"You look lovely." He beamed.

"Thank you, and you look as charming as ever." I said giving the bow a final tug.

"Had I known earlier, I'd invite you to every sponsor event I have to attend."

I looked at him in confusion, he continued "It's just every time I see you dressed in finery I feel like I'm falling in love all over again." He extended his arm.

"You're so corny." I laughed taking his arm.

I had underestimated the splendour of the event, to call it grand was an understatement. Photographers, glitz, glamour, everywhere. Celebrities casually mingling around, important looking people in suits all talking to each other in low thoughtful voices.

The walk into the building reminded me very much of Cannes, an overwhelming amount of cameras flashing at me. Like the last time, I let him lead the way, but with a genuine smile on my face. Knowing that I didn't have to part with him at the top of the steps, no one was waiting for me.

Inside, the hall was just as grandly decorated, more of the people I had rubbed shoulders with outside were all entering the building. We made rounds together, he introduced me to all his sponsors and the hosts of this gala. The grandeur of everything was overwhelming, someone pulled him aside for a conversation, this was my sign to move to a side and make my self invisible.

I spotted Carlos, but couldn't find Isa by his side. I kept my eyes towards the door, hoping to people watch just for a bit. And then I almost wished I didn't. Charlotte walked in followed by her father, she looked beautiful in her green gown.

I was very sure I couldn't be noticed, I decided move further away from the crowd. Which turned out to be a bad idea, because just when she started looking around the hall, our eyes met. Her face didn't fall she looked surprised, but not shocked.

I hoped a part of her didn't want to see me so she would just pretend like nothing happened. That clearly wasn't the case, she whispered something to her father and started walking to where I was standing.

I was fully expecting to be dragged into a corner and have a big fight, but instead she wore a polite smile on her face. Almost as if to let me know she wasn't going to be hostile. "It's been a while Emiko." She said flatly.

"It has. How are you Charlotte?" I asked.

"I'm good, and you?" She asked.

"Good..." I said, I needed champagne. I needed something. I needed liquid courage right now.

"Why good? You should be elated! Overjoyed."

"I'm sorry." I blurted.

"Sorry?" She frowned. "We have a lot to talk about let's not start with an apology. See you later, maybe over some coffee." She walked away.

I could see Charles in the corner of my eyes, looking just as alarmed as I did. Why did I feel guilty? Why did he look so scared? Were we actually doing something wrong? If it was wrong why did it all feel so alright? Hell! It felt great I couldn't imagine days without him.

"Are you alright? What did she say to you?" I heard him. In the time I had spent gathering my thoughts he was already by my side.

"What is she doing here?"

He bit his lip, "Her father is part of the company that manages the Monte Carlo Casino, I took a gamble that he'd show up with his wife. Not daughter."

"And it didn't occur to you to even maybe warn me?" It came out much ruder than I was hoping to sound.

" I didn't want to talk about her."

"How fragile do you think I am? In fact I feel more hurt right now. You don't think I'm like rational enough to hear about things. Do you think we're doing something wrong?"

"No Emiko that's not what I meant to imply, that's not at all-"

"Please just. Don't. Don't say empty words anymore." I sighed. "I'm leaving now, don't come after me. I'll talk to you when I want to."

"You're making this a bigger deal than it actually is." He shook his head, he sounds and looks annoyed. His eyebrows are frowning in a way I've never seen them before.

"I don't want to fight in public." I walked away, trying to find an exit. Right now, I just wanted to get to Baba. I wanted to sit down and tell her everything.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

27.5K 364 35
Formula 1 and Figure skating, one accident made everything fall back in place for two.
8.5K 158 11
When the daughter of Charles Leclerc has one ultimate dream, being a f1 driver.
749K 11.3K 75
แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด€ แด˜แด€แด แด‡สŸสŸษช แด€ ส™แดœ๊œฑษชษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดกแดแดแด€ษด ษชษด แดแดษดแด€แด„แด. แด„สœแด€ส€สŸแด‡๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด„สŸแด‡ส€แด„ แด€ ๊œฐแดส€แดแดœสŸแด€ แดษดแด‡ แด…ส€ษชแด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฐแด‡ส€ส€แด€ส€ษช. แด‡แด€แด„สœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สœแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แดษดแด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€ แดกสœษชสŸ...
69.1K 1.3K 21
When Emilia moves to Monaco to start her college career, the last thing she expected was to meet Arthur Leclerc, a famous Formula 1 driver. As they s...