⁀➷𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏 & 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌...

By Nylaalyn

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : p h i l o p h o b i a : :; fear of falling in love. ~~~ ▬▬▬▬▬ ⌦ where y/n m... More

00 ♡⟿ introduction ! 💚
01 ♡⟿ profile ! 💚
02 ♡⟿ eargasm ! 💚
03 ♡⟿ back again ! 💚
04 ♡⟿ hands on hips, a smile on lips ! 💚
05 ♡⟿ a slap in the face ! 💚
06 ♡⟿ peace treaty ! 💚
07 ♡⟿ new friend ! 💚
08 ♡⟿ kicked asses 2day, feeling great ! 💚
09 ♡⟿ 6 x 3 = baji's dumb ! 💚
10 ♡⟿ hairdresser ! 💚
11 ♡⟿ yeet ! 💚
12 ♡⟿ money plant go burrr ! 💚
13 ♡⟿ adoration ! 💚
14 ♡⟿ chaos ! 💚
15 ♡⟿ tutor ! 💚
16 ♡⟿ hard 2 face reality ! 💚
17 ♡⟿ bruises, tears and smiles ! 💚
18 ♡⟿ catch up ! 💚
19 ♡⟿ da(te)y at the beach ! 💚
20 ♡⟿ pole dance ! 💚
21 ♡⟿ marshmallow's stepsister ! 💚
22 ♡⟿ cat café ! 💚
23 ♡⟿ fear of falling in love ! 💚
25 ♡⟿ beating hearts ! 💚
26 ♡⟿ dream couple ! 💚
27 ♡⟿ the stars above ! 💚
28 ♡⟿ warmth ! 💚
29 ♡⟿ sun shower - love shower ! 💚
30 ♡⟿ haitani ! 💚
31 ♡⟿ no pain - no gain! 💚
32 ♡⟿ nothing breaks like a heart ! 💚
33 ♡⟿ last hope ! 💚
34 ♡⟿ 1000 cranes ! 💚
35 ♡⟿ save him ! 💚
36 ♡⟿ better with you ! 💚
37 ♡⟿ happy tears ! 💚
↳ ❝ ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ ¡! ❞
☘️ 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

24 ♡⟿ keisuke the romantic ! 💚

1K 42 66
By Nylaalyn

『••✎••』 

August;;:

Chifuyu 👦🏼

Chifuyu

{Chifuyu has sent you a video and voice mail}
► 0:05 ─●──── -0:25

Baji

What is this Chifuyu?

Chifuyu

Idk, you should see it Baji-san😩
hehe

Chifuyu is offline

Baji poked his tongue inside his cheek and pressed the play button on the video. As the video started playing, you and Chifuyu appeared on the screen with the background music.

Chifuyu looked like he was holding the phone with the help of selfie stick and you were sitting on his lap. Baji grit his teeth seeing you with him. He immediately paused and looked into it more carefully.

No was not angry that you were with Chifuyu. Never. You three were Best friends and he cannot forbid you to not be close to Chifuyu and same goes to the blond male.

But you sitting on his lap made something clench in his heart. He didn't like that action. He gulped and decided to play it again.

"Two best friends in a room they might kiss~" you lip synced to the voice in the music. "What the fuck" Baji whispered. 

"Yes we will " Chifuyu said as your expression turned into shock and you faced the blond male. "What?? " you asked looking into his eyes. 

"I said yes we will " Chifuyu smiled and whispered close to your ear as you both smile. Baji paused the video with a sour look on his face. "No we are just friends yeah.." he said to himself not admitting the fact he had feelings for you.

He resumed it again, You and Chifuyu faced opposite, you looked right and he looked left when suddenly you both leaned in, pushing the top and bottom of your lips forward like a kiss. "NO!!!" Baji yelled as suddenly you both when the distance was close. 

Poor guy actually thought you both would kiss when you both made the fuck boy face expression and turned around the neck making Baji release a breath he actually didn't know he was holding. "Phew. What the fuck was that" he whispered and decided to listen to the voice male.

"That was just a trailer Baji-san, if you don't confess you y/n, I might actually steal her from you. *giggling sounds* Go invite her to the festival and give her hints. Be romantic or else call me Mr. Steal Your Girl. Bye bye~ muah muah!!~" the voice ended.

"AHHHHHHH" Baji yelled as a pillow was thrown into his face. "Shut up Kei, Stop screaming" Baji's hot mother screamed. [ 😳 ]

You were getting ready to go to your school. Since your father will always be busy with his work, you need to look after yourself. You locked the door careful and started walking towards the path where your school is.

"y/n-san!" A voice called you out making you turn around and look behind seeing a blond haired boy run towards you. He caught up to you and held his knees, panting- trying to catch his breath.

"Eh? You're Hina's boyfriend aren't you?" You asked the familiar male who blushed and nodded at the mention of his girlfriend. Yes you know Hina, she became your female bestfriend when you joined the school. She was really kind to lend you notes when you sneaked out with Baji and Chifuyu.

She told many stories and showed the picture of her boyfriend named Takemichi whom she really loved and you admired her for staying by his side like a caring and patient girlfriend.

"y/n-san do you know anyone named Rindou Haitani?" he asked you, his eyes desperately trying to gain answer. "I don't know them" you simply shrugged and continued walking.

"W-wait y/n-san!! Please don't give up on life!!" He shouted and bowed to you making you halt your steps and look at him wierdly. "What are you staying Hanagaki?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Just... If you umm... lose something or something in future, don't give up and stay strong.." he said and ran away as your eyes never left his running figure. "Didn't know people do drugs at young age" you whispered and continued walking.

~~~

When you walked out of school you saw your cru- friend, Baji Keisuke leaning against his bike and waiting for you. Girls were squealing around seeing him but he paid no attention to him. Once his eyes locked at your e/c eyes, he grinned from ear to ear and waved.

"y/n here!!" he signalled making the girls look at you with nasty glared. You rolled your eyes and glared back making shills run down their spine.  You made your way towards him. "Hmm" you hummed as he fixed his helmet on your head.

"Get on" he commanded. "Where are we going?" you asked and wrapped your arms around his waist as he started riding his bike. "Are you sick?" he asked his eyes still on the road. "NO" you shouted so that he can hear your muffed voice with the engine and bike sounds.

"Then let's get ice-cream and I'll drop you home" he nodded as you hummed and sighed. "Are you free on august 3rd" he asked shouting. "No why!?" you yelled back. "Then will you come with me for festival?"

You paused looking at him through the mirror as you both made eye contact making your heart race. You leaned back making sure he didn't hear it. "Y-yes" you answered making Baji smile ear to are. Maybe he finally came to his senses and realized his feeling towards his bestfriend. 

"This is so complicated" you huffed looking at Hina rearranging the pieces of your Kimono. "It's not, you just... need practice" she pursed her lips in concentration. After wearing layers of undergarments which is essential for wearing a kimono properly, you didn't know how to continue and called Hina. You wore a tank top and shorts inside for just in case. (i always do that)

"Here wear this!" she passed you a thin silk robe slightly shorter than the kimono, so the sleeves and hem cannot be seen underneath it. Only a strip of the collar of the nagajuban is exposed under the kimono. 

You finally put on your Kimono wrapping the left side of the kimono over the right.  The garment was dark blue- purple coloured with pink and white flowers. It looked really good in the dark. Hina helped tying your kimono right over your belly button, and tied it well, because this is the primary sash holding the whole thing together.

She tucked the excess length of the koshi-himo into itself, so it doesn't hang down anywhere making you already release a long sigh. "I literally can't breath" you fanned yourself as your body temperature increased due to many layers of clothes.

Hina chucked at your actions. "You look so pretty tho" you whined looking into the mirror seeing Hina dressed like a goddess. "No you're pretty" she mumbled helping you putting on an obi sash. "Kyaa~ you look so beautiful y/n-chan!!!" she squealed and hugged you.

"Really?" you asked her and turned around to see yourself in the mirror. Indeed she was right, your Kimono suited you in the dark. After putting on few accessories and makeup you wore your geta. God the things that you do for Baji. Hina left since her boyfriend called her.

After few minutes the door bell ringed revealing Baji in Toman uniform his hand on his shoulder tilting his head as he made eye contact with you. It felt like the time as stopped as you were only one in the world. Baji felt his chees heating up, he looked down at your dress top to bottom admiring you.

He felt his heart beat suddenly pick up. There it is again. The feeling on love. It was irritating but he enjoyed it. He remembered what Chifuyu said before the festival. He bent down to your level and held your waist suddenly making you gasp as your face turned 50 shades of red.

He was literally close to your face as his hot breath fanned your upper lips. "y/n..." he whispered half lidded and went towards your ear. "You look so beautiful" he whispered and kissed your ear and backed away suddenly like nothing happened. You cried internally in 26 different languages and dialects.

You who was frozen in your place with hundred thought inside your head, snapped out when you heard his laughter. "You should have seen your face" he laughed softly making you mad. "S-shut up, I hate you" you punched his chest and put your head down covering with your hands.

You wished the ground would swallow you right now. "Come on you will be late for out date" he said walking forward. "Date?" you asked and looked at him. "Yeah... friendate" he said making your heart shatter as your hope meter dropped down. 'Playing safe aren't you'

"Yeah... friendate.." you mumbled dejected and walked with him. Baji wanted to actually kiss you on lips but he shook it and thought you would be uncomfortable. So he just laughed and claimed as a teasing in his head, but he actually gave you a hint that he is interested in a romantic relationship with you.

You actually took the hint but you thought he just views you as friend. You were actually going to over come your fear and wanted to confess to him today but you put that thing for another day since your courage and hope literally went down.

Walking around the street with different colours of lights, lamps, lanterns with lot of stall stands. Your eyes sparkled looking around. "Hosuke! let's eat that!!!" you held his arms and pulled him towards the dango stall.

"Thank-you for purchasing" the old lady smiled and handed you two dango sticks. "Here" you gave one to Baji and bit yours as flowers appeared around you making your hold your cheeks in delight. "Tasty!" you said as Baji ate his and nodded looking at you.

"Let's eat that!!!" you tried to pull him when he held your collar and pulled you back. "We literally just ate something" he said making you growl. "Doesn't matter" you jumped towards the stall as Baji held you in mid air and sighed. "Stop you'll get fat!" he made an excuse making you huff.

"I am angry" you stated walking beside the long haired male. "I'm sorry" he apologised and sighed. "Not forgiven, you called me fat" you puffed your cheeks. "I did not call you fat" he rolled his eyes. "You did!" you punched his shoulder looking around and spotted a Shooting gallery.

You tugged on his sleeves and pointed towards the stall. "Get me something from there and you are forgiven" you smiled at him. He looked at the gallery and hummed. "Let's go then" he pulled his sleeves up in determination.

It was simple, if you hit the target and knock it over, you'll win it. "What do you need?" he asked and you looked around. "That one!" you pointed towards a black cat plush with vamire teeth.  Baji loaded his gun and stuck his tongue out. "Gambare!" you clapped. He shot it two times making it move a bit. 

He stared intensely at the plush and shot his third shot as it fell. "Congratulations" the man ringed the bell and gave you the plush and you squealed and hugged it. "The teeth reminds me of you" you mumbled thinking of Baji.

You both played many games like Katanuki and String lottery game. You both tried Goldfish Scooping where you won against Baji. It was hard since the fishes were fast and the net scoop was weak. But you aggressively won almost scaring the stall owner, and kids. 

And since you won you got a pet goldfish with you. "Hello fishy!!" you spoke to the tiny fish inside the goldfish bag who was chilling inside the water. "Fishy? what are you 5" Baji teased smirking. "Don't start" you glared at your crush. You were really frustrated today.

Why? because whenever you try to get close to him he draws a line. He is such a BIG TEASE. "Can we get matching masks?" you asked as Baji looked at you. He nodded his head as yes and you two bought 2 fox mask. And suddenly a drop of water fell on your hand making you let out a huh. 

"It's raining" you raised your hand looking up in the sky. People started running around trying to hide themselves from rain under the stalls. "Over here" Baji yelled and bought you under the trees. "I'm all wet" you complained huffing feeling pain in your legs.

"Tch, my hair and clothes are ruined" Baji grumbled. 'It's just two of us AHHHHHH' Baji thought. "It looks like it's not going to stop anytime soon" you mumbled. You suddenly crouched down letting out a painful groan.

"Oi! what happened?" Baji caught you, supporting your lowed back. "I think my geta are wrong size" you said pulling your Kimono a little up showing your feet which was bleeding. "You're bleeding" he shouted as you laughed. "I'm fi--" you lost your balance but he managed to catch you.

"Can you walk?" he asked looking at your face realizing you both were too close. His gaze accidentally fell on your lips as he gulped hard. "It hurts a bit..." you mumbled looking at him. Baji realizes its a good moment for a kiss 'fuck it!' and attempts to kiss you, but his phone rings.

"DAMN IT!" he yelled as looked at his phone seeing Mitsuya's contact id informing that Draken is in danger.

You were holding Baji's waist while Baji rode his bike in speed as you both were heading where Draken was ganged up. 'Please be safe' you thought. As you both made a corner turn you united with all the Toman members in their own Bikes holding Toman's flag.

"Yo! Smiley" you waved making Smiley give you a nod and his usual smile. They all parked their bike ready for fight as you pulled Baji's arm. "Jacket please" you whispered shivering as he took out his spare jacket he keeps always when he is with you and covered you.

"Stay with Emma there and don't get in trouble" he kissed your forehead and left while you walked towards Emma. "There's a big showdown tonight" Baji spoke took the hair tie you gave and put it in between his teeth, collecting his hair in a ponytail, tying them up by it.

as you see Mr.Baji is hot hot

"Emma you alright?" you asked. "y/n-chan!" she called you out and explained the situation. "Don't worry, they're strong" you sighed out and looked at Toman fighting. 

You looked around seeing woods, "Just a minute" you whispered and ran in the woods changing your kimono into jacket and had your top and shorts. "Can you hold it?" you came out and handed your soaked yukata to Emma who nodded and held it.

"What are you going to do" she asked as you snapped your fingers. "Protect you" she smiled and pat her head.  "Watch out!" she suddenly screamed making you turn around and give whoever sneaked up a round house kick knocking him out.

"I'm fine" you gave Emma thumb's up and smiled.

Everything happened so fast. Draken was stabbed and was found bleeding by Takemichi. Takemichi puts him on his back and tries to carry him to a hospital. "Shhh.." y/n pat Emma's back while she and Hina tried to call the Ambulance.

While waiting for the ambulance, Draken awakens and thanks him for helping him and tells him to take Hinata, y/n and Emma and run. Takemichi and Kiyomasa had a fight. Takemichi manages to defeat Kiyomasa in their one-on-one by sheer tenacity and with the help of Akkun and the others, they're able to protect Draken until they can get him to the ambulance.

However, Draken is still unconscious. y/n tells Emma and Hina to leave as she went towards Toman for help.  An ambulance's sirens are then heard making everyone sigh in relieve but still in anxiety. In that moment Draken gets cardiac arrest and the doctors start to give him CPR. They reach the hospital and immediately take him to the operation room.

"You all fine?" y/n asked Baji and Mikey. "We are and how is Draken?" Baji asked panting looking at the h/c girl wondering how she changed her clothes. "He got cardiac arrest, doctors started CPR on him and they took him to OT" she tells tears brimming her sight.

Mikey tells them that Draken is a man of word and he promised him that they will rule the world together, thus he won't die and they need to believe in him.

As the operation ends, the doctors come out and inform the group that the operation was success and Draken is alive. The group is happy and celebrates. They head out to tell the rest about Draken. y/n called Emma telling her that Draken is safe making Emma cry out in relief. 

~~~

"Everything happened so fast" you mumbled looking forward kicking stones as something came between your vision. "Huh?" you mumbled looking up and seeing Necklace hanging on Baji's finger tips. 

"I bought it for you on the day of festival but couldn't give it" he sighed. You looked at the heart  locket necklace, brushing your finger tips on it as you opened it to see two photo of yours and Baji's.

One was taken in middle school when you just met and second one was a recent one. "This is so cute" you bawled your eyes out. "Oi! stop crying people will think I made you cry!!" he panicked and put your head on his chest patting your back as people were looking at him weirdly seeing you cry.

"Turn around" he said and put the necklace on you as you smiled and pecked his cheek turning around.  "Thank-you, merci, obrigado, Mamnoon, gracias, xièxiè" you thanked him in different languages making him tilt his head.

"Please don't speak those, I can't understand shit"

NOT EDITED
3132 words
12/05/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 39.2K 36
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡?!" "(𝐘/𝐧)-𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲," "𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲-𝐤𝐮𝐧!" _______________________...
33.8K 2.2K 13
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗞𝗡𝗬 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙺𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷 | fun-loving and playful, but also a little flirtatious. 𝘾�...
44.6K 2.9K 19
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙵𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺 | a cat or other member of the cat family. 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉: T...
244K 10.1K 60
y/n l/n and takashi mistuya , childhood friends . he's loved her forever . he'll wait forever . she's unsure what love really is . she'll search fore...