MAFIA BROTHER & MUTE SISTER

By Charming_road

This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They h... More

CH 1 - Introduction
CH 2 - Eight child?
CH 3 - Busted !
CH 4 - Move to Suwon
CH 5 - Suffer....
CH 6 - Reunite?
CH 7 - Coming Back
CH 8 - Maid Work
CH 9 - Hurtful
CH 10 - No Humanity
CH 11 - AB Negative
CH 12 - Be Kind
CH 13 - Suspicious ?
CH 14 - Kick Out ?
CH 15 - Aunt Lin
CH 16 - Last Letter
CH 17 - The Pendant
CH 18 - Apologizes
CH 19 - Feeling Hurt
CH 20 - First Dinner
CH 21 - Hang Out
CH 22 - Stay
CH 23 - Feeling
CH 24 - Anger and Worry.
CH 25 - Wound
CH 26 - Talk from Heart
CH 27 - Together
CH 28 - Stay Away
CH 29 - Secure
CH 30 - Talk and Hug
CH 31 - Warded
CH 32 - Affection
CH 33 - Second Warn
CH 34 - Revenge
CH 35 - Mad
CH 36 - Taken Away
CH 37 - Investigate
CH 38 - Hurt
CH 39 - Feel secure
CH 40 - ' Dad '
CH 41 - Date With Older Brother
CH 42 - Found out
CH 43 - Sad
CH 45 - A Mistake ?
CH 46 - Visit
CH 47 - A Secret
CH 48 - A Party
EP 49 - A Deal ?
EP 50 - Argument and Tears
EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore
EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop
EP 53 - A Mistake
EP 54 - Pleading
EP 55 - Heart Matter
EP 56 - Forgiven
EP 57 - Happy Birthday
EP 58 - Birthday Holiday
EP 59 - Best Day Ever
EP 60 - Whose Married?
EP 61 - A Favor To Ask
EP 62 - Sad + Happy
EP 63 - Sulk & Upset
EP 64 - The Meaning
EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?
EP 66 - Lost & Found
EP 67 - Tracking Cip
EP 68 - Bad Weekend
EP 69 - Situation
EP 70 - Painful Day
EP 71 - Conscious
EP 72 - Away
EP 73 - Revenge For You
EP 74 - Vacation
EP 75 - Happy Ending

CH 44 - Another Lie

6.8K 212 3
By Charming_road

You stay in your room all day. You didn't eat anything for the past few days. You locked yourself and avoiding your family.

?? : Ms Y/N?

You look at the door and saw Bona. She come in with a tray of meal.

Bona : Have something to fill your empty stomach, Miss.

You shake your head and back to stare outside the window.

Bona : Miss, you didn't eat anything for the past few days. If you keep being like this, you will fall sick. Young master will fall sick too.

Y/N : I wanna go home.

You said in sign language.

Bona : But this is your home. Is there something that i can do to make you feel better?

Y/N : Can we go for some walk?

She nod. You change to something comfortable. Both of you walk at the closer park around that mansion. Few guards was watching you guys from far. You guys sit on the swing side by side.

Bona : Miss, you're not going to leave young master, right?

You look at her and sighed.

Bona : Miss, you want to know something. After your mom left the mansion, your brothers and your father become very miserable. They was in very bad shape.

You look at her with curious face.

Bona : They been crazy looking for your mom. They keep going back to overseas when they have any news about your mom....

Y/N : Did they really a bad person? Did they really kill people?

You ask her in sign.

Bona : Miss, you know that they are a mafia, right?

You nod.

Bona : I don't want to lie to you. They are still a mafia, Miss. But they was change. They didn't killed people for nothing, Miss.

You try to understand what she said.

Bona : Miss, do you want to know what they did in the forest?

You nod again.

Bona : You already know what your friends did to you. They just too mad until they can't find any solution. They just have only one thought. They just want to get rid of every danger for you.

Y/N : Then what about the others men?

Bona : From what i hear, they was with Hada. They sold your information at the dark site. Your father got to know about this and they get so furious.

Y/N : Dark site? What is it?

Bona : Urmm....Dark site is like the place that we can sold and get any information about girls.

Y/N : For?

Bona : How can i said it? If any men lonely and want to find any girl that they want, they can look for them at the dark site.

Y/N : Why didn't they look for a girls at the night club?

Bona : Well...There was some men want to look at there.

She didn't know how to explain to you. You nod slowly.

Bona : Miss, should we go home now?

Y/N : I wanna stay here for a while.

You said in sign language.

Bona : Aren't you hungry?

Y/N : I don't have any appetite. But if you want to go home first, you can go.

Bona : No, Miss. I have to be with you.

?? : You can go first, Bona.

You turn around and see your brothers there. Bona bow toward you and your brothers before she left. Jungkook walk behind you and start to swing you gently.

Taehyung : Have you eat yet?

You ignore them.

Taehyung : Wanna go to your favourite cafe?

Jimin : We can have your favourite ice cream too. Or we can go to the beach. Which want you want to do?

You stay silent.

Namjoon : Y/N, please don't be mad with us. We're sorry if we do something that make you mad at us. We did that because we don't want Hada to bother you anymore.

You sighed and stop the swing. You get up and walk away from there. They follow behind you silently. You stop walking and look at BTS. They smile at you. You ask phone from them. Jin pass his phone to you.

Y/N : I wanna go back to Suwon.

You show them your note.

Hobi : Y/N, we can't let you go back to Suwon.

Y/N : Why?

Hobi : Because this is your place. We can't if you didn't be at our side.

Y/N : I wanna go back to my previous life. Before i know you guys. It's better like that.

You said and pass back the phone before you walk away. BTS sighed and follow you.

Dad : Where have you been, Princess?

He ask when you enter the house. You look at him and walk to your room.

Dad : What happen?

Namjoon : Nothing,dad. She is just going to the park.

Dad : What happen to these boys?

Jin : We already take them to our place.

Dad : Your sister information?

Suga : I already take down all of
Y/N information.

Dad : Did your sister said anything?

Jin : She said she want to go back to Suwon. She want her previous life. Dad?

Dad : What?

Jin : You won't told us to kill her just because she see what we did, right?

Namjoon : Jin hyung !

Dad : You think i will kill my only daughter? You think i will let a single blood drop from her body? You think i will make she suffer? Why did you think like that?

Jin  : Because even you told me to kill her by myself, i won't do it. In fact, i will go against you. Only for her !

He said coldly and walk upstair. The other brothers was shocked look at Jin behavior. He never like that. He used to obey to your father order. But now, his change.

Few days after that, when your family was not at home, you take chance to going back to Suwon. You jump out from your window after you told Bona that you wanna rest.You going there by bus.

You arrive there and you knock their house door. You knock for a while already but nobody open the door. You wait for them for hours but nothing.

?? : Y/N ? Is that you?

You turn around and saw a middle age lady come out from the car. You walk toward her.

?? : How are you?

Y/N : I'm fine, Aunty Mei.

You wrote in your notepad.

Y/N : Aunty, did you know where my aunty and Wonho go?

Aunty Mei : Your aunty? But they never came back here after you guys move to Seoul.

You was shocked. You literally told your dad to return them back here.

Y/N : Thank you, Aunty.

You said and start to walk back to the bustop. But you just sit there without hop on any bus. You was crying again, again and again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.9K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...
14.7K 660 35
The story about a girl being bodyguard and protect people but her real story is different that you find in story 😉 The story about heartless mafia w...
8.9K 234 41
Y/N is a normal girl who lives in England. When she finally finishes high school she decides to head to the school of her dreams the school of idol a...
94.5K 3.3K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...