His Dark Queen ✅

By LiliacViolet_97

Harry Potter Fanfiction starts at the start of summer before the fifth year. In the story, Harry Potter is a... More

~ Chapter - 1~ {E}
~ Chapter - 2~ {E}
~ Chapter - 3 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 4 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 5 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 6 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 7 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 8 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 9 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 10 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 11 ~ {E}
~ Chapter -12 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 13 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 14 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 15 ~ {E}
~ Chapter -17 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 18 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 19 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 20 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 21 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 22 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 23 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 24 ~ {E}
~ Chapter - 25 ~ {E}

~ Chapter - 16 ~ {E}

6K 194 11
By LiliacViolet_97

"My Lord, We. Are. In. The. Middle. Of. Several. Wolf. Packs," Greyback announced, pronouncing each syllable, giving stress while Azalea was playing with a wolf cub who ran towards her. At the same time, Marvolo, Severus, Sirius, Lucius, and Lestrange Twins stood there with shock coursing through their bodies.

"Azalea," Sirius called out slowly. She looked up at them before setting the cub down, which ran towards its mother while her other friends scattered around the packs looking relaxed and comfortable, which made her smile as it has been a long road of full two years for each one of them to trust her and her group.

"Yes, Father," Azalea asked, using her pureblood mask firmly in place, and Sirius closed his mouth, not knowing what to ask and where to ask, while Greyback didn't have those qualms. "What are all the packs of Britain doing here besides mine or my neighboring pack, if I am not wrong?" He questioned, and she glared at him sternly, making them remember the time when Dark Lord was insane, and he used to glare at them when they did or asked something they were not concerned about.

"First of all, Alpha Greyback, I am not your pack, nor do we know each other on a high level of a comfort zone, so address me properly as once should for a Pureblood Heiress and Soon be Lady and as for Wolf Packs of Britain, they live here, and it is their home where they are co-existing peacefully and safely away from manipulations of Dumbledore and fear of being dragged into war from the dark side just because they are dark creatures," Azalea replied sternly. Everyone looked at her with wide eyes as this was a new side of her.

"I am sorry, Heiress Potter, but for a year now, every one of my pack scouts and my neighboring pack scouts was trying to locate other packs to pursue them to join us, so I was just shocked seeing most of them co-living peacefully, and due to other Alpha Wolves, my Wolf is internally agitated," Greyback said. Azalea just gave a stern glare to him.

"Make your inner Wolf calm with the nature around us. The Wolves living here just wanted a normal life like us and did not want a war and needed just sanctuary, which I have given them, so don't even think of pulling them into this war," Azalea warned, and the last part was directed at Marvolo. He glared at her, which was royally ignored.

"Father, I hope you got the answer to why I wanted a few Manors with renovations suitable to the lenders; they are the Wolves Packs I was giving refugees, while three other Manors are also filled with minor packs according to their sizes," Azalea said, and Sirius looked at her with surprise. Still, pride was shining in his eyes for her.

"If it is for them, why are they paying us for their living?" Sirius questioned, which was on everyone's minds.

"The packs don't live here for free, Father. Many professionals work under self-employment, creating potions, charms for daily use, wards, rune stones, and jewelry, and writing books on Creatures. A few of them are chefs at the Restaurants we own in the muggle world, Lecturers at Muggle universities, Teachers at primary schools, caretakers of Magical Orphanages and Magical Healers, as well as Muggle Doctors across France, Paris, Greece, and India, and a few of them in the Orphanage and Hospital I own, few work for Goblins as well. At the same time, the females and a few males stay back at the Manors to ensure everyone has everything for their comfort, which is giving them money, and from that, they are paying us," Azalea answered, and everyone looked at her with an open mouth.

"If you need any help, just ask us," was the answer she received from Marvolo and Greyback; Lucius and Lestranges agreed on wh, file Sirius just hugged her, unable to speak at the moment, and just then, two Wolves approached her.

"Lady Persephone, how may we help you? We thought that you and others would be visiting us next week as per our plan," One of them said, and Azalea shook her head with a severe but warm smile.

"Gather all the Alpha Wolves along with their Betas to the meeting room; it is a matter of urgency, Alpha Grayson," Azalea instructed, and he nodded his head and walked back along with the other wolf.

"Come on, follow me; I wanted this to be known to you and others because Alpha Grayson's experience will be insightful for this trap," Azalea said, and everyone followed her, including her friends.

Everyone walked inside in awe and amazement because the outer appearance was calm, peaceful, and nature-filled; the inside of the mansion was of forest architecture suitable for Wolves.

They walked towards the end of the half into a structured cave. They took a sharp turn before entering a large meeting room with a high ceiling of the night sky and an artificial moon filled with stars. The soft humming of birds has a large round table with 50-60 chairs, while a few at one end are mainly designed with black wood, different from others.

"I know, each one of you is curious to know the reason for mine and my companion's sudden arrival, and there is a reason for that which I will indulge soon," Azalea started while others settled soon in their places.

"We are here on a matter of urgency that needs to be taken care of asap, and Persephone will address it. As for our companions, we have Lord Black, Lord Prince, Lord Malfoy, Lord Slytherin, Lord & Heir Lestrange, as well as Alpha Grayson, Alpha of one of the Largest wolf packs, Pack Midnight of Britain," Neville announced, and everyone one of the Wolves greeted them.

"And The Gentlemen in Violet Robes are Alphas, and the people to their left of each one of them are their Betas," Susan said, and they acknowledged each other with a nod as they varied from each other.

"Now that introductions are out of the way, I will come to the matter straight; next week, we are going on hunting on the day of the full moon," Azalea announced and waved her hand. Immediately copies of the report she received from her source on Wolf hunting appeared in front of everyone. Once they read what it was in it, every wolf lost control, turned into their proper form, and started growling, which shocked Sirius, Marvolo, Lestrange Twins, and Lucius. Still, they were dominated by anger while Azalea sat there calmly while her friends took turns reading the report and trying to control their magic.

"We are sorry, My Lady; for a wolf, the most important is its pack and cubs, and when we saw what happened to the cubs of MoonSire Pack, we lost control of our wolves," One of the Alphas said, and Azalea shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't mind, it is time for Albus to know that the third side of the war has emerged, and we are going to be victors, and he is going to have a rude wake-up call when he is going to lose his two main pawns who are important for Ministry," Azalea said, and every one of Wolves looked gleeful.

"Lady Persephone, If I may, Are we going to have a piece of Umbridge on this full moon?" Alpha Mike asked, and Azalea smirked. "You are right, Alpha Mike; it's time for Umbitch to go down while you people can have her as your prey on the hunt for this Moon; Dark Lord Is going to take down Alastor. For us through any means he wants to," Azalea said, and Marvolo, and others, looked gleeful.

"Lady Persephone, are you participating in the hunt?" One of them asked, and Azalea shook her head in denial. "No, I have something to take care of, and do not forget to inform Lady Bones before you people start your hunting, as she needs to investigate and get all the criminal offenses, legal & illegal, confessed by Umbridge, as she will have one with Alastor on the same day but in the morning itself under the pretense," Azalea said. Marvolo and everyone else looked at her in shock while her friends and Wolves casually nodded.

"Lucius, did my daughter casually mention Amelia in an illegal killing?" Sirius asked, and Marvolo was still looking in shock at her and could not answer him. "Yes, Sirius, Azalea just mentioned Amelia like she is a long-time friend of hers," Lucius mumbled while the others were still in shock.

"I don't think we should be surprised or shocked, Sirius; I mean, when one of her proposals came to light today through Wolves which we Elders, the Dark Lord himself, let alone anyone in the Wizarding World, could not think this type of life to their benefits, as such it's not a big deal that Amelia is also a part of her circle," Rodolphus said. Everyone silently agreed on it and kept quiet to listen for more Azalea would speak about.

"Also, from now on, If I or any of my friends who you know cannot be contacted, you can contact one of these people as we will not be available frequently as our attention at the moment is required somewhere else, and it is a matter of urgency," Azalea continued. Every wolf agreed to it, while her father, the remaining family, and her mate were curious to know what it was about as they could hear the urgency in her voice.

"Anything else we need to cover, Persephone?" One of the twins asked, and Azalea nodded in denial and stood up from her place.

"The Meeting is over, and we need to leave but remember, we are having a counseling meeting next month," Azalea said, and all of them nodded. At the same time, Azalea moved out along with her family & friends and took portkey to the Forbidden forest.

"Yin & Yang, I need your help for tomorrow night, so get ready; wings send a message to Bettle and tell her that the article needs to be a blast and a significant blow on Old Coot's capability; Moon same goes with Quibbler as well while Drew see that our news is spread among Lions regarding the buck before that let me introduce you, people, Azalea said."

"Everyone meet Luna Lovegood, known as Moon, whom I treat as a little sister, Susan Bones, known as Wings, Our Investigative Witch who can extract any type of information from anyone with her intelligence and patience; Yin & Yang, Our George & Fred Weasley, we call them Devils because their minds work as one and the intelligence they have in creating or destroying is a wonderful thing and last but not least my God Brother and my second in command Neville Longbottom known as Drew, our strategist for planning everything to executing it," Azalea introduced them. Everyone looked at them in shock while Azalea whispered something, and each one nodded and went back. Meanwhile, Marvolo sent Grayback and waited along with others until her giving orders were finished.

"Azalea Lyra Lilith Potter-Black," Sirius called, and Azalea went stiff for a moment before shaking her head and turning around with a smile. "Papa, I am fine, and you will know what all this is about when the time comes," Azalea said, and everyone could hear the finality in her tone, which made them sigh in despair.

"I know that you will reveal everything when you are comfortable but do not play with your life," Sirius said and apparated away along with others while Marvolo walked beside her silently.

"I know you want answers, but I can't tell you everything now. You can enjoy killing Alastor Moody along with others as Umbridge goes down in the hands of Wolves, as she is the main head of the group, which hunts Wolves on the night of Full Moons while I have a score to settle with Alastor at the same time he is second in command of the Hunting group," Azalea said. Marvolo looked at her in shock and surprise. Meanwhile, they reached Marvolo's quarters, and Marvolo opened her door and indicated her to follow, and she entered inside silently.

"Are you willing to learn a part of myself that I have hidden for a long time but at the same time close to my heart as well, which made me what I am today?" Azalea asked, and Marvolo looked at her knowing this was something his mate was willing to share about her past for the first time as she always dodged the questions regarding her past and the years of hers at Hogwarts in detail.

"You know, Azalea, whatever it is, it will be between us until and unless you wish to reveal this or, for that matter, anything else to other members or your family, and by the seriousness in your voice, I think we are going to need something strong to drink," Marvolo said, and Azalea nodded her head.

****

Rita Skeeter was a clever witch, none of the admirers in Daily Prophet of her knew that the Sorting Hat wanted her in Ravenclaw, but with her cunningness and manipulation, she bribed her way into Slytherin through sorting. Once she finished Hogwarts, she did her Journalism Graduation From Salem University and came back to Britain and made her way into a high position in Daily Prophet by blackmailing everyone with their dirty secrets, which she had gathered through her animagus form, and that was the only mistake she committed by being unregistered animagus which gave Potter and her little group benefit and upper hand over her to blackmail and get their way to print things they wanted and that is what made her come today at this time of night to meet one of them in Leaky Cauldron with frustration and at the same time fear building in her.

"Heiress Bones," Rita greeted, and "Ms. Skeeter," Susan greeted in a stern and blank voice which made Rita flinch slightly and Susan smirk inwardly.

"Rita, what did you draft on Hogwarts Founders? Did you receive Lady Persephone's letter, which she sent in the morning?" Susan questioned

"Yes, I have received a letter stating I need to do the two exclusive articles on Wednesday about Founders and Umbridge. Also, the Draft on Founders has been approved by Lady Persephone and you people; there are no changes in it post that," Rita said, and Susan nodded.

"Good; you will have to meet Lady Amelia Bones tomorrow at midnight as she is going to hand over another two reports which need to be published this week," Susan said. Rita nodded her head and walked out while Susan came back to Hogwarts.

****

Azalea continued looking at the stars while Marovlo continued being silent in the background, occasionally sipping his whiskey, knowing she would start talking when she was ready.

"Do you know where I used to live before this summer?" Azalea questioned, and Marvolo frowned at the sudden question before answering her, "No one knows where you have been raised from that night, and from what I heard from Lucius and Severus, you were raised as a Princess in a muggle world hidden under wards," Marvolo answered, and Azalea snorted at that.

"Princess, well, that is what I am called here, then so be it; I was brought up Dursleys, left at the doorstep of my mother's adopted sister in the middle of the cold night with a heating charm and letter in a basked with the only remnants of the handmade blanket by my mother which is Emerald color, I was found in the early hours by my aunt who came outside to get milk and newspaper for her whale of a husband," Azalea revealed. Marvolo went stiff, not feeling good about what he would listen to about her childhood anymore as he had a bad feeling about it.

"How did they treat you, Lilith?" Marvolo whispered, fearing the answer, and looked at Azalea while she shook her head.

"It is not important right now, but there was someone in whom I found companion, a person to love, care and share my life with as a sister and friend," Azalea said with a small smile on her lips, glow on her face and love in her eyes which made Marvolo look at her.

"Who was that person? Who made you what you are today?" Marvolo asked as he understood that person was the reason behind the reformed phoenix, Azalea, and she smiled.

"I was four years old when I found an orphanage near the Dursley's home. Do you know which orphanage it is?" Azalea asked once again, and Marvolo shook his head. "It is Wool Orphanage, Marvolo," Azalea said, and Marvolo went stiff, remembering his childhood days. Azalea sighed, knowing his childhood life, and consolingly placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I was happy because someone came to me to play with me for the first time, ignoring the rumors surrounding me. Maybe that was because that child was only two years younger than me, and she did not understand anything else. She is magical like me, you, and every one of us, and the Orphanage matron never made any move to help the girl. Everyone used to call her girl, freak, and satan like I was called names by my relatives and kids in the area, which made me connect with her as an elder sister and feel motherly affection and protectiveness towards her. I named her Aura," Azalea said, and Marvolo looked at her in surprise.

~Published Date: July 2nd, 2022

Edited Date: 23rd December, 2022 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
23.3K 916 54
Petunia Dursley was a prim and proper woman. She was the perfect housewife and mother to her son Dudley. She also served as the caregiver for her nep...
404K 9.7K 55
The Wizarding world is about to discover just how blind they have been. All rights reserved I do not give permission for this story to be anywhere bu...
10.8K 626 8
Loid Forger, anonymously known as Twilight, qas given an important mission. For completing this mission he needs to aquire a child, but end up adopti...