Behind the Curtains - LenRisa

avemariaaaaxx tarafından

This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3 Daha Fazla

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman
2. Insecurity?
3. Insecurity? (2)
4. A Bad Or A Good Advise? (18+)
5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day
6. Alcohol (18+)
7. Between Your Arms
8. Hell (18+)
9. Always
10. In A Suit
Mixed Signals
The Second Time
Now Or Never
Ain't A Dream
Same Page
Tagaytay (18+)
A Love To Keep
Woo
Reassurance
Anniversary
SOULMATE
Cafe
ICAD
Cebu
(Special) Flowers
Stoical
At Long Last
A Meeting With You
Claimed
Baguio - Part 1
Baguio - Part 2
Pictures
You Have Decided
Unconscious
Mia, Todavia Mia
More Days Like This, Please
Ice
My Valentine
Under The Bright Moon (18+)
Sweet Jealousy
Benguet
These Are Hers...
Please, Come Home
Paranoica
Please Be Well
Unexpected Answer
Until My Last Breath
How Is It To Be Your Wife
A Message From Meee
Brigada Eskwela

Unheard

2.3K 66 253
avemariaaaaxx tarafından

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

-------
LENI'S POV

After Risa fell asleep, I decided to just put pillows under her head and put a blanket on her and went in my room to get some more rest as well. I didn't want to disturb her anymore.

The result of the election still feels surreal for me. But because of the tiredness and the effect of the alcohol last night, I fell asleep immediately.

I woke up around 10 in the morning with floods of text messages and missed calls from the people who supported me. I quickly went downstairs to check Risa on the sofa but to my shock, she was not there anymore. I checked the kitchen and the bathroom but she was not there as well. I immediately checked my phone again to see if she left a message, but there wasn't. She left without giving me a notice.

Was she aware this time of what happened last night?

I felt uneasy but I tried to calm down. I messaged Sinta if Risa got home and she said yes. That's all I need to know, that she went back home safely.

I took a shower first and started to entertain the messages and calls I received on that day but the thought of Risa going home without saying anything still bothered me.

A lot of invitations popped out but the party told me that they would be the one who's going to entertain all of the guesting that I would have for the next hours and days so that they would be synchronized.

The Liberal party invited me to have a meet and greet that night and I wished Risa would be there, too.

-------
RISA'S POV

I woke up with a heavy-head. I looked around and I saw that I was still in the sala but with pillows and a blanket. I stared at the ceiling remembering what happened.

Oh fuck, Risa. What have you done?

I clearly remembered every single thing happened.

I immediately fixed myself and decided to go back home without telling Leni, even on a text message. I was too coward to face her after what happened.

My phone was flooded with messages and calls from the party and from the people I know congratulating me but I couldn't get myself answering them one by one. I only answered the party telling me to join the meet and greet they would have for us.

Oh, God. For sure Leni would be there.

Then I hit my head on the steering wheel. I felt like I was going to be crazy.

I reached home and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and to reflect things.

The past few years, Leni and I have been too close to each other. She became my all-in-one friend and I would never forget every thing she has done for me. She treated me more than I deserve. Never in my life I expected to meet someone like her who would even risk her own life just to save someone like me.

Sino ba naman ako diba?

These past few months, my longing for Leni seemed to be not normal anymore. To the extent that we just saw each other but I still want to talk with her over the phone before going to bed. Every weekdays, I would wish for the weekend to come quickly. Or sometimes, I would make some excuses just to see her during the weekdays. Leni became part of my life routine and I feel incomplete if I missed any chance to be with her or even to talk with her. And it would be the opposite every time we had the chance.

Before the election, I was already aware that what I feel towards Leni was not normal as a friend anymore but I kept on denying it to myself. I kept on telling myself that liking another woman was not so me and I'm sure Leni is the same. I kept on convincing myself that my feelings were just because we are too close, but because of what happened last night, the moment my lips met hers, I got an answer to my confusions.

I am into Leni. No. I am head over heels to Leni.

I really wanted to tell Leni about what I feel for her last night but I think the alcohol was not enough to give me courage to tell her straight. I got scared to be rejected. I mean, I don't expect her to feel the same way, but I am just too scared to see her reaction. Tonight, I would be seeing her and I already made up my decision.

------
LENI'S POV
Every one around me was all busy entertaining calls and messages, setting schedules for my interviews, and doing a lot of stuff as a result of my win, but here I am, my mind was flying and I feel like my soul was not with me.

The make up artist was busy putting make up on my face for later's event of the Liberal party. I couldn't stop myself thinking about Risa.

"Pupunta ba si Risa?" I asked one of the staff.

"She's not yet confirming po mada'am VP e. Pero we are still trying to reach her po since dapat andun po siya."

"Ganon ba. Sige. Sabihan mo ako agad kapag nagconfirm na ha?"

"Opo mada'am VP."

My three daughters then entered the room with wide smiles. I was shocked. Aika was here.

"Napakaganda naman ng vice president ng Pilipinas." Aika greeted.

"Oh my God anak. You're here!"

"Syempre naman. Hindi ko dapat mamiss ang panalo ng mama namin."

We hugged each other.

"E balita ko, hindi ka naman daw mukhang masaya." Aika said.

"I am now kasi kumpleto na kayo kasama ko."

"Hay si Leni nagdrama nanaman." Tricia joked.

"Uy nagtext si Sinta kung andito daw tayo kasi papunta na daw sila nila tita Risa." Jillian mentioned.

I couldn't help but to smile.

"Huli ata ang smile mo mama sa pagsabi mong masaya ka kasi nanditong kami tatlo nila ate Aiks at Jillian?" Tricia

"Aaaah. I think ngayon kompleto na talaga ang reasons para maging masaya sya mga kapatid." Aika

"Ewan ko sa'yo, Aiks. Kung ano ano pinagsasasabi mo dyan."

"Mada'am VP, Senator Risa will join us po. On the way na daw po sila." one of the staff said.

"Yun ba yung nakakompleto sa happiness ate Aiks?" Tricia teased.

"Ssshhhh. Magtunong mga ikus. (Magtunong - behave ; ikus - cats)"

The event was about to start and we decided to go to the hall. We found our seats and to my surprise, my family was assigned to sit with Risa's family. We would be on the same table. I felt very happy to know.

Few more minutes, I saw Risa entered the hall with her two daughters, Sinta and Issa. Jillian waved to Sinta signaling that we would sit with them. I saw Sinta said something to Risa then I saw Risa's face panicked.

They one by one sat on each other's seats. Risa sat infront of me. Risa greeted my daughters, but not me so I made the first move.

"Congratulations, Senator Risa."

"Congratulations, mada'am vice president."

"Ang formal nyo naman mga mommy." Tricia said.

Risa just forced a smile. The kids started to talk with each other and me and Risa were just quiet the whole time even when the event started.

We were called one by one on stage and being congratulated by the guests. There were medias as well and after few questions, we were back in our seats and the party started. Everybody was having fun, including our kids but Risa and I were still quiet. I decided again to take the first move for the second time. I sat beside her.

"You okay? Dika nagpalaam saakin kanina? Sorry ha. Di na kita ginising papunta sa kwarto kasi alam ko namang wala ka pang tulog sa pag'abang ng results. Kumusta tulog mo? Sumakit ba ulo mo?"

"Yah. It was fine." she shortly answered.

I held her hand. "Are you okay? Are we okay, Risa?"

"Yes, we are."

"Masama ba pakiramdam mo? Kanina ka pa walang imik. Di mo ako kinakausap. You should be happy kasi panalo ka. And panalo yung manok mo, me."

She just forced a smile again.

"What's wrong? Pinag'aalala mo ako, Risa. May problema ka ba? Something or someone bothering you? Tell me. Alam mo namang I am more than willing to listen."

"Leni, ano ba. Can you stop being too nice?" I was shocked. She stood up and went outside from the hall. I caught Aika' s attention and signaled I would just be outside before following Risa.

I saw Risa under the stairs.

"Please, Leni. Not now. Can you just leave me alone, please? Just this time."

"Ano ba kasing problema? We were okay naman diba?"

"Hindi ko din alam. Hindi ko alam, Leni."

"Ano bang nararamdaman mo? May nagawa ba ako?"

"Marami. Dahil dyan sa pagiging ganyan mo. Ang bait bait mo saakin. Lahat nalang ginagawa mo para saakin."

"Anong problema doon? Malamang kasi kaibigan kita."

"Yun na nga e! Leni, kaibigan turing mo saakin. Pero ako hindi na kaibigan tingin ko sa'yo."

I was too stunned. I looked straight to her eyes and I could see she was not lying.

"Hindi mo alam kung gano kita gusto makita araw-araw. Hindi mo alam kung papaano mo nakukompleto ang araw ko. Hindi mo alam kung gaano ako kasaya sa'yo. Leni, wala kang alam." Risa said while crying.

"B-bakit hindi mo kasi sinabi agad?"

Pucha namang tanong yan Leni. I said to myself.

"I was aware of what happened last night. Matagal ko nang gustong-gustong gawin yun, Leni pero natatakot ako. Pagdating sa'yo ang duwag-duwag ko. Pagdating sa'yo, ang lambot-lambot ko. Alam ko namang imposibleng pareho tayo nang nararamdaman. Wala e. Sa tinagal-tagal ng mga pinapakita at pinaparamdam mo sa'kin, nahulog na pala ako. At alam kong wala namang sasalo."

I held her hand.

"Risa."

"Ssshhh. Leni. H'wag kana magsalita please. Baka di ko na kayanin."

"Risa, pakinggan mo na muna ako."

"Wag na Leni. Pasensya kana. Di ko naman sinasadya. Hayaan mo. Pipilitin kong kalimutan 'to kasi alam ko namang mali. Pakisabi nalang kila Issa maghihintay ako sa kotse."

Then she walked away. I wanted to follow her but my feet felt stuck and I couldn't move. My tears fell down continuously seeing her walking away from me.

I went back inside and tell the kids that I want to go home. Confused faces but they agreed to go back home.

Every body was silent when we reached home. No one dared to talk. I entered my room and went straight to bed and cried myself out.

3 months have passed without any communication with Risa. I tried to reach out telling her about our weekend routines many times but I didn't get any answers. As much as I wanted to see her, I felt weak to do so and a lot of tasks also stopped me from doing it.

I went back home around 7pm when I saw Tricia and Jillian all eyes were on TV. I couldn't understand their faces.

"Oh? Bat parang nakakita ata kayo ng multo?" I said.

"Ma, tita Risa is on the news po."

My heart skipped a beat.

"She's engaged na po."

My whole world stopped. I couldn't feel my whole body.

Ano yun Risa? Pagkatapos mo magconfess, ni hindi mo nga ako pinakinggan tapos engaged kana? Ang sakit mo naman magmahal.

---------
Wala akong balak manakit talaga sa story na 'to pero hindi pwedeng hindi. Magsakitan tayo for today's bidyow!!!
Suko na ba tayo mga accla? Lubog na ba talaga? Final na???
Walang masayang matutulog tonight!!!!!
(SEE YOU AROUND 🌈💗💜)????? 😩😩

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.9K 416 21
Bongbong Marcos x Leni Robredo Written in Taglish (Tagalog - English)
3M 79K 38
I was awakened by a buzz, but I don't want to get up, instead I lay still on my bed and about to dream again when I heard a THUD, I flinched at the s...
56.7K 2.9K 36
LenRisa AU. Money is the reason we exist. Being affluent gives one enough power to make the world revolve. Falling in love with such wealthy person...
42.6K 1.3K 31
Risa and Leni may have their LQ's but surely meant for each other. They will meet people who will either be good for them or will leave a scar on the...