bad things // 5sos

By littlepunkkitten

"Sometimes, bad things happen, and we cant do anything to control them." ~~ Kat, a 16 year old girl, had just... More

Bad Things.
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25~
Epilogue.
UPDATE!!
UPDATE!! x2
FINAL UPDATE

Chapter 13~

3K 64 104
By littlepunkkitten

*KAT'S POV*

I woke up early, and squeezed out of Luke's grasp.

I went back to my room to check on my babies, and Theo wasn't there. Probably with Michael.

I fed Skittles and went downstairs, making sure to close the door all the way.

Nobody else was awake, so I decided to make breakfast.

I made each boy a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and left one on each of their spots at the table.

After sitting for like 5 minutes, I got bored and walked into the living room, turning on the TV and xbox.

CoD Black Ops ll was already in the machine so I just rolled with it.

I sat on the couch, adjusting Luke's Headset to fit me and added my existing xbox live account.

Didn't expire yet. Cool.

I joined a Capture the Flag lobby by accident and I didn't notice until it was loading the match.

"Fuuuck." I sighed.

"Oooh we have a girl, guys." Said some guy cockily, sounded like he was in his early 20s maybe.

"Oh shut up you fuckboy." I groaned.

Some guys oooooh'd loudly which, not going to lie, made me feel pretty badass. ((a/n: *cough*))

"Bitch." He said sternly.

"She isn't a bitch, she's just smart." Some guy added.

I continued playing until when I had sniped some guy, I heard "BOOM! Headshot!" I turned around to see behind me, all of the boys leaning on the back of the couch me, they'd been watching.

I finished the game at the top of the board, as usual.

I exited the game.

"Her K/D is better than all of ours." Michael said, astonished.

"What? A girl can't beat a guy at videogames?" I snorted.

"Well-" Michael started

"Don't." I stopped him, not even looking at him, just putting my hand up.

For the rest of the afternoon we just made jokes about how everyone thinks Calum is Asian.

Around 6, the boys had to get ready for a party at 7.

When they left I just watched all the shitty movies they had.

I watched one called 'Big Ass Spider' ((a/n: not even joking, I've actually 

watched it))

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

They came home around 11pm.

When they walked through the door, (more like fell tbh) they all passed me on the couch and staggered up the stairs to their rooms.

Luke didn't look too wasted though.

I sighed.

Wait.

Does that mean Calum doesn't get his night?

'Fuck yeah' I whispered to myself after this sudden realization.

I got up from the couch and started up towards my room.

Once I reached the top of the stairs I heard a crash on the ground.

Who keeps throwing something?

I padded over to the door of Calum's room and cracked the door open.

He was throwing something around, but i couldn't tell what it was.

I opened the door more, and hesitated before I walked in a few feet.

He turned around and drunkenly stared at me before he started to come over.

I just turned around as he smirked and slammed the door in front of me.

Before I could react he grabbed me from behind and pulled me over his shoulder.

"Calum put me down you're drunk!" I yelled sternly as he threw me onto his bed.

"It's my day I can do whatever I want, you slut!" he growled, getting on top of me on the bed.

"Please Calum I-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He interrupted my plea.

I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

He started kissing my neck, sucking on the spot that he could tell made me react.

"You like that, don't you?" he purred while grinding his hips on mine.

He laid rough kisses up my neck, to my jaw, then to my lips.

I started to cry as he tugged at the hem of my shirt.

Out of nowhere, a drunk Michael opened the door.

Calum's head shot up in his direction.

"Cal, do you have m-" he began. "Sorry, I must be interrupting something." He giggled and then shut the door.

Calum then forcefully ripped my shirt off of me, throwing it on the floor.

He followed by removing his.

He started kissing me roughly again, as he tried pulling off my shorts.

I squirmed and tried to stop him by pushing up on his chest so he bit my bottom lip, causing me to let go.

I cried out as he pulled my shorts down my thighs.

*LUKE'S POV*

I was laying on my bed scrolling through twitter when Michael walked into my room.

"Luke do you have my charger?" he slurred.

"No, did you ask Calum? I think I saw him using it." I replied to the drunk Michael.

"Nah, he was too busy with Kat." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

The sentence made my blood boil.

Just thinking of Kat with anyone else, hurt me.

I just met her, not even a week ago, but I felt a strong connection to her.

I know it's cheesy but I actually like her.

"He was on top of her on the bed half naked and she was crying I think but I don't know I wasn't really paying attention because you know I'm me and-"

My thoughts were interrupted by Michael.

"Wait, she was crying?" I blurted quickly.

"Yea I think so but I don't remember." He chuckled, losing his balance and falling into the door.

*KAT'S POV*

"Calum.." I cried between his rough kisses.

He seemed to enjoy it when I was begging him to stop and get off of me.

He peeled off his skinny jeans and was left in his boxer briefs.

Calum then forcefully pulled my bra off of me, gripping my boobs in his hands, and started kissing me again, hovering over me on his knees.

I started to cry harder as he removed his American Apparel underwear from his person.

I had already seen his nudes, so his dick wasn't a surprise for me.

He reached over to the nightstand drawer and opened it, pulling out a little tin packet and closing it again.

I tried to push him off of me but it wasn't working, he just groped me rougher whenever I tried.

He ripped the packet open and rolled it onto his length.

I looked up at hi with pleading eyes. "Calum I'm a virgin." I cried.

"This will be more fun then." He said, smirking at me.

I didn't think it was possible to cry any hared than I already had been, but I guess I was wrong.

He gripped my Victoria's Secret panties with his teeth and slid them down my legs.

I kneed him in the face.

"You're going to pay for that." He growled, positioning himself at my entrance.

The door flew open, revealing a terrified Luke.

"Calum!" he screeched, running over and pulling him off before he could enter me.

He threw him at the closet door and grabbed me off of the bed.

"She's a sex slave Luke! What else would I do with her!" he growled, losing his balance from being thrown across the room by Luke.

"You are disgusting!" Luke screamed to Calum, wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me into the hallway to his room.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly, sitting me on the bed and closing his bedroom door.

"L-luke.. he t-tried to r-rape me!" I wailed

"Shh.. I know.. I know.." he said, sitting beside me and gently rubbed his hand up and down my back.

I tried to cover up my naked body with my arms.

"Don't hide your body, you're beautiful." He said, trying to calm me down.

I got up and walked over to his drawer. I could feel his bright blue eyes burning holes in my person.

I opened a drawer, grabbed a pair of his boxer briefs, and quickly slid them on.

I picked up a shirt from his floor and threw it over my body.

His scent was on it and it comforted me.

I padded back to him on the bed and laid on my back, feeling the deep purple hickeys on my neck and chest.

"Did he.." Luke started

I looked over to him wiping off my last few tears.

"Did he uh, take your virginity?" He asked awkwardly shifting his legs and arms in his seated position.

"No." I said flatly, looking away from him again and up to the ceiling.

He let out a huge sigh of relief, which surprised me.

"I'm so sorry he did that. He was drunk and-"

"It's what I'm here for, isn't it?" I said sarcastically, turning my body in the opposite direction of him and getting in the covers.

"Well, yes... but no, not to me." He murmured, standing up from his bed.

"I can sleep in your room if you want.." he said quietly.

"No. sleep in here." I argued.

"But-"

"Just do it. Please." I pleaded

"Okay," he mumbled, walking to his side of the bed and picking up the covers so he could get underneath.

He scooched in close to me, in a spooning position, and rested his hand on my hip, causing me to flinch.

He quickly let go, "I- I'm sorry I jus-"

"No," I interrupted him. "Keep doing it." I said as I pressed myself lightly against chest.

I heard him sigh in relief to himself.

I was dozing off into sleep when I heard Luke.

"I love you." He whispered.

*pours holy water on Calum*

SORRY THIS WAS POSTED AT A WEIRD TIME I HAD TO REWRITE THE CHAPTER AFTER DELETING IT!!

IF YOU VOTE AND COMMENT< I WILL UPDATE QUICKER!!

LOVE YOU MY BABY PUNK KITTENS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 827 21
DON'T READ THIS FFS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKe 15 It was a dream to always be snatched by one of my favourite bands ; probably one of yours too. B...
6.3K 152 15
One path in life can change your life forever. And another moment can help it along too. Kat is a sixteen year old, teenaged girl. Who's mother had t...
815 89 30
~ DISCLAIMER ~ No matter if you're new to my story or if you've read it before, I want to put the disclaimer out there that this story contains matur...
121 0 10
You're Ashton's sister, the one of three siblings of world rockstar Ashton Irwin. You went to University and will graduate in photography. Photograph...