A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
CafΓ© time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

I've been GOTTEN?

374 13 0
By Noka004

After Jay dropped me off at my building and we waved bye to each other I got a text from 'co-worker'.

M. G:
I have something you may want to look into

Me"
What do you want? I thought you were in America.

M.G:
It's none of your business where I am

Me:
It is actually, I'm your boss.

M.G.:
The role of being a 'boss' is no place for a bitch like you. Maybe I'll just tell Kovik.

Me:
Fuck off, give me your address before I have to waist my time finding you, remember the punishment last time for withholding information

M.G.:
(Address)

'Rich brat'. I shoot a the address to Hellion and start up my motorcycle. 'Good thing I got my knife on me, I'm going to one of the most problematic of Koviks underlings'.

I felt a vibration in my pocket and it was of course Hellion

Hellion:
I'll meet you there

I drop my phone in my bag and start speeding off to the location that I was requested to go to.

♤Time Skip♠︎

I park my vehicle and take out the keys and walk into the luxurious building, as soon as I walk in there's a lobby attendant trying to take my bag for me.

"Ma'am let me take that for you, ill take it to your room"

"No thanks, I'm here visiting someone"

"Oh? Okay, tell me if you need anything, like maybe my number?"

"Oh sorry I'm not interested"

"Oh come on, what's the harm in giving me your number?"

"I'm already late, goodbye"

I walk away to the elevator and press the the up button, I take my phone out from my bag and see an unread message.

M.G.:
Top floor, it's got the best view

'top floor huh? This elevator opens up to the room immediately, like a penthouse, this totally isn't dangerous and would never be targeted for a robbery, totally not a few more hundred thousands more then the rest.'

I step in a press the top floor button, but before the doors can close a hand stops them and a tall figure hops in.

"Hello"

☆Hellions Pov a few minutes ago★

'I'm only away minutes away, I wonder who sent her the address, maybe Seb? Remy? He always shows up at random times....no, not him, Saki? They've done missions together'.

I took a few turns and then the large building was up ahead, 'finally'. I drove into the large buildings parking lot and see y/n's motorcycle parked by the front, 'K, I'm at the right place, good'.

I walk in and some dude walks up to me while talking with some girl who was rushing away, "hel-oh, the lobby attendant is over by the desk, you can talk to her if you need anything" He spoke as if he were annoyed.

"Ok, thanks?"

"Just go"

'Damn, rude, people are mean. I'm gonna tell y/n about this! He seemed so nice when talking to that girl' I shake away my thoughts and go to the lobby attendant

"Hello how can I help you?"

"Oh, did a girl happen to walk through here? About this tall, (h/c) hair, few scars on her face.

"Hmm, yes I believe you just missed her, are you a friend of hers?"

"Oh yeah, I'm her roommate"

"Oh ok, well I can't really tell you which room she's in because she never came over to talk and ask for a room" she took a look at the people who started to line up behind me "but even if I knew there's a rule that I can't tell that to you sir, sorry"

"Wait, is there any way I can look at your list to see if I recognize a name?"

"Sorry sir but no, now if you can call her and ask I might be able to let you know"

"Really?! Okay I'll try one sec"

I take my phone out and try calling y/n but it goes to voice mail immediately, I slowly place my phone back in my pocket and whip around to the lady.

"H-her, sh-she didn't a-answer"

The lady gave me a small pitiful smile before sliding me the list discreetly.

"Hurry and find the name, when you do give it back"

"Thank you!"

I snatch the list and start reading through all the names. 'Blah blah, C.C?
That sounds familiar....oh well. Ahah! M.G.? Hmm if I know Gordon they'll be at the top floor'.

I rush to the elevator while it's closing and jump in right before the doors can shut. "Top floor please". I look over to see who is accompanying me.

"Crystal?"

◇Y/ns pov present time◆

"Hey, how are you?" The dark haired boy asked

"..."

"No very talkative hmm?"

"..."

"(Sigh) well say something at least" He lowered his neck a bit, getting eye level with me

"Why should I? I don't know you"

"Oh, well my names John. Well now you know me, so how are you?"

'He's not gonna stop is he?' My eye twitches slightly

"I'm fine I guess"

"Only fine? Come on, you know if you hang out with me you may feel better, I have some connections ya know"

"Not interested"

"Oh well, if you want to contact me heres my number" he hands me a small piece of paper "this is my work number so my boss might pick up, his name is Jake".

'Does he just carry these around?' I continue to stare at the door till it hits the eighth and it dings.

"Well, nice meeting you"

He stepped out and disappeared behind the corner, the doors shut and started going back up.

"Well that was eventful, there's to many people in cities and I'm talking to myself"

The elevator finally gives a ding and the doors open again to Gordons floor, I take one step then before I can take another Gordon's in front of me.

"Why'd you take so long? I've been waiting for...." Gordon looked over at a clock and whipped their head back, "5 minutes more then I wanted!".

"Calm down Gordon", I heard the elevator start closing and eventually shut. "Stop calling me by my last name! We're not on a mission, you know my first name!"

"Oh I'm so sorry Misty. Stop whining, you said you have something important, right?"

I felt a tug on the lower back of my (f/c) hoodie, I turn my head and see my hoodie caught in the elevator doors.

"Shit!"

"That's karma y/n" Misty turns and walks off

I lift my skirt slightly and take one of the knifes I had hidden under thigh high leggings then cut my hoodie, freeing myself.

"Knew I'd need this"

"Oh, you freed yourself, I was gonna get a picture"

"..."

I walk up to Misty and glare down at her, before she can blink my fist smashes across her face.

She falls back and lands on her ass and looks up at me, startled and her cheek turning a apple red.

"You forget who your mocking"

"Y-yeah, sorry"

She stands, holding the right side of her face. She walks over to the table by a large window and picks up some papers.

I look around a bit and see two glasses of half drank wine one the living rooms coffee table.

'Does she have company?'

I turn back to Misty, 'still getting all the papers...'. I walk into the living room and start scanning the area.

I look around a bit and right when I was about too head back to Misty something caught my eye between the couch cushions, 'a tie? Is a guy here?'.

"H-here they are! What are you doing in here?" She stared at me nervously. "I thought you were trained better then this" I lift the tie in front of her face and her burnt umber skin pales.

"I thought I put it all away, where was it?"

"Couch cushion"

"What! But I spent so long cleaning them? How did I miss that?"

"Who?" I say with a small smile. Misty may not respect all women, but we always could get pretty friendly before it turned to a bloodthirsty fight, though one of us always tries to leave before that happens.

"Thats....That's..up to you to figure out?!"

"Mhm, the papers"

"Oh yeah, here"

She hands me three papers of illegal businesses that have been started in the last week.

"How many people have started using these gambling apps?"

"Barely anyone, only just started up a few days ago. I hear that the boss of the one of them is in this penthouse building actually"

"Really, I may have met one of his workers then"

"Really? When?"

"On the way up here, he gave me his business number, like a moron"

"Oo, gimme"

I retrieve the paper from my hoodie pocket and hand it to her

"You owe me a hoodie by the way"

"Yeah yeah, whatever"

She adds the number to her contacts and we finish up our co with a few more questions back n' forth, I make my goodbye and go back to the elevator but before I can press the button it opens.

'I hate elevators today'. The inside of the elevator surprised me, no surprised is an understatement of what filt my brain.

It was Crystal and she was cornering Hellion in the small metal room, she seemed to not notice me or Misty staring as Hellion looked terrified, as if he'd seen Lucius when he was hungry.

She was talking about her father's company and how his support would help them so much out on the business field, including in the media cause of his 'pretty face'..

Hellion looks at me and Misty and mouths a quick 'help' and before Crystal can see what he's looking at I've already thrown her out of the elevator onto the floor with Misty holding her down by her throat.

"What made you think that was ok?"

"W-what do you m-mean?"

"Touching him, that could be considered harassment, and that wouldn't be a good look for the CEOs daughter now would it?"

I command Misty too let her go and she does but stays at the ready too grab her again.

"W-wha...how did...how did you know he was my father? Who are you?"

"Your in no position to ask questions, now it's highly suggested you leave"

"Wait let me explain!" She started to get up, but Misty kept her down by holding both her shoulders

"Now" I grab her wrist and shove her back in the elevator and, after Hellion ran out, pressed the down button.

"Hellion, are you okay?"

(Misty. I could draw but I'm felling lazy, I used piccrew)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
126K 3.9K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...
1.5K 94 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
15.1K 777 13
Various! X Male! Reader. Smut Included. WARNING!! VERY SLOW UPDATES!!