With You | Jimin FanFic

By SashaCadell

When Park Jimin struggles to produce his solo album he reaches out to an American lyricist to help him. But J... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Christmas Love - Epilogue
With You - Epilogue 2
Fan Art

Eleven.

2.6K 116 14
By SashaCadell

"So, you're going to tell me everything now, right?"

Emmie and Auden were sitting at a coffee shop in downtown LA. She'd gotten permission to do lunch with Emmie for the first time since leaving and her friend hadn't wasted any time asking her the details.

"I don't know what there is to tell. We made one song, and that's all that's happened."

Emmie glared at her. "I can tell something is up, spill."

Auden hated that her friend could see right through her. It was the the only problem having been best friends for so long. Hiding things from each other was pretty much impossible.

"Okay. . ." Auden could see Emmie trying very hard to stay still in her seat. She could feel that Emmie's fangirl side was on the verge of being set free. She hoped she'd be able to contain herself, especially out here in public.

"He's making me write all the songs myself," Auden finally confessed.

"What?" Emmie's eyes bulged. "What do you mean all by yourself?"

"He basically demanded I do it for him and is forcing me to lie that he's helping when he's not."

Emmie looks to be processing for a moment, and Auden can almost picture a little rainbow pinwheel over her head.

"That doesn't sound like Jimin."

"Well, you only know the guy from watching him on TV," Auden said, taking a bite of her turkey sandwich.

"Excuse me, but I've been following BTS since they debuted. I've watched every live stream and behind the scenes DVD you can think of. I think I know them all pretty well." Emmie defended herself and Auden looked at her with her mouth slightly agape. Emmie was an even bigger super fan than she realized. "I know enough to know that Jimin can be sassy but it doesn't seem like him to make you write all the songs yourself."

"He's obviously going through something," Auden said, still trying to figure out herself what had happened to the idol.

"They keep their private lives very private. Something must've happened that they've been keeping hidden from their fans," Emmie's gaze turned thoughtful as she seemed to wrack her brain for the cause.

"Well, if you don't have a clue what's up, I most definitely do not." Auden said exasperated. "I mean I watch videos of him and he's this bright and bubbly personality, but in person he's salty and slightly arrogant."

"Wait, you watched videos of them?"

Auden blushed, not realizing the words had left her mouth so easily. "For research. I'm writing his songs after all. I thought it would be good to know more about him."

"Careful Auden, you're starting to seem like a fan girl."

"I'm not turning into a fan girl," Auden quickly argued, not wanting her name to ever be associated with the term.

Emmie's eyes sparkled with amusement. "Jimin is known for having a lot of different sides to himself."

"Well, he's giving me whiplash," Auden said, and she sighed.

"You're so lucky. I literally can't believe we're talking about Park Jimin right now," Emmie looked like she might swoon. "You don't even know how jealous I am."

"Don't be jealous, it's a lot of pressure." Auden said, swirling sugar into her hot black coffee now and taking a long gulp.

"You can do this Auden. If anyone can write songs for Park Jimin, it's you." Emmie said, reaching over to squeeze her hand from across the table.

But despite Emmie's vote of confidence she was feeling extremely nervous the past couple of day. She would need to make another song soon for Jimin, and she had gotten lucky that Bang Si-hyuk liked the first one so much. She only hoped she could continue to write songs that sounded like Jimin and also made Bang Si-hyuk believe in magic.

***

That evening Auden was writing in her music room. Her fingers danced across the keys, as she hummed a melody, searching for words that could possibly connect. She closed her eyes, trying to relax her mind and allow the lyrics to flow through her.

She was in the middle of her meditative writing ritual when she heard her front door open.

Auden's fingers froze on the keys. Panic cooling her body as Icy fear poured through her veins.

Was someone breaking into her house? Where were the guards?

She heard movement and shuffling from the living room, and with a pounding heart, she stood from the piano bench and slowly inched towards the door.

A mumbling voice was heard and then one of her bar stools squeaked on the floor. Auden grabbed an electric guitar off the wall, thinking she could defiantly knock someone out with it, and started towards the noise.

She tiptoed towards the living room to the source of the rustling and as she got closer spotted the shadow of an individual. It was dark in her living rom, so she couldn't make out the face.

In a quick movement she flipped on the light switch and lifted the guitar over her head to attack whoever had just broke into her paramount at the late hour of eleven o'clock.

She froze, guitar mid swing when she spotted Jimin moving around her living room.

He was obviously drunk. He could barely walk straight as he ran into her coffee table and let out a cry of pain.

"Ow," he pouted, then he limped around the corner of her glass coffee table and proceeded to fall onto her couch.

"Jimin, what are you doing here? How did you get into my apartment?" Auden asked, shocked to see the Kpop artist in such a state.

"Hmmm, Auden. Could you get me some ramen? I'm hungry," he pouted, throwing an arm over his eyes as if to block out the bright light coming from her chandelier.

"You want me to make you Ramen?" Auden asked in disbelief. She walked over to the back of the couch and leaned over to see Jimin's sprawled out form on her leather cushions.

He wore dark black jeans and a t -shirt, and he smelled like alcohol. The position he was in made the hem come up a little revealing some of his flat, toned abdomen. His silvery hair was sprawled out on her decorative pillow, and his plump lips were set into a serious pout still. She'd never noticed just how beautiful his lips were until that moment. So full, and pink.

He was so. . . pretty.

Auden inwardly smacked herself. Pull it together, she thought.

"Jimin you need to go to your apartment and sleep this off. I don't know how you got in here, but you need to leave."

"I'm just so scared, Auden. Please make me some Ramen?" He pulled his hand away and looked up at her, dark brown eyes wide. The pleading look in his round eyes mixed with the pout on his face surely had to be illegal in some countries.

"What are you scared of?" she asked him, realizing suddenly that the comment was quite odd, even for a someone who was wasted.

"Ramen. . ." he mumbled cutely and Auden sighed.

"Fine, I'll make you some Ramen. But after you need to go back to your place."

He smiled at her, his eyes glassy. "Gamsahabnida," he thanked her as she went into her kitchen and grabbed a packet out of the pantry.

Auden shakily started to make him some Ramen, turning around to check that he was indeed drunk and on her couch still and that she wasn't dreaming.

"I was in the middle of writing a song for you, you know. Your interruption is definitely not helping me get it done."

He mumbled something incoherent and Auden sighed.

She finished with the Ramen a couple minutes later, and walked the steaming cup of noodles over to him setting it on the coffee table.

"Here's your ramen, now you better remember this when—" she stopped mid sentence when she turned around. Jimin's eyes were closed and he was snoring softly.

Auden sighed. His pout was still in place, his cheek squished cutely into the couch cushions. He looked very much like an angel while he was sleeping.

Auden grabbed a throw blanket from off the back of her sofa and threw it over him so he wouldn't get cold. She took the ramen and put it in the fridge then filled a cup with water and grabbed a couple of headache pills.

She set the water and pain relievers out next to him.

It's just one night, Auden told herself.

She returned to her music room to write, but found her mind was too frazzled to think up any lyrics with Jimin sleeping on her couch in the other room.

One thing kept running through her mind. What he'd said before he'd fallen asleep.

I'm scared, he'd said.

The words had effected Auden more than she thought possible.

Auden whispered the words aloud, allowing them to echo off the dark walls of the music room. "What are you scared of?"

A\N:

I would take Jimin drunk into my apartment any day of the week lol.

Hope you're all liking the story!

~Sasha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
50K 1.9K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
77 28 8
A Valentine's day 💌 and White day 🤍themed BTS Park Jimin fanfiction Jimin meets a girl who has been crushing on him since forever. Every Valentin...
193K 9.1K 36
Jeon Jungkook The biggest Mafia in the world, no one stand a chance when he is around...the most fearful, heartless, known for his stone cold behavi...