Kuch Dastan 2

By Anikachakraborty

after the huge success of Kuch Dastan.... i am really very excited to start the 2nd part of the book.... kuc... More

start.....
Jannat
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
note
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
epilogue
Gahrai...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
sidharth....
plzzz
please read
chapter 10
plzz read
DEWANGI..
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
note
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Epilogue
Mohabbat
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
epilogue
need help plzzz
thanks
plzz read
Darmiya
chapter 1
chapter 2
plzzz read
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
note
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Epilogue
Shiddat-Eh-Ishq
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Epilogue
important update
Jasbaat
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
update
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
note
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Epilogue
note
New Chapter
NAAZ-E-ALI
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
epilogue

chapter 7

3.5K 522 59
By Anikachakraborty

It's been one month of that incident.....

Bijoy ji is now totally allright....
Shehnaaz takes immense care of her father....

And now doctors have told then that bijoy ji is totally fine now....

In this one month shehnaaz was very busy in taking care of her father maintaining her studies with that she also does all her duties as a daughter in law....
Janvi ji and akash ji was a lot supportive towards her....
And tanvi was always beside her....
But shehnaaz doesn't get time to interect with  sidharth whenever shd was at home sidharth used to be at office and at night she used to stay with her father to take care of her....

On the other hand sidharth was craving to see her to talk to her after that night when he saw her vulnerable side something changed in his heart....
He just want to saw her infront of him....
He want to protect her... and cherish her all his life...
He don't know what he feels, but he know that he want her in his life now,

Today is a big day for all of them....
Today The date of Tanvi's marriage was fixed with the person whom she love...
Rishab....
Her college classmate...
They both were in relationship for long...
And after sidharth's marriage they have decided to get married...
But because of all this they didn't get the chance to talk about it... but finally today the date of their marriage fixed which is 1 weeks later...

Everyone is sitting on the hall of khanna house while discussing about the functions and all....
When janvi ji said....
J- kal Tanvi Rishab aor shehnaaz sidharth charo jakar saee functions ke hisab se kapde designer ko bol kar ana aor jo jaruri shoppings hai vo sab kar lena hamare pass vaise hi waqt kam hai....
Tanvi and shehnaaz look excited while sidharth who was sitting there is looking at shehnaaz and when she smiles it makes him also smile....

After dinner shehnaaz was talking to tanvi in her room....
About what they will buy and discussing about the marriage....
While on the other hand sidharth was working on laptop sitting on the bed of his room....
But he was again and again looking at the watch waiting for her to come in the room....

He so want to talk to her....

He unable to concentrate on his work shut down his laptop and starts walking on the room...
Again and again looking at the door hoping she will enter soon....
After walking for some tiem he sat down on the couch while putting his feet over the table infront of the couch while shaking his leg and fingers.....
His mimd and heart is only waiting for the person to come.....

It was almost 12 at night when the door of his room got open..... and he saw her entering into the room slowly....
And she then lock the door the door without making any sound.....
Sh-kaha thi tum itni dar kayu lag gayi..... ?
Hearing him she just jump on her place and looks at him being shocked....
S- aap soye nahi mujhe laga so gaye....
She said making a pout....
He just keep looking at her adorable face....
S- are vo main to bas tani di sath kal ke liya planing kar rahi thi... kayu aapko kuch kam tha.....
She asked while taking out her night wear from the closet.....
Sh- vo.....vo..... mujhe vanue decore k liya tumhari help cahiye thi....
Not able to form  any reason he said this......
Shehnaaz eyes light up as she loves doing preparation and decore is her favourite part of all the preparation....
S- aap 5 minute wait karo main abhi ati hu.... saying she run inside the washroom while he chuckle seeing her excitement.....

As shehnaaz comes out she saw him sitting on the bed while opening his laptop....
Till now he didn't have the plans of selecting the decore himself but seeing her excitement he can't stop himself from doing this.....

As he saw her he said....
Sh- idhar ao aor help karo select karne main...
He said pointing the place beside him on the bed....
She sit beside him on the bed...
While he give her his laptop to saw the designs....
She starts watching the designs and telling him about all those things but his concentration was fully over her....
His eyes have a shine while looking at him and face have a small smile....

While talking she looks at her....
And find him already looking at her with eyes full of emotion.....
Her cheeks turn into deep shead of red looking at him....

Both of their eyes were showing lot of emotions.....
For each other....
Shehnaaz knew what she feels for him is love it is just that sidharth didn't knew what he feels for her....

Wind is coming from the window making shehnaaz's open hair blow with the air....

Sidharth's hand unconsiously move towards her face and remove the hair that was coming infront of her face and disturbing his view....

As soon as his fingures come incontect with her skin she come back from her land and immediately gets down from the bed making him come into his sense....
She without looking at him said....
S- vo decore ka main kal tani di ke sath discuss karke aapko bata dungi abhi bahut raat ho gaye hai good night....
She hurriedly said this and was about to go towards the couch when he hold her wrist stoping her....
She feeling his hold on her wrist stop in her place...
When he also come down from the bed and said going a little close to her while her back is facing his front....
Sh- kaha ja rahi ho...?
He aske in a soft tone....
S- nind ah rahi hai sone hi jayungi aor kaha jaungi....
Said pointing towards the couch...
Sh- ye jo bed hai yaha do log aram se so sakte hai you can sleep here also.....
He said hoping her to say yes.....
She turn and looks up into his eyes....
S- main yaha kayu.... aor kaise..... we didn't share any relationship right aapne hi kaha tha that you will never take me as your wife to phir....
She said looking directly into his eyes.....
With her words...
He just pulled her to himself while she band on his chest and he hold her tightly by her waist.....
While her hands were over his chest with his sudden act her eyes winded....
And she look at him with shocked expression...
While he smirk looking at his shocked expression.....
Sh- yeah i know main gusse main tha uss waqt aor kaya karta main tum hi bolo ek raat main mari zindagi ka itna bada faisla badal gaya kaya mera react karna jayaz nahi tha...
With his words she kept looking at him....
Sh- par ab main sach main cahta hu iss rishtay ko ek mauka dena i want you to be a part of my life.... plzzz....
He said softly looking deep into her.....
Her heart is beating more faster....
She have waited so long for this day....
The person who she loved all her life also wants her to be a part of his life....
She never hoped to be loved by the person for whom she had a feeling she always happy with her one sided love....
But she never want that person to hate her and when he said that he hate her it broke her heart into pieces and now when he said that he want her to be a part of his love it is making her so dam emotional....
Not able to control tears make there way through her eyes falling out .......

When sidharth notice her tears he said...
Sh- are are.... ro kayu rahi ho.... saying this he wipe her tears gently....
His voice is full of concern....
S- i never wanted to hurt you seriously agar mujhe pata hota that you don't want to marry me main kabhi han nahi kahti i don't want to that maa and dad feel ashamed infront of everyone isiliya maine.....
Before she could speak he put his fingure on her lips making her shut....
Sh- i never hated you it's just situation aisi thi ki mujha samaj nahi aya ki main kaya karu aor tumhare jaisi payari si ladki se kaun bhala hate karega...
He said with so much love....
When she look at him with innocence filled in her eyes....
S- you really didn't hate me....?
She asked with so much innocence....
He smile looking at him while nodding in no...
She also smile looking at him....

Both didn't notice that they were still in that same position he holding her by her waist and she keeping her palms over his chest while looking up into his eyes and he looking down at her eyes....

He then lift her a little holding her by waist while she giggle looking at how easily her hulk husband lifted her pitty figure....
He gets on the bed and make her sleep while keeping her head over his chest and he slept while holding her tightly close to himself....
And she snuggle more into his warmth.....

They both were going mpre close to each other with passing time....
One is already fallen in love with the other and one is gradually going on the depth of the passionate Mohabbat... without even knowing....

And here starts the new begining of another love story.....

(How is this)

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
ANIKA.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 33.7K 107
Contains short stories....peep in... ❤💕 Cover by @narmsinghani❤
273K 24.9K 74
Sidharth Shukla:- He is the youngest in his family. He has mother "Rita Shukla" and 2 sisters "Neetu" and "preeti" who are married and his father pas...
142K 9.5K 32
Muskaraney ka fun tho baadh ka hai Pehley saath ka intekhaab karo -Bakul Dev - A childhood alliance, a childhood crush and a close knit family...al...
488K 68.8K 142
after the huge success of Kuch Dastan.... i am really very excited to start the 2nd part of the book.... kuch Dastan 2.... this book will also cont...