chapter 9

It's been one week....

Shehnaaz is not talking to him...
It is like the spark of their relationship just got lost somewhere....
Sidharth is being the person who didn't knew how to pacify anyone because he never had to do anything and when it comes to her...
She never gets angry on him and whenever she gets a little angry his one call was enough for her to forget everything and come to him...

But this time its been one week that she didn't speak to him even a word....
She always come to office and does her work perfectly...
And in office she only talks to him when it is nessasery and as they were interns only so they didn't need to come infront of him much...
But her spark is lost somewhere she needed him but she can't go to him coz he is not realizing what he have done and he didn't even try to make her understand...
He is like this...
He loves her very much but never think of her point of view...
She is the one who always goes to him first but this time she want him to come...
Her heart is bleeding coz of the distance...
This is the first time in their lives they have stayed without talking to each other that for so long....

On the other hand sidharth....
His don't know what to do...
He is restless he is hurt he is angry...
He want her back to him..  
He want her to stay in his arms... 
He want her smiling face back....
But he don't know what to do...
He don't know what he have done....
He is hurt how can she just stay away from him that too for so long....
How can she be able to stay without talking to him....
Is she forgeting him....
His nights have become sleepless....
His days have become dull....
He want want only one person...
That is his Misty....
Every night he takes out his frustration in gym... 
He can't stay like this....

Today they were in office....
Moksh have again joined office...
While she didn't talk to him that much...
Moksh also respects her so he also stays a little away from him.....

But he is watching how far they have gone shehnaaz has lost that spark... she is looking dull...
And he know the reason behind this...
Nitya is also not that happy coz she also know that nothing is allright....
He don't know that after that night also they have faught....

He can't see that person lossing her smile which always makes him smile....
He know that he can't get her and love is not always getting the person you love... 
He know how much she loved sidharth...
And he want to make everything perfect.....

He after taking deep breath....
He goes to the lift....
He know what he is doing and also know the risk of it....
He is scared but his wanting for her happiness is more then this fear....
He press the botton of 7th floor which is prohibated for anyone....
He know he can also lose this internship but he took the risk.....

As the lift door open...
He enters the area of lion....
His heart is beating more faster....

He knock the cabin door and he heard a rude  voice of come in....
He with a slow steps enters...

And as sidharth look at the person standing at the door his face colour changed....
His eyes become red and with greeting teeth he speak....
Sh- how dear you come in this floor...?
With his voice moksh shivers but he compose his hearth and said...
M- sir i just want to talk you plzz give me some moments....
He pleads....
Sh- just leave from here also i will again lose my control and just go from here and never ever show me your face go....
He roared....
But this time Moksh will not fear coz the reason he had come is more important then anything else....
M-sir main chala jayunga but plzz hear me for once it's about shehnaaz sir plzz....
Hearing shehnaaz's name from his mouth his anger raise more...
Sh- don't you dare to take her name from your mouth... and now you will talk to me about her han kaun ho uske tum... han kaun hu...
He again said loudly with each passing second his anger is raising more and more...

M- sir plzz only for once main kuch batana cahta hu plzz....
He starts pleading to him....
While sidharth just banged his hand on the table and sat on his chair and said...
Sh-speak....

Moksh smile a little and starts speaking....
M- sir i am sorry for everything i did that night i was not awear of yours relation i was not even awear that you know her.... coz you both didn't even talk to each other.... agar mujha thoda sa bhi pata hota to main kabhi vo sab mahi kahta aor shehnaaz usse to mera feeling ke bare main pata bhi nahi tha....
Sidharth kept looking at him while he was speaking....
M- sir usdin ke bad vo hospital bhi ayi mujhe ye batane ki vo apse kitna payer karti hai k vo kabhi apke bina apni zindagi soch bhi nahi sakti uske liya aap uski zindagi ho... mujhe pata nahi aap logo ke bicha kaya huwa hai par mujhe ye pata hai ki ye mudda mari wajah se start huwa hai... main ye office chor kar bhi chala jayunga par plzz aap log apna rishta mat kharab karo...
All this while sidharth kept looking at him...
Till now he pefectly knows that Moksh is a nice guy with kind heart....
He is guilty looking how coz of him moksh was hospitalized....
M-sir... sh.... i mean vo khud tuti huwi hai uske cehre se vo masumiya kahi chali gayi jo shirf aap wapas la sakte ho main bas yahi kahna cahta tha ki vo apse payer karti hai bahut jayada uske payer par plzz sawal mat uthao....

He look at sidharth who is already looking at him...
M-bas sor itna hi kahna tha main chalta hu...
And sorry for everything....
Saying he starts leaving when sidharth stops him...
Sh- wait....
Moksh turns and look at him...
Sh- vo... vo... Misty kaha hai....
He gets confused with the name...
While looking at his face sidharth knows what he is thinking...
Sh-shehnaaz kaha hai...
M- nicha cabin main...
Sh- acha... aor suno tumhe ye office chorne ki jarurat nahi i don't want to lose my best employees...
Moksh just look at him with wide eyes...
Sidharth smile a little looking at him but immediately covers that smile with a stern look...
Sh- par you have to stay away from my shehnaaz... undedstand.... i love her so damm much that if you again tries to do something this time i'll make sure doctor can't able to discharge you before one month....
Moksh glup down his words and while nodding he just immediately left from there...

Sidharth sat on his chair....
While her words his words and moksh's words were ringing in his mind....
He is cursing himself for saying everything...

He remebers what he have said to her in anger...
He always messed up things coz of his anger....
He curse himself more remembering her crying face... 
Those painfull eyes were again and again coming infront of him...
Only with the though of how much her heart would feel the pain of his each words were making his breath stuck....
He was lost in his thoughts when his eyes land on the picture of his Misty which he have in the wallpaper of his phone... at his smiling Misty....
He know he have to make her smile again and he also know that only he can do this....

On the other hand...
Shehnaaz is sitting on the windown side sofa of her cabin....
Looking out....
While lost in her thoughts....
She really want her happiness back...
She want him back....
She so much in live with him that everymoment without him is getting hard...
She want her safe zone again....
Winds were blowing making her long hairs blowing in the air while she looks at the ring of their engagement....
Those memories of her happy days with him come infront of her eyes....
A lone tear escape from her eyes....
She wipe it immediately not wanting anyone to see this....
Taking a deep breath she gets up from her place and turns around to again get back to her work....

But as she turns around she froze at her place.....

He was standing infront of her....
With a longingness in his eyes....
She look at him...
Her eyes were reflecting all the pain but this time the love for him is more in her eyes...

Looking at him her eyes welled up while he is standing their with a face showing so many emotions......

They both were looking at each other....
With so many emotion.....

What will happen now....?

Thudd
Thats all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें