chapter 13

Shehnaaz follow sidharth... 
She saw him standing at tge balcony of his room..... .she goes and hug him from back rapping her tiny arms around his chest...
Sidharth know she is here with him...
He keep his palms over hers....

His mind and heart is having a different war..
But only she can give him peace...
His peace....

S- kaya huwa hai sidharth... Maine thodi kahi bahar ja rahi hu yahi to hu bas ab se office nahi ayungi... Ham to waise bhi milenga hi na... Har weekend...
He trun and ask...
Sh- shirf weekend main...
Sana chuckle...
S- acha baba aap jab kahoge tab milungi thik hai....
Sidharth without replying just hug her tightly,
She smile and reciprocate the hug...
Even she is feeling low she is used to of his presence but now those things is effecting her...
If he really doesn't have any feeling for her...
If he have any feeling then now he himself will say and if not then her absence will doesn't matter to him and if it happen then making distance from him will be easy for her...
But only her heart know how much difficult for her it is...

S- acha abhi main chali hu bhai intazar kar rahe honge....
Sh- thodi dar ruk jao...
S- sidharth phir jayada dar ho jayega to cab bhi nahi milegi na....
Sh- cab se kayu jaogi tum main nahi hu kaya,
Asked being irritated with her different talks 
S- sidharth aap aaj mujha drop kar doge hamesha to nahi kar sakoge na hamesha kaya aap mere sath rahoge aapki bhi to life hai aor aapne hi to kaha tha ki aapko apni life main kisiko shamil nahi karna cahte to kab taq maine aapke upar dependent rahungi sidharth chill i can manage..  
She said with a smile....  .but her words makes his heartbeat stops....
What she is talking about.. 
Is she doesn't need him anymore..?
But he need her beside him...
Why she is talking like this...
His mind is occupied with many thoughts...
Sh- bas bahut bekar bol liya abhi chup chap mare sath chalogi... Aor koyi manage karne ki jarurat nahi hai main hu aor hamesha tumhare sath hi rahunga tumha cahe manjur ho ya na ho...
Saying he hold her hand and goes out of room....

He drops her to her home.....

In night sleep was far away from him...
His mind is occupied with a lot of thoughts... He is lost in his thoughts confusion fear...
What will happen next...

Today was the first day of her clg....
Shehnaaz is getting ready for her clg...
As she comes down....
She get shock....
Sidharth is sitting on the hall....
S- sidharth aap yaha....
Sh- han i'll drop you aaj pahla din hai main drop karunga aor pick up bhi karunga...
He said with finality in his tone...
S- par sidharth aapko office...
She was about to say more but he said...
Sh- koyi bahana nahi... Nashta karo aor chalo...
His dominating tone which she nodded with a pout....

After doing breakfast she leave for clg with him....
S- sidharth main khud chali jati aap bhi na...
Sh- kayu main drop karunga to problem hai...
S- nahi sidharth par office...
Sh- if you forget i am the boss aor main tumhe drop karke office hi jayunga....
S- thik hai....

He drop her to clg with giving lots of instructions....

In office....
He can't focus on work....
He is only thinking about her....
Her words were ringing on his ears...
He is not understanding why she is behaving different...
Her indifferent behaviour is hurting him... He want her to be same with him... 
But he is not understanding that she also need assurance in her life...
She can't always be someone's healing power she also need the same efforts from him also.... 

He can't work properly whole day....
And as soon as the clock show the of her clg to get over he rushed towards her clg only to get his peace.....
He reached outside her clg 1 hour before her class to get  over....

As she come out....
Her eyes land on his car....
She smile a bit....
And bid bye to her new friends....
Goes towards the car as soon as he saw her he comes out and hug her tightly....
She become shocked as everyone is watching them....
S- sidharth sab dak rahe hai....
She whisper....
Sh- so what dakne do....
He said normally....
S- sidharth plzz....
With her plead he left her with a irritated face....
Sh- yaar you know na ke main tumhe dakne ke liya kitna intazar kar raha tha and you didn't even hug me properly.....
He complained....
S- sidharth par yaha sab dak rahe haina vo log kaya sochenga....
Sh- to dakhne do they also should know that you are mine....
S- i am your what...?
Her questioned shocked him.... He only look at her....
Sana smile painfully....
S- sidharth still don't have the answer sidharth... Apke pass jawab tab bhi nahi tha aaj bhi nahi hai.... Main aapki kaya hu sidharth friend but friend ke liya koyi aise nahi sochta nahi aap mujse payer karte ho then what am i to you....
Her words make him shocked... 
He don't have answer....
He is numb....
Sana close her eyes take a deep breath and said....
S- choriye sidharth lets go mujha dar ho rahi hai phir aapko bhi office jana hoga....
Saying she sat on the car....
While he was just watching her....

The car drive was silent....
She know she had to take a step... Coz they can't be like this..  They have to go on a conclusion....

When they reach at her home... .he stop the car....
S- sidharth mujse kuch kahne hai...
Sh- hmm....
S- sidharth maine apse pahle bhi bola hai that i love you and i still do... But now mujha abhi ek dar lag raha hai... I don't want ke kisi din aap ke life koyi aor ah jaye and i get effected by this coz i had hopes that may be you love me... But mujha lagta hai that you don't isiliya hame shirf dost ki tarah hi rahna cahiye... Main ye one sided relation se thak chuki hu har gayi main... Nahi kar sakti aor... Ab ye sab mujha effect kar raha hai buri tarah maine nahi chati ki main aapse ye sunu ke you don't love me... Mujse bardas nahi hoga isiliya we should just be a normal baat karenga milenga but normal friends ki tarah usse jayada nahi... 
She speaks out while tears fall down from her eyes she immediately wiped her tears and faked a smile but sidharth saw that...
He was just numb his heart is aching...
He don't want her to go he want her he need her but......

She hug him and comes out of car and starts going towards her home while tears were falling from her eyes....
He is watching her going far from him with the hope that she will turn and will come to him....
But this time things were more different....
His heart is crying....
Her heart is crying.....

What will happen next....? 

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....