chapter 4

In a second of time two lives were chabged....

One is shocked other in numb....

Ruksha looks at Ahmed and nodded positively while Ahmed smile and said...

A- hame koyi aitraz nahi hai abbu hamne to kushi hogi agar sana jaisi ladki hamare beta ki dulhan banegi....
His voice had deep admiration for shehnaaz...

While she is silent....
She don't know what she should say....
She can't go against those person who had brought up from childhood who are always her support system....
And neither she have anyone in her heart...
She know that her Allah had made someone specially for her whom she will love....
But the thought of being wife of Sidharth Ahmed Siddique itself is scary....
The person whon she didn't even talk more then just salam will be her Sohar her Husband is making her scared....

While on the other hand..
Hearing his ammi abbu's concent....
He becomes more shocked....
How can they think of this....
Sh- main ye Nikkha nahi karunga Dadajaan....
Shehnaaz aor main bahut alag hai... hamari zindagi bahut alag hai... aor sabse badi baat vo mujse bahut choti hai aap log kaise....
He speaks with Frustration.....

While shehnaaz is just standing their bowing her head down.....
She don't know what will happen....

When dadajaan speaks....
Dj- sidharth isse hamari khawahis samjho ye hukum... parisse manna to tumhe hoga hi....
His voice is full of dominance....

Sidharth eyes were red duo to frustration...
Dadajaan's words aaded more fuel on it.....

Without getting any option he said....

Sh- thik hai main ye Nikkha karunga... par bas aapki liya dadajaan... apki baat maine kabhi nahi tali isiliya aaj bhi nahi talunga... par ek baat yaad rakhe iss nikha ke liya mari bas rajamandi hai par kushi bilkul bhi nahi....

Sidharth saying this left from there....
While shehnaaz kept looking towards him....
Her mind is only on his words....
Which clearly shows that he don't want to do this Nikha....
Tears fall down from her eyes....
Will she always be a person who have no one to be called as her....?

Ruksha looks at shehnaaz who just went to her room being exsusted....
She looks at dadajaan and said...
R- abbujaan kaya ye sahi hai... sidharth iss nikha se kush nahi hai to vo sana ko kaise kush rakhega... kahi ham galati....
Before she coukd say dadajaan interrupt...
D- beta sidharth hamari tarah hai.... ye jo sidharth ne bola hai ye gusse main bola hai aor jab hamari shehnaaz inke zindagi main apni masumiyat ko gholegi tab ye gusse ki divar pighal hi jayegi....
He said with a smile....
While Ruksha also smile praying to God for the happiness of her children...

That day sidharth didn't come out of his room...
He was not in a state to face anyone....
He is not in the state to accept this marriage....
It is very hard for her to accept all this...

He never thought about marriage and having family....
He like the way his life is he is habitual of this life with no once interruption....
He is not ready to make anyone a part of his life.....
He is not able to think about it more.....

While on the other hand....
Shehnaaz was also in her room....
She don't know what is gonna happen after this....
Will he gonna every accept her as his wife...
For her she have always think of a marriage life which would be full of happiness with a family....
But may be her dream is not gonna come true...
She have decided to accept all the things that Allah have written for her...
She will give this marriage a chance she will try her best to make this relation work....

Iqbal Siddique called the kaji sahad and decided to do the Nikkha tomorrow itself....

As he didn't want to make this late...