chapter 3

Both the two cars......

Enter inside the area of Siddique Haveli in a spead and all the members come out of the car.... 
Dadajaan Iqbal Siddique without saying any word just enter inside the haveli....
Followed by an angry Ahmed and Ferooz with their begum.....

At last saad enter inside holding shehnaaz's hand....
She is really precious for him and when his sister is crying he always is the support system for her.....

Sadiq after parking the car enter inside the haveli....

Dadajaan with saying anything just look at shehnaaz and coming near her patting her head....
Dj- sana aap roye nahi aap iss ghar ka hissa tha hai aor hamesha rahenga aor ye baat main sabko jaldi samjha dunga.....
Saying he directly went to his room....
His voice has range....
After all he is the lion of the Siddique khandan..  
Shar bura jaroor huwa hai par kamjor nahi...
He is the Iqbal Siddique....
And is he have said something that will definately have a deep meaning....

Everyone got confused with the words as they were not understanding what he is gonna do....

But shehnaaz is not in a state to understand any meaning of dadajaan's words....
She have just become more silent her eyes doesn't have any tear left.....

The only thought that if today her parents were here she would not have to hear all this....

Theyw ere about to go to there rooms when a voice make them stop....

What happen to her....?

The voice is of sidharth....

Rukasha looks at her son and said....
R- vo....
She told him eberything.....

While shehnaaz just left from there is her room as she doesn't have more strength to stand or talk....

While he become shocked like hell how can someone be so cruel to a girl who is just 18 year.....

Dam she is just 18 let her live peacefully.....

Sh- ammi mujhe unsab ke details cahiye main bhi dakhu kiski istni himmat siddique khandan ki ladki par ungli uthay.....

He said with so much anger in his voice....

Ruksha looks at her son and said...
R-beta aisa nahi hota hai.... sana ko ham sab apni jaan se jayada payer karte hai vo bacchi hai iss ghar ki 5 saal ki thi jab abbu jaan ki ungli pakar ke iss ghar main apne kadam rakhi thi usne... par agar ham unse dusmani kar lenga to vo sana ka hi naam kharab karenga.   Aor main nahi cahti ki mari bacchi ko taklif ho.. .
She said with tears in her eyes.....
She is like a mother to sana... she can't be able to see her in pain... the pain she is facing now Ruksha doesn't want her to go through it again.....

R- sab log apne apne kamro main jao iss bare main aap jo bhi bolenge abbu jaan bolenge....
She said strictly....
When everyone follow her orderandwent to there rooms....
Sidharth is still not able to control his anger...
He so want to just go and punch their mouth who have bad mouthed for her....

Her broken face come infront of him....
The noor which was present in her face is not there now....

Shehnaaz was just sitting on her preyer mat...
As she is not finding peace....
Her heart is feeling pain....
She is praying to allah to give her peace...
She wanted to be happy why can't people let her be happy.....

S- yeh Allam reham kar... mujhe sukoon farma... iss dill ko sukoon da de mare maula...

After reading the namaz....
She sat on her bed....
And takes out a picture from teh drawer...
Where a man and a women is holding a baby girl in their arms...
It was her family picture...
Her ammi abbu and that baby was she...

She doesn't remeber them clearly but she knew that they loved her very much....
She wished if she would have got a little more time with her ammi abbu she would have created more memories....

With the thought a tear fall from the corner of her eyes...
As she lay down on the bed holding the picture near her heart....

Unknown to what the next morning hold for her....

Next mornin....
Shehnaaz does the Namaz and then was getting ready for the day....
The whole night she is not able to sleep...
Her mood is sore....

She was combing her hair when there is a knock on her door....
She thought it was Nadiya khala...

But as she open the door....
There stands another servent who infrom her that dadajaan had called everyone is the hall immediately......

She is not understanding what now gonna happen.....

As shehnaaz comes down wearing a simple salwar with the dupatta over her head she saw everyone including sidharth present there....

She wished everyone and sat in the middle of Ruksha and Fatima on the couch....

Dadajaan after looking at shehnaaz who is also looking at him said....
Dj- aaj ham kuch jaruri baat karna cahte hai...
Taking a deep breath he starts...
Dj- hamne kal jo bhi huwa iske bare main socha aor un logo ne jo bola iss bare main bhi...

With his words shehnaaz's heart started to beat more faster....
He continues....
Dj- ham iss natize par pohche hai ki age se koyi hamari sana ya hamare khandan par koyi ungli jah utha pay isiliya ham cahte hai ki sana hamare khandan ki bahu ban jaye....
Isse koyi bhi age se ye nah kah paye ki vo iss ghar ka hissa nahi hai....
His words were like a very big shock for everyone...
What he mean by it....
Shehnaaz is totally numb with his words....

Ruksha and Fatima don't know what they should speak....

When dadajaan continues....
Dj-ham chahte hai ki Shehnaaz ka Nikkha Sidharth ke sath ho jaye.....

With those words....
Sidharth's head snapped towards dadajaan....

He is shocked....
He is just not in a state to digest this.....
How can he marry a girl who is just 18 year and he himself is much older then her.....

Many question raises in his mind....

While shehnaaz was numb with those words....
What is gonna happen in her life she don't have any idea... .

Ruksha and Ahmed was shocked as hell....

Sidharth was their first child....

They never thought his marriage like this....

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें