chapter 7

Today is the most worst day of our lives....
This day i can never forget infact any sidnaazian or sidheart will never forget...
The day when our all hopes our all dreams shattered...
Our shining start become the start for forever...
Mare hamesh bhagwan se ye sawal hoga
Kaya thodi buri nazar  itne sare achi payer aor prey se jayada asar karta hai...
Sidharth ke liya prey karne wale to lakhon log hai to phir kuch logo ke bure najar asar kaise huwa....
Hamara sapna unhe sath dakne ka kush dakne ka tha... itne logo ka sapna bhagwan ne kaise tod diya....
I missed him very much infact ham sab miss karte hai hamare star ko...
Kas hamara sidharth wapas ah jata kas.... ye sab kabhi huwa hi nah hota....

I know time never stop for anyone aor waqt chalta jayega.... par mera payer mera sidnaaz ke liye hamesha rahega....

I will tell everyone in future that i have witnessed a pure love a pure relation i have witnessed #sidnaaz

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My sidnaaz.... kas ek bar phir inhe aise hi dak pate...
Waqt se chin kar agar kuch lah sakti to tumhe lati...
Tum nahi ho aaj bhi yakeen nahi hota...
We missed you sid....

All the family members were happy...

Apart from 4....

Mehak is tensed... she knew that her sister doesn't love Rohan infact she know that shehnaaz have only give her concent coz she wants to escape from all these things....

While Samay is not happy with this rishta...
He somewhere know that this is not right...
He know that Rohan is a great guy... but he is not the right person for shehnaaz....
Somewhere he feels that what is all happening is not right....

While shehnaaz is numb... she can't take more stress and pain... she is getting weak both physically and emotionally by each passing day... she have left everything over destiny...

And sidharth....
His heart is feeling pain... he don't want this to happen... he know Rohan is good... he will always keep her happy but he just can't accept the fact that someone else will also have same or maybe more right on her then him...

It was the time for them to go to airport....
Antara ji with her both children were also coming to Mumbai as Rohan have some work there....
And they also want to spend more time with the family and specially shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz was in the room as after wedding Mehak was taken to samay's room...
She is just peaking the last minute things...
When she hear a knock on the door...
S- plzz come....
She said in a low voice....

But after a minute also there is silence no one is speaking....
So she turned and saw sidharth standing there....
His eyes were full of painfull emotions...
As if he is in so much pain....
Not able to look into his eyes she breaks the eye contect and turn her back towards him pretending to be busy in packing....

S- tu yaha kaya kar raha hai main ah rahi thi nah niche....
Sh- kayu main tujse baat karne nahi ah sakta....
He said sounding to be hurt....
S- jaldi bol kaya bolna hai...
Everytime he come infront of her... she feels immense pain in her heart....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें