chapter 15

it was night..... 

shehnaaz was in her room at her house... she is happy she is only thinking about what happen at afternoon... all was like a dream for her... she never imagine that the person whom she have loved from childhood also loves her back.... 

the dream that she have watched all her life, the dream that she knew till now will never be her reality is now a beautiful reality, the reality of her life.... 

she took out a small bag and open it.... 

and takes out the chocolate rapper which once he gave both her and tanvi she had keep this rapper with so much care till now coz this is the only thing that he had given her till now... 

she know that this might be sound childish but for her it was her love which she have... 

she never hoped for her love to be reciprocated as she know that he will never fall for her but who knew what God have in his list and now she is his wife whom he loved, 

she looks at the picture of her and her mother and said... 

s- mumma you're the only person who knew about my feeling i only have your picture with whom i have shared everything and today.. my feeing was reciprocated... i have someone whom i can say is mine.... i wish you were here to see your daughter's happiness..... i am happy mumma i get everything i whised for..... 

a tear drop fall from her eyes, a tear of happiness, a tear of getting the love.... 

she was busy in her talks that she didn't notice that the door of her room was open and the he was heard her speaking...

he didn't know what she was talking about and he even didn't know about the bag...

but as he saw tears falling from her eyes he just went towards her and sat infront of her on the floor taking the support of his knee and take her face between his hands, gently speaking...

sh- what happen Naaz... kaya huwa ro kayu rahi ho...?

asked her while wiping her tears, while she gets shocked seeing him here..

s- aap yeha...? she asked with a shocked expression...

sh- you know that i can't sleep without having you in my arms so i came here to take you with me.... 

he said normally then again his expression changed and said 

sh- ro kayu rahi thi bologi...? 

shehnaaz smile at his concern and standing up at the bed she hold his face in her hands as she will not be able to reach upto his head if she stands on the ground.... 

holding his face she kissed his both eyes both cheeks nose and then at forehead making him smile brightly.... 

s- mari khusi mari mumma ke sath batne ayi thi.... 

she said slowly.... he looks at her and think that he can't even imagine his life without his mom and she is leading a life like this from childhood and he now will never let her be sad over anything..... 

his eyes fall over the bag.... 

sh- waise ye kaya hai.... 

he said pointing at the bag when she said... 

s- kuch nahi hai bas purani yaadien... acha ab chale..... 

saying hshe come down from the bed and starts putting all the things in the bag... when his eyes fall on an envelope but what makes him shocked that was the word written over it... 

"TO MY CRUSH" 

before he could ask her she put all the things back in the bag and keep the bag on her cupboard... 

They both were in their room....
After coming back shehnaaz went to washroom to change into some comfortable cloths....
Sidharth's mind was still on that words which were written in that envelope....
He want to know thoes things belong to whom ....
His mind is confused....
As he saw shehnaaz coming out of the washroom he asked....
Sh- vo saman kiska tha naaz...?
S-mera ghar main mare cupboard main tha to mera hi hoga ofcourse...
She answered casually....
Sidharth don't want to think negative way... but the fear of lossing her or the fear of her loving someone else is making him crazy....

Sh- shehnaaz tumhari dairy kabhi padne nahi diya mujhe kaya likhti ho itna secret....
He asked hoping to get some possitive answer when she said....
S- mai kayu batao mari secret hai ye....
She said smiling...
She didn't even know what her answers were doing to him....
His heart is griping with a strange fear....
S- acha chaliye mujhe nind ah rahi hai....
Sidharth just humed....

Sleep was far away from his eyes....
Many questions were running in his mind....
He don't want to lose her....
Many what ifs were coming in his mind....

He gets up and sat on the bed....
Sh- pata nahi mari kismat main kaya likha hai bahut payer karta hu tumse main naaz nahi khona chata tumhe....
He said looking at the sleeping shehnaaz beside him....

It was morning.....

Sidharth was getting ready for his office while taking out his watch from the drower he saw her dairy there.... .he takes out her dairy and about to open it...

When she enters in the room and saw him opening the dairy....
And she hurriedly take the dairy from his hand....
Which make him shocked and angry....
As many questions were coming in his mind and her this behaviour and secrets making him more confused and angry....
Sh-what the hell....
Before he could speak she said...
S- aise chori chori mari dairy kayu pad rahe ho...
Before she could say more....
He said with anger....
Sh-kayu... kaya likha hai iss dairy main han jo main nahi pad sakta....
Tumhari aise konse raaj hai jo tum mujhse chupa rahi ho ye phir tumare boyfriend ka naam likha hai han aisa kaya hai bolo....
He shout on her and this makes her shocked...
First time she saw his this aggressive behaviour....
Sh-bolo....
Saying he just punch at the wall beside him...
Which makes her flinch....
His eyes were red...
He didn't know what he is doing....
His anger always creat problems for him...
And same happen here also....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
ANIKA....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें