Natasha/ Scarlett x fem reade...

By natashajohansson16

16+ pls don't report May contain smut There's cute stuff as well These are one shots but if people rlly like... More

Natasha- take me home
Y/n Romanoff
Y/n maximoff
A/N
Y/N Y/L/N - scarlett :)
Y/N Johansson
Coping
Runaway
Le chambre rouge- NR
Pregnant- NR
Marry me - Scarlett Johansson
I didnt want you to be alone- NR
Arguments- SJ
Anxiety Attack- SJ
I dont care- SJ
Clean- NR
Reckless- NR
Social status - NR
I hate you- SJ
But your 17 - SJ
Kidnapping - NR
Cuddles - NR
I hate you pt2- SJ
Illness- SJ
Illness pt 2
Jealousy.... - NR
Hair- NR
Hair pt2
Hair pt3
I don't care pt2
Shaking- NR
Adoption- Scarlett
Who? What? When?- Scarlett
Princess- NR
Princess pt2 - NR
Toxic- SJ
Toxic pt2 - SJ
Toxic pt3
Study- NR
A beautiful mind- NR
Replacing me- Scarlett
I bet you think about me - SJ
I bet you think about me pt2 - SJ
Jealous much.... - NR
Replacing me pt2
Its my Last Christmas
And the award goes to.... - SJ
Overwhelmed - NR
Afterglow - SJ
Afterglow pt2
I need a break- SJ
Where did you go? - NR
Where did you go? Pt2- NR
Your never here- NR
Your never here pt 2
Trailer loneliness- SJ
Cold girl - SJ
Cold girl pt2- SJ
Focus - SJ
First day nerves - SJ
I quit- NR
I quit pt2- NR
Getaway car- NR
Getaway car pt2
Getaway car 3
Dorothea pt2 - SJ
Tolerate - NR
Tolerate pt2
Storms - NR
Right here- NR
You're home - NR
Carol- NR
Possessive- SJ
Despair- SJ
I can't be number 1- NR
Incompetent- NR
Count to 3- SJ
Knuckle rubs- NR
I tell myself.... - N.R
Endgame... - S.J
Mirroball- N.R
Why am i even crying?- S.J
Today is over..... - S.J
Silver linings - NR
Silver lingings pt2
Miss independent- N.R
Mad woman- S.J

Dorothea- SJ

2.5K 92 48
By natashajohansson16

Backstory: y/n and Scarlett both grew up in NYC (Manhattan) together. However after high school, y/n ran as fast as she could out of the city and started a new life, one that she wasn't "supposed" to live. They never saw eachother until the night of the met gala.

Scarletts pov- (2001)
Me and y/n are about to finish high school and we are so excited. We both hate this place so much. Our plan is to either ditch prom all together or turn up in suits as a power move. We get our piercings together, confide in eachother about everything. I believe she truly is my soulmate, yes we are both fruity. We have never slept together or anything, neither are we a couple. But we are like best friends who love eachother romantically, it's complicated to explain.

2 weeks later-

Y/n and I both passed our SATS and now prom is today. Her mum is making her go in a dress but I'm going in a suit. Y/n has always been pushed to do pageants and in a weeks time is scheduled to go to a debutant ball. She hates it so much. I've comforted her whilst she cries and wishes there was some other way she could be. Her mum isn't accepting about her sexuality, apparently it's a phase however my mum is more free spirited so she accepts and just moves on. I'm putting on my suit and doing my hair and makeup and I think I look hot.

You- " oh my Scarly you look beautiful."

She comes over and hugs me so tight.

Scarlett- " why aren't you dressed?"
You- " I can't do up my dress without someone so I brought it with me"
Scarlett- " let's get you ready to go"
You- " I hate this dress"

She's sorting herself out in the mirror and I think she looks beautiful.

You: " what?"
Scarlett: " you look breathtaking. Regardless whether you like it or not"
You: " hmmm."
Scarlett: " it's fine baby. Come here"

She cuddles up to me in my arms. We both know it can't be like this forever. I'm getting more call backs for projects and she's getting ready for college. It's hard. This is like our last proper night together before I go to Paris for a little while, by the time I come back she'll be off to college.

Scarlett: " let's go out. Screw prom"
You: " I thought you'd never ask"

So we did. We went out roaming the upper east side. We found 3 parties and got slightly wasted.

Sitting in a quiet corner me and her have a heartfelt moment.

You: " I don't want to leave you."
Scarlett: " and I don't want to leave you either"

We press our foreheads together.
You: " kiss me"

We start to make out and it's not how it felt before. This time it felt like true love with every kiss.
Scarlett: " come back to mine"

And then yanno what happened.

- the next morning-
I awaken and roll over to look at y/n. She's not there. It's just a note.

To my scarly,

I'll never forgive myself for this. I truly believe your the person for me, my soulmate. I wish we could stay like this forever. I left before you woke up because I can't bare the thought of saying goodbye. Because there's a risk that if we say goodbye, I'll never get to say hello again. I love you Scarlett Ingrid Johansson. Always have. Always will. You complete me.

Love
Y/n/n

I immediately burst into tears. She's right, with my career on the rise and her new life in London I just don't think we will be seeing eachother anytime soon.

10 years later- (2011)

I'm looking at the news and I see a familiar face. Y/n. She's made a headline. "New designer y/n y/l/n is set to be pairing up with Anna Wintour at the next MET GALA"

I keep reading. After that night we lost contact. Apparently she went home got her bags and left.

"Y/n y/l/n, originally from the upper east side moved to London at age 18 to begin studying fashion design. With an upper class background y/n left to start a new life and make a name for herself. With elegant classy designs y/n caught the attention of Miss Wintour early last year. Y/n currently has one shop in Paris, a small business which is about to boom after this event. Y/n has interviews throughout the next week where you can learn more about what she's been up to. But with 5 days to go until the Met Gala will she crack under the pressure"

That's my girl.

Hey Dorothea
Do you ever stop and think about me?
When we were younger
Down in the park
Honey, making a lark of the misery
You got shiny friends since you left town
A tiny screen's the only place I see you now
And I got nothing but well wishes for ya

I wonder if I'll see her again at the Met Gala. My marriage has just fallen apart but my career is still rising. I just have no one to share this with. I always wanted it to be her.

I wonder if she's ever been back. Nothings changed. But she didn't like it the way it was.

Ooh
This place is the same as it ever was
Ooh
But you don't like it that way

Your pov-
Life over the past 10 years has been a rollercoaster. I've worked extremely hard, almost to my breaking point last year. I packed up from London and moved to Paris to open my shop. It's a relatively small shop but I'm happy.

I always see her in the news. I'm at the opening night of every film she's in. I even went to see her in one of her plays. I sat near the back. I didn't know how she felt about the way I left, it's my biggest regret I never came back. After moving to London I changed my number and cut off contact with my mother. So who knows maybe she did try to reach out.

Anyways, I'm co hosting the next met gala after Anna stopped in my shop in Paris and loved it. I wish I could just hug Scarlett one more time, my career is rising but I don't have her by my side.

It's never too late
To come back to my side
The stars in your eyes
Shined brighter in Tupelo
And if you're ever tired of being known
For who you know
You know, you'll always know me
Dorothea (ah-ah)
Dorothea (ah-ah)

Scarletts pov-
After reading the news article I managed to find a way to get one of y/n's shops clothes sent to me. I'd buy anything of hers. She was so talented when we were younger. And now she's hosting the met gala and made Times Square news.

Ooh, you're a queen
Selling dreams
Selling make up and magazines
Ooh, from you I'd buy anything

Hey Dorothea
Do you ever stop and think about me?
When it was calmer
Skipping the prom
Just to piss off your mom
And her pageant schemes
And damn, Dorothea
They all wanna be ya
But are you still the same soul
I met under the bleachers?
Well

I sit here, on my bathroom floor, reminiscing on old times. The good ole days. Where she was wrapped up in my arms.

Ooh
I guess I'll never know
Ooh
And you'll go on with the show

I would give anything, for that to happen again.

But it's never too late
To come back to my side
The stars in your eyes
Shined brighter in Tupelo
And if you're ever tired of being known
For who you know
You know, you'll always know me

- the night of the met gala-

Scarlett is wearing

Y/n is wearing:

Scarlett's pov-
I was nervous for this. It's the Met Gala. People shouting at you to look this way, look that way. I'm getting out the car and walking towards the stairs. I take a deep breath and begin to smile. I'm posing and smiling until I look further down and see the most beautiful girl ever. My girl. She's wearing this beautiful dress, and she looks perfect.

Your pov-
I'm walking towards the stairs, nervous as I helped design this whole thing. I'm wearing my own design. It's my own take on the theme. Anna loved it. I look up to see how many people there are and I see her standing there. My girl. She looks perfect.

The cameras are all flashing and me and I start walking up towards her. She's opens her arms and bring me in for a hug.

You- " I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry"
Scarlett- " stop apologising. I've missed you so much"
You- " I've missed you more. I've never stopped loving you. I'm sorry I never reached out"
Scarlett- " I love you too. And y/n"

I look at her.
Scarlett- " you complete me too"

Scarletts pov-

She's still the same girl I met under the bleachers.

A/n- I did this so I could avoid revision lol. Anyways do you guys want a part 2.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
440K 5.7K 30
Wanda x Y/N One shots Natasha x Y/N One shots Elizabeth Olsen one shots Scarlett Johanson one shots Will be girl x girl Taking requests, would like f...
1.2K 18 7
Just some good old Irondad & Spiderson oneshots for my own sake. Probably a lot of Field Trip ones but no promises. I'm completely ignoring Infinity...
7.8K 113 18
Hi! Here I will be posting all kinds of one shots!! (OC x Bucky Barnes)