Scarlet Widow One Shots

Galing kay Pickelwriter

Some short stories about Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. I do not own any of these characters. Private... Higit pa

The New Girl
Jealousy
Gay- Pt1
Gay- Pt2
Mission
My Baby
Ex
New Neighbour Pt1
New Neighbour Pt2
Oops Pt1
Oops Pt2
Reacting To Ships Pt1
Soul For A Soul
Memories
April Fools
Over
A Baby? Pt1
A Baby? Pt2
School Bully
Horrible Person Pt 1
Horrible Person Pt2
Stag Do
Drunk
•Red and Lacey
Reckless Pt1
Reckless Pt2
First Pride
•Reacting To Ships Pt2
I Don't Date
I Don't Date Pt2
New Additions
Stupid Orange Rock
"His Loss."
The Tape
Flower Girl
•Flower Girl Pt2
Enough
The Wrong Maximoff
Enough Pt2
A Crazy Ex
Happy Mother's Day
Head Canons!
Nudes
Adoption Centre
Sorry
Bullied
Bullied Pt2
Bullied Pt3
Interrogation
•Road Trip
•Road Trip Pt2
Naked Peace
Wolf Girl
Wolf Girl Pt2
Head Canons! Pt2
Trikru Girl
Trikru Girl P2
Just Friends
•Just Friends Pt2
•Just Friends Pt3
Announcement
Stereotypical
•Flowers at a Concert Pt1
•Flowers at a Concert Pt2
Acknowledgement Post
•Flowers at a Concert Pt3
•Flowers at a Concert Pt4
Hers

Soulmates

2K 62 2
Galing kay Pickelwriter

No One's POV:

In every universe there's a connection between soulmates, whether you believe in it or not. The connection doesn't differ between universes, it differs between soulmates, what the connection is depends on who they are.

It goes from simple ties like having their name tattooed on your wrist since birth to complicated ones like having to break down different languages to find your soulmate or you being the only one able to end the life of your soulmate.

Luckily for these two women, it wasn't as emotionally damaging. The first time their bodies make physical contact, say a handshake or pat on the back, it leaves a tattoo, but of something that symbolises them in their favourite colour.

Natasha's POV:

It's been a month since Sokovia.

I avoided everyone, including our new recruits: Sam, Vision and Wanda, only ever coming out when I needed to train or tell Steve what to give them for training.

I didn't have a grudge against what Wanda did, even though she probably thinks I do. She thought she was on the good side, I understood where she was coming from. Although I haven't spent much time around her I've grown to like her, she's beautiful and has a great personality.

Steve was the only one who made contact with me, he had my back after Bruce left, made sure I ate, and gave me updates on Bucky's progress. In his words he was being the best friend that he couldn't be for Howard and Barnes. I lost my best friend and little sister Yelena the moment I didn't fight hard enough to protect her from the Red Room so I really appreciated everything he did for me.

"You should really get to know the new recruits. Sam's worried about you, Vision as well. Wanda's tearing herself up knowing she brought past trauma back to you, she tries to hide it but she breaks knowing everything that happened to you Nat" Steve informed me as we sat on my bed watching a James Bond movie.

"Yeah well she doesn't have to, I'm okay" I replied, keeping my eyes on the TV screen. I heard him huff and move to sit closer to me," Why do you avoid them?" he asked, I sat up and took a deep breath in before answering.

"It seems stupid when I say it out loud, but with all those flashbacks of the red room, I'm scared I hurt one of them if I get one around them" I admitted. He wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. "You won't hurt them Nat, " he tried reassuring me, "No Steve, I could. Vision maybe not but Sam and Wanda are human, who's to say I won't throw a knife or something at them when I have those flashbacks?"

"Fine. We'll help you, just come out today?" He pleaded,

"I came out when I joined the team" I joked and he pushed me out of the hug while laughing.

Once he calmed down he got up and looked down at me," Come meet them properly okay? Vision wants to meet the Black Widow, Sam wants to befriend her and Wanda wants to earn her forgiveness "

He walked out of my room and closed the door behind him.

I reached for the remote and switched the movie we were watching off. I got up and stretched before grabbing some presentable clothes to wear downstairs.

Once I was freshened up, I walked out of my room and down to the common room where I found Steve, Vision, Sam and Wanda.

"Hey" I said walking into the room.

Everyone but Steve exchanged curious looks with each other but greeted back.

I went to sit next to Wanda and saw her body stiffen as I got closer. Once I was seated I looked at her and whispered," Hey Maximoff, can we talk?"

"Um yes, of course Nat-," she stopped herself before continuing," Miss Romanoff"

I nodded over the the kitchen entrance and got up, her trailing behind me.

When we got the the kitchen I gestured over to the bar stools and we both took a seat. "Steve said you wanted to talk to me?" I asked and she nodded. I nodded in indication for her to start and she began rambling apologies.

I didn't really pay attention to what she was saying, only catching a few words here and there. I was too distracted looking into her eyes that were bouncing around the room. They're green like mine, a bit lighter as it spreads out and a little more noticeable though. The light from one of the windows reflected of them and it was like the reflection of the sun onto a lake. They're something I could easily get distracted by, it kind of reminds me of a meadow. Comforting and beautiful.

I snapped out of my trance when I noticed the green eyes I was previously admiring fill with tears.

"-I'm just so sorry Natasha, I didn't mean to bring you so much pain" she cried.

"Hey no, it's okay! You thought you were on the right side. If I were in your position I would've thought the same" I tried reassuring her but she just started crying more.

She put her elbows on the counter and held her hands in her head," I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's my fault"

I wanted to hug her but I didn't want to overstep so I settled for placing a hand on her upper arm. As soon as my hand made contact with her clothing she hissed and jumped out of the chair," Fuck, do you have powers as well?" She asked as she kept a hand over where my hand was and tried cleaning up the tear stains with her sleeve.

"No, but let me take a look at it. I can help" I replied as I reached for her arm. She was quick to grab my arm with her right hand and I felt a stinging pain on my wrist.

I pulled back and held my wrist in my left hand. I slowly pulled my sleeve up and examined the injury. Once I had it rolled up far enough I looked at it, a small crown appeared on my wrist in what I thought to be red tattoo ink.

I looked up at her and saw she was trying to look over her shoulder to examine it as well.

"Let me help, I'll be gentle I promise" I told her.

She looked hesitant but pulled her shirt over her head because her sleeves were too tight to roll up. Once it was off my eyes immediately went to her body, she had a soft figure but there were still abs showing, muscular arms probably from training and a black sport bra on.

I focused my attention on her arm once I realised she could've seen me staring. Her arm had a black widow symbol in red ink. "May I?" I asked nodding to her arm. She nodded and I took her arm in my hands.

"I have a crown on my wrist, does that mean anything to you?" I asked as I traced her  tattoo with my index finger. "I liked drawing unique crowns as a kid. I wanted to be Sokovian royalty but I knew it wasn't possible" she replied," Can I see it?" she asked so I let her arm go and held up my wrist for her to see.

"It's in the shape of the letter M, your surname I assume?"

"Yes. Piet and I were very proud of our surname after our parents died" she answered and let my wrist go.

"Why don't we go see Steve about this?" I suggested and she agree.

We walked side by side back to the common room and whispered yelled for the man to come over to us. When we caught his attention he ran over and asked us what the problem was.

We explained and let him look over the marking on our skin until he started laughing.

"Wanda put your shirt back on and you two come sit by the counter" he instructed in a light tone. When we were all seated he looked at us with amusement and said," You two are soulmates"

Wanda and I looked at each other and started laughing as well.

"You're joking" I replied

"Yeah Steve, I don't even like women that way" she chuckled and it kind of hurt to hear her say that.

"Oh yeah well look at Nat and tell me how she makes you feel" he challenged her. She looked me up and down before replying to him," I don't know, there's a weird feeling in my stomach"

This made his laugh even harder, "You two are bound together by a soulmate tie"

We both gave him confused look so he explained further,"All romantic soulmates have a connection. Peggy and I have one, Tony and Pepper have one and you two have one"

"What was yours and Tony's to your partners?" I questioned. "Peg and I had known each other's names and faces before we met or even saw each other. Tony and Pepper both couldn't see the colour beige before they met each other"

"If we are soulmates, then was was our connection so violent?" Wanda asked as she put her hand over the tattoo under her shirt.

"Well you two are both very powerful women, not afraid to stand up and strong headed so you got tattoos burnt onto you"

"Explain further please" I requested.

"Margaret and I-"

"Wait who's Margaret? I thought Peggy was your soulmate" Wanda interrupted him, "Margaret is her real name but we call her Peggy" he explained. She let out a small "oh" before letting him continue.

"We both liked to keep things of remembrance I guess. I have a pocket watch with her picture inside and she had some of my blood that Stark's dad got her to steal apparently. So we knew and remember each other's names and faces before we met and after we died, even though I didn't exactly die. Now Tony and Pepper, they are both well dressed people, so they weren't able to see a colour, doesn't entirely make sense but it's the best I can give you ladies" he finished.

We sat for a moment, taking in all the information he just let out for us. "Thanks Steve, I think we're fine from here" I told him. He nodded and walked off with a smile on his face.

"So does this mean we're girlfriends now?" Wanda spoke up.

"You just said you don't like women Maximoff"

"Yeah that was a lie, I didn't know how okay Steve is with people being pansexual"

I laughed at her sentence and said,"He's okay with same sex relationship"

We looked into each other eyes and she started talking again.

"Listen Natasha-"

"It's Nat"

"Right Nat, sorry. I do like you I just don't know about this soulmate stuff or even coming out yet"

"That's okay. I trust you. So how about you take me on a date before we jump to this girlfriend thing, we get to know each other. Alright soulmate?" I suggested with wink.

"Yeah. That sounds okay. Tomorrow at 6?"

I nodded and got out of my chair to kiss her cheek. When I pulled back she had a blush spread across her face.

"See you tomorrow Maximoff" I winked at her again and left the kitchen to go to my room.

The rest of the day, I spent up in my room, feeling happy about how going out of my room turned out.

When night came, I heard everyone say their night greetings. A few minutes of silence passed until a knock sounded from my door, "It's open!" I got let them know.

The door creaked slightly open and Wanda stuck her head in through the opening.

"Sleep well, see you tomorrow for our date" she said and closed the door before I could respond. Eventually I started getting tired, but my thoughts about a future with someone good for me kept me up.

I stared up at my ceiling and thought 'Maybe I am worthy of someone's love" before letting my body relax and fall asleep.
___
Not checked <3
2068 words
05/05/22

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

340K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
105K 2.5K 21
just some lil Wandanat/Scarletwidow one shots that I mostly write for myself, but I'm feeling nice rn so here y'all hoes go And no, these characters...
17.4K 487 28
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)
361K 5.8K 48
Yeah, this is going to be a book with some Oneshots It probably will be Natasha Romanoff/ScarJo or Wanda Maximoff/ Elizabeth Olsenand Florence Pugh/Y...