Sweet and Candies

Oleh ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... Lebih Banyak

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Family meet

3.3K 281 107
Oleh ritzuka2

Yibo and Zhan reached the Xiao mansion together. They came out of the car and walked towards the entrance. Zhan rang the bell as a lady with beautiful smile on her face opened the door.

Xiao Ziyi
Zhan's mother

"Zhan....." Said the woman and hugged Zhan. Yibo was looking  at them with a confused face. Zhan looked at Yibo and chukkled.

"Yibo...meet her....she is my mother...." Said Zhan and Yibo bowed to her quickly.

"Ohh sorry I....i...didn't know you..." Said Yibo.

"Its okay....its my fault only....I was not present at your wedding.....come
inside you two...." Said Ziyi.

"Go and get fresh first okay.... Till I prepare some snacks.....Zhan take him to your room....." Said Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

"Lets go Yibo...." Said Zhan and took Yibo to a room. It was very big and spacious room and was very clean and arranged.

"It is your room..." Asked Yibo.

"It was... When I was 6....but then I shifted and when I came back...i bought my own house..." Said Zhan.

"Here...mom had prepared towels...if you want to take a bath you can...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

Yibo entered inside the bathroom and took a bath. He came out while wiping his hairs and wore his clothes.

"Yibo....." Said Zhan as he stood at the door. Yibo turned around to look at him.

"My mom and dad don't know about our relationship they think we live as a married couple....they will be sad if they will get to know about us....so....I hope it will not bother you...." Said Zhan and Yibo just nodded slowly.

Both of them walked downstairs and sat on the dining table as Ziyi served snacks to them.

"Ohh my god Zhan.....Yibo is so beautiful....I regret, why didn't I came to your marriage....I want to see Yibo is his wedding dress too...."said Ziyi as Yibo blushed.

"Yibo....if you need anything just don't hesitate and tell me openly....this is your house only okay be comfortable...." Said Ziyi and Yibo nodded.

"Ahhh....wait....i remember...." Said Ziyi and ran inside.

"See....i brought some clothes and accessories for you...I hope you like them...." Said Ziyi excitedly while showing everything to Yibo.

"Its okay aunty....you don't need to fo so much...." Said Yibo.

"What.....aunty....Yibo you are calling me aunty....call me Mom....baby....now I am your mom too...." Said Ziyi and Yibo looked down hesitating.

"Ahh...Yibo...is something wrong...." Said Ziyi while patting Yibo's back.

"No....i just miss my mom...." Said Yibo sadly.

"Don't worry Yibo...I am like your mom too......you can always come to me if you face any problem okay....you don't need to be sad....okay...." Said Ziyi.

"You can tell me even if Zhan trouble you...okay... I will pull his ear..." Said Ziyi.

"Mom...." Yelled Zhan and Yibo chukkled a little.

"Okay mom...." Said Yibo.

"Yeah....that's my good boy..." Said Ziyi.

"Now quickly see all these....because....many people are going to come today...." Said Ziyi.

"Many people...." Asked Yibo as they heard the doorbell.
Ziyi went to open the door as there was crowd of people near the door.

"Aunty.....how are you....." Said two girls and jumped over Ziyi.

"Ohh my god....Tong...Rong....get off me...." Said Ziyi as they moved away from her and everyone entered inside.

"Hey....who is he....." Said a girl.

"Is he brother Zhan's omega...." Said another girl.

"Ohh my god....he is so cute...." Said a boy.

"Are you interested in him Lin...." Said a girl laughing.

Zhan walked beside Yibo and glared at them.

"Stay away from my omega Lin...." Said Zhan in a cold voice.

"Ahh okay okay.....brother....I get it...no need to get angry...." Said Lin.

Yibo was very confused looking at all of them he had no idea who are they as his eyes fell on someone familiar.

"Lanren...." Said Yibo as he saw him but he don't have any idea how will he talk to him after how rudely he behaved with him.

"Come Yibo....let me introduce to everyone here...." Said Ziyi.

"Starting from him Jingyu.....he is the son of Zhan's uncle and big brother of Zhan.... " Said Ziyi.

Xiao Jingyu
Age 28
First son of Zhan's uncle

"And he is Jackson...." Said Ziyi.

Xiao Jackson
Age 24
Second son of Zhan's uncle

"And she is Lu....first daughter....and Zhan's big sister" Said Ziyi.

Xiao Lu
Age 27
Daughter of Zhan's uncle

"Hello Yibo...." Said Lu.

Xiao Ran
Age 23
Third son of Zhan's uncle

"And he is Ran....." Said Ziyi.

"Hello brother in Law...." Said Ran with a grin. Yibo gave a awkward laugh.

"And meet her she is Shuang..." Said Ziyi and Shuang bowed to Yibo.

Xiao Shuang
Age 22
First daughter of Zhan's aunt

"And they both are Rong and Tong....Shuan's sister they are twins...."said Ziyi.

Rong and Tong
Age 19
Second children of Zhan's aunt

"Hello....brother in law......" Said Rong and Tong while smiling and Yibo just bowed.

"And meet them they are Jian and Lin twin brothers....sons of Zhan's last uncle...." Said Ziyi.

Jian and Lin
Age 21
Sons of Zhan's younger uncle

"And their brother Lanren...." Said Ziyi. Yibo looked at Lanren and gave a small smile and Lanren nodded at him too.

"Mom....Yibo and Lanren are friends..." Said Zhan.

"Wow....that's great....you will not feel lonely then Yibo.

"Yeah then lets go to others...." Said Ziyi.

"And he is Yong..." Said Ziyi.

Yong
Age 9
Third son of Zhan's younger uncle

"she is Liang....my sister's daughter and these are her brothers Yun, Zen, Len...." Said Ziyi.

Liang
Age 15
Zhan's aunt daughter

Yun, Zen, Len
Age 13
Zhan's aunt's sons

"Hello..." They all said together.

"And they are also twins Qiao and Huan my brother's children....and their sister Ning...." Said Ziyi.

Qiao and Huan
Age 12
Zhan's uncle's children

Ning
Age 6
Zhan's uncle daughter

"And one more....where is she..." Said Ziyi.

Ayi
Age 2months
Zhan's uncle daughter

"Yeah....she is there...." Said Shuang as she brought a baby with her.

"And our smallest member....Ayi" said Ziyi. Yibo was mesmerised to see tye cute child in front of his eyes. He had never seen a so small child before.

"She is cute...." Said Yibo.

"Yeah she is....want to take her...." Said Ziyi and gave Ayi in Yibo's arms carefully. The little girl didn't cried at all. Yibo started playing with her while cradling the baby slowly.

"Woah...Yibo looks so cute with the baby..." Said Lu.

"Yeah....I hope one day I can see Zhan's child in Yibo's arm like this..." Said Ziyi and Yibo blushed lightly.

"Yeah...I want to see the small version of Zhan ge too...." Said Rong.

"Me too....me too..." Said Tong.

He knew he he don't want to have a child, but he even knew that it was not others fault that they expect a baby from him, that's natural.

"Mom....don't hurry up the things okay..." Said Zhan.

"Ohh Zhan.....I am not hurrying up things...its you who is slow..." Said Ziyi while laughing.

Shuang took Ayi from Yibo's hand.

"Come on children lets have lunch....I have prepared many things..." Said Ziyi. They all had their lunch and Yibo was sitting there on sofa with the kids surrounding him.

"Yibo ge....how are you so handsome...." Said Qiao with a chukkle.

"Yes Yibo ge....you are so beautiful too..." Said Ning.

"Ahnn....I am not....you two are more..." Said Yibo with a smile.

"Yibo ge do you like motorcycle.... Zhan ge told that you like riding motorcycle..." Said Huan.

"Yes Huan...." Said Yibo.

"How about you take us on a ride...." Said Yun.

"Ofcourse i will someday....." Said Yibo.

"Yeah...." Cheered all of them.

"Hey....everyone I am back...." Said Yang as he entered inside.

"Ahhh...uncle Yang..." Yelled the children and ran to him.

"Oh my god.....everyone is here...." Said Yang while laughing.

"Yeah uncle..." Said the children.

"Okay okay....come....i have brought candies for you all" Said Yang and started walking.

"Yibo....." Said Yang and Yibo bowed to him.

"Ahh....no need for formalities Yibo....just hug me..." Said Yang and hugged Yibo.

"No need to think of me as your father in law....think of me as your friend....." Said Yang and Yibo smiled.

"See Yibo....I brought candies for you....your uncle said you like candies....." Said Yang.

"Ohh....its fine umm.....oh...i .....mean Dad..." Said Yibo.

"Come on Yibo....I have brought for everyone....you are also my son....so I brought them for you too...." Said Yang while smiling.

"Thank you Dad...." Said Yibo shyly.

"Ohh....you are so cute Yibo...." Said Yang and patted Yibo's head.

"Yibo ge Yibo ge....come with us...." Said Qiao and Ning pulled Yibo with them to the balcony.

It was very beautiful with many flowers there.

"Come come....see we will play with flowers....." Said Ning and Qiao and ran to the flowers. Yibo stood there while watching them as his eyes fell on someone.

"Lanren...." Said Yibo and they stared at each other. As Lanren was about to go Yibo stopped him.

"Lanren.....wait.....I...I am sorry....." Said Yibo slowly. Lanren turned around and looked at Yibo.

"I am sorry Lanren....I shouldn't had behaved like that with you....but I was so angry...." Said Yibo.

"I am sorry too Yibo...." Said Lanren as Yibo looked at him.

"I know what I did was wrong....i understood how you would have felt that time.....i shouldn't have forced you...I could have made you understand.... But i just wanted to see you happy Yibo....i just don't know what got into me....." Said Lanren.

"It's okay Lanren..." Said Yibo cutting Lanren words.

"I understood....i was wrong..... You all were just trying to give me a normal life....and I am not at all angry for that....but maybe....you should have tried the other ways.." Said Yibo with a saddened face.

They sat there while talking.

"So....how is everything going with Zhan ge..." Asked Lanren.

"Ummm.....I don't know Lanren....actually I don't understand anything...." Said Yibo.

"What happened Yibo...." Asked Lanren.

"You know Lanren....i never felt myself this weak before....as I feel myself in front of him....even if I want to push him away i can't.... I don't want to be submissive to him but I just can't help myself from submitting to him....its like just my brain lost its control over my body....and I can't do anything..." Said Yibo.

"So do you feel anything for him....." Asked Lanren.

"I have no idea....he is not bad....he is always good to me....but.....but I am sacred to trust on him....what if he break my trust.....what if he is just using me like a baby making machine....or some cum dumper...." Said Yibo.

"Yibo....." Said Lanren.

"I know Lanren....he is your brother....you can't hear ill about him....but try to understand me too Lanren....how should I believe him....we don't know what's going in his mind....try to see things as my friend Lanren...not as his brother..." Said Yibo.

"Okay Yibo....i understand.... But what are you really scared of...." Asked Lanren.

"Being left......after being used....." Said Yibo.

"Stupid....he have marked you he will not leave you...." Said Lanren.

"Okay....but what if he bring a new one..." Asked Yibo.

"It is not easy as you think Yibo....even if he bring a new one he will have to pay consequences, didn't you heard no one could leave their mated partner till their mate agree to it....and if the person have any bond with any other Alpha or Omega then he will be punished..." Said Lanren.

"Hmmm....I know....but still....I never thought being an Omega....being the submissive one....I don't want to be weak...." Said Yibo.

"Yibo... You aren't weak....and there is nothing like being submissive in a Alpha omega relation....its all about love Yibo....when you will realise your love you will never regret being submissive in front of Zhan ge....and being weak and submissive in front of your Alpha is normal.... Afterall it is their responsibility to protect you...."said Lanren.

"But i don't want anyone to protect me..." Said Yibo pouting.

"I am not asking you to become weak deliberately Yibo....i am just stating that your Alpha is there for you....he is no harm to you....so you don't need to be in your defensive form in front of him..." Said Lanren.

"What do you mean...." Asked Yibo.

"Its like....you have seen a dog....he bark at strangers....but don't bark at his owner....why.....because he feels safe around them.....and that same feeling safety your alpha will give you...." Said Lanren.

"You mean....I am his dog...." Said Yibo.

"What to do with you Yibo...." Said Lanren while rubbing his forehead.

"By the way tell me how you feel around Zhan ge..." Asked Lanren.

"Ummm....I always feel weak, my hands and legs get frozed and mind stop working, my breath get heavy and heartbeats get faster.....and his phermones are so addicting that i just can't help myself....i just want to snuggle more and more closer to him and capture all I could...." Said Yibo.

"Yibo...you are in love...." Yelled Lanren.

"Shhhh....why are you shouting...." Said Yibo.

"I need to tell Zhan ge..." Said Lanren and was about to run but Yibo grabbed his hand.

"Shut up stupid...I am not in love.....don't say useless thing....and you are not going to tell anyone..." Said Yibo.

"Okay....I will not tell....but....you are in love...." Said Lanren with a grin and Yibo blushed lightly.

"Hey did Zhan ge kissed you....or carried you.....or did that....with you...." Whispered Lanren in Yibo's ear.

"Shut up stupid...." Said Yibo as his ears turned red and Lanren started laughing.

Hope you are not bored 😅😅
So you must be thinking why there are so many new characters all of a sudden 🤔.....so don't worry they are temporary.... just here for a purpose....and will be gone after that 😁.....till then enjoy...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12K 1K 25
Sunghoon had always known the day of his marriage would come, as the omega prince, his worth wasn't much more. His future husband, Heeseung, the alph...
103K 6.9K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
45.5K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...
20.1K 821 29
[Mpreg] Escaping Toxic relationships, Finding True love and witnessing unexpected twists. - All actions, locations and events are purely fictional. I...