𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... More

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
ShoppingπŸ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

The Move

1.5K 41 34
By WallflowerTendencies

A couple weeks had gone by and I had been absent from school the entire time. Tsukauchi ended up taking us to court to discuss everything from time to time and eventually they decided to tear down the old Orphanage and re-locate all the kids.

I had been ignoring every text from my friends for the weeks I was gone.

I was going to go back to school for one last week before moving away forever and leaving UA behind.

-------------

When I walked through the door of the classroom Mina started crying.

"They told us everything!" she sobbed running over to hug me.

Lovely.

"Oh.." I said.

Everyone knew.

My past, the suicide, the orphanage. None of it was a secret anymore.

"I think I should let you all know that I'm being re-located in a few days." I mumbled tears lightly brimming my eyes.

"Oh? To a new orphanage, where?" Mina asked.

"America." I muttered.

Everyone went quiet.

"What?" Katsuki said, standing stiff in place.

Mina's eyes were wide.

Tenya's mouth was hanging open and he looked devastated.

Izuku's eyes were as wide as saucers and Aizawa gulped listening as well.

"I'll be back everyone." He muttered.

Aizawa POV

I listened as everyone crowded Y/n. I felt bad for her however the class just missed her.

She had this effect to her that just made everyone gravitate towards her.

And I quite liked having her as a student, she had more potential to be something amazing, greater than anything, than anyone I had ever taught.

Then I heard her mumble, "America."

I saw the entire classes faces drop.

I knew why she wasn't able to stay. It had meant no foster parents had offered to take her up.

I walked out and called All Might and Midnight.

I had to do something.

Why was this girl making me so mushy.

I wouldn't normally bat an eye for a situation like this and then she comes along and I want to take care of her.

I told them the situation and they were just as surprised.

We all made an agreement.

We would take up the foster parent job and give her the parent figures she had always needed.

I called Tsukauchi and made plans for it on the spot. He said we'd have to agree to take in a boy named Darry as well.

That was why she hadn't been adopted.

All the fosters parents always wanted one or the other only and they refused to leave eachother.

It was a sloppy process but I felt myself getting desperate to not lose the the hurt girl in the room just beside me.

I refuse to give up on her. Not on my watch.

------------

Y/n POV

I was called down to the office after school.

"Hello, did I do something wrong?" I asked, peeping my head through the door before walking into the principal's office.

All Might, Midnight, Tsukauchi, and Aizawa sat on couches before me.

I felt myself get nervous.

Why were they all there.

"Kid, do you like it at UA?" Aizawa asked me as he gestured for me to sit down.

I nodded lightly. "Yeah, I love all my classmates." I chuckled slightly.

"If we said there was a way to stay, would you take up on the offer or hear it out?" All Might said.

"I mean yeah, of course, what are you getting at?" I mumbled under my breath.

"We were thinking of, being foster parents for you." Aizawa said.

"For you and Darry." All Might added in.

Tsukauchi held out foster papers. "We already have Darry's signature. He said he knew you'd want to take up on the offer."

I felt my eyes water as I ran and hugged Midnight, All Might, and Aizawa.

"I- o-of course." I mumbled through my thick tears.

Midnight's eyes watered too.

"We're going to take amazing care of you, I promise." She whispered.

I signed the document and they explained how things would work out.

They explained I would mainly be living with Aizawa but would occasionally switch to Midnights or All Mights house and that their names were signed as mainly just guardians so where I'd actually be living was with Aizawa. It was a little confusing but I got the point.

If I wanted to spend the nights at All Might's or Midnight's or had to I could for long extended periods of time. They were also marked as partial parents alongside Aizawa for me and Darry.

I went to my apartment that night and began packing for the move to Aizawa's with Darry.

"You know, I'm really proud of you." Darry said.

I looked to him, a little confused.

"You've managed to meet such wonderful people." He said as he put the last of his clothes in his suit case.

I laughed a little. "Well I guess I really have."

We continued packing and I decided to text the class 1-A group chat that I wouldn't be leaving anymore.

They all even Katsuki, spammed the chat asking what happened.

I explained the situation and everyone in the chat was excitedly discussing how they weren't going to let me get rid of them tomorrow at school.

I got a text from Katsuki.

I checked the text and what he sent me was a song.

"I'll be" by Edwin McCain. A classic.

I laughed, smiling at my phone.

He sent me another text after.

"Glad you're staying, nerd❤️" it read.

My heart skipped a beat upon seeing the heart he sent.

Darry turned his head to me and tilted it to the side.

"You're smiling.." he said, "who's the lucky girl or boy?" He teased.

"It's a boy, not that it's any of your business, and he's just a friend for your information." I said, sticking a tongue out at him.

"Sure, sure." He laughed.

We heard a knock at the door. It should've been Midnight to help us move.

Sure enough it was, All Might was there, Izuku too as well and helped us carry everything.

I lightly punched Izuku in the arm.

"I'm, really glad you're not leaving." He said once everyone had left the car.

"And I hope you know I won't leave you alone either like everyone else." He chuckled.

"And I mean hey, I know where you live now, there's no escape." He poked me in the wing lightly.

I pulled him in for a hug and he rested his head on my shoulder.

I went to leave the hug but Izuku tightened his grip, "let's stay like this for a while.." he whispered.

"Well we can't for too long, everyone's outside waiting for us." I laughed, patting him gently on the back.

"Fiiiiinee." He mumbled, taking my hand in his and walking me outside.

Darry noticed Izuku holding my hand and gave me a teasing look.

I shook my head no at him, and gave him a death glare.

After All Might put the last suitcase in the car, we all got inside and Izuku sat next to me, he had refused to let go of my hand the entire time.

He was starting to get pretty overprotective.

--------------

I was setting up my room at Aizawa's while Izuku sat on my bed and watched.

He pulled out his phone and began playing a song.

One I really liked.

It was "best friend" by Rex orange county.

He got up and pulled my hand to the middle of my bedroom.

"Dance with me." He said with a shy smile.

I looked at his face, one look at his puppy dog eyes and I instantly gave in with a small sigh.

"Alright." I said lightly laughing.

He let go of my first hand and took hold of my other while placing his other on my waist.

He twirled me around and we ended up having a great time, and danced for like 30 minutes laughing the entire time.

We flopped down on my bed tired as shit and I looked to him.

"That was fun." I laughed, "but now I'm really tired."

He laughed as well. "Same."

I looked at my phones screen, it was 8 and we still hadn't eaten.

"Hey." I said, poking him in the rib.

"Wanna ask Aizawa and see if we can go out to eat together?" I asked.

He turned his head to me, "you know I do." He sighed happily and we both laughed.

I loved hanging out with Izuku, he was just one of those people like Mina that whenever you hung around them you feel all bright and happy.

And you constantly laughed, me and Izuku's personalities just fit so well together.

I grabbed Izuku's wrist and pulled him off the bed to go to Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa!" I smiled running into the living room.

"Hm?" He looked up at me.

"Can me and Izuku go out and grab dinner? We can bring something back for you." I said.

"Sure kid, you guys can text me wherever you end up going, send send me your location when you get there, if you're not back by 10 you'll be in big trouble when I find you." He snickered.

"Understood sir." I nodded my head really fast.

"Alright now get outta here." He lightly chuckled.

Izuku grabbed my hand and lead me out the door.

"So, what do you feel like eating?" He asked as we walked along the gleaming outline of the sidewalk.

"Hm, I kinda feel like junk food." I said, "like McDonald's or something."

"I was thinking Katsudon." Izuku said.

"Ooh hey wait look." We had just walked out of the neighborhood area and I spotted a late night ramen shop across the street.

"What about Ramen?" I asked, pointing to the shop.

"Alright, let's go!" He said, tightening the grip on my hand and dragging to the street light.

We crossed and made our way to the Ramen shop.

As we were about to enter the parking lot I saw a familiar face.

"Izuku." I whispered.

"Hm?" He said, stopping to look back at me as he had been dragging me.

"Katsuki is right there." I said pointing to a boy walking towards the shop coming from what had looked like a training supply store.

"Oh, hm, don't wanna be seen by him right now, this is your special night." He said determined and pulling me to his chest to hide me.

"Why am I hiding? I thought we would need to hide you." I said, snickering.

He pat my head, "could you put your wings away so he can't tell it's us."

"Yes sir." I said, while closing my eyes and wishing them both away.

He helped me inside, holding the door open for me.

He walked up to the counter and told me to go find a seat.

He ordered two Tonkotsu Ramen bowls.

"I ordered two Tonkotsu's, I hope you like it." He smiled.

"No yeah, I love that kind of ramen, that's what I usually order." I laughed.

"Really? Me too!" Izuku said, leaning in.

We felt a slap on the table.

"What are you two nerds doing here, and this late."

We looked up to see a pissed off Katsuki.

"Getting Ramen." I replied.

"Why with this nerd?" He asked, pointing to Izuku.

"Because he's my friend and who I happened to be with when I got hungry?" I said, placing my face in my hands.

He was making a scene in a fucking Ramen shop.

"Do you want to sit with us? Or would you prefer to keep causing a scene in front of random strangers." I mumbled.

He grabbed a chair and muttered something to himself while shoving it to the table.

I felt a hand grab mine under the table as I sighed.

Izuku looked to me with a soft smile and mouthed.

"It's okay."

I smiled back hesitantly as Katsuki noticed.

"What are you two doin'?" He questioned.

"Nothing, Kacchan." Izuku replied.

"Order for Izuku!" A waiter called out.

Izuku nodded to me and got up to go get our ramen.

Katsuki looked to me.

"So why were you two out so late, on a date?" He muttered.

"Why does it matter?" I asked.

He let out a "tch." And looked away from me, outside the shop window.

"Just asking." He whispered.

"Okay well for your information, since Aizawa decided to take me in, today was the big move, and Izuku, All Might, and Midnight helped out. He just ended up staying with me while I decorated my room, so after we ended up deciding to go out to get something to eat because you know, people get hungry sometimes." I explained putting my chin on the palms of my hands.

"Where do you live now then?" He asked.

"I believe ****** ************** ********** st." I replied.

"Huh? Really? Alright." He nodded.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said.

"No, now I'm curious." I muttered.

"It's just I live right in that area, just a few houses down." He mumbled.

"Oh, that's cool." I said, while poking my hand.

Izuku walked over and set the ramen on the table for me and him.

"Did you want anything Kacchan?" Izuku asked.

"Nah I already ate. I should be getting to bed right now, but I'll stay to walk her home." He said, pointing to me.

"Doesn't your mom have a curfew for you, Deku?" He asked Izuku.

Deku's face reddened.

"Crap you're right. Alright I'm sorry Y/n I'm gonna have to bag this and go, Kacchan you better make sure she gets home safe or I'll kill you." He muttered frantically as he ran up to the front of the shop to ask for a to go bowl and bag.

"I can get home safe myself you know." I muttered. But truth was, I probably couldn't, knowing that I'm apparently constantly being followed.

"You're lying.." he mumbled, studying my face.

"What's going on?.." he asked.

I looked away from him.

"Look, I don't know a lot of people, but I know you." He said. "You're the least annoying idiot in our class."

"I can tell when somethings fucking off with you." He whispered.

I knew he wasn't going to just let it go.

I breathed in and told him about my interaction with Shigaraki in the park that night.

By the end of it he looked dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I'm, never letting you walk anywhere alone again. Am I the only person who knows about this?" He asked.

I nodded lightly.

"You should tell someone you idiot." He said, lightly slapping my arm.

I sighed. "It's not that easy. I don't want a ton of guards on my back constantly."

He nodded lightly. "Fine. But if you ever go out and plan to alone or no one is available, fucking call me, I'll drop whatever I'm doing, just you're not going out alone on my watch." He muttered.

"Okay, I will." I said, while playing around with the egg in my ramen with chop sticks.

He took my wrist and pulled me close to him so our faces were inches apart.

"I'm not kidding, you better." He said.

I could feel his gentle breathing as I put my hand to his chest to make some distance between us.

He looked into my eyes as I did so, and I felt really embarrassed and flushed.

"Anyways, you almost done idiot?" He asked.

"Yeah, then I have to go order something for Aizawa." I said.

As I finished and went to order, Katsuki had taken my phone.

Katsuki POV

I got curious while she left and decided to take her phone.

I opened it with a picture I had of her on my phone.

I went to her messages and found one with Deku.

They got along so well.

It pissed me off.

Because I wanted that with her more than he ever could.

Why him?

I also read her messages with Icyhot, he seemed to be a pretty dry texter and because of it Y/n seemed so uninterested even through the messages.

Guess she doesn't swoon over his face like the rest of the girls in class do.

I laughed a little.

I went to her pictures and found some of Lemon Sharks.

I guess she likes lemon sharks. The rest were mainly memes but I came across a full face photo of her.

She looked so, beautiful.

There were also some pictures of her with our classmates.

Then I came across one of me and her.

I looked like I was asleep on my desk, but I had one of her earbuds in while she had the other.

She had her phone hovering over us and had a smile on her face.

It looked so genuine.

I felt my heart skip a beat.

What was I doing? Going through her phone.

What the hell does this girl do to people, does she fucking know?

I set her phone back down and turned it off.

I waited patiently for her to come back and when she did I found myself smiling a little.

"Alright, you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah let me just tell Aizawa we're on our way." She said with a soft smile as she grabbed her phone and texted him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.3K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
874K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
356K 9.4K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
896K 27.2K 69
(DISCONTINUED) (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) was the daughter of two very well known and very dangerous villains Ozul and Argo, but the world doesn't know that t...