Loving Marianna Book Two

By XKyoshiX

18 soulmates isn't for the faint of heart, rejoin Marianna in the second book of the series for more chaos, b... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty- One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight
Chapter Forty- Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty- One
Chapter Fifty- Two
Chapter Fifty- Three
Chapter Fifty- Four
Chapter Fifty- Five
Chapter Fifty- Six
Chapter Fifty- Seven
Chapter Fifty- Eight
Chapter Fifty- Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty- One
Chapter Sixty- Two
Chapter Sixty- Three
Chapter Sixty- Four
Chapter Sixty- Five
Chapter Sixty- Six
Chapter Sixty- Seven
Chapter Sixty- Eight
Chapter Sixty- Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy- One
Chapter Seventy- Two
Chapter Seventy- Three
Chapter Seventy- Four
Chapter Seventy- Six
Chapter Seventy- Seven
Chapter Seventy- Eight
Chapter Seventy- Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty- One
Chapter Eighty- Two
Chapter Eighty- Three
Chapter Eighty- Four
Chapter Eighty- Five
Chapter Eighty- Six

Chapter Seventy- Five

275 10 2
By XKyoshiX

Bruce POV
"Sir, this is a no trespassing zone." A woman's voice says nervously behind me, I stand up from where I'm crouching turning to face the voice.

The woman's face changes from scared to excited once she obviously recognizes me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Dr. Banner, please go back to saving the world!" She says quickly throwing the trash bag she was carrying into the dumpster, running off back into the diner that I'm looking into.

Clint sits alone looking around nervously like he's waiting for somebody to show up.

HE CHEAT WE KILL

The big guy yells, barely keeping himself in check.

"Marianna will be angry if you come out for no reason, stay calm, we don't want Marianna to be angry."

I get no response which is honestly, the best response from the Hulk.

"Let's give Clint the benefit of the doubt, he adores Marianna, maybe it's some super secret mission Fury gave him."

Again, no response but I suppose that's all I can ask for with him.

After a few more minutes of waiting two people enter sitting across from Clint.

Shang- Chi Mariannas mate who rejected her, and a woman I don't recognize sit together, her looking excited, him not so much.

"You'd think she was Marianna mate, not him." I say to myself moving towards the entrance of the diner wanting to talk to this guy myself. Who would dream of turning down my wife? She's out of his league, and he should be so lucky to have the honor to be her mate.

So let's go see what's wrong with this guy.

Hayden POV
Where is he? Where is he?

I internally panic looking around where Matteo told me to meet him hoping he didn't forget about me.

Next thing I know I feel my hair being pulled so hard I swear I hear my neck crack before the sound of vicious giggles fill my ears.

My hair is released and I'm surrounded by four girls who look to be about my age, a couple of their faces I feel like I recognize from class.

I put up with girls like them from my last school, they'll pick on me for a minute and then move on when they see they can't rile me up.

So, I smile and wave to each of them, their very apparent leaders face twitching slightly.

"I'm Hayden! Nice to meet classy ladies such as yourselves!" I say holding my hand out not receiving a handshake back.

"Are you stupid Strawberry Shortcake?" She says obviously referencing my hair making me snort.

"I'd love to be Strawberry Shortcake! She seems like she has a great life." I say unaffected, the girls behind the leader giggling the main girl turning to glare at them making them stop.

"Leave her alone Eleanor before I beat the shit out of your bitch ass brother again." Matteo's familiar voice says making me turn around surprised and thankful.

The girl, who I now know to be Eleanor scoffs walking off making sure to bump into me, knocking me into the ground.

Matteo helps me up looking over me, making sure I'm okay.

"Thanks." I say, his friend Assad handing me my bag that fell off my back with a kind warm smile.

Wow. He's cute.

Matteo properly introduces us before asking what happened as we start walking together to meet Tony and I think Peter (P) or one of the P names is supposed to pick us up.

I tell him exactly what happened and he scoffs shaking his head.

"Her brother is the same way, my first day we got into a fist fight, mom had to pull me off of him." He smiles at the memory, Assad laughing and shoving him.

"Good times huh?" He jokes Matteo nodding his head making me laugh joining in their banter.

Natasha POV
"Моя любовь I'm home!" I yell out forgetting that Marianna isn't here until Wanda reminds me. (My love.)

"Damn, now we've gotta wait even longer to tell her?" Fury says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Nervous?" I tease lifting my eyebrow, trying to ease my nervousness about telling her as well.

"Hell yeah I'm nervous, I have a long record of pissing her off and she's definitely going to be pissed off again." He says, more nervous than I've ever seen him.

"She'll understand because I'll tell her she does too much and needs to leave some things to her very reliable, very capable mates, it's like some of us have come to rely on her too much they can't even remember that they used to take care of themselves before she was around!" I say.

"I feel the same, but you're gonna have to be the one to tell her that, I can't have her mad at me again." He responds plopping down onto the couch.

"I mean it's not like she gets mad at you without good reason." Wanda says.

"You do some stupid shit." I add with a chuckle, Fury rolling his eyes, ignoring us and turning on the t.v.

"Once she realizes you kept tracking and finding Hayden's birth mother from her to make her life easier, I'm sure she won't be mad at all." Wanda snorts, shaking her head going to leave but stopping in her tracks.

"You guys found my birth mom?"

Mantis POV
I move between metal people and alien people, dodging their attacks calming them down with a simple touch to their temple nimbly moving onto my
next foe, Drax behind me clearing the now calm figures.

Mariannas scream registers behind us but doesn't pierce our ears the way it did when she lent us her power and we released a scream together.

I turn around and see the metal people contorted into an unrecognizable shape, the aliens flesh melting off their faces, all of them around her no longer moving, lying lifeless around her. Starlord, Stephen and another man who I don't know move next to her, all looking proud, jealousy instantly flaring through my body seeing this man I don't know ogle my Marianna.

Next thing I know the remaining metal people and aliens around me begin moving to the man hurling their attacks at him.

Marianna doesn't hesitate to put herself between the incoming people and surrounds them with a shield as Nebula and Rocket clear the rest of them out.

"What was that?!" Drax asks seeming to be the only one who noticed my influence, I shoot him a pleading look and he leaves the topic alone, for now at least. I want to say I don't know what's gotten into me, but that wouldn't be true, Marianna has been making all of my reason going out the window apparently.

I love her too much.

Marianna POV
"That was fucked, some racist ass aliens." Erik says shaking his head as I drop the shield. I rub his back softly and his taut back lessens slightly.

"Do you really think that's why they just snapped like that?" I ask looking at the fallen bodies my thoughts being cut off by an alarm blaring around us.

"Are we leaving or fighting decide now." I say looking to the guardians since technically this is their mission.

"I don't know this is Rockets plan, we're just along for the ride." Nebula says with a shrug though keeps looking around obviously on edge, watching our backs.

"Let's go fuck this shit! Definitely not worth the trouble!" Rocket yells over the alarm, Stephen opening a portal big enough for Peter to drive their ship through all of us following suit just at the perfect time, reinforcements flooding into our veins before the portal abruptly closes.

I see we're on the helipad and we all move so Peter can land the ship thankful Tony doesn't have anything currently occupying the space.

Entering the tower Fury looks at me with wide eyes between Natasha and Wanda who both elbow him.

"What is going on you three?"

Zemo POV
I close my eyes enjoying the very slight burning sensation the alcohol brings me quickly dissipating because of this cursed serum running through my veins.

I was fine at first, Marianna the perfect distraction, but when I sit in this empty apartment alone with my thoughts, I hate myself, I hate what Fury made me, I hate that I have to accept the Avengers now.

It feels like a betrayal to my Heike and Carl.

But what can I do?

I am helplessly in love Marianna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 131 19
Y/n L/n had 24 soulmates... the avengers?! This story is shit so don't bully me 😭 Discontinued for now.
892K 14.4K 33
25 soulmates? How could that be? ------- Sorry, still fricken suck at this part. ------- Please read notes. WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️ nsfw ⚠️ depression ⚠...
271K 5.8K 37
Welcome my Lovely Readers to The Wings of the Broken!❤❤ ###################### The Reader has been on the run from HYDRA for about a year. After esca...
71.7K 1.5K 25
A story where a not-so-normal girl finds herself soulmates with the Avengers - but does she want to be? Avengers X Soulmate no. 10 - #thorodinson no...