Chapter Eight

Warning: nsfw, degrading, breeding kink, fluids/ cum play, anal, CONSENSUAL somnophilia, picture taking

All Bruce had to do to get me first was flash his green  possessive eyes and everyone backed off letting him go. I bite my lip and smile up at him as he looks over me taking in my state, pussy dripping legs wide open  waiting to be taken, eyes desperate for him.

He leans down and tastes me for a moment groaning against my pussy before putting all his body weight on me and aligning himself with my entrance.

"Wait, a condom." I say breathily. He licks my neck moving down to my chest and biting my nipple.

"I want to fuck my wife raw." He growls thrusting into me not giving me anytime to adjust to his girth.

"Fuck your tight." He says in my ear biting it before thrusting harder.

"Fuck!" I scream out as he mercilessly pounds me wet slapping noises filling the room. He lifts himself onto his hands so he can watch my face.

"Open your mouth now." I immediately obey his commanding voice and open my mouth. His spits in my mouth and I happily swallow it moaning at his taste.

"He wants Gamora, he likes that she's green like him." He gets off my body so Gamora can climb on the bed and on my face. They lean together and kiss as Bruce continues his thrusts and Gamora begins riding my face her juices already soaking me.

"I'm not saying that." I hear Bruce obviously relating to the Hulk.

I raise Gamora off my face for a moment.

"Say it baby I want to hear your dirtiest thoughts." Gamora sits down not letting me speak anymore.

Bruce groans before answering, "he wants to cum deep inside of you get you nice and pregnant with our little hulk babies. Every time you come into the room he wants to rip your clothes off and fuck you like a bitch in heat." I moan against Gamora tightly gripping her thighs as I orgasm around Bruce trigging his orgasm.

"God you're such a perfect little fuck doll." He says pulling out admiring his work. Gamora gets up and I get on all fours havinf her lay in front of me with my ass up. I look over to Peter (P) who seems to be struggling not to touch himself watching me and Gamora. I wink at him and he groan in pain jumping the air.

Steve moves underneath me and drags his cock along my soaked folds before slowly entering me. I feel Tony rub my ass before giving it a hard smack making it jiggle to his pleasure. He teases my asshole  and I look back pleadingly. He smirks and bring his hand to my kissy feeling Steve thrust in and out of me gathering my previous orgasm and Bruce's cum using them as a live before thrusting into me, meeting Steve's timing.

"So. Fucking. Full." I say lifting my head from Gamora who immediately pulls me back down.

I look over and see a naked Scott taking polaroid photos of us. I push my fingers inside of Gamora making her beautiful full lips pucker into an o and Scott captures that perfect face at just the right moment.

"R-rip that up."

"Don't listen to her, take more." She blushes and flicks me.

"Remember the safe word if you really don't want to baby." I say before going back and eating my meal. Neptune she's delicious I could eat her out all day and be happy. She moans in pleasure and her legs shake her as I slurp up her orgasm. When she finishes I pull away moaning loudly as Tony and Steve thrust into me with no restraint making my tits bounce everywhere. Steve cups them and he groans pinching and flicking them until he cums inside of me continuing his pumping until he has nothing left.

Feeling Steve hot cum through the thin wall of sling separating them Tony cums in my ass smacking it grumbling profanities and how perfect my ass is.

"Go take care of Peter." I say to the both of them watching Tony push his dick in Peters mouth while Steve sucks off Peter who cums as soon as Steve's lips make contact.

I push Scott down on the bed and slowly lower myself onto his Steve's cum quickly flowing out now being pushed by Scott's hard cock. I slowly move my hips around and he groans eyes rolling to the back of his head. Sam moves behind me smacking my ass before whispering, "I can't wait to make you scream daddy's name." I clench around Scott and he thrusts his hips up trying to meet my movements. I reach behind me and spread my ass showing Sam I want him to take me and he obliges shoving his cock into my ass reaching around my body to slightly choke me. Scott barely blinks watching us small whimpers coming from his mouth.

"Such a dirty cum dump huh? All your holes are made for cum, for our use huh slut?" Sam grits out ramming against my ass pushing my body forward onto Scott.

"Just a perfect little fuck doll." Scott groans before thrusting three more times releasing a huge load into me his moans louder than mine. I orgasm at his sounds and bring Sam over the edge with us. I orgasm around Scott's half hard cock and he cums inside of me again his leg twitching.

Once I roll off of him I look back over to Peter Steve and Tony and see a cum covered Peter. I clench at the sight and crawl over to them Bruce right behind me feeling along my body.

"Clean up your mess boys." I smirk motioning to Peter and Tony and Steve reluctantly lean down and begin licking Peters entire shaking body lapping up Peter, and their cum.

"You too Peter." I say and he slowly brings his fingers down collecting the cum before slowly bring it back up to his lips and tasting it. When he does his eyes widen and he immediately goes for more.

"You like the taste of your cum mixed with theirs huh baby?" Peter nods his head closing his eyes as he enjoys the taste. They lick him clean and I give them each praise and a kiss.

"Now I'm tired as fuck but if anyone wants to keep going don't t stop on my account." I say smirking laying down closing my eyes, opening my legs.

"Goodnight beautiful we love you." I hear as I'm fucked to sleep.

Loving Marianna Book Two जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें