𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... More

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
ShoppingπŸ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

USJ Aftermath

1.5K 44 22
By WallflowerTendencies

"Well, my, my, my." Snipe let out.

"I can't believe we let them escape, after everything they did here." Midnight muttered.

"They did catch us completely by surprise. For now, we need to make sure all the students are okay." Principal Nezu said from across the USJ to the teachers.

----

"If all the pro teachers are gathered here, it must mean the rest of the school's safe. The villains attacked this facility, but not the rest of the campus." Todoroki mumbled.

"Midoriya, Y/n!" Kirishima yelled running towards us.

I remember All Might was half in his reverted form, I panicked internally.

"Sorry, I can't get up." Izuku yelled to him.

"Wait what?! Really, are you okay?" Kirishima yelled, running faster.

I whispered to Izuku about All Might and then he started panicking too.

"Wait, no, Kirishima!" He yelled in a panicky voice holding his hand out in a stopping motion to him when a large concrete wall made its way up dividing and hiding us and Kirishima.

"For your safety, please stay back, young man. Join your classmates at the front gate. Leave the injured to us, we can take care of them." Cementoss said with a light smile.

"Oh, gotcha. I'm on it! Hey! He said for all of us to head to the entrance!" Kirishima yelled running off to Katsuki and Todoroki.

Me, Izuku, and All Might let out heavy sighs.

"Good grief." I groaned.

"Thanks for that. You saved my butt, Cementoss." All Might let out.

"My pleasure, I'm actually a big fan of yours." Cementoss blushed, pressing his hands together with a little smile. "We should sneak you and the boy out of here, and get you both to the nurse's office. Seriously All Might, that could've been really bad." Cementoss lectured.

"I had to act recklessly or else I'd be dead now. Just goes to show how strong those villains were." All Might said.

Katsuki POV

16, 17, 18, 19." detective Tsukauchi counted my idiotic class members.

"Everyone seems to be unharmed except for that boy who's legs were all messed up." He finished.

"Aren't you wondering about Moi? Where was my sparkling light?" Twinkle Ass boomed to a group just to be ignored.

"Did you miss me?" He asked pointing to another group of classmates just to be ignored again.

"Where do you think I was?" Twinkle shit placed a hand on Frog Bitch's shoulder.

"Um, where?" She asked.

"It's a secret" he spat out the exact second she asked, placing a hand to the side of his face with a stupid expression.

"Alright, let's go ahead and get these students back to the main campus. They've been through a lot. We don't need to question them right away." The detective said to the police.

"Detective. What about Mr. Aizawa?" Frog bitch asked, hopping over to Tsukauchi.

"The bones in his arms are splintered and he's got facial fracturing. Fortunately there doesn't seem to be any serious brain damage. But, his orbital floor had been almost completely destroyed. We have no way of knowing if his eyesight will be impaired once he's healed up." A voice over the phone Tsukauchi held out said.

"Well you heard the man." He said.

"Since we're asking questions, where's Y/n? She's the Angel, literally, she has fluffy wings and a pretty face. Good enough description?" I questioned.

The class stared at me. It wasn't like I was saying anything earth shattering. All I did was give a description of her.

"She's with the boy who broke his legs. She herself had to get rest and some treatment from recovery girl alongside All Might due to her using too much of her quirk. She is completely alright though, she just has been passing out every now and then. She'll be there for a bit, she's in decent enough condition to have visitors as well." The voice over the phone said.

"Alright.. thanks.." I mumbled back. Passing out on and off? Idiot, she needs to be more careful.

"Uhm Sir, what about thirteen?" Raccoon eyes mumbled running up to him, her voice shakey.

"Oh, no need to worry there, despite some pretty bad lacerations to the back, Thirteen is gonna pull through good as new. And All Might is also without any serious injuries. He's in the nurse's office right now. Recovery girl's power should be all the treatment he needs." Tsukauchi explained, as everyone sighed with relief.

"What about Deku?!" Kirby screeched.

"How's Midoriya?" Four eyes asked.

"Midori- Ah, Recovery girl is taking care of him, too. He's fine."

"Now, let's get you back to class."

-------------------

Y/n's POV

"Well I guess I won't scold you for him being back here since it wasn't your fault." Recovery girl said, her voice soft.

"I can't be sure yet. But I think I shortened my time limit again with that fight." All Might said. His voice low, almost as if he was whispering.

Izuku gasped, I laid on the bed beside Izuku, mine had been pushed closer to his so we could talk and keep each other company.

I put a hand gently over my mouth.

Luckily I was in better condition and could walk and sit up, but I had to be careful if I used even just a little too much energy I'd completely clock out for a good half an hour on the spot.

"I hope I can at least still hold the form for an hour." All Might mumbled.

"I'm so sorry." Izuku said, turning his head to All Might.

"Well, no use worrying. These things happen." All Might said, sitting up and running his back.

The infirmary door slid open.

Izuku and I gasped.

"Excuse me." A tall guy with black walked in.

He pulled his hat off his head and placed it against his chest.

"Hi, All Might. Been a while." He said.

Me and Izuku's mouths were practically on the floor.

"What the hell!" All Might spat out sitting up again. "I didn't know that you were investigating!"

"Woah All Might, it's okay he's seeing you like this?" Izuku said, shooting up out of bed as well.

I peeped my head out from my wings. After the USJ attack it became a reflex to cove myself with my wings at the slightest movement I didn't expect.

The man looked to me as I peeped my head out and smiled.

"Awh, Y/n, you look so adorable when you do that." Izuku swooned.

The black haired guy nodded his head and lightly chuckled.

"Oh, yeah, it's fine. This guy's alright. Naosama Tsukauchi, my best friend on the police force. He's legit. I trust him." All Might said.

"That's quite and introduction." Tsukauchi chuckled while walking over to All Might's bedside.

"Sorry to cut to the chase, but we could really use any information you might have." Tsukauchi said to All Might.

Izuku was just geeking out about me peeping my head out through my wings while I blushed profusely behind them.

I wasn't used to this kind of attention, at all.

"Hold on. Before all that, I need you to tell me all the students are okay. And Aizawa- er, Eraser Head, and Thirteen." All Might ushered.

"Not counting this boy and that girl over there the only student injuries and physical difficulties were scrapes. And both of the teachers are in stable condition right now." Tsukauchi said.

"Phew that's good to hear." All Might sighed.

"If you heroes hadn't risked your lives, the students would never had made it." Tsukauchi said.

To which I unraveled my wings and rolled my eyes at him.

He noticed and turned his head to me.

"Something you'd like to share?" He asked.

"The USJ has cameras right? Inside?" I mumbled, ruffling my soft feathers.

He nodded.

"Check the footage before All Might and the Pro heroes came. We all held our own. I don't like hearing them being shunned out saying the only reason they made it was because some late pro heroes stumbled in last second." I turned my head away from them.

"I've learned you can't depend on adults from this." I was kicking my feet together.

Tsukauchi sighed. "I suppose you're right. You all did great and saved yourselves that day." He admitted.

"And I'm very proud of you, Y/n, and Izuku. And especially for you standing up Y/n, I mean who else will call us out." He lightly laughed.

I turned my head back and smiled.

The room went quiet upon my smile.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing Darling it's just, has anyone ever told you that you have a smile that could brighten an entire room? You have just about the most beautiful smile I've ever seen." Recovery girl smiled.

I blushed looking at my feathers, "thank you ma'am."

"This reminds me, you'll be able to go home today." Recovering girl continued.

I felt my stomach drop and my face drain of color.

"O-oh.." I said, looking away.

I had been treated like a normal person here.

I liked the infirmary better than I did home.

I decently considered getting myself injured again on the way down the stairs just so I could stay here.

I didn't want to leave.

I didn't want to go back home just to be abused the same as I always was.

"Is something wrong sweetie?" Recovery girl asked concerned.

"Nope, I'm fine." I said wiping a small tear that had streamed down my face.

"You don't sound fine.." Izuku said worriedly.

"Whatever it is you can tell us, Y/n.." All Might said comfortingly.

I think Tsukauchi was catching on, after all he did deal with police cases.

I sighed and gave in.

"O-okay." I mumbled through my tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 31.7K 52
You were an aspiring ballerina, always held back by the echoes left in your home. Working hard to find a place on the stage with a single spotlight. ...
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
638K 28K 40
when a fake date to a wedding turns into something more profound and a lot more dangerous. ❝if there's one thing we have in common, it's shitty exes...
356K 9.4K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...