๐ด๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘™ (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) โš ๏ธThis is my only account.โš ๏ธ What happens... More

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Repโค๏ธ
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
๐ŸŒง
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
๐ŸŒŸ
Saving To Do๐Ÿฅ
โค๏ธ
Whole lotta loveโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
Lists๐Ÿ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ—ž๐Ÿ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
Shopping๐Ÿ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing๐ŸŒณ
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)๐Ÿ’
Changes. (A/N)

The Unstoppable Angel

1.6K 45 23
By WallflowerTendencies

"I have to go help others now." I muttered out taking off as my classmates yelled behind me.

I left Thirteen with Ochaco as I swam out through the air. I spotted three of my classmates in the water.

I dove down to them.

"Tsu! Mineta, Izuku.. what happened here?" I said floating a bit above them.

They had looks of horror on their face as they looked at Aizawa.

A huge man with a bird like face was on top of him.

I watched in shock as he twisted and broke Aizawa's arm with ease.

I could feel the color drain from my face.

"You can erase people's powers, that's irritating, but it's nothing impressive. When faced with true, devastating power, you might as well be a quirk less child." I recognized the voice, calling from before Aizawa.

It was Tomura.

I watched as the big figure before them cracked Aizawa's other arm.

The big figure began lifting his head up, that's when I struck out of my fear.

Oh hell no.

I shot towards them as Izuku tried to get me to stay back, and before the big figure could smash Aizawa's head into the ground I threw a bomb crystal before them, it clicked for a second before going off and blinding the figure.

Shigaraki fell annoyed but perked upon seeing me.

"Oh why it's you, my friend." He smugly said.

"We, are NOT friends if this is the kind of shit you do." I mumbled grabbing Aizawa and flying him off back up to Ochaco and Sero.

"Watch him, be careful, he has multiple broken bones, and his arms are completely wrecked. I'll be back." I said handing him to Sero.

I shot back down the stair case.

"Did you manage to kill Thirteen?" Shigaraki asked Kurogiri (the warp villian) grimly.

"The rescue hero is out of commission." He muttered.

"But there were students I was unable to disperse, and one of them got out of the facility." Kurogiri continued.

"What?" Tomura said, his voice shaking as he began to violently scratch his neck.

"Kurogiri.." he began.

"You fool, if you weren't our warp gate, I'd tear every apart every last atom in your body." Tomura mumbled as began to stop scratching his neck.

"There's no way we can win if dozens of pros show up to stop us. It's game over. Back to title screen." He muttered.

"Awh, I'm hurt, you don't give us enough credit." I fake whimpered as I shot down on the ground before him and Kurogiri slowly lifting my head that was facing the ground, up to look at them.

"I wouldn't get too cocky about your abilities in defeating my class with your army of thugs before taking the time to study our abilities fully." I said getting up and pulling a gun out, a smug look on my face.

I felt large thumps begin to shake the ground behind me. That big bird man! I quickly jumped to the side just to fund him missing me and flinging towards Kurogiri knocking him down.

"You see we're in a top tier school for a reason, we're not helpless, defenseless, pathetic, and untalented children. We're the best of Japan's hero course students along with Shiketsu." I said walking back and fourth.

I tossed another bomb crystal before the figure, it set off and he stumbled back unable to do anything.

I held out my guns and tapped them as I shot at the revealed brain on his head twice with each gun.

"And now, I've been waiting to get this out for a while." I smiled as the figure was still on the ground groaning in pain.

I began releasing a mass amount of celestial energy.

The figure was shaking and spazzing out from taking in too much. For something that wasn't a celestial being, this would kill. And as I was stuck in my thoughts, that was my goal.

I could hear Tomura mutter, "huh?!" He sounded genuinely taken aback and almost terrified.

"Y-you all won't lay a f-finger on innocent p-people!" I yelled, I couldn't talk right because of the pain and weakness that was washing over me with every second I let out the mass of energy.

Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta were watching me with awe.

"She's.. incredible.." Tsu mumbled.

"A true hero" Mineta let out.

"She's, more than that." Izuku said looking at you, he could feel his heart skipping beats as he watched you in amazement.

Tsu looked to Izuku and lightly smiled. "You're falling in love with her aren't you?" She said.

Izuku looked to her in embarrassment.

"I wouldn't blame you, I am too." She said, ribbiting shortly after.

Kurogiri looked to Shigaraki and nodded.

They were up to something.

"Before we leave.. let's wreck All Might's pride and joy." Shigaraki darted towards Tsu, Mineta, and Izuku.

"SHIT." I yelled, stopping the energy from releasing any longer, I left the figure twitching on the ground and flew after Shigaraki.

I rammed into him and pushed him aside as he was inches away from Tsu's head. Izuku was pale.

"Don't you dare touch her." I yelled.

I was on top of Shigaraki's chest with one hand holding his above his head, and the other with a gun to his neck.

"GO BACK UP TO THE CORRIDOR AND HELP THE OTHERS." I yelled to Tsu and Izuku while Mineta followed Tsu who gave a slight nod and jumped out of the water.

"Mineta, before you go, could you ball this guy to the ground?" I grumbled, pointing to Shigaraki.

Right as he was about to nod we heard the loud noise of the USJ corridors busting open.

"Have no fear, students. I am here!" All Might muttered, he was in a suit and smoke was everywhere around him.

Mineta started crying. "All Might's here!" He yelled.

I sighed with relief.

I was carrying all the bosses up until now. But wait, didn't All Might use all his power earlier, he has to be weak as shit.

Not good.

I sighed.

Nothing but false hope.

I groaned and Shigaraki noticed.

His face chirped into a grin.

"Alright princess, playtimes over-" he began, but I clicked the guns top showing him I wasn't joking.

"Alright well "Prince," I'm not holding a gun to your neck for shits and giggles." I muttered.

I rubbed my neck and shoved him aside.

"If you're smart, you'll leave before things get ugly. Clearly your big rough man doesn't have the extra pair to man up to a high schooler." I mumbled, getting off his chest.

"She's something else.." Shigaraki muttered, looking at my back as I stumbled a bit and ran away, charging towards the big figure that was still spazzing out on the ground.

"You're more than just a high schooler god damn it." Shigaraki yelled after me, as he scratched his neck.

"If I could get her to join the league.." a smirk spread across his face and he mumbled lightly to himself.

"Don't even dream of it." I yelled back.

I watched as the figure began to slowly rise back up, All Might was walking towards it.

"ALL MIGHT, DON'T!" I yelled.

"Young Y/n, everything will be alright."

The figure charged at him, shaking the ground.

I fell to the floor, I needed to heal after the amount of celestial energy I released earlier. I couldn't even use my wings anymore.

I wrapped them around my body as involuntary tears slowly streamed down my cheeks.

The fluff was comforting and there was nothing else I could do in my condition.

Tsu and Mineta had fled the scene.

Izuku however, stood behind me.

I assumed he had put two and two together and realized all might was practically at his limit now and in trouble.

I looked away for just a second before peeping back through my wings to see All Might in the grasp of the figure hovering over a portal.

I could hear his grunts as the figure kept sinking his claws into All Might's sides.

One of which being his weak spot.

"Ah, I see what you were trying to do All Might, trying to put my nomu into the ground so he couldn't move. Sorry, that won't work. Nomu's just as strong as you are. That won't stop him. Nice work Kurogiri." Shigaraki cackled.

"We've got him just where we want him now." He smiled.

I felt the circulation in my wings begin to feel more and more present.

Just 5 more seconds.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5..

I shot up and flew towards Kurogiri, throwing a bomb crystal which exploded in a matter of seconds blinding him.

I held my hand out and began shooting at his neck piece while he coughed violently.

The portal beneath All Might and the Nomu disappeared, slicing the nomu's back half off entirely.

"FUCKING ASSHOLES, ALL OF YOU!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, I didn't stop shooting at his neck piece, I was furious and my emotions were all over the place.

It was then Katsuki, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Izuku fled full fledge in on the scene.

Katsuki ran right over to me and Kurogiri to help me hold him down.

Katsuki noticed the blood stain on my wing from earlier.

He looked to me and whispered, "you gotta be careful, take care of yourself god damn it."

He looked away from me as we held down Kurogiri.

His hand and my gun to his neck.

"I hope I didn't interrupt some high school love story." He muttered while coughing.

Katsuki flushed. "Shut it warp face."

Shigaraki was violently scratching his neck again.

"Kurogiri how could you let that girl and blonde brat get the best of you?" He said, annoyed and nervous.

Katsuki began describing every aspect of Kurogiri's quirk as if he had an official documented book on it.

Katsuki blasted Kurogiri's neck armor a bit.

He was quite the observer.

"So of course since you have a damn body, you need some kind of gear to protect it, otherwise you'd be just all mist. You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it? They'll be cleaning you up for weeks." Bakugo threatened, a large manic smile plastered across his face.

"Oooh, that doesn't sound very heroic." Kirishima teased.

"They escaped and captured my two strongest men. Kids these days are really amazing. They make the league of villains look like amateurs. Can't have that." Shigaraki mumbled to himself.

"Nomu." Shigaraki began as the Nomu slowly started regenerating his back half that been sliced off.

"How is that thing still moving? It's all messed up." Izuku mumbled.

"It has multiple quirks. One must be a healing or regeneration quirk." I yelled out.

"Stay back, everybody!" All Might yelled.

"What is this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption.." All Might muttered.

"I didn't say that was his only quirk." Shigaraki smiled.

"I called it." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"He also has super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you on, even at 100% of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag, that hits back." Shigaraki proudly said.

"Though that girl of yours seems to be the only weakness we've found to him yet." Shigaraki muttered, pointing to me.

I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"She's, she's what you could only describe as a monster." He snickered. "A beast."

I lightly gulped.

"She makes the most promising hero or.. villian.. I've ever seen.." he began laughing manically.

Everyone looked to me.

"Get him Nomu, now!" Shigaraki grit through his teeth.

The Nomu began running towards me, Katsuki, and Kurogiri.

Smoke surrounded everywhere as it cleared a few moments later revealing the Nomu to everyone, he had Kurogiri in chokehold this time.

"Y/N!! KACCHAN!" Izuku yelled frantically.

He looked beside him, there sat an alarmed and worried Katsuki.

"Kacchan? Whoa, that's awesome, you dodged him!" Izuku said.

"Shut up, no I didn't, you damn nerd. But, Y/n." He said looking over to the smoke surrounding the Nomu.

I sighed as I threw a crystal bomb.

They all saw the gleaming light they knew like the back of their hands from my crystals.

The blinded Nomu fell forward.

"Bitch ass Nomu making me do this twice today, you're gonna regret messing with a fucking Angel!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs as I began releasing a mass amount of celestial energy again.

The Nomu like once before began spazzing out on the ground.

All Might began watching from behind in complete amazement with the rest of the boys and people present.

I was still shooting Kurogiri with perfect aim in the process to keep him on the ground as well.

Tears were rushing down my face but I kept hold, every ounce of my body, especially my wings felt as if they were screaming at me to stop but I couldn't.

Not yet.

They needed me.

And I needed myself.

I managed to flap my wings out releasing even more energy.

The Nomu began to deteriorate until there was nothing left but a single eye.

I dropped to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
355K 9.4K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
6K 211 10
Manager of the MSBY Black Jackals. It was difficult, but had a bright sideยป ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’๐’š๐’เฐŒ๏ธŽ I don't own the characters only the Oc's I'll c...
9.8K 579 9
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ laurie munson discovers that steve harrington isn't as much as a dick as she thought, and becomes more involved with the cause an...